I feel like something went wrong in this update... Anytime I load a character and after everything updates, my character's butt scales to where it should be but the breasts and belly do not. Did I miss something to toggle? Please help.

SLIF doesn't update nodes by itself anymore, turn on the scanner on the scanner page.

Toggle "Scanner active" and "Scan on load", to get node updates on each game load.

That will at least update the player and the people around the player.

Update 1.0.1e:

- SLIF_Main.inflate now calls SLIF_Main.inflateBoth, if the key is one of those used for inflateBoth (so you basically don't have to use inflateBoth)

- added three new events to SLIF_ScannerAlias (thanks to @Ed86)

Event OnSLIF_unregisterActor(Form Sender, String modName)
	SLIF_Main.unregisterActor(Sender as Actor, modName)
EndEvent
can be called like this:

int SLIF_unregisterActor = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_unregisterActor")
if (SLIF_unregisterActor)
	ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_unregisterActor, akActor)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_unregisterActor, modName)
	ModEvent.Send(SLIF_unregisterActor)
endif
Event OnSLIF_inflate(Form Sender, String modName, String sKey, float value, String oldModName = "")
	SLIF_Main.inflate(Sender as Actor, modName, sKey, value, -1, -1, oldModName)
EndEvent
can be called like this:

int SLIF_inflating = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_inflate")
If (SLIF_inflating)
	ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_inflating, akActor)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_inflating, modName)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_inflating, sKey)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_inflating, value)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_inflating, oldModName)
	ModEvent.Send(SLIF_inflating)
EndIf
Event OnSLIF_setDefaultValues(Form Sender, String modName, String sKey, float minimum = 0.0, float maximum = 100.0, float multiplier = 1.0, float increment = 0.1)
	SLIF_Main.SetMinMaxMultIncrValue(Sender as Actor, modName, sKey, minimum, maximum, multiplier, increment)
EndEvent
can be called like this:

int SLIF_setDefaultValues = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_setDefaultValues")
if (SLIF_setDefaultValues)
	ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_setDefaultValues, akActor)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_setDefaultValues, modName)
	ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_setDefaultValues, sKey)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_setDefaultValues, minimum)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_setDefaultValues, maximum)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_setDefaultValues, multiplier)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_setDefaultValues, increment)
	ModEvent.Send(SLIF_setDefaultValues)
endif
- removed Milk Mod Economy patch, since it now has native support

I feel like something went wrong in this update... Anytime I load a character and after everything updates, my character's butt scales to where it should be but the breasts and belly do not. Did I miss something to toggle? Please help.

SLIF doesn't update nodes by itself anymore, turn on the scanner on the scanner page.

Toggle "Scanner active" and "Scan on load", to get node updates on each game load.

Sadly, I've done that already. It's just that the belly and breast nodes don't fix themselves. I have no idea why. Like I said before, the butt scales correctly, but the belly and breasts do nothing (as of 1.0.1d). Will try newest version in the morning.

Sadly, I've done that already. It's just that the belly and breast nodes don't fix themselves. I have no idea why. Like I said before, the butt scales correctly, but the belly and breasts do nothing (as of 1.0.1d). Will try newest version in the morning.

Tested with 1.0.1e, and the belly and breasts nodes still don't update. Even after substantial tests and refreshing.

This mod is AMAZING!

Honestly, I was fighting with the various mods I have installed that modify the body, and then I find this, and every single issue I had was resolved. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this, and continuing to take the time to update it so frequently!

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

If you find anything that bothers you or have any suggestions, please let me know!

Hi!

First of all, great mod, it's the solution to so much frustration.

Do you think you could add support for this mod? I'm not sure if the support has to be added by you or the developer of the mod itself.

https://aryion.com/forum/blog/index/index_b-26087_start-0.html  <- This is the original mod, it's basically vore, but they use a weird mesh instead of NiOverride.

http://www.artists.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43388 <- This is the patch that changes the mesh to NiOverride.

Thank you and sure I can see, what I can do.

The optimum would be, if the creators would create and/or maintain the patches themselves, but that would require them, to at least keep the dev kit up to date and compile their sources with it (and know how to make a patch of course).

Edit: After a quick look, the sources seem to be a bit scarce and it seems to still use NetImmerse instead of NiOverride, if the sources are up to date.

Just read the patch notes.

You are beyond awesome!

Holy hungus. A devourment patch? That's something I didn't expect to see popping up on this website again. I normally don't touch that mod anymore because it has 0 respect for active Sexlab scenes, and usually forces a quit-and-reload when someone is eaten during one due to things breaking, but seeing something actually mod-support devourment is... impressive, to say the least.

Congrats on that, Hun. <3

Just read the patch notes.

You are beyond awesome!

You are welcome :)

Holy hungus. A devourment patch? That's something I didn't expect to see popping up on this website again. I normally don't touch that mod anymore because it has 0 respect for active Sexlab scenes, and usually forces a quit-and-reload when someone is eaten during one due to things breaking, but seeing something actually mod-support devourment is... impressive, to say the least.

Congrats on that, Hun. <3

Well, I don't know about any incompatibilities, since I never used it, I just made the patch, because it was requested :)

Tested with 1.0.1e, and the belly and breasts nodes still don't update. Even after substantial tests and refreshing.

Can you reproduce this and follow these steps:

how to report errors

because I don't know what's going on on your setup.

It may be some mod bugging out.

Anyone else gets an error when trying to install the latest version with NMM?

Yeah, apparently one of the links I added to the description bugged out the installer (a '=' in the wrong place apparently)

Reupload 1.0.1f:

- remade the Estrus Chaurus + patch with the new sources (I guess at least the version number has changed)

- fixed fomod installer (apparently one of the links I added to the description made the installer crash, removed for now)

Dunno why, but FillHerUp stopped working at all after I installed SLIF.  Characters are always at zero "fluid" no matter how many partners they've had...  They strange part is that the mod still shows up in MCM, and even allows me to make changes to the settings.  It just never tracks her "fluid levels" anymore.  SLIF doesn't get in the way of that does it?  FillHerUp was definitely working before I added SLIF to try and get everything to play nice together.  I'll admit... I am running quite a number of mods that all are fighting for the nodes.  Devious, BeingFemale, FillHerUp, Hormones, ManaTanks...  There's a lot going on there.  Maybe it's me screwing up a setting?  I dunno...

Also I think Hormones is running backwards... (everything getting smaller lol)

-EDIT- NEVER MIND!!!  I AM STUPID!!!

Turns out I was using the 3 year old version of FHU 1.0

FUCKING LOL XD

Goddamn I can be dumb sometimes...  :P

so i recently had to reinstall all my mods, and now when my character's belly gets inflated it gets really pointy... dont know how to fix that, and since all the other inflation mods arent really supported anymore, i hope someone can help me here

That seems to be a hdt related problem as someone mentioned in some other topic, which I currently can't find.

Since updating, i ctd whenever mana tanks attempts to apply a change.  This only occurs when SLIF is enabled. Ive already cleaned out and reinstalled both mods, so not really sure what to do, any ideas?  This started occurring after the patch that added Kynes Parasite and continues with the current.  I've also reinstalled xpmse and this was on a new save.

Papyrus says nothing whatsoever about SLIF or manatanks except to acknowledge their MCM menus.

EDIT

It's definitely something in the update thats triggering this, as totally uninstall SLIF and rolling back to 1.0.0c, even on a save game previously using the new one, fixes the issue completely.

how to report errors

Mana Tanks works fine for me. It might be something else that causes the ctd, but I can't help you without logs.

I am having issues getting the bellynode to scale. The mods I am using are, Devious Devices, Deviously cursed loot, SL Hentai Pregnancy, and Milk Economy. Currently using the Reupload 1.0.1f version.

What's the issue? Are you wearing any devious devices? Things like chastity belts are supposed to prevent belly scaling, to avoid clipping.

I am having issues getting the bellynode to scale. The mods I am using are, Devious Devices, Deviously cursed loot, SL Hentai Pregnancy, and Milk Economy. Currently using the Reupload 1.0.1f version.

What's the issue? Are you wearing any devious devices? Things like chastity belts are supposed to prevent belly scaling, to avoid clipping.

The bellynode just wont scale during pregnancy. The only mod I have enabled to scale is SL Hentai Pregnancy. Even when I am wearing nothing. 

Cant remember if this has been brought up or not:

What do the nodes L/R BreastO1 and P1/2/3 change?

L/R Breast01 (zero one) is a torpedo breast fix, which is a fix for breasts having a torpedo like shape, when scaling, the skeleton has to support that, in order for it to do anything. (most newer skeletons probably don't need that)

L/R BreastP1/2/3 are the six breasts for female werewolf skeletons (not sure where to find a working one)

Also is there a way to make upper body scale upwards like lower body can? (Pelvis, Thighs, etc)

Not sure, I may miss NiNodes for that, the nodes supported by the framework, are the ones, that I have found, there may be more I do not know of.

Edit: Apparently Breast01 is for TBBP.

Had a chance to play a bit with the latest SLIF.

Was daunting at first with all those options.

Up to now just ran tests changing slider values for one mod, then updating actor to see what the scaling looked like with the bodymorphs.

Worked well.  Found the scales I liked.  Though I did have to remake my preferred femalebody normalmap because the bellybutton looked too big as was.

Really liked the option to set max scaling for each mod invidually.

I couldn't figure out what the Bodymorph>BellyMorph>Belly setting does?  Left it at zero with reversescaling left disabled.  Tested it as a max value, but nothing rescaled.

Whereas change the NioOverride setting from 100 to say 50 appeared to scale the manual perfectly in half.

Do you have any tips for setting individual mods to better work with this?

For example, FHU (latest ver, without Feral/Cell recent morph-mod,  cos it looks like you have all that already) you can tweak impact of each fill by X amount and then max of 20.  I am really not sure how SLIF is intended to best scale with each mod?  I am assuming leave at default for each mod?

Have been using BodyscaleRandomizer with SLIF for quite a while and it's been going well.

Also wanting to add back into gameplay  (1) FHU, (2) hormones, and (3) BeingFemale.

Any  general tip on what settings you would guess would best suggest for these 3 TOGETHER for an "average" user experience.

Guess I'm trying to understand if I need to do anything in the mods or SLIF to get a good start.