Guest Long John

@Kenjoka - I have also noticed that at the moment with a modification which enables companion gear to be removed (e.g. Tradible Companion Gear) and when you get enslaved the companion doesn't also get Devious Devices. So could they also be  stripped and given Devious Devices please?

In addition I may have located a bug or issue:-

When you are supposed to retrieve the masters Vaginal and Anal soul gem plugs are you supposed to retrieve them from the General Store's counter or else where. The reason being there is one plug on the counter which you can take and the other is owned the store has been searched top to bottom but the only ones there are on the counter.

Maybe it is intended but if I badly reply to Brutus I got enslaved, raped and DD equipped.

If I reply positively the character will be naked with confiscated gear but "free".

The other reply, the "medium answer" lead to enslavement, without rape and gear? throughout all the training the PG has no collar or any gear identifying her as a slave. is this intended?

had actually only at Falmer correct problems because I was frozen there. One of the several possible solutions that I've found here in the forum has, but then helped. For this purpose, I could not offer customers me, there was no call option to work as a whore.

I then be able to play the Mod to the hopefully temporary end. If this is the first mod of Kenjoka, I can hardly believe it, here we have a really talented Moder. I can only say thank you.

I tested a lot with sexlab 1.59 yesterday and i tested todoy with 1.60 beta 2 + NSAP 2.8.2

Its so good to play with a lot more animations which i couldn't use at the same time in the 1.59 version

here  Aela and me got in real trouble

post-27485-0-15295000-1443378943_thumb.jpg

At the moment i am writing the changelog and will upload the new version soon, which hopefully will fix some problems

As i tested starting the mod with high lvl chars, i also tested a char with finished civil war on imperial side and one on stormcloak side, where jarl balgruf wasn't anymore jarl of whiterun.

what i could implement was the logic the replace the jarl in ck alias (forceref is your friend), what i couldn't finish in this version was the logic to decide which jarl is the right one. In my version i always replaced balgruf with the stormcload version, so i had to disable this feature..

So for this version no high lvl with finished civil war on stormcloak side, or the quest marker will send you to solitude :D

Beside bugfixing there is alos new content for female and for male player :cool:

Guest Long John

@Kenjoka - I also have been constantly hearing the equipping sound when the devious devices are applied. I'm wondering whether there's a script running which is constantly equipping the devices.

It wasn't doing this before the installation of Slaverun Reloaded though it is doing it now (when the player is enslaved).

If there is a script in this modification doing the previously mentioned is it possible for the script to be refectored in order to check that the devices are equipped (if open varient - though are locked for the player). Specifically that it only re-equips if not longer equipped and also do so once every user configurable (MCM) time period. Definitely not every second or couple of seconds by default it should be every hour at minimum.

The more frequently the re-equip script fires the more likely there's going to be more papyrus load from both the re-equip script and/or DDi's scripts.

I tested a lot with sexlab 1.59 yesterday and i tested todoy with 1.60 beta 2 + NSAP 2.8.2

Its so good to play with a lot more animations which i couldn't use at the same time in the 1.59 version

attachicon.gif2015-09-27_00003.jpg

At the moment i am writing the changelog and will upload the new version soon, which hopefully will fix some problems

As i tested starting the mod with high lvl chars, i also tested a char with finished civil war on imperial side and one on stormcloak side, where jarl balgruf wasn't anymore jarl of whiterun.

what i could implement was the logic the replace the jarl in ck alias (forceref is your friend), what i couldn't finish in this version was the logic to decide which jarl is the right one. In my version i always replaced balgruf with the stormcload version, so i had to disable this feature..

So for this version no high lvl with finished civil war on stormcloak side, or the quest marker will send you to solitude :D

Beside bugfixing there is alos new content for female and for male player :cool:

Is there something strange happening with your character's skin texture in that picture? It looks strange.

The mod has worded well (i play with sexlab 1.59c) But it does not end and it does not recover the confiscated équipement. It lose even the quest tems....

Could you tell me, what quest item exactly was stripped and put in the chest,

then i could look if there is a keyword which i can use in my "move-to-chest" function

also the new version has an mcm toggle that your items are no longer put in the chest

@Kenjoka - I also have been constantly hearing the equipping sound when the devious devices are applied. I'm wondering whether there's a script running which is constantly equipping the devices.

It wasn't doing this before the installation of Slaverun Reloaded though it is doing it now (when the player is enslaved).

If there is a script in this modification doing the previously mentioned is it possible for the script to be refectored in order to check that the devices are equipped (if open varient - though are locked for the player). Specifically that it only re-equips if not longer equipped and also do so once every user configurable (MCM) time period. Definitely not every second or couple of seconds by default it should be every hour at minimum.

The more frequently the re-equip script fires the more likely there's going to be more papyrus load from both the re-equip script and/or DDi's scripts.

the original had such a function which reequips its own collars and 2 more, you did uninstall the old version, right ?

the new slaverun has no such function, the periodic script that is running is the enforcer,

to test your reequipping you can disable the enforcer (fistt chechbox in enforcer tab i think), and see if your reequipping is still there or

you could lockpick and remove all your devious devices, slaverun shouldn't equip you with anything

there are 2 events where you get some devices, maybe you wear something which blocks the script of the device?

i have some code which should prevent that you get a device when you already wear this type (no devious boots when devous boots are there), but i didn't tested this for every slot :P

The falmer event works now.

But I have a question : it is possible to play with the slavers as a dominant female ?

No, not yet, it will be added slowly

Would it be possible for an MCM option to toggle whether or not the existing women of Whiterun are naked from the moment the mod turns on?

When you start the quest, whiterun is absolute unchanged and still a free city, so there are no females undressed.

After the prologue, the player has spoken with Brutus at the gate, whiterun is a slaver city and woman are undressed, but

in MCM, Enforcer tab there are by default enabled the slots which will be undressed for npc,

that means if you disable all body slots, no women will be undressed if you want this effect

Guest Long John

@Kenjoka - It's vanilla items. On a different profile (new NMM 0.60.8) using SD+ there is no continuouse equipping sound.

Then when not enslaved on the reloaded version (on a fresh character) which hasn't had the original installed at all (or SD+ installed). There's no continuous equipping sound on the initial release but once enslaved with devious devices the sound begins and continues. The sound occurs normally when the item equip event occurs - so the devices must be continuously re-equipping.

The sound becomes especially frequent after sex events in the mod (especially story based ones) - for example Zaid.

The mod has worded well (i play with sexlab 1.59c) But it does not end and it does not recover the confiscated équipement. It lose even the quest tems....

Could you tell me, what quest item exactly was stripped and put in the chest,

then i could look if there is a keyword which i can use in my "move-to-chest" function

also the new version has an mcm toggle that your items are no longer put in the chest

Letter for Mias lair quest, letter for falkread quest.. but with "add item menu"  i have had safe key and i got my items.

Some Quest Items that are confiscated and they should not are all the Black Books of Hermaeus Mora (Dragonborn DLC), for example.

Another one is the Eltrys' Note, the one that will start the quest for Cidhna Mine in Markarth.

Coming from Convenient Horse, the Horn (that is normally marked as quest item and not droppable but only sellable) to call Horses.

All Barenziah Stone, or also called Unknown Gems?

If you have it, the Havok Breast Physics that is marked as a piece of cloth and should not be removed to maintain some HDT collision features.

These are some examples of item removed from Player's Inventory when she become naked by Brutus.

when doing the 10 tasks for your master, if you do the one where you enslave a free woman but choose to not enslave her and take your punishment instead the 10 tasks can be skipped and it makes the riverwood quest available.

great update for this mod and the above issue may just be where the riverwood quest is not implemented yet.

This mod is a part of my permanent mod list.  I can't believe you have added content already.  I have been playing on a new character but cannot wait until I can play with my regular player.  I also can't believe that there is male character content.  Thanks for remaking this mod. 

attachicon.gif2015-09-27_00003.jpg

Is there something strange happening with your character's skin texture in that picture? It looks strange.

If you think that looks strange check out the "servant" in the background.

when doing the 10 tasks for your master, if you do the one where you enslave a free woman but choose to not enslave her and take your punishment instead the 10 tasks can be skipped and it makes the riverwood quest available.

great update for this mod and the above issue may just be where the riverwood quest is not implemented yet.

10 tasks? after the training the slaver tells me that the mod is at current end. there should be more?

Very good! i noticed the updated version today. It works fine and he after falmer bug is solved.

I have also tried the 10 tasks after training. Are these random? how many tasks are there? I think there should be a list of 10 tasks to perform, in order to avoid the randomnes, bringing Avenicci to be fucked 3 times in a row.

Will there be a bult in prostitution mode to earn the money for master or the player has to rely on another prostitution mod?

NOTE: I chose to be a free naked woman at the beginning, then upon return to slaverun I told brutus I forgot the rules to be enslaved. No collar, cuffs or any DD was equipped on my PG. Armbringer and boots for getting the plugs back worked so I don't think this is a general DD issue. When should collar be applied? when shaving the head? or at slaverun main gates?

Suggestions:

- It would be more immersive to add a forcegreet to brutus when the player is enslaved so that he reminds you that you are a slave and cannot leave town. 

- It would be funny if the other women in town hate you since they blame your efforts to get slaverun running.

Questions:

- Slavetats and branding device of doom are already implemented? I don't have them installed, but if they are currently working I will give them a try. (do i need both to work? BDOD has a lot of requirements)

First time i played Slaverun. Works good for me and I like it so far.

The quests are very well done.

A slower pace of the towns enslavement (well - I mean its female inhabitants nudity and slavery) could give this mod more credibility. Maybe the player could play an important part in this.

Probably not very "compatible" with frostfall which I will have in my next playthrough again. :(

Anyway, I'm looking forward for new content. Thanks