Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

BTW, what body is this download modeled after? Is it just UNP? Because I'm gonna have to use bodyslide to remodel a lot of my armors after it, then use the slider to change them back to UNPB.

Open console ingame and write showracemenu, move all sliders to 0 on UUNP Morphs tab, move slider to the right only on UNPB. Now you have UNPB body with 3D vagina and collisions. All clothes should work now without need bodyslide.

BTW, what body is this download modeled after? Is it just UNP? Because I'm gonna have to use bodyslide to remodel a lot of my armors after it, then use the slider to change them back to UNPB.

Open console ingame and write showracemenu, move all sliders to 0 on UUNP Morphs tab, move slider to the right only on UNPB. Now you have UNPB body with 3D vagina and collisions. All clothes should work now without need bodyslide.

I know how to do all of that, what I'm asking is what is this body modeled after? Before, I simply used the UNPB body before this download, and none of the female meshes as it seemed to work I decided to go ahead and use the meshes not too long ago as a way of dealing with stretching vaginas during SL anims, and noticed the difference in the body shapes. Why I ask what is this download's body is modeled after, is because I already used bodyslide on about 95% of my armor and clothing to shape them into UNPB, and ALL of my sliders are at 0. Turning UNPB's body up would turn this (the download's)body into UNPB when not wearing anything...but if I put anything on, it'll look distorted and deformed, as if the slider is trying to turn an already UNPB body clothing/armor into...something else. xD

I know how to do all of that, what I'm asking is what is this body modeled after? Before, I simply used the UNPB body before this download, and none of the female meshes as it seemed to work I decided to go ahead and use the meshes not too long ago as a way of dealing with stretching vaginas during SL anims, and noticed the difference in the body shapes. Why I ask what is this download's body is modeled after, is because I already used bodyslide on about 95% of my armor and clothing to shape them into UNPB, and ALL of my sliders are at 0. Turning UNPB's body up would turn this (the download's)body into UNPB when not wearing anything...but if I put anything on, it'll look distorted and deformed, as if the slider is trying to turn an already UNPB body clothing/armor into...something else. xD

I don't understand you very well, english is not my native language. The body is builded with Unified UNP Special and -Zeroed Sliders-. Is not modified, it's default sliders for this body. Try to create you the body choosing UNPB on -Zeroed Sliders- to see if works fine with your clothes.

I don't understand you very well, english is not my native language. The body is builded with Unified UNP Special and -Zeroed Sliders-. Is not modified, it's default sliders for this body. Try to create you the body choosing UNPB on -Zeroed Sliders- to see if works fine with your clothes.

I'm sorry, I was trying not to confuse you by completely explaining myself, but it seems to have backfired a bit. I use the UNPB body, not the one made from bodyslide, but downloaded from the nexus, so, my sliders are zeroed, at least right now. The answer I'm trying to get out of you, is what do you call the body that you have available for download here on your forum? Would I be able to find it as one of the presets in Bodyslide, or is it your own custom-made body?

I'm sorry, I was trying not to confuse you by completely explaining myself, but it seems to have backfired a bit. I use the UNPB body, not the one made from bodyslide, but downloaded from the nexus, so, my sliders are zeroed, at least right now. The answer I'm trying to get out of you, is what do you call the body that you have available for download here on your forum? Would I be able to find it as one of the presets in Bodyslide, or is it your own custom-made body?

The body included in my files is builded with Bodyslide by me, choosing Unified UNP Special and -Zeroed Sliders-. You can do the same body doing that. It's not any weird body, it's builded with that exactly parameters. I've included the body builded because I've attached *.xml files with collisions for hands and belly (vagina is included on body by default).

The body included in my files is builded with Bodyslide by me, choosing Unified UNP Special and -Zeroed Sliders-. You can do the same body doing that. It's not any weird body, it's builded with that exactly parameters. I've included the body builded because I've attached *.xml files with collisions for hands and belly (vagina is included on body by default).

Taven, I think what you are looking for in an answer is, when you dl this body mod, it is set to UUNP body with zero'd sliders. What you will need to do is go into Bodyslide, click the button at the bottom, the racemenu morphs button (forgot full name) then when you are in game, use consol with racemenu and use the sliders in the UUNP morphs section, and set your UNPB slider to full, and bingo there is your UNPB body with all the mods needed for working vagina.

Hope that made sense,

Rama

So for example if I had working set up of COS and I wanted to have collision with creatures. To get that working would I need to copy *.xml and *.nif for creatures? Or attach relevant creature *.xml's to already existing meshes?

You can do any of both things. You can replace only the meshes for creatures from my files and place the .xml needed from my SKSE\Plugins on your Plugins folder or add you manually the xml to your nifs and place the xml needed on your SKSE\Plugins.

I've gotten everything in order, thanks to you guys, although I probably would have gotten it sooner if you guys said -Zeroed Sliders- was actually a preset. I was thinking zeroed sliders meant all of the sliders aren't moved at all with the current body you had. xD But, unfortunately, with a custom race, the vagina still stretches upward during a SL anim. ><

Hi, awesome work! I only used the nif's for the collision meshes and the xml files as i already had a working setup but wanted the collision from the creature meshes.

A question, are you planning on adding more creatures? If not, is there any tutorials/guides/resources on how to create a HDT xml file from a nif? Would like it for more meshes as well.

Big thanks for this! Keep it up!

This setup works great so far, thank you very much.

The only thing I can't get to work are hand - breast collisions during foreplay scenes (breastfeeding etc).

Are there supposed to be any or is the hdtfingers.xml for hand - vagina and maybe hand - schlong collision only?

I also wanted to ask what the havok object nifs in this mod do since it doesn't use a havok object...

Thanks again  :)

edit:

So I tried out that Just for Fun xml editor and it kinda answered my first question. The fingers should have collision with the breasts, with them being in collision group 0 and the breasts in group 2 and the checkboxes for each other unchecked...

But they don't, at least not for player - NPC interactions.

Really weird, seems I might have to try out some havok object mod on top of this because I have no other clue what to do now (fiddling around with the different settings in JFF didn't do much because the aforementioned collisions simply don't happen).

edit 2: So I installed some havok object esp from another body setup and now hand - breast collisions work like a charm.

I'm really confused now...

rar.gif  Addon 2 (GCE S.A.M.)   46MB

Addon 2 (GCE S.A.M.) Includes:

hello please help i can't download this file

This file is not available yet. I'm working on it, it's very hard to make compatible with S.A.M.

If you only want girls, you can download the other version.

Ah.. euh... ok thank and sorry ... and your update is awesome my character is very sexy thank you very much

I'm still trying to figure out why hand - breast collisions (in sex scenes, I couldn't care less about these silly looking idles) don't work for me with this setup alone.

So adding a havok object esp from another mod seems to do the trick - there are havok object nifs in the main file of this mod here which work with the havok esp from Daiemonic's setup.

But I didn't want to use the havok object ever again, it never gets distributed to all NPCs, even with a bashed patch.  :mellow:

Tested it with Jenassa (using the Bijin addon from this mod) and with some tavern girl from immersive wenches. In both cases I need the havok object or there is no breast - hand collision in sexlab scenes.

I just noticed that I also don't get strapon - breast collisions. Neither with or without the havok object...

Could have sworn that it worked for schlongs though.

edit:

I would be really grateful if someone could point me to a Just for Fun documentation or tutorial, the ones Monsto Brukes linked to are not nearly in depth enough.

I finally got it to work.

To get everything collide with everything (well, not everything, but the important stuff, like breasts with strapons and hands) I needed to install the havok object esp on top of this setup here, and then I had to overwrite the strapon.xml with the hdtm.xml.

Dunno why there is even a separately developed strapon.xml, that file just doesn't do its freaking job.  :angry:

When I replace it with the xml file for male genitals (hdtm.xml renamed) I get much much better results and suddenly I even have strapon - breasts and strapon - butt collisions.

i really like your physics default file. the movement is firm and not like jello. thanks.

btw, someone on nexus made a KS Hairdos hdt version. would it be possible for you to make it compatible to your xml settings?