Sorry if this has been reported before, but I'm unable to get Hentai Pregnancy and Estrus Chaurus to play nicely together with this mod. Adding cum inflation on top of an egg pregnancy works well enough, but the issues start when Hentai Pregnancy goes to remove the inflation it added. HP will try to decrease the scaling gradually while SIF keeps trying to inflate her back up, causing flickering nodes and general unpleasantness. The "fight" never actually ends, as HP can never get the nodes to their original position and "turn off" the pregnancy/inflation purge.

This mod also causes weirdness with custom sitting animations, somehow. You go into a tavern and everyone sitting down will be rapidly crossing/uncrossing their legs with a twitching effect. Wish I had a video as it's hard to explain.

Sorry if this has been reported before, but I'm unable to get Hentai Pregnancy and Estrus Chaurus to play nicely together with this mod. Adding cum inflation on top of an egg pregnancy works well enough, but the issues start when Hentai Pregnancy goes to remove the inflation it added. HP will try to decrease the scaling gradually while SIF keeps trying to inflate her back up, causing flickering nodes and general unpleasantness. The "fight" never actually ends, as HP can never get the nodes to their original position and "turn off" the pregnancy/inflation purge.

I may have an idea how to fix this, but I doubt it would be any different for native NiO, if it is different, let me know. You may also want to try out inflation type instant, which would basically be similar to native NiO.

You say Hentai Pregnancy never comes to an end?

This mod also causes weirdness with custom sitting animations, somehow. You go into a tavern and everyone sitting down will be rapidly crossing/uncrossing their legs with a twitching effect. Wish I had a video as it's hard to explain.

Are you sure, that this is related to my mod? I recommend OBS Studio for recording, it's really easy to use, I literally have to press a button twice once configured and I'm done recording. If you have any questions about the software feel free to ask me.

I may have an idea how to fix this, but I doubt it would be any different for native NiO, if it is different, let me know. You may also want to try out inflation type instant, which would basically be similar to native NiO.

You say Hentai Pregnancy never comes to an end?

Are you sure, that this is related to my mod? I recommend OBS Studio for recording, it's really easy to use, I literally have to press a button twice once configured and I'm done recording. If you have any questions about the software feel free to ask me.

Something that might help, if it's possible, is for the inflation framework to keep track of each mod's call for inflation/deflation in a pool. So if Mod 1 calls for a belly inflation of 10.0 and Mod B calls for an inflation of 3.0 and then Mod III calls for another inflation of 5.0; the pool would total of 18. The problem here is that each mod will want to deflate to 0, what you should do is have the mod memorize their individual contribution to the pool, so if Mod B calls for a deflation, rather than deflating to Zero it could just deflate by 3. This way that if say Mod 1 is still calling for an inflation, rather than fighting; Mod B would just be told to stop calling for Deflation when it's subtracted it's 3 points.

Also, I think the framework should overwrite the scale and scale options of these inflation mods with it's own options, so it would be easier for the end user to calculate their settings.

I don't know if I missed something in the last update, but my character won't scale. I uninstalled the older version safely, and then reinstalled the newest version. After the system completed all of its updating and checks, I looked at the MCM for SL Inflation Framework to find that none of the nodes were actually updated. If there was a change in the way it's used, please let me know.

im afraid that it seems theres no sure fire way to have mana tanks behave as it normally does with the framework, as when a bar has been fully drained, there is very little change in the size, and when the bar goes to full, the breasts grow larger than their normal default was before quickly snapping back. 

i dont suppose there would be some way to have the framework refer to the values directly in a mod's mcm, would there?

I don't know if I missed something in the last update, but my character won't scale. I uninstalled the older version safely, and then reinstalled the newest version. After the system completed all of its updating and checks, I looked at the MCM for SL Inflation Framework to find that none of the nodes were actually updated. If there was a change in the way it's used, please let me know.

What do you mean none of the nodes were updated?

im afraid that it seems theres no sure fire way to have mana tanks behave as it normally does with the framework, as when a bar has been fully drained, there is very little change in the size, and when the bar goes to full, the breasts grow larger than their normal default was before quickly snapping back. 

i dont suppose there would be some way to have the framework refer to the values directly in a mod's mcm, would there?

If Mana Tanks is the only mod you use probably, not sure, but I will think of something, for starters, try using the "add and substract 1" calculation method and tell me, if anything changed towards the direction you are looking for.

Is there going to be support for SoS?

Edit: Heres my Logs, I installed the new milk mod after uninstalling the old SLIF and then reinstalled milk mod economy and then SLIF. The Schlong doesnt like to stay at what I set it to in SoS  and the girls arent being picked up by SLIF's Milk mod portion, so they cant properly scale. Any Leads?

The problem about SoS is, that it's still using NetImmerse, which means it's incompatible with everything.

(the reason being, that NetImmerse doesn't take up as many resources as NiOverride, which is a understandable reason,

I will actually kind of incorporate that into my framework next version)

That's not the bad part though, that I could handle, there are other mods I patched, which only use NetImmerse.

The bad part is, that the function, that does the NetImmerse stuff, is hidden inside the SoS SKSE plugin, so I have no idea, what he's doing.

I will ask @b3lisario, if he can tell me what he does, so I can whip up a patch.

Did you mean uninstalling SLIF via the menu or via a mod manager? Uninstalling SLIF via the menu, should only be done, if you want to remove or reset SLIF.

What do you mean none of the nodes were updated?

When I updated the mod, I assumed my current size increases to the set body parts would spring back to place, as they did when I updated to any other version prior. This time they didn't. For example, my character should have 3.25x breast size increase from Soulgem Oven III, but SL Inflation Framework isn't picking up on the fact that the increase is there. I'm really not too sure as to what is happening but I've already tried reinstalling all other body scale mods and reinstalling SLIF again after. It still happens.

If Mana Tanks is the only mod you use probably, not sure, but I will think of something, for starters, try using the "add and substract 1" calculation method and tell me, if anything changed towards the direction you are looking for.

i tried that, but all it does is make the breasts way too huge for the early game, i like when my breasts gradually grow from all sources as i play

regardless, i still get similar problems when using that method

Did you mean uninstalling SLIF via the menu or via a mod manager? Uninstalling SLIF via the menu, should only be done, if you want to remove or reset SLIF.

I uninstalled SLIF(Ingame then uncheck from MO), Milkmod(Same as SLIF), Save editor for script cleaning, then reinstalled Milkmod followed by SLIF, when i came back there were variables that lingered from the old milk mod. The girls that were removed from the "Fresh" install of SLIF still had old variables in aswell, but they were/are also registered in milk mod, which my new maids are not registering for. The old maids still had variables and are registered for MME, the new ones are in MME but are not in SLIF

Does this mod have issues with SOS ?

-Sometimes the mod makes people invisible by removing arms legs torso and head,

and I think maybe its because of SOS, not sure tho.

-By unregister actors, uninstall mod (in mcm) save and reload, then reinstall in mcm, fixes it (I think) after some attempts, usually..

Also: would it be possible if not already to have mcm menu to toggle males on/off ? 

When I updated the mod, I assumed my current size increases to the set body parts would spring back to place, as they did when I updated to any other version prior. This time they didn't. For example, my character should have 3.25x breast size increase from Soulgem Oven III, but SL Inflation Framework isn't picking up on the fact that the increase is there. I'm really not too sure as to what is happening but I've already tried reinstalling all other body scale mods and reinstalling SLIF again after. It still happens.

Yeah, my mod doesn't automatically update nodes, except if you activate the scanner. If it updated before, it might just have been coincidence, that a mod was either still working when loading or updating actors.

i tried that, but all it does is make the breasts way too huge for the early game, i like when my breasts gradually grow from all sources as i play

regardless, i still get similar problems when using that method

I uninstalled SLIF(Ingame then uncheck from MO), Milkmod(Same as SLIF), Save editor for script cleaning, then reinstalled Milkmod followed by SLIF, when i came back there were variables that lingered from the old milk mod. The girls that were removed from the "Fresh" install of SLIF still had old variables in aswell, but they were/are also registered in milk mod, which my new maids are not registering for. The old maids still had variables and are registered for MME, the new ones are in MME but are not in SLIF

Yeah, uninstalling SLIF ingame shouldn't be necessary, when updating SLIF.

-By unregister actors, uninstall mod (in mcm) save and reload, then reinstall in mcm, fixes it (I think) after some attempts, usually..

Also: would it be possible if not already to have mcm menu to toggle males on/off ?

I don't think it has something to do with SOS, it's a bug that occasionally appears with my framework and I haven't fully squashed yet it seems.

I guess adding a toggle to exclude males would be possible yeah.

What mods are you using, that require a patch for my framework?

Also what calculation type are you using?

Could you provide me with log files, like stated in this blog post: How to report errors

Yeah it appears whenever my milkmaids are on the Milker, whenever SLIF is on theyre stuck either getting on or being fed lactacid. They wont milk, if someones not in SLIF theyll milk. Any ideas?

Edit: Logs

I think I see what is happening there, apparently on SetNodeValue, the nodes are the same as the keys for no reason, which is a bug I encountered before and may have fixed for the next version.

Not sure if that's related, but it's the only thing I can see in the logs, a "small" bug with quite the significance.

I don't think it has something to do with SOS, it's a bug that occasionally appears with my framework and I haven't fully squashed yet it seems.

I guess adding a toggle to exclude males would be possible yeah.

What mods are you using, that require a patch for my framework?

Also what calculation type are you using?

Could you provide me with log files, like stated in this blog post: How to report errors

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get this issue, its when I set up all mcm menus for a new game in the "Alternate Start" prison location,

but as I said,

unregister actor and uninstall mod in mcm and then save/reload and reinstall it fixes it after one or maybe a few attempts.

And it seems stable after that.

I do not have the logs, since they are old and overwritten by now.

I was using Top X.

The Mods Registred by Inflation Network in mcm at the time was:

Egg Factory and Naked Dungeons, I think.

I have more mods installed that uses Inflation Network, but they were not registered in mcm yet.

Major update 1.0.0:

- use NetImmerse, if actor is not unique (useful tip by @Hoenheim)

- automatically adding nodes and keys to a list that actors have for each mod

- presets page only shows actually used nodes (except if show hidden values is active)

- set inflation type for each node for each mod on the presets page

- setting a global inflation type for a mod, will also change the preset values

- added inflation queue for each node for each actor

- nodes can be hidden now (and shown again), for each actor for all mods

- hideNode() in SLIF_Main now registers the node for the mod that hides it, but only, if the node isn't already hidden

- showNode() unregisters the node again and fixed a bug, that prevented it from showing the node again

- added new function IsNodeHidden() to SLIF_Main

- updated Amputator Framework patch for the new changes

- updated Devious Devices Integration patch for the new changes

- updated Beeing Female patch for version 6 by @Bane Master

- updated Hentai Pregnancy patch for version 1.19d by @Ed86

- updated Dev Kits for version 1.0.0

A few api changes:

Function hideNode(Actor kActor, String modName, String node, float value = 0.0000001, string oldModName = "") Global
Function showNode(Actor kActor, String modName, String node) Global
now both also take a modName, for the mod, that hides/shows the node

Bool Function IsNodeHidden(Actor kActor, String node) Global
new function, that checks, if the node is hidden

Yeah, my mod doesn't automatically update nodes, except if you activate the scanner. If it updated before, it might just have been coincidence, that a mod was either still working when loading or updating actors.

Well I don't really know what's going on but, even with this new update, my character doesn't get updated in the SLIF MCM, but it has scales in all the other mod MCMs.

as an update, i can say that mana tanks is indeed now making visible growth as the stamina bar fills up, putting the mod to instant and the calculation to subtract and add 1, and set every mod except mana tanks to 2 in the preset's "inflation type" sliders, my breast size does indeed grow with my magika, health, and stamina bars respectively! 

err... however... when my stamina bar decreases, there isnt a change in size until a good while after the bar starts filling, contrary to mana tank's original feature which dynamically grows and shrinks as the bar fills and empties. but im happy that i get to see significant breast expansion again! 

great work over all sir, no one could ask for a better mod for keeping everything at one consistant size and not jittering between one mod to another. 

keep it up!

Well I don't really know what's going on but, even with this new update, my character doesn't get updated in the SLIF MCM, but it has scales in all the other mod MCMs.

Well, as I wrote earlier, my framework doesn't update nodes automatically, if you want additional automatic updates, activate the scanner on the scanner page.

as an update, i can say that mana tanks is indeed now making visible growth as the stamina bar fills up, putting the mod to instant and the calculation to subtract and add 1, and set every mod except mana tanks to 2 in the preset's "inflation type" sliders, my breast size does indeed grow with my magika, health, and stamina bars respectively! 

err... however... when my stamina bar decreases, there isnt a change in size until a good while after the bar starts filling, contrary to mana tank's original feature which dynamically grows and shrinks as the bar fills and empties. but im happy that i get to see significant breast expansion again! 

great work over all sir, no one could ask for a better mod for keeping everything at one consistant size and not jittering between one mod to another. 

keep it up!

Well, the new feature now waits, until the inflation is done, before it queues up the next one.

Try either increasing the increment or setting the inflation to instant via the preset menu.

Well, as I wrote earlier, my framework doesn't update nodes automatically, if you want additional automatic updates, activate the scanner on the scanner page. 

Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention that... The scanner isn't doing anything. Every SLIF value is stuck at 1.00 and even if I try to make it different by either adjusting the slider or setting a value for everything, it never changes...

All my mods' scales keep reverting to default, it sounds like the same problem as dragonmodgod. If I do anything to grow any bit of my character, she just twitches between the inflated and default sizes. This issue seems to have popped up somewhere between the last two updates, as I missed 1.0 and went straight to 1.0a.