And if I have already property of Breezehome, Honeyside, Proudspire, Hjerim, Vindrell, the three Hearthfires' houses, plus a couple of custom ones in Solstheim?

Are they all confiscated?

But, in this cas, from whom? They are in seven different holds, two in a different land. There are holds allied with Whiterun but other are enemies. One is stranger (Dunmer).

So then?

Not counting that, owning those houses, means that I am Thane of every hold. All Jarl could permit that I'm enslaved?

The logic is out of my brain, really.

By your new owner ofc. He got the keys? :P

And if I have already property of Breezehome, Honeyside, Proudspire, Hjerim, Vindrell, the three Hearthfires' houses, plus a couple of custom ones in Solstheim?

Are they all confiscated?

But, in this cas, from whom? They are in seven different holds, two in a different land. There are holds allied with Whiterun but other are enemies. One is stranger (Dunmer).

So then?

Not counting that, owning those houses, means that I am Thane of every hold. All Jarl could permit that I'm enslaved?

The logic is out of my brain, really.

By your new owner ofc. He got the keys? :P

Although some torture might be required to find out what are those keys for :D

I want to give a little feedback.

First a little question, it is a Mod to enslave Females in Skyrim, right?

If it is, why this gay and male enslavement part at the male quest in Riverwood?

- Alvor wants to beat me ... by the way, this event stucks in my game before the cross

- Sven rapes me ...

- Lucan sends me back to the master and i am in chains?

For the female Quest it is ok, but in the male quest It destroys complete the atmosphere of the Mod ...

How it should be:

- The master sends me with a "Test-Slave" to Riverwood.

- Alvor beat the Test-Slave

- Sven fuck the Test-Slave

- Lucan sends me back with Camilla, camilla is in chains and my male character learns how to enslave womans.

What is your plan for visual overhaul of the cities that are enslaved? I know in the original slaverun I loved a lot of the changes made in the city (the auction block and merchant areas) although they were admittedly problematic with the navmeshes. I'm curious if you were hoping to add similar things to the enslaved cities or if you were going to leave them as mostly vanilla

What is your plan for visual overhaul of the cities that are enslaved? I know in the original slaverun I loved a lot of the changes made in the city (the auction block and merchant areas) although they were admittedly problematic with the navmeshes. I'm curious if you were hoping to add similar things to the enslaved cities or if you were going to leave them as mostly vanilla

No, i won't change anything in the outdoor areas of whiterun, riften or solitude. It would add to immersion, but it simply makes to much trouble in compatibilty, in ctd caused by engine and script stress.

i will and did already add a frew things indoor and outside of towns, like the cross in riverwood.

If it is, why this gay and male enslavement part at the male quest in Riverwood?

- Alvor wants to beat me ... by the way, this event stucks in my game before the cross

- Sven rapes me ...

For the female Quest it is ok, but in the male quest It destroys complete the atmosphere of the Mod ...

How it should be:

- Lucan sends me back with Camilla, camilla is in chains and my male character learns how to enslave womans.

I am very sorry, this was my mistake, the quests in riverwood are written for female only and were not intended to be played by males, but i simple forgot to deactivate that.

i will put that on my checklist for new releases

the next version, which i am testing right now, will have the male version for riverwood and you won't be raped there, hey, you are the bad guy who works in the slavery organization :D

Ok, some other reports and ideas:

1. I already asked to esclude the Elders from the nudity law rules, but I'd write this again here.

2. Some users could have a mod that makes some guards females. They should be excluded by the nudity law too, by my point of view.

3. For those who uses realism mods about needs (no matter which one), it should very important to NOT remove foods and consumables from player's inventory. At least not all.

4. Also keys shouldn't be removed or it could be difficult to enter into an already owned house.

4b. BUT, in this case, it should be taken care if player already has some chastity keys (DD, DDi, DDx) in his/her inventory.

5. Not sure if already planned, but the Quest Items (from vanilla but also from DLC quests) MUST NEVER be removed.

Some other notes:

- Considering that HighHeels could misalign totally an animation (even if there is a SexLab setting for this but it seems to not work), I suggest to avoid the use of HighHeels Restrains.

- As already asked by other users, it also better to avoid the use of blindfolds, at least when the player is forced to journey to Riverwood. Fighting or trying to escape from bandits, assassins, mad challengers and so on blindfolded is a pain!

Thank you.

Edit: forgot to say.

- Maybe the "range" of the nudity check should be enlarged til to cover the entire Whiterun at once because, walking for example from the market to the temple, the females in the market redress after few seconds. Returning in the market, the go naked again but after some seconds.

The same happens for females exiting from the Bannered Mare, for example. The check for nudity needs some seconds to make them naked.

- btw, it's really easy to "bypass" the nudity check using the "naked armor" function of SexLab Aroused (or Redux).

In the end, considering the undressing function of SexLab, the nudity part could be avoided at all. Less papyrus load, btw.

And only weapons and magic should be removed from females and player.

i removed the blindfold  in the next version

and i changed the strip items during enslavement function in the last release,

i am not sure for all quest items, but food or keys shoudl definitly not be removed,  I will only remove armor, clothes, weapons, juwelry, ammo. and from these everything with keyword sexlabnostrip and merchantnosale (some of the quest items) will aslo not be removed.

i will check if i didn't forgot one of the 4 branches for enslavement

How are to make money for the 10 tasks for the master I'm out of tasks in whiterun?

It says to go dungeon diving or something...

It also mentions prostitution, and as it's not included in the mod, you can install one like Life of Lust to make money.

Summary:

First off, thanks for the reload.  While I love the original mod, it totally broke my system.  With this new mod, I had a few minor issues such as ctd, freezes and such.  I usually go to the previous save and start again.  I did not need to start a new game.  The mod just told me to check out Whiterun.  I have simple slavery, SD+,  slave girls, and Maria Eden. So far the enforcer statics are slaves called for sex (105), free females called for sex (20), NPC stripped (6) and actual average check interval (3).   I had to raise the arouse level because the system was starting to stack.  at on point, four guys started individual animations on my PC. 

I have finished the current quest: Slave Training, Sven's dream girl, chastity belt, and Lucan's profits.  However, I am trying to complete Bring slavery to Riverwood, Alvor's sex problem and main quest Slaverun reload. 

Problems:

Stacking when I play for longer than one hour.

Alvor, nor my PC walks all the way to the cross.  The stop at the porch across the street.  Most of the time, Alvor does not follow my pc at all.  I check the posting and did not see any similar  issues.

How are to make money for the 10 tasks for the master I'm out of tasks in whiterun?

It says to go dungeon diving or something...

It also mentions prostitution, and as it's not included in the mod, you can install one like Life of Lust to make money.

Actually, on that topic I'd like to mention I really don't think it's proper to expect a player to use a prostitution mod to raise money for their master. If you're a slave in a city where it's now decreed that all slaves are free game and you can be raped by anyone at any moment, why would anyone pay to use your "services"? I'm still waiting on giving this mod a try, but that really bugged me about the original mod's money demands, and if the player is still expected to bring Zaid gold, I think there really needs to be some way to complete that objective within the quest itself.

I completed Riverhood Enslavement, but then I try to speak with Zaid for his plans for further expansion he offers nothing new. And then I start dialogue about "Why you look at me so angry" Zaid went to cross by himself instead of me and after this game stucks

Zaid attacks me on sight after the gangbang and then SD+ enslavement begins or the game crashes. Didn't do anything except giving him some AIDS from Sexlab STDs though.....

Reloading helped once, then I went to Belethor to get the plugs and now Zaid goes aggro everytime.

on method I use that works when you have aggroed a npc is use sexlab matchmaker to have sex with that npc which will calm the npc. save then reload.   The other method is change cells and rest for 3 days, which should reset things.   And giving aids or any other disease will probably cause most npc's to generate aggro...so based on how close you are to being aggressive with npc's in this mod you might want to turn that off or you will be stuck in a constant loop of aggro.

Zaid attacks me on sight after the gangbang and then SD+ enslavement begins or the game crashes. Didn't do anything except giving him some AIDS from Sexlab STDs though.....

Reloading helped once, then I went to Belethor to get the plugs and now Zaid goes aggro everytime.

on method I use that works when you have aggroed a npc is use sexlab matchmaker to have sex with that npc which will calm the npc. save then reload.   The other method is change cells and rest for 3 days, which should reset things.   And giving aids or any other disease will probably cause most npc's to generate aggro...so based on how close you are to being aggressive with npc's in this mod you might want to turn that off or you will be stuck in a constant loop of aggro.

After messing around I teleported to dragonsreach using console and he didn't aggro, so after the armbinder was removed I just ran away from Slaverun.

Summary:

First off, thanks for the reload.  While I love the original mod, it totally broke my system.  With this new mod, I had a few minor issues such as ctd, freezes and such.  I usually go to the previous save and start again.  I did not need to start a new game.  The mod just told me to check out Whiterun.  I have simple slavery, SD+,  slave girls, and Maria Eden. So far the enforcer statics are slaves called for sex (105), free females called for sex (20), NPC stripped (6) and actual average check interval (3).   I had to raise the arouse level because the system was starting to stack.  at on point, four guys started individual animations on my PC. 

I have finished the current quest: Slave Training, Sven's dream girl, chastity belt, and Lucan's profits.  However, I am trying to complete Bring slavery to Riverwood, Alvor's sex problem and main quest Slaverun reload. 

Problems:

Stacking when I play for longer than one hour.

Alvor, nor my PC walks all the way to the cross.  The stop at the porch across the street.  Most of the time, Alvor does not follow my pc at all.  I check the posting and did not see any similar  issues.

could you send me a screenshot, where Alvor exactly stops (or post it here)?

I completed Riverhood Enslavement, but then I try to speak with Zaid for his plans for further expansion he offers nothing new. And then I start dialogue about "Why you look at me so angry" Zaid went to cross by himself instead of me and after this game stucks

This is where the mod currently ends and yes, the zaid to cross thing is a bug, i fixed for the next version

puh, i tried STD only short a long, long time ago,

is giving him AIDS an aggressiv act, does it aggro in other sex acts , for example match maker also,

i don't know maybe this is a feature of STD?

- Sven rapes me ...

How it should be:

I am very sorry, this was my mistake, the quests in riverwood are written for female only and were not intended to be played by males, but i simple forgot to deactivate that.

i will put that on my checklist for new releases

the next version, which i am testing right now, will have the male version for riverwood and you won't be raped there, hey, you are the bad guy who works in the slavery organization :D

That are very good news :D

so im having a problem with zaid where after i expand slavery to riverwood my next objective is to ask zaid about his future plains but nothing shows up in his dialogue box

As Autor explaned quest ends after Rivervood, so we have to wait until new update. Hope it come soon.

Suggestion for future development: Another option. Sort of a dominant role. Maybe work for Zaid as a Free woman or dominatrix to enslave other females and help him expand to other cities without becoming a slave. But you will still be his property and he will brand you as such to prove loyalty. You still have all the rights of a free woman but authority over other women. Perhaps fight off people who oppose slavery. Or have a change of heart and join them and betray zaid. But if you fail there will be consequences and be treated worse than a slave(possibly cattle, no one talks to you and keep you locked in restaints and only ackknowlege you when they use you as they see fit.) Or win against zaid and free people of slavery but forever be hunted by slavers. (possibly after being captured it can intertwine with SimpleSlavery).

Just something i thought up a little bit ago.

Suggestion for future development: Another option. Sort of a dominant role. Maybe work for Zaid as a Free woman or dominatrix to enslave other females and help him expand to other cities without becoming a slave. But you will still be his property and he will brand you as such to prove loyalty. You still have all the rights of a free woman but authority over other women. Perhaps fight off people who oppose slavery. Or have a change of heart and join them and betray zaid. But if you fail there will be consequences and be treated worse than a slave(possibly cattle, no one talks to you and keep you locked in restaints and only ackknowlege you when they use you as they see fit.) Or win against zaid and free people of slavery but forever be hunted by slavers. (possibly after being captured it can intertwine with SimpleSlavery).

I like this idea. Something like letting females go down the male route (with the nouns modified, of course!) would be interesting too.

@Kenjoka: I saw you looked into Open Cities compatibility a while back. Did anything come of it or would it take too much work to make it compatible?

i Love the BDOD intigration. i would like to say an alternate dialog option that you can avoid it. and i would have stamped slave across the face. after all the whole point is to teach her what she is now right?

Exactly. Also slaves must be branded on different body parts so the slavers can recognize them at different angles instead of running up to everyone and checking their foreheads.

You'll need to edit nioverride.ini in data\skse\plugins and increase the number for body and face tats from 6 to like 32 maybe...

post-127324-0-98323600-1445022125_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-77999200-1445022139_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-28557100-1445022153_thumb.jpg

....So this SlaverunReloaded_more_branding.7z will brand your char as slave on the forehead, boobs, legs, crotch, etc in addition to 4 slutmarks

SlaverunReloaded_more_branding.7z

I like this idea. Something like letting females go down the male route (with the nouns modified, of course!) would be interesting too.

@Kenjoka: I saw you looked into Open Cities compatibility a while back. Did anything come of it or would it take too much work to make it compatible?

I will upload a new version later today and this version will be full compatible with open cities mod

I stopped the aggro by choosing Zaid and

setav aggression 0

stopcombat

It was the STD option that drains npcs hp when infected

=====================================

What would the penalties be for running away in the mod?

At the moment there are no penalties,

only thing the mod forces (if not disabled in the menu) that the player dont't wear some armor (6 slots) in the enslaved locations

there was some idea to let the player not leave whiterun anymore, but i don't like such restrictions, even it would be more realistic

so you can do some slaverun quest, leave the city, do what ever you like in skyrim , then come back and continue with the slaverun quest