I have an interesting problem .. Zaid keeps putting himself on the punishment cross!?  When the player is supposed to get whipped, Zaid gets on the cross .. but the AI is directing the player to enter it .. but she can't because it's being used, so the scene just stops .. any ideas?

It is very nice to see someone attempts to fix the problems of Slaverun. I liked the mod a lot, even without playing the quest, because it gave my game a nice feel. I regretfully uninstalled the mod, because it caused my game to crash very often in Whiterun (where I am more than all other towns combined).

So thank you for trying to bring it back. And even with some more content. I'm very excited and keep reading the changelogs. I will try it when I get the time to do so.

It is very nice to see someone attempts to fix the problems of Slaverun. I liked the mod a lot, even without playing the quest, because it gave my game a nice feel. I regretfully uninstalled the mod, because it caused my game to crash very often in Whiterun (where I am more than all other towns combined).

So thank you for trying to bring it back. And even with some more content. I'm very excited and keep reading the changelogs. I will try it when I get the time to do so.

Crashing means your game is unstable. You need to enable the SKSE memory patch and either install a ENB and enable the caching or ENBOOST which is a caching without the ENB mod. Doing those things will give your game enough memory to handle the extra NPCs in Whiterun and stop the crashes.

so... how to start dom path?

- approached those 2 slavers

- they asked me to get naked

- told hem to go suck donkey bollz

- they dared to whip me

- enabled controls

- killed them both

- guess i broke the quest  :D

1,2,3,4,5 exactly the same.

6 ---> Terrific Fus-Ro-Dah launching them both to the Western Tower, totally broken into several little pieces :D

I suppose to have broken the quest too. :angel:

Do you think this will be connected to simple slavery as a possible outcome?

yes , it will come, jfraser already contacted me,

in the new version i have a transition from slaverun to simple slavery , but not the opposite way

so... how to start dom path?

- approached those 2 slavers

- they asked me to get naked

- told hem to go suck donkey bollz

- they dared to whip me

- enabled controls

- killed them both

- guess i broke the quest  :D

the dom quest does not start by kill the two guys otuside, hm, but maybe....

no, for the moment it' s one of the 2 answers i added in the enslavement dialog with brutus,

one is to volunteer to be a slave, the second is something Do you know who i am... dovakhinh and so on

Hmm for some reason in the new version, when it comes time for the "whiterun gangbang" everyone just stands there and the animations never start. The previous versions work fine and it is only this version that does this. Any ideas?

do you have more details for me?

will the otther people be summened, do they walk to the center, is Aela there? maybe you have a palyrus log?

did you start a new game with this version or used a game and overrite the old version?

for some reason i don't understand yet, 3-some sexlab calls with aggressive tag, do not find any animations or got stuck by finding them,

as a quick fix you can use a 'setstage slv_training 350'

for the next version i will rework all sexlab calls a little bit and i will add an option in mcm where you can skip the sexlab call,

so if you got stuck on one specific sex scene, you can open mcm, disable sex call, continue to the next step and then activate the "normal" mode with sex scenes again

I have an interesting problem .. Zaid keeps putting himself on the punishment cross!?  When the player is supposed to get whipped, Zaid gets on the cross .. but the AI is directing the player to enter it .. but she can't because it's being used, so the scene just stops .. any ideas?

yes, you found a bug, i added :D

in the new dialog branch "why are you looking angry at me , master?" i will add calls of the soft dependency mods,

so if you have slavetats, the branding device, here the dialog options will apear to replay those events.

as it would realy sad if you had only one chance to see that famous branding device during enslavement and if you missed it, you would never see it again

Yea Aela shows up, strips, everyone is where they are supposed to be, it's just the actual animations themselves that never start. My character never walks to the center, just stands in the same spot she was when talking to Zaid. Random people are still capable of taking advantage of the character as well so I don't think it's anything to do with sexlab. If I wait a few hours everyone ends up huddled together. I can also speak to zaid and have the "by the nines etc" dialogue and seemingly repeat the stuck sequence infinitely. Not sure if that helps. I'll try the setstage thing though, thanks.

I have the same problem. Happens after I returned from Riverwood (which is now under slave law) using the dialog option where Zaid is angry. He says I have to pe punished again until I like it... then straps himself on the cross. Weird :)

Otherwise the whole new episode with Riverwood worked flawless. Thank you very much for your work! What a cool and stable mod!

I went back and installed it again with all the soft dependencies this time.   The branding machine is awesome, more mods should use that!  I do agree with someone else who posted to take off slave collar before doing it though, or change the collar to a standard neck only collar so you can see the tats as well as not make it look like the collar is being branded instead.   Are there options to use other tats? or is it random what gets put on?

Kenjoka, I believe I have an incompatibility for you.  In previous updates your mod has run perfectly for me.  With this update, I had just finished installing "Lover's Hook"(found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/161-wip-lovers-hook-v2014-01-05/)as I had never played it and wanted to give it a try.  I attempted Slaverun with Lover's Hook both from my save game, and from a new game.  Basically, no animations or scenes would play and no devices would be equipped.  It also prevented a few quests from progressing.

Once Lover's Hook was uninstalled Slaverun ran fine(with the exception of screwing all the previous Slaverun saves... I did have to start a new game...)

Im enjoying this immensely! I did find a couple of things that might be bugs. When i ask the slave trainer why he is annoyed with me, he gets on the cross himself instead of me and my character just stands there. Also, ive completed the Riverwood quests and the log says to go back to the master to discuss his plans. He has no new quests for me though and simply goes through the white run quests again, enslaving npc's, visit belethor etc.  ;)

So I tried using the setstage thing, but it told me that slv_training wasn't found for parameter quest. If you want, I can make a short vid of exactly what is happening?

could you do a 'sqs slv_1_slavetraining'

(oh, it is now named slv_slavetraining, not slv_training, as i wrote in the post befor)

if this quest is active for you with lots of 1, and 0 for stages 350 and up, then its probably my fault, as i renamed the quest from slv_1_training to slv_training (i am a bit of refactoring junkie :lol: )

did you install the new version over the old when your slave training quest was running ? if yes, that would probably explain it and you have go back to a save without slaverun mod running, i am sorry :(

Kenjoka, I believe I have an incompatibility for you.  In previous updates your mod has run perfectly for me.  With this update, I had just finished installing "Lover's Hook"(found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/161-wip-lovers-hook-v2014-01-05/)as I had never played it and wanted to give it a try.  I attempted Slaverun with Lover's Hook both from my save game, and from a new game.  Basically, no animations or scenes would play and no devices would be equipped.  It also prevented a few quests from progressing.

Once Lover's Hook was uninstalled Slaverun ran fine(with the exception of screwing all the previous Slaverun saves... I did have to start a new game...)

Thx for finding this, i will test it and probably put it on the incompatible mod list for now, until i find i better way to detect the end of an sex animation

curently i use a hook (SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, hook="...) and that may cause the incompatibility

Hey, got an issue where my male character is being forced into the female position by the slaves :P

Could you tell me the dialogue that triggered that,

in my final tests i found some sexlab call where i put the 2 actors in the wrong order and fixed that, maybe i forgot one

Im enjoying this immensely! I did find a couple of things that might be bugs. When i ask the slave trainer why he is annoyed with me, he gets on the cross himself instead of me and my character just stands there. Also, ive completed the Riverwood quests and the log says to go back to the master to discuss his plans. He has no new quests for me though and simply goes through the white run quests again, enslaving npc's, visit belethor etc.  ;)

oh, did i forget to put the 'Mod ends currently ends here' sign there, which i used for the last version? :D

when you come back from riverwood this is the current end, althoug you can still do that repeatable quests.

next version will continue the male and female dominate quest line and after that the female quest will contiue to, ..., well, we will see :D

well might have found a bug.  Zapdoggy01 does not play correctly, the male just stand there while the female goes through the animations.   I have looked through sexlab and NASP and could not find it to toggle it off so it chooses another animation.   Its the one Zaid uses when you anger him as well as a common one chosen during the 'free fuck for a day' task.   Every other animation works fine.

well might have found a bug.  Zapdoggy01 does not play correctly, the male just stand there while the female goes through the animations.   I have looked through sexlab and NASP and could not find it to toggle it off so it chooses another animation.   Its the one Zaid uses when you anger him as well as a common one chosen during the 'free fuck for a day' task.   Every other animation works fine.

I have the same problem but it started before i try Slaverun,

Kenjoka, did you have a look at The notice board mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70142/? ) on the nexus, in case you want to add some radiant quests.

I have the same problem but it started before i try Slaverun,

Kenjoka, did you have a look at The notice board mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70142/? ) on the nexus, in case you want to add some radiant quests.

actually others are having issues with this particular animation.   I have requested help on the sexlab help forum so hopefully someone has an answer.

ok player part way thru previous version and have to say AWESOME work.

fixed 3 of 4 issues I had with the original completely (didn't make it far enough to test last one before I had to start new game for a different mod update)

so far I am LOVING this version (last one was very good but I like this one better)

keep up the great work and if I run into a problem/bug I will post as I get time.

thanks again

Did the setstage command and eventually made it to the training with the falmer but I run into the same issue there where I can't move and everyone just stands there.

just curious, have you run FNIS since you installed this?  if yes, have you checked if creature animations are set to run in sexlabs?  Can also try resetting animation registry, sometimes that helps if things are not running for a certain mod.  

I love the new mod so far. It is much more stable than the old mod + the English is excellent :P.

That being said I think there are a few small changes that could make the mod even better.

1. Maybe don't have the nudity law applied to all the old women in Whiterun. Personally it's just kind of disturbing. That and the meshes + textures don't really work out for them.
  2. It would be cool if there was a way for you to remain free but still be able to advance the slavery quests to enslave other towns and cities. Right now the only way to enslave Riverwood as a female is to go through the slave training (unless there is something that I missed). Ex. To remain free you have to enslave other women or complete tasks for the slavers (like enslaving Riverwood) to keep your own freedom. 
  3. Maybe just use 1 theme of devices for all of Slaverun (like black Ebonite or something). I just like it when things match.
  4. Lastly it would be nice for there to be a fairly short way out of slavery in case you want to go back to killing dragons or something weird like that.

Like I said before though the mod is excellent as it is and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of Skyrim. Keep up the good work!