The Mod is still WIP. I meant the end when the storyline is finished.

Yes, we have still a long way to go, as you can see on the "progress bar" in mcm menu

post-27485-0-90227400-1443671340_thumb.jpg

I haven't realy made plans for the real end, but one will probably be where the cities and the player stay enslaved,

and one where slavery ends as you "terminate" Zaid, but is Zaid realy the boss of the slavery orgnisation? or is there someone behind him, who knows :D

i am also thinking of making a side exit where you can end the slaverun mod in an immersive way without playing it to the real end, all returning to normal without uninstalling the mod

Hi, first of all: great work. I liked it.

Here are some bugs I had. They were no real problem, I just want to mention them as a kind of feedback for maybe it's kind of interest for you.

(none of them stopped the mod from going on)

- Always when I enter Whiterun the females are fully dressed and are just getting undressed after some moments.

- When I should enslave another women, I did not, reported that and then actually get the "riverwood-qest". But it was only "completed??" quest 7 of 10.

- When I was toled to hav sex with 5 guys the animations startet with undressing and then instantly stoped as "done".

And one question: are you going to ad more of the "decorations" the original mod had? (liked the slavemarket and so on)

thx for the feedback, i will try to fix the bugs for the next version

yea, the market is not woth problems. But then, why not in a new cell??

I found another problem. Just tried the "rebellious-variant" with the branding. Ther i got a message telling me the tats do not work. (And they did not...)

Oh yes, i don't made own tatoos, the branding machine here uses the same tatoo set as Slavetats,  you must install  "SlaveTats-slut" (can be found in Slavetats download), i will add that in the description

The Slavemarket of the "old" Slaverun was one of the biggest problem of that mod because wrong navmeshes, spawning points overcovered, glitches, various bugs.

There is no real need for this sort of "decorations" if they lead to a lot of troubles.

Much more better to have a completely new cell, maybe siding the dungeon under Dragonsreach, in which the author can place everything.

Yes, the outside areas of whiterun will stay untouched, as it would make to much compatibilty problems,

the slave market will probably come back with a quest step leading to it :) but definitly indoors

Looks solid. I always liked the idea of the original Slaverun, but it had so many incompatibilities, and I found myself getting a lot of extra CTDs, so I never used it much.

You know something I'd like, but never see in these sorta mods? A customizeable slaver, or central character, you know? I forget what the guy's name was in Slaverun that had all the tasks for you and what not, but it would be nice if you could change their appearance, or at the very least select their race or something. I don't know how much of a pain that would be to implement, but I thought I'd mention it.

also i will not build the 4th prositution mod, i will refer to other mods in the quest text,  for example referring to a Lady named Mia in a castle or mentioning prostitution as gold income,  but there is no functionality here.

for the male questline i also looked at the existing slavery frameworks like Slavetown , Sky Slavery or the paradise halls sexlab extension (which seems to me the most complete), and i will try to support them, but i will never make a hard dependency to them or inplement the same functionality.

Have you talked to Zaira who makes Maria Eden 2.0?

He mentioned several times that he is building mod the best way so other mods (like yours) can integrate with Maria Eden... And there is a lot of prostitution there. Also he complained alot that other mods usually are hard to integrate with...

Maybe he can tell you if you mods can work together to enrich each other.

Looks solid. I always liked the idea of the original Slaverun, but it had so many incompatibilities, and I found myself getting a lot of extra CTDs, so I never used it much.

You know something I'd like, but never see in these sorta mods? A customizeable slaver, or central character, you know? I forget what the guy's name was in Slaverun that had all the tasks for you and what not, but it would be nice if you could change their appearance, or at the very least select their race or something. I don't know how much of a pain that would be to implement, but I thought I'd mention it.

You mean some ingame options to change the look of Zaid, as he is the central slave master?

It might be possible to do, but i doubt i would be worth the effort, so i tend to put it to low priority

what i think is really needed, is give some love to his outfit. At the moment he is wearing just normal merchant outfit, which looks not so impressive.

I might give him some daedric boots, so he can better kick your ass, and some others items

Sadly its complete out of my skills to make him some unique armor myself, as i am not a mesher :(

But what would a badass slave master look like, maybe someone can google some pictures what you would expect him to look

Frankly I didn't care about Zaid appearance and clothes. He is a merchant after all. Please don't add extra dependancies on armor or clothes mods. If you want him to be more scary, you can choose among one of the game vanilla advanced armors, some are really badass.

If you are planning to have an ending with the player to still be enslaved, please at some point remove the dialogue where we can ask for help. (BTW: is it planned to have somebody really helping and put an end to slavery somehow?)

The suggestion for Maria Eden compatibility is difficult as you an Zaira have very different views on slavery. I like your mod since it allows to still being able to play skyrim quite normally. ME is a great mod, but just for a special and possibly short playtrough. I look forward to see the 2.0 released, maybe it will change a lot of things.

how do you get the extra quests when i talk to ziad all i get is the end of the mod statement  

Update the mod. The "old" version ended there. I played to the end of the first mod version, then updated as soon as the new version was available and could just continue.

I just ask myself, because i don´t have a savegame which has game progress so far, but what happend with this mod if the player decides to side with the stormcloaks and finished the battle of whiterun? After the battle, Balgruuf and his famely isn´t part of whiterun anymore.

I found another problem. Just tried the "rebellious-variant" with the branding. Ther i got a message telling me the tats do not work. (And they did not...)

Oh yes, i don't made own tatoos, the branding machine here uses the same tatoo set as Slavetats,  you must install  "SlaveTats-slut" (can be found in Slavetats download), i will add that in the description

Yea, I know. I had these tats installed. They just didn't work.

(maybe that's a problem with the branding machine? As far as I know the original branding mod hast just a few tats implemented? But I kan be wrong about that)

It's possible you need to increase your overlays in your nioverride.ini in the SKSE folder. Same thing happened to me initially with the face tats because Zaz was set up to use a couple of the slots, and I used a couple more on things like tears and drool. Increased the overlays, that increased the slots, no more issues. Worked for me. I think I read that the nioverride.ini may have reverted or changed a bit when I last updated RaceMenu or some other mod.

Yea, I know. I had these tats installed. They just didn't work.

(maybe that's a problem with the branding machine? As far as I know the original branding mod hast just a few tats implemented? But I kan be wrong about that)

yes, the branding machine has own tats, but you can also use tats from other files adressed by their names, and i used the same as i use for the optional slavetat stage, those slavesluts,

but maybe bunnyguy is right, and you have too much, i think a put 2 on the head part and 2 on the body

Is the beastiality content optional?

can i play it without that? if not can you maybe make it so?

would it be acceptable for you, if you are still in the dungeon, walk to the falmer in the cell, and then the sex scene is simple skipped, maybe with a message?

that would be very easy to do

would it be acceptable for you, if you are still in the dungeon, walk to the falmer in the cell, and then the sex scene is simple skipped, maybe with a message?

that would be very easy to do

I like this idea a lot. I really hate all these perverted thing with animals and creatures. My own opinion, of course.

Scene skipped would be good for players like me who don't have creatures animations installed at all. Maybe, as you wrote, with a message box inside a simple fade to black screen.

Good job. I like the new beginning of the quest -- much better than the old one. I also like how the women of Whiterun take a day or so to start obeying the new rules. Might I suggest a few scripted scenes of women confronting guards about it. Might add to immersion.

Not to be a Grammer Nazi, but one thing does bother me. When the PC is confronted the first time by the town's slavery agent, she's addressed as "Women" (the plural), rather than "Woman" (the singular). An even smaller point is when the PC refers to herself as "I", that word is always capitalized. It's never used in lower-case. Yeah, I know, I'm being picky. I get like that sometimes.

Looking forward to the rest of the mod, but hope the other towns add fresh scenarios to the mix. Also, I'd like to think your Mod doesn't turn out to be just another Bondage Quest Grind (please ignore the mental image that just popped into your head). In addition to all the routine and expected nasty stuff, this Mod has definite possibilities. At the risk of annoying all and sundry with my rambling, here are a few potential quests that come to mind ...

Quest 1a: Hostile Takeover: Take over the slavery operation in Skyrim. Of course, you'll have to get rid of the Slave Master (trick him into walking into a dark alley at midnight, and then offing him), but before you do that, you'll have to find out who his friends are, and make deals with them. All those slaves are going somewhere, right? In return for the gold that keeps the operation in business? Just be careful of the opposition. Speaking of which ...

Quest 1b: The Enemy of My Enemy: Not everyone wants Slavery to succeed in Skyrim. Join those forces and nip this new business model in the bud. Just so you know, that business model has powerful supporters who won't take kindly to being put out of business. In addition, can you really trust these new friends of yours, or do they have a hidden agenda you might live just long enough to regret?

Quest 2 (repeatable) In Enemy Hands: No matter which side you picked for Quest 1, you might get careless and end up being captured by the other side. Each side should have a separate dungeon and unique faction-appropriate tortures. Each time you fall into their hands and are brought here, they make comments to that effect ("You again? Didn't you learn your lesson the last time? Or maybe you just like it here?"). Each time, your punishment ought to be worse and escape is harder.

Quest 3: Disarmed: Don't know if this can be done, or if so how. As a result of Quest #2, you lose the use of your left arm. No magic spells in that arm, no one-hand weapons in that arm, and certainly no two-handed weapons. You also can't carry a shield. Quite a challenge, eh? The point of the quest is to find a special healer who can restore your arm. Naturally, his/her help comes at a price, The cure might be worse than the condition, as they say.

Quest 4: All Bad Things Must Come to an End: When it comes time to kill the Slave Master (necessary for both branches of Quest 1), you can, of course, just stick a sword in his gut. Or ... arrange for him to fall into the hands of his own slave girls. Here's where the dialog between the PC and her former Master is the centerpoint of the quest. What will he say? How do you respond? It'd be nice to have an appropriate scripted cut scene.

Quest 5: End Game: Just a setup for a batte between the PC and the side you chose to make an enemy in Quest 1. Once again, a little fun dialog at the end. The Big Bad loses all his troops, and any chance to defeat you. However, he manages to escape (maybe a gate coming down between you, so the dialog can continue).

Slave faction leader: "You think you've won, don't you, Slut? I'll see you in chains yet, mark my word! I promise, you'll regret the day you were ever born!" Or...

Anti-Slave Leader: "You think you've won, don't you, bitch? I'll gut you myself, mark my word! I promise, you'll regret the day you were ever born!" Which, of course, sets things up for the sequel, Slaverun-II: Dragonborn Reviled. Or something like that. Perhaps a Skyrim version of the Oblivion Mod, Blackmail.

Anyway, looking forward to whatever you come up with.

Rather than having a linear quest maybe something along the lines of a more acceptance/rejection of slavery and pro/anti slavery dynamic.

There was a mod More Devious Quest that sort of tracks the "reputation" of the PC across different Holds. Maybe something similar to that but rather than tracking the PC it tracks a Hold's slavery/anti-slavery advancement that plays out base on some player's actions and NPC actions and the town will have different level of enforcement.

The story of woman Dovahkiin wishes it progresses in the Slave Master side.

It is attractive to let Dovahkiin corrupt, but what I advance and enter the way of the evil, and bring up same women into a slave is more attractive.

It is the best to let a woman such as Aela surrender.

how do you get the extra quests when i talk to ziad all i get is the end of the mod statement  

Update the mod. The "old" version ended there. I played to the end of the first mod version, then updated as soon as the new version was available and could just continue.

what do you mean ? run mod through with 20150927 first and then install 20150927b and then he responds to Riverwood quest ?

I have chosen the "hard way" twice, both times with new games. In neither did the slave tats appear. I am using V0927b, and can put the slut marks on manually. I do not have the branding machine installed, but do not think it is needed for the tats, is that correct? I have all the other requirements, and otherwise, apart from animations being extremely glitchey with SLv60.2, it works fine. I am sure I am probably missing something simple, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone else having problems with the tats?

- Do you use SlaveTats?

- If yes, how many body tats you have already applied?

In case you have fullfilled all the bodyslots for tats availables in the MCM of SlaveTats, this is the cause no more tats can be applied.

Solution:

Modify the NiOverride.ini file, raising the number of available body slots for tattoes.