Found another little issue,   I went back through and made 1 or 2 different choices when dealing with the slave master and when I asked him if I had done anything wrong he gave the line about making me want to crave pain and then HE hooked himself up to the cross and nothing happend after that,  I was just standing there with no control (and yes I waited a good chunk of time).

Found another little issue,   I went back through and made 1 or 2 different choices when dealing with the slave master and when I asked him if I had done anything wrong he gave the line about making me want to crave pain and then HE hooked himself up to the cross and nothing happend after that,  I was just standing there with no control (and yes I waited a good chunk of time).

yup, thats a bug... reload and dont pick that option lol

I tried turning on the options for the enforcer to initiate sex acts, and found that it doesn't consider what a character was already doing. My character would be in the middle of a sex act, and another NPC would approach her and start another act at the same time, causing my character to jump back and forth between two different animations that were running simultaneously. When they all ended, my character was left in a stuck state.

Yes! That happens with my FemPC only no stuck, and i am asking somebody write script to enable restart animation with three persons.

Encountered a bug the second time talking to the trainer guy next to the troll and falmer. I crash if I choose the first dialog option (something about, "i remember the lesson" or to that effect). If I choose the second ("i don't remember the lesson") he whips as normal and there's no problem.

Overall, I really enjoyed running through Slaverun again.   For some reason the animations with the Falmer and Troll didn't happen....  seemed to just skip them.   Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get these creature animations going.   I have never quite understood these since the Creature Framework came out.

I'm seeing this happen with the Falmer. My character walks into his cage, there's a message about him grabbing her, then she twitches (presumably the point where the animation should have happened) and the quest marker reappears over fang. Talking to him freezes my character.

Overall, I really enjoyed running through Slaverun again.   For some reason the animations with the Falmer and Troll didn't happen....  seemed to just skip them.   Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get these creature animations going.   I have never quite understood these since the Creature Framework came out.

I'm seeing this happen with the Falmer. My character walks into his cage, there's a message about him grabbing her, then she twitches (presumably the point where the animation should have happened) and the quest marker reappears over fang. Talking to him freezes my character.

When this happened to me, I discovered that I had not enabled creature animations in Sexlab .  You also have to select creature animations in the Slaverun MCM menu (by default it is off)

When this happened to me, I discovered that I had not enabled creature animations in Sexlab .  You also have to select creature animations in the Slaverun MCM menu (by default it is off)

I can't find the config json anywhere... are there circumstances where it isn't generated/used?

If you installed the latest version  05.Oct.2015 it should be

in SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun

Alright, seems I figured it out, and in the process discovered an incompatibility.  Everything is working flawlessly after uninstalling S.L.U.T.S.

I don't see any reason why both mods shouldn't be compatible, i installed and testted SLUTS 2 days ago, but didn't do much slaverun quests on that test

i will test this when i retest the whole mod for the next release

Encountered a bug the second time talking to the trainer guy next to the troll and falmer. I crash if I choose the first dialog option (something about, "i remember the lesson" or to that effect). If I choose the second ("i don't remember the lesson") he whips as normal and there's no problem.

There is just a simple sexlab animation coming here.

You don't have a palyrus log for me or could try a reload and try it again?

It was the Sexlab setting--I hadn't noticed that it wasn't turned on after I upgraded to 1.6. Thanks!

I tried playing through it as a male. While everything started fine, I would end up later on referring to Zaid as master, and was treated as a female through the riverwood quests. I dont know if that is a bug, or if the male version of these quests aren't yet done

I can't find the config json anywhere... are there circumstances where it isn't generated/used?

If you installed the latest version  05.Oct.2015 it should be

in SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun

Alright, seems I figured it out, and in the process discovered an incompatibility.  Everything is working flawlessly after uninstalling S.L.U.T.S.

I don't see any reason why both mods shouldn't be compatible, i installed and testted SLUTS 2 days ago, but didn't do much slaverun quests on that test

i will test this when i retest the whole mod for the next release

There is just a simple sexlab animation coming here.

You don't have a palyrus log for me or could try a reload and try it again?

It was a while ago, sorry. :(

Is there any way to escape once you reach the end of the story after enslaving riverwood?

i had a problem in the quest alvors sex problems he take me to the bondage place but he doesnt say a word, he keeps staring at me, i cant move or do anithing but wait and open the menus. can you helpo me please? this mod looks cool. 

Also i had another problem but my male character just started the quest being raped with a strapon from a slave, i have changed it via sexlab. but i dont know if this is normal anyway. thanks for your help, i like the mod so much.

What specific merchant do I talk to???

I'm at the very beginning and I must ask a merchant about Devious Devices, but the dialogue never pops up when I talk to any merchant in whiterun

Talk to Belethor in his store.  I think he has to be in his store and behind the counter for the dialogue option to show up.

didn't see it metioned yet, but as of the new version released, it seems you no longer need to start a new save for the mod to run. I couldn't get the first (20150923) version to run at all on my current save.  i installed the new version (20151005) just to see what would happen, and it started up just fine without starting a new game.... sweet!

Thanks but I have dawnguard started so Belathor is dead...

Is there a console command I can plug in that skips this part?

You're definitely going to need belethor for slaverun beyond this one part of the quest, so yeah, try resurrecting him or maybe use the CK to drop another belethor into his shop... if you killed him already for dawnguard it probably won't break anything else in that quest line.  I don't think it will anyway.

btw, if you decide to try the CK method and add another belethor, don't use dawnguard or slaverun as the active mod.  just make a new esp that does nothing else but add belethor

Ok thanks, I resurrected Belethor, but still no dialogue for devious devices.. (or any other merchant for that matter)

Is there a console command I can use that skips this part?

Edit - Nevermind, I was able to give someone else that dialogue so now I'm moving forward with this mod 

Also had an animation freeze problem, while in Whiterun on first task teach woman not to wear cloths 5/5 times animation froze PC after he had there way with them. Did the task enslave a free woman and the NPC were caught in endless animation loop. 

Using SL 1.6v2 hot fixes, SL Submit works fine, rare animation freeze on Random Sex.

first of all, great mod! really enjoyed it so far, i tested the previous version and everything went fine except the 10 tasks (was always- enslave someone), but i managed to reach the end of the mod. with the new version, he won't give me any tasks at all. i have a quest marker pointing to zaid, but no dialouge option. help?

Hey, all,

I'm doing the text editing for this mod. If anyone finds a spelling/grammar/style issue that I've missed (I'm bound to have messed up somewhere), please send me a PM and let me know what should be changed.

There are quite a few. What have you changed since the most recent patch?

Hey, all,

I'm doing the text editing for this mod. If anyone finds a spelling/grammar/style issue that I've missed (I'm bound to have messed up somewhere), please send me a PM and let me know what should be changed.

There are quite a few. What have you changed since the most recent patch?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Looking at the files I have, it seems that only the main quest and some of the dialogues from when the player is still free have been updated. The Riverwood main quest hasn't been updated AFAIK, none of the slave training scenes have, some of the scenes for Riverwood haven't, some idle dialogue hasn't, etc. I'll look through the CK tonight and see what should have been updated by now.