I've run into a major problem. I've tried restarting twice but I keep getting a random error around the same time that causes a crash on save.

About the time after I enslave Falkreath, the game becomes unstable and each time I try to quicksave, or any other method I get a CTD, no error message and I don't know how to find out what happened. I only get as far as delivering 2-3 slaves, then sometimes it crashes due to a sexlab animation but always when I try to save.

This is a really good mod and I'd like to play it to the end but....

Never use quicksave it broken in skyrim. always run manual save or use a mod that auto create saves for you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34842

This is the one i use myself and never worry about saving my game again.

Both quicksave and MANUALLY saving it from the console as a proper file name were both causing CTD. Just the mere act of saving the game caused the crash. Even loading a stable game and saving again would cause a CTD.

hi , I could not do the bad end (that's what I like to do :D ), in moment that I will talk to Brutus, does not appear the dialog option (prints images below), and even if I advance in setstage, the celebration party of Jarls, Brutus also bug talk and does not appear the dialog option to place the slave dragonborn in toys (jessica 300 and another cum iron), then fucked all,  :(

post-558045-0-77320000-1458157250_thumb.jpg

post-558045-0-23045000-1458157326_thumb.jpg

post-558045-0-44899800-1458157840_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I have finish your mod and I must congratulate you on an awesome job :).  You did something ... wow :).  I loved it from start to finish. 

Two things I noticed were weird:  First it was in the carriage with the quest I believe luxury travel :s  (the one where you get banged often by the passenger).  The driver gives you a harness, but the harness prevent anal and vaginal sex.  Maybe replace it with a corset, or had none.  Each time I had to remove it.

The second weird thing is: It is still possible to be roasted even if we are now a Succubus.  Seems like a waste, and Nesterus should be piss if that were to happen after all the work he put in making the change occur.  So I think (and maybe I'm wrong) if the Succubus transformation occur, maybe put the roasting quest unavailable.  We are suppose to go in Oblivion after all. :cool:

Note: You should add the "dialogue mod"  you recommend me as a "must have", some text don't appear without it .

Beside that.. Kudos :) on a mod well done.  It was perfect and I enjoyed it a lot ;).

So the game is crashing outright before the main menu screen finishes.  The older versions of slaverun are working completely or breaking whiterun's main gate.  But this one I can even get into the game.  Thoughts as to why its crashing at the main menu for me?

3/18/16 3am ok i was missing somethign downloaded it and used loot so its working now at least for now till i get into the quest chain and see what if anything breaks.

So the game is crashing outright before the main menu screen finishes.  The older versions of slaverun are working completely or breaking whiterun's main gate.  But this one I can even get into the game.  Thoughts as to why its crashing at the main menu for me?

3/18/16 3am ok i was missing somethign downloaded it and used loot so its working now at least for now till i get into the quest chain and see what if anything breaks.

you probably missed the fame framework,

slaverun_comments.esp and the fame framework is optional

Hi,

I have finish your mod and I must congratulate you on an awesome job :).  You did something ... wow :).  I loved it from start to finish. 

Two things I noticed were weird:  First it was in the carriage with the quest I believe luxury travel :s  (the one where you get banged often by the passenger).  The driver gives you a harness, but the harness prevent anal and vaginal sex.  Maybe replace it with a corset, or had none.  Each time I had to remove it.

The second weird thing is: It is still possible to be roasted even if we are now a Succubus.  Seems like a waste, and Nesterus should be piss if that were to happen after all the work he put in making the change occur.  So I think (and maybe I'm wrong) if the Succubus transformation occur, maybe put the roasting quest unavailable.  We are suppose to go in Oblivion after all. :cool:

Note: You should add the "dialogue mod"  you recommend me as a "must have", some text don't appear without it .

Beside that.. Kudos :) on a mod well done.  It was perfect and I enjoyed it a lot ;).

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

probably every modder is happy if at least a few other people can play the mod and like it :D

I will change the corset thing, thats super easy,

about the Succubus, I will think about maybe changing something there

hi , I could not do the bad end (that's what I like to do :D ), in moment that I will talk to Brutus, does not appear the dialog option (prints images below), and even if I advance in setstage, the celebration party of Jarls, Brutus also bug talk and does not appear the dialog option to place the slave dragonborn in toys (jessica 300 and another cum iron), then fucked all,  :(

so, you are missing the dialogue line from Brutus, right?

first check is, does Brutus have a quest target symbol for the celebration quest, if yes, stage and alias seem to be correct.

can you try the Better dialogue contral mod, I will add it as a recommendation, it helped a lot of users and for me its a must have in all my MO Profiles (it takes no esp slot, btw)

when u go talk to guys about lawas which lets u play as the strong woman enslaveign females? i cant tell which one it is or is just stay a free woman and u can do the enslave women?

the first answer leads to slavery with punishment,

the second to "normal" slavery

the third to "stay free"

the forth answer is to join as a female slaver

I've run into a major problem. I've tried restarting twice but I keep getting a random error around the same time that causes a crash on save.

About the time after I enslave Falkreath, the game becomes unstable and each time I try to quicksave, or any other method I get a CTD, no error message and I don't know how to find out what happened. I only get as far as delivering 2-3 slaves, then sometimes it crashes due to a sexlab animation but always when I try to save.

This is a really good mod and I'd like to play it to the end but....

Such things happened to me also for other very stable mods, what I recommend go back to a save not only 5 or 1 minute back, but 1 hour back and try to play again.

Sometime Skyrim realy bugged in weired situation and your savegame will carry on those bugged situation.

My second recommendations as always is a papryrus log, it might help looking at it and posting it here.

Also load the game with a savegame cleaner, do you install /unstall mods during your gameplay? do you use a mod manager tool.

And always recommendet is Sacremas modding guide

---------------------------------------------------

As a short update, I am currently working on the Falkreath quest for male/female slavers and

tada, ltadams2247  did a full grammar and text correction check on all my texts and send it back to me, boah, it's so many text and so many corrections, it will take some time for me to do the fixes,

but a very HUGE THANK YOU here :heart:

I'm having a problem in Marketh. When I speak to the blacksmith and he starts the whipping sequence, it seems that the sex animation starts off before he's done with the whipping sequence. When the animations are done, he's stuck in the "this NPC is busy" state and doesn't come out of it.

Is there anyway I can setstage past this? I don't mind skipping ahead past Marketh, I've done the chain a number of times (it's a great quest chain so I repeat it occasionally :D).

If its possible to implement/if you are inclined to implement it, it would be a nice touch that, even if you join the slavers as a strong female, you should still have to adhere to the nudity law (or at the very least still have to not wear body armour/clothing) but be exempt from being forbidden from carrying weapons/equip spells and from being called for sex by the enforcer. Perhaps best done as an MCM option so players who want to stay striding about as a fully equipped char can do so. Even as I thought of it, it now seems like a lot of effort for one feature but thought I'd throw it out there. 

I'm having a problem in Marketh. When I speak to the blacksmith and he starts the whipping sequence, it seems that the sex animation starts off before he's done with the whipping sequence. When the animations are done, he's stuck in the "this NPC is busy" state and doesn't come out of it.

Is there anyway I can setstage past this? I don't mind skipping ahead past Marketh, I've done the chain a number of times (it's a great quest chain so I repeat it occasionally :D).

What I recommend is, load a savegame before the whipping and go in the MCM Menu, Problems tab and check 'skip scenes'.

This should skip the scene and bring you to the next queststage.

(or do a sqv <questid>, look for the stage and use setstage, the questids of all slaverun quests can be found in the op

Hi, I got a problem in the preium carrier quest, about bring an additional slave to services. I suppose to talk to Zaid in order to proceed, but there is no dialogue about bringing in another slave and hence my PC stuck in that quest. Is anyone encounter similar problem?

If the questmarker is set for this quest and pointing to Zaid, it's just a problem that the dialogue is not appearing. Install "Better dialogue controls" (can be found on nexus) and hopefully the line will appear

I hope I have found the real problem why the dialogues are not appearing. In all slaverun quest the priority was set to 0, which is the lowest. I don't remember why I did that. I increased it now to 80. I did have a look at some other mods and the priority is usualy aroung 70 or 80.

What I recommend is, load a savegame before the whipping and go in the MCM Menu, Problems tab and check 'skip scenes'.

(or do a sqv <questid>, look for the stage and use setstage, the questids of all slaverun quests can be found in the op

Thanks that worked!

UNTIL... 

I hit the Orc encampment and I got the trespassing glitch. :D

I had to setstage to get past that one. I've never found another way around it. 

Does anyone know why the sex animations are going to the Zap animations (which are not in any of the mods and are broken)?

In MCM for ZAZ Animations in SexLab tab uncheck "override if needed" box, that all you need.

Could also consider installing the just released new version of Zaz Animation pack.

Starting a new play through, trying to get a handle on my scene problems. I will be reporting any anomalies I encounter.

Possible timing issues:

Slave training dungeon, first encounter with the cross.

Slave trainer attaches me to cross, then just sits.

Finally used Problems -> enable player controls.

Stepped away from cross, walked back and attached myself.

Whipping scene ran to completion and Quest objective ended.

Cross scene in Riverwood:

We both walked across town to cross. I was attached - then Alvo (sp) just stood there.

I got some questions.  After you become enslaved and complete slave training. how do you progress the mod further from there? Do you just repeat the 5 tasks until you help enslave all the cities and then nothing changes?  Or is there a chain that happens where you turn into a succubus or something?  Or at that point can you get some freedom back like you can leave the city with your gear but you have to come back every few days and pay zod?

Is there a point in the quest chain where you get the choice to end the slavery outright? Or is the "cheat" dialogue from the jarl the only way?

And lastly the dialogue options for me to turn in my gear at the gates of whiterun when entering the city is missing on the npc.  It was there before but not now.  Of course a few towns have fallen under the nudity law but it doesn't seem like anythign enforces it.  I can run around in my gear and the npc's are not instantly enslaving me.  I assume these issues are some kind of bug or a mcm option I messed up.

Starting a new play through, trying to get a handle on my scene problems. I will be reporting any anomalies I encounter.

Possible timing issues:

Slave training dungeon, first encounter with the cross.

Slave trainer attaches me to cross, then just sits.

Cross scene in Riverwood:

We both walked across town to cross. I was attached - then Alvo (sp) just stood there.

Are you using the new ZAZ Animation 6.1 mod version? (as the crosses are from zaz)

I still have to test it, but I have seen some minor problems in other mod threads

I got some questions.  After you become enslaved and complete slave training. how do you progress the mod further from there? Do you just repeat the 5 tasks until you help enslave all the cities and then nothing changes?  Or is there a chain that happens where you turn into a succubus or something?  Or at that point can you get some freedom back like you can leave the city with your gear but you have to come back every few days and pay zod?

Is there a point in the quest chain where you get the choice to end the slavery outright? Or is the "cheat" dialogue from the jarl the only way?

And lastly the dialogue options for me to turn in my gear at the gates of whiterun when entering the city is missing on the npc.  It was there before but not now.  Of course a few towns have fallen under the nudity law but it doesn't seem like anythign enforces it.  I can run around in my gear and the npc's are not instantly enslaving me.  I assume these issues are some kind of bug or a mcm option I messed up.

So you are enslaved, right?

The dialogue to give Brutus your gear is only for free woman.

The mod gets more and more questlines or pathes to play.

- you can stay a free woman all the time (hmm, there is missing an end for this at the moment)

- play as a female slave and end slavery

- play as a female slave and be executed

- play as a female slave and stay enslaved forever

- play as a male slaver (about 20% finished)

- play as a female slaver (about 205 finished)

At the moment we are working on a better mod description for the opening thread to make many things clearer (or Itadams2247 has started ;)) .

when you play as a free woman, cities are enslaved automatically

when you play as an enslaved woman, you have to do tasks and then enslave the next city for your master and then tasks, .... and so on, til every city is enslaved

Thanks that worked!

UNTIL... 

I hit the Orc encampment and I got the trespassing glitch. :D

I had to setstage to get past that one. I've never found another way around it. 

Can you explain what you mean with trespassing? That you are not allowed to enter the house?

If you wait outside hour for hour everyone should come outside from time to time.

When do you think you will upload the version with increased dialog priority?

Until then I am plowing through the Skyrim Creation Kit Scene tutorials...

As we have a "long" Easter weekend, I hope maybe next Monday,

at the moment I change all Dawnstar quest for the male/female slavers, then I will need a lot of testing, also with the new ZAZ framework

- you can stay a free woman all the time (hmm, there is missing an end for this at the moment)

At the moment we are working on a better mod description for the opening thread to make many things clearer (or Itadams2247 has started ;)) .

when you play as an enslaved woman, you have to do tasks and then enslave the next city for your master and then tasks, .... and so on, til every city is enslaved

Basically i went to whiterun as a free women and talked to the npc's at the gates to see if i could get them to enslave me.  But the only dialogue between the two of them was "your one of those evil slavers right?".  So i ran into whiterun clothed to see if i would get enslaved for breaking the law.  nothing happened.  So i closed skyrim and reinstalled slaverun thinking maybe dialogue bugged and needed a reinstall.  I went back in and the dialogue options where still the same and running into whiterun still didn;t get me enslaved. (still free at this point).

So i went to dragonsreach and talked to zod to" volunteer" still fully clothed.  He did at this point enslave my toon and i proceeded to do the slave training quests with the troll and falmer and pleasure the jarl.  Then i completed the 5 tasks he hadfor me and suggested an orgy with the companion sluts. After that I didn;t see any new dialogue and am left kinda confused.  Do I keep doing the 5 tasks Zod has for me till more quests and dialogues open up?  I wonder if you stay a free women and just let the mod enslave all the towns does it eventually enslave all women regardless of volunteering or breaking the nudity law? in which case it'll run me through some of the other quests th spoiler mentions.

Come to think of it how does completing the civil war for the stormcloaks affect this mod specifically the original jarl of whiterun.  Does it break him?

My trouble with the cross is with Zaz Animation Pack 6.1.

Look at the recent posts on Captured Dreams; I think we have a problem with 6.1...

Hope this gets resolved soon; I would hate to have to drop back to an earlier Zaz release.

If its possible to implement/if you are inclined to implement it, it would be a nice touch that, even if you join the slavers as a strong female, you should still have to adhere to the nudity law (or at the very least still have to not wear body armour/clothing) but be exempt from being forbidden from carrying weapons/equip spells and from being called for sex by the enforcer. Perhaps best done as an MCM option so players who want to stay striding about as a fully equipped char can do so. Even as I thought of it, it now seems like a lot of effort for one feature but thought I'd throw it out there.

I like this idea.

Basically i went to whiterun as a free women and talked to the npc's at the gates to see if i could get them to enslave me.  But the only dialogue between the two of them was "your one of those evil slavers right?".  So i ran into whiterun clothed to see if i would get enslaved for breaking the law.  nothing happened.  So i closed skyrim and reinstalled slaverun thinking maybe dialogue bugged and needed a reinstall.  I went back in and the dialogue options where still the same and running into whiterun still didn;t get me enslaved. (still free at this point).

So i went to dragonsreach and talked to zod to" volunteer" still fully clothed.  He did at this point enslave my toon and i proceeded to do the slave training quests with the troll and falmer and pleasure the jarl.  Then i completed the 5 tasks he hadfor me and suggested an orgy with the companion sluts. After that I didn;t see any new dialogue and am left kinda confused.  Do I keep doing the 5 tasks Zod has for me till more quests and dialogues open up?  I wonder if you stay a free women and just let the mod enslave all the towns does it eventually enslave all women regardless of volunteering or breaking the nudity law? in which case it'll run me through some of the other quests th spoiler mentions.

Come to think of it how does completing the civil war for the stormcloaks affect this mod specifically the original jarl of whiterun.  Does it break him?

ah,

so you stayed free, then some cities got enslaved

and then you voluntered to Zaid,

can you do a sqv slv_mainquest

and tell me at what queststage you are?

after the 5 tasks there should always be a response to zaid, "I have completed your tasks what shall now", but the text varies in higher lvls.

oh, and for the civilwar,

in the version you have you can do slaverun before or after the civilwar, but not start before and then continue after the civilwar,

in the next version you can do everything, but I don't know what will happing if you are fighting cw in an enslaved city ? a mass orgy? :P

so maybe it will be good to disable the enforcer during city fights

about the civil war sieges... Those that get defeated tend to disappear, and Sex is usually not done while in battle. I am not sure if the soldiers of the female type get stripped in enslaved cities or not, but I think the enforcer sex stuff tends to get interrupted if it does engage.

If you know your going into a city that is enslaved (most of the stuff in Slaverun is done outside, so no worries there), I would disengage the enforcer sex calls until after the battle.

Hello, I'm experiencing a glitch with Zaid's quest. I recently played the quest until The Pelagia Farm's quest. I got the notification to go back to Zaid for reporting the progress. The new dialogue came up, then the quest stuck. I got no new dialogues, no progress, but the notification point still on Zaid's character. Can I refresh the dialogue or what? Because I can't continue the story line. Thank you

ah,

so you stayed free, then some cities got enslaved

and then you voluntered to Zaid,

can you do a sqv slv_mainquest

and tell me at what queststage you are?

after the 5 tasks there should always be a response to zaid, "I have completed your tasks what shall now", but the text varies in higher lvls.

oh, and for the civilwar,

in the version you have you can do slaverun before or after the civilwar, but not start before and then continue after the civilwar,

in the next version you can do everything, but I don't know what will happing if you are fighting cw in an enslaved city ? a mass orgy? :P

so maybe it will be good to disable the enforcer during city fights

Ok so currently i am using a save before I volunteered to zod (So technically the charatcer is free).  As far as i know the npc's at the gate dialogue to turn in my gear etc is not present.  I did the console command as you requested and results are.

Quest state

enabled? Yes

Current State 5000

Priority 0

The current cities enslaved are whiterun, riverwood, Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Markath.  Would the best thing for me to do at this point go and volunteer or will that just leave the quest where i am not seeing more dialogues after completing zods five tasks? Also i want the stormcloaks to win the war.  At his point should i complete that before getting enslaved? or is it already to late and doing so will just break something?