Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Thanks for the help. I have one more newb question. There are 2 dicks: Smurf and VectorPlexus. Which one do I use? Because they're often very different in size and if I adjust for one suddenly it uses the other one and everything is off again.

Smurf has better alignment with animations.

Thanks for the help. I have one more newb question. There are 2 dicks: Smurf and VectorPlexus. Which one do I use? Because they're often very different in size and if I adjust for one suddenly it uses the other one and everything is off again.

Smurf has better alignment with animations.

+1 thanks

Any chances for patches for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70337/? & http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59174/?

there's true wolves version with dick here http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/0e3eb95f1ee3773429e7fecc643f25e4/more-nasty-critters

but i dont think there is true dogs version yet 

If you download my creature addon you will have True Wolves of Skyrim with dicks and collisions.

I didn't know that had True dogs of Skyrim, I start with it immediately!

EDIT: Done, you have the download on main post. Don't need original mod, only my files.

Hero and Bazinga,

I noticed in your main description that you use the femalehead.nif as an example of adding collision. I opened it in nifskope and it appears you've already done this.

But often I find the animations make it so the penis go right through the head (lol). Is this normal? Thanks for all your answers, it's been very helpful.

Oh and one more question. I do not like the men so sweaty since it looks bad in my ENB. Do I just remove the specular files?

Sorry, I forgot I was also wondering about if you ever thought about Mature Skin Complexion instead of Fair Skin? HDT Bounce and Jiggles mod on Nexus has an HDT vagina with Mature skin textures (although your vagina is way way way way better).

Regards

it seems that when i move forward the belly sucks in and when i move back the belly flies out, is there a way to fix this? i don't know what i did wrong here since before i even installed this i read over and installed all the required mods and ran fnis

The body I've uploaded is UUNP Special with zeroed sliders (body by default) to build it with Racemenu in the console, I did this because if you create a new body on bodyslide, the .xml files attached dissapear. Was a good thing for people who don't know how to use Bodyslide, with the morphs they can make the body easily.

This is wrong btw, the hdtvagina.xml info in the body nifs built with body slide doesn't disappear.

The reason I did it your way was that the body nif generated with bodyslide always turns out misaligned to the HDT piercings from this file here (after I batch built them to match the body ofc).

And I can't find a way to fix that, everything is off (shifted to inside the breasts / belly etc).

why are u using the cbbe version, this version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51563-the-devious-corner/is for uunp bodies, with it u can build zeroed sliders meshes.

Hey, ty very much! And why didn't I use that before? Because I suck at using the search function that's why. ^^

And it kinda works when building for zeroed sliders, but I'll try that UUNP version you linked to and see if I can finally build my own body with bodyslide without that annoying mismatch ingame.

edit:

This is the clipping I'm talking about btw:

6zhf60U.jpg

There are nipple piercings too if you look closely but they don't peep out that much. ^^

edit 2: The Devious Corner mod doesn't even have a fraction of the HDT piercings and jewelry that other mod I linked to has, so it doesn't help me, sorry.

In my current mod setup I also avoid anything with Devious in it, just not my fetish, I want my toon to have fun, not become overfrustrated all the time.

And I want action, not fucking chastity belts.    :P

I wouldn't have been able to explain this better, thank you Bazinga. I appoint you my spokesperson   :lol: 

Aww, don't say that.   :blush: 

I like this mod is all, far easier to set up than most stuff on this site and even if it doesn't seem like it from what I wrote so far I also like most of the xmls (especially the vagina one, this one is just great). This mod is sort of my base to build up on and to learn stuff about how this whole shit works (please tell me if my ramblings in this thread become annoying, you can use anything I will come up with in your mod if you don't though   :P )

kk finally found the forum thread, check http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-66?do=findComment&comment=1272748and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-66?do=findComment&comment=1270248, there's 3 parts for all the newmiller's piercing, I hope these are what u are after.

Hero and Bazinga,

I noticed in your main description that you use the femalehead.nif as an example of adding collision. I opened it in nifskope and it appears you've already done this.

But often I find the animations make it so the penis go right through the head (lol). Is this normal?

Lol  :D

Yes, it is. If you're lucky Sexlab registers that the animation in question should have the mouth opened, but all this has nothing to do with collisions.

It basically doesn't matter to which nif (= shape data and stuff) the xmls (= physics simulation data) are attached, as long as the xmls needed for collision are linked to at least one of the nifs that your char's body consists of. There might even be feet collision data stored in the xml that your head nif links to.

Whizkid

Thank you very much, will test it tomorrow.  :)

a quick question, when i modify the werewolf schlong with nifscope, the size changes in game but the collisions seem to be the same size of the original and not the size of the modified version, how can i tie the collisions to the size of the modified mesh?

Look which xml file the nif is linked to and modify that xml with Just for Fun.

To prolong the collision zone you can edit the coordinates under hkpcapsuleshape (they are basically the end points of the "capsule" ... I guess it's roughly barrel-shaped and the 2 coordinates are the centres of the top/bottom surface). The rest is a bit of guesswork and maybe linear algebra if you know a little about that. ;)

Hero and Bazinga,

But often I find the animations make it so the penis go right through the head (lol). Is this normal?

Lol  :D

Yes, it is. If you're lucky Sexlab registers that the animation in question should have the mouth opened, but all this has nothing to do with collisions.

It basically doesn't matter to which nif (= shape data and stuff) the xmls (= physics simulation data) are attached, as long as the xmls needed for collision are linked to at least one of the nifs that your char's body consists of. There might even be feet collision data stored in the xml that your head nif links to.

@ Whizkid

Thank you very much, will test it tomorrow.  :)

I am indeed lucky then. The mouth opens and the blowjobs are very realistic. it's just that the giant cock comes crashing out the back of her head like a bullet :D

My questions are complete thanks. promise haha

Can anyone explain to me how I can reduce the 'bounce' on these models? Until today I had a UUNP install that worked well, but without the vagina... I uninstalled it, following the guide in the OP here and installed this instead. It all seems to be working except the breasts and butt are way more jelly-like than before. Worse than that my KS Hairdos hair goes crazy, flying all around my head whenever I move... If I use one of the over-the-shoulder hairstyles it's also constantly colliding with a breast and making it twitch furiously.

I feel like I'd be golden if only I could stiffen everything up, but I have no idea how to do that. Is there anything like a master weight/gravity setting I can play with?

Hello, I'm having a problem with my breast collision, everything else works fine. BooBs stay up and pointed in weird directions, almost like controlled by a magnet movements. This has also screwed up the jiggle when I run or bounce. I came from cbbe and had everything working fine. Before you ask everything is as follows. CLean install, everything installed and plugins in correct order using LOOT. I'm using mod organizer. Please help me sort this out. Thanks in advance.

TheCaptn

You could use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from the HDT Bounce and Jiggles mod for example.

Or fiddle around with settings in the xml, linear dampening and especially angular dampening come to mind.

KS Hairdos HDT from nexus does bug out very often indeed, I wouldn't recommend it at this point. I uploaded a patched wig version of one of these hairs somewhere earlier in this thread here that works much better, only one ponytail hairstyle though.

papasitogringo

Some old messed up version of a HDT hair mod could be your problem too btw.

I had a similar issue.

Hello, I'm having a problem with my breast collision, everything else works fine. BooBs stay up and pointed in weird directions, almost like controlled by a magnet movements. This has also screwed up the jiggle when I run or bounce. I came from cbbe and had everything working fine. Before you ask everything is as follows. CLean install, everything installed and plugins in correct order using LOOT. I'm using mod organizer. Please help me sort this out. Thanks in advance.

every files from Hero must be at the very bottom in the left pane of MO, for me it'S like this + any mod non related in between

All mod requested +

MNC

Bijin

Skyrim Main human sos

Skyrim addon 1 (Bijin)

Skyrim addon 3 (MNC)

every files from Hero must be at the very bottom in the left pane of MO, for me it'S like this + any mod non related in between

All mod requested +

MNC

Bijin

Skyrim Main human sos

Skyrim addon 1 (Bijin)

Skyrim addon 3 (MNC)

@papasitogringo are you using any HDT Hair? These things happening you some times is by this. Try to download a fix version for the hair you're using or try to play with static hair to see if continue happening.

HeroedeLeyenda

Hello I am downloading the mods mentioned by you also upgraded other. Still I dont understand which body mod you have used for  the PC? CBBE / UNP / 7base?

And What if I dont wanna use Bijin, GCE and Creature mods is it still possible to get the collision animation correct? I mean I am only going to use it for My Female PC. 

Pls. reply. 

Hi!

Every download have a spoiler with the files included, the body is UUNP builded with -Zeroed Sliders-, this means that you can transform ingame the body to the shapebody you want UNP, 7B... (CBBE is not included). When you install Bodyslide active UUNP Morphs and UUNP Body checkboxes. Then ingame when you open RaceMenu you will get the Sliders to build body.

If you don't want to use Bijin, GCE or Creature, don't install. First release included all mods in same file, now you only need Human Main file.