Very good! i noticed the updated version today. It works fine and he after falmer bug is solved.

I have also tried the 10 tasks after training. Are these random? how many tasks are there? I think there should be a list of 10 tasks to perform, in order to avoid the randomnes, bringing Avenicci to be fucked 3 times in a row.

Will there be a bult in prostitution mode to earn the money for master or the player has to rely on another prostitution mod?

NOTE: I chose to be a free naked woman at the beginning, then upon return to slaverun I told brutus I forgot the rules to be enslaved. No collar, cuffs or any DD was equipped on my PG. Armbringer and boots for getting the plugs back worked so I don't think this is a general DD issue. When should collar be applied? when shaving the head? or at slaverun main gates?

Suggestions:

- It would be more immersive to add a forcegreet to brutus when the player is enslaved so that he reminds you that you are a slave and cannot leave town. 

- It would be funny if the other women in town hate you since they blame your efforts to get slaverun running.

Questions:

- Slavetats and branding device of doom are already implemented? I don't have them installed, but if they are currently working I will give them a try. (do i need both to work? BDOD has a lot of requirements)

At the moment the devices you get isn't random in game mechanics but it isn't so well thought when i made it. ok, lmore a bit chaotic

I got a proposal from a user by message, which i like very much:

for every of the 3 ways to be einslaved you will be stripped and only get a collar,

but later at special events you will get a device, maybe a nice nipple piercing for doing something good, aeh bad,

some nice boots when you have to walk to another city, yes, your master always wants the best equipment for you :D

for all the devices i use, they are standard devious devices with no specialities, you can get rid of them by normal devious device logics, for example with keys from mobs (DD for the masses)

also i will not build the 4th prositution mod, i will refer to other mods in the quest text,  for example referring to a Lady named Mia in a castle or mentioning prostitution as gold income,  but there is no functionality here.

for the male questline i also looked at the existing slavery frameworks like Slavetown , Sky Slavery or the paradise halls sexlab extension (which seems to me the most complete), and i will try to support them, but i will never make a hard dependency to them or inplement the same functionality.

for your suggeston

"- It would be more immersive to add a forcegreet to brutus when the player is enslaved so that he reminds you that you are a slave and cannot leave town."

a force greet maybe, but i will not build a hard logic preventing you to leave the town;

you can get rid of your devices , leave town, play what ever you like and then come back to your slaverun quest and continue working on it.

As a player i don't like to be forced to do something, i wanna be invited to do it free :cool:

Slavetats and the branding device should be fully functional. The logic is, if there is a branding device you will be branded, if not and there is slavetats you will get tats, if none of them is found you will get nothing. Both options appear only on the hard route of enslavement for the rebellous slave, if you haven't tried it yet :D both happen when you first time meet Zaid

The shaving will happen a little bit later by Zaid, in case you have the option on

Hello Kenjoka,

hehe, very good idea to make a separate entrance to the dungeon area and leave the original one untouched. I just want to say what i noticed:

- a few greyheads among the npc´s in the dungeon

- you can only start the quest by Brutus before the gates of whiterun, not by talking to Zaid (this also happen in the old version, but there at least was a dialog option)

- Followers always marked as slaves, not free women (is this normal)

Couldn´t find more atm, ´cause of time. Just a few suggestion for more immersive feeling.

As most if the DD Items are more or less lore-breaking considering their designs, might it possible to mark slaves with collars, not with these strange big neckholding ones (forget the name, believe, they are named restrictive collar)

greetings

Mart0206

*Edit*

And you added a picture of your avatar in the dungeon! Very nice! :D

also i will not build the 4th prositution mod, i will refer to other mods in the quest text,  for example referring to a Lady named Mia in a castle or mentioning prostitution as gold income,  but there is no functionality here.

for the male questline i also looked at the existing slavery frameworks like Slavetown , Sky Slavery or the paradise halls sexlab extension (which seems to me the most complete), and i will try to support them, but i will never make a hard dependency to them or inplement the same functionality.

I agree on your idea. There are a lot of prostitution and slaver mods. There is no need to build another one.

Tonight I will install slavetats and branding device to give the hard way a try.

uhm in your updates you noted that old chars could work but so far only the mod starts and i get the quest but when i go to the marker i dont get the option to start the quest conversation.

sorry for my bad english.

same here

The mod author probably forgot to include a .SEQ file (I think?)

Either way if you save and reload the conversations will appear.

Guest Long John

@Bobbert6996 - They did include a SEQ file. Though they may have forgotten to update the SEQ file.

@Kenjoka - Could you please do a small patch with a regenerated SEQ file this will correct issues some people may be having with dialogue. If they correctly installed the modification and included the seq file from the current update. Then you may have forgotten to regenerate the file as any new dialogue which is affected by the "Skyrim Dialogue Bug" and is not currently included in the uploaded seq file. Will not be covered by said file so the effect of the bug will be present for said new dialogue topics.

@Bobbert6996 - They did include a SEQ file. Though they may have forgotten to update the SEQ file.

@Kenjoka - Could you please do a small patch with a regenerated SEQ file this will correct issues some people may be having with dialogue. If they correctly installed the modification and included the seq file from the current update. Then you may have forgotten to regenerate the file as any new dialogue which is affected by the "Skyrim Dialogue Bug" and is not currently included in the uploaded seq file. Will not be covered by said file so the effect of the bug will be present for said new dialogue topics.

ok, uploaded a version 20150927b only with the seq file regenerated, nothing else changed

*Edit*

And you added a picture of your avatar in the dungeon! Very nice! :D

hehe, i always like that fine oblivion mod where you are with a male prisoner in your prison cell and some nasty drawings on the walls

when i have time i will do more decorations in the slavery dungeon

I have tried the rebellious beginning!  :heart:

scary! and very sadistic! :D I liked the screams, is any of you aware of a mod replacing the standard sexlab sounds with more "pain" sounds for rape or animal sex? It would be great to hear the PG in pain when raped by falmer and troll. (she is a slut and she enjoys to be abused I suppose.)

I noticed that if I leave whiterun I can ask everybody for help, getting the same results I have in whiterun. It is nice to be able to leave town and go playing skyrim while still be considered a slave, but being in full armor in solitude and getting comments like "here the new slave in training". is not very immersive. But I don't know if this thing is possible. While in Riverrun or Whiterun hold could be OK, they could have known.

It is splendid MOD.

However, the simple specifications are the places that I want.

Clothes are unclothed automatically when I enter Whiterun and Riverwood and become the slave clothes. An equipment change is not possible.

An equipment change is enabled when I leave the town.

If these have it without a quest in both towns, you can treat him like a slave in all towns, and a feeling of devotion is not compared.

Oh, if it is possible, you should be able to be equipped with the weapon. A weapon is necessary in the assassin quests in the downtown.

I am weak in English and depend on translation and am sorry.