Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

HeroedeLeyenda

Hello I am downloading the mods mentioned by you also upgraded other. Still I dont understand which body mod you have used for  the PC? CBBE / UNP / 7base?

And What if I dont wanna use Bijin, GCE and Creature mods is it still possible to get the collision animation correct? I mean I am only going to use it for My Female PC. 

Pls. reply. 

Hi!

Every download have a spoiler with the files included, the body is UUNP builded with -Zeroed Sliders-, this means that you can transform ingame the body to the shapebody you want UNP, 7B... (CBBE is not included). When you install Bodyslide active UUNP Morphs and UUNP Body checkboxes. Then ingame when you open RaceMenu you will get the Sliders to build body.

If you don't want to use Bijin, GCE or Creature, don't install. First release included all mods in same file, now you only need Human Main file.

Understood. Now downloading SOS main file once done I will reply and upload the results. 

Thanks.

Just a quick question.

Having an issue with the sliders not showing up in racemenu for the body. I use the mod that allows bodyslide conversions of all the armors from the base game and the two expansions for the UUNP bodytype. Is there a special way I have to build those or is there some other reason the sliders aren't showing up as options in racemenu for this? deleted the old mesh and didn't build a new mesh when i ran bodyslide for the armor sets, and racemenu and everything is up to date as to what is most current.

EDIT: Ignore this. I figured it out.

Damnit, the vagina has stopped working for me. Everything else HDT still works, B&B, hair and clothing are all still fine... I've been trying to troubleshoot it for the last couple of hours but I'm running out of ideas.

I'm using MO. I replaced the body .nif and .tri files with my own favourite shape, and everything still worked. I overwrote some XML's with 'My Body is not Jello' to reduce the bounce and everything still worked. Finally I added the double ended dildo for SoS and everthing still worked... For both participants. Lydia assures me if definitely worked.

But then I got cocky. All in one go I removed Safetyload and Am Adv Arousal triggers after learning they were now obsolete, updated SexLab Solutions, updated Sisterhood of Dibella, Installed Immersive First Person Perspective 1.9 (Because I can't handle not having an MCM menu in the later versions), Installed some male Face and Beard textures, and finally added about a dozen armors with their respective UUNP patches... I did a BodySlide batch build for the new armors, ran FNIS, and then needed to rebuild my PerMa Patch with the reproccer.

Somewhere in there I broke my vagina.

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone can see any red flags in that description. I'd also like to know what the critical files are for the HTD collisions to work properly. I'm searching my MO Mods directory structure for unwanted overwrites. I did find copies of 'hdtm.xml' and 'hdtVagina.xml' in the BodySlide/SKSE/Plugins folder and removed them, but that hasn't fixed the problem (I'm guessing they got there from the batch build or something?).

Fixed. See below...

Damnit, the vagina has stopped working for me. Everything else HDT still works, B&B, hair and clothing are all still fine... I've been trying to troubleshoot it for the last couple of hours but I'm running out of ideas.

I'm using MO. I replaced the body .nif and .tri files with my own favourite shape, and everything still worked. I overwrote some XML's with 'My Body is not Jello' to reduce the bounce and everything still worked. Finally I added the double ended dildo for SoS and everthing still worked... For both participants. Lydia assures me if definitely worked.

But then I got cocky. All in one go I removed Safetyload and Am Adv Arousal triggers after learning they were now obsolete, updated SexLab Solutions, updated Sisterhood of Dibella, Installed Immersive First Person Perspective 1.9 (Because I can't handle not having an MCM menu in the later versions), Installed some male Face and Beard textures, and finally added about a dozen armors with their respective UUNP patches... I did a BodySlide batch build for the new armors, ran FNIS, and then needed to rebuild my PerMa Patch with the reproccer.

Somewhere in there I broke my vagina.

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone can see any red flags in that description. I'd also like to know what the critical files are for the HTD collisions to work properly. I'm searching my MO Mods directory structure for unwanted overwrites. I did find copies of 'hdtm.xml' and 'hdtVagina.xml' in the BodySlide/SKSE/Plugins folder and removed them, but that hasn't fixed the problem (I'm guessing they got there from the batch build or something?).

try to enable havok object esp (i disable mine since its not really needed), check the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log did it load the vagina.xml? check meshes for the extra strings esp head mesh.

Man, after hours and hours it turned out to be a simple load order problem... BOSS put the HDT Havok Object.esp really low in the load order. I've overlooked it all night, but just had the sudden thought "shouldn't that be loading before SoS?". I wasn't expecting much, but that totally fixed it.

(I'm leaving my post above intact so people can still keyword search if they have similar problems... Edited comments that remove the symptoms and replace the text with a purported solution are a bugbear of mine.  :P)

humm, iVe updated your files and now my Hdtlog is spammed with a Hdt belly doesn't exist

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: Queue OK
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: System run with 4 threads
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : d1b4c000 HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : d1b4c000 HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:48]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:48]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

it's a fresh install using MO, all mod requested + SAM, i'm using Main + 1 + 3, how to fix it ?

humm, iVe updated your files and now my Hdtlog is spammed with a Hdt belly doesn't exist

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: Queue OK
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: System run with 4 threads
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/27/15 13:42:25]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/27/15 13:43:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : d1b4c000 HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : d1b4c000 HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/27/15 13:43:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/27/15 13:43:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/27/15 13:43:48]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/27/15 13:43:48]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

it's a fresh install using MO, all mod requested + SAM, i'm using Main + 1 + 3, how to fix it ?

The "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file that is installed in your game references the "HDT Belly" bone.

This bone only exists in the XPMS Extended skeleton, meaning that's what you have to install/reinstall/update.

Im new to modding have downloaded all files need but i am unable to engage anything can someone please help thanks also the naked bodys are not showing right where most shows in black

i almost got the body working apart from the boobs go from the chest to head height any clues

Edited by tomjuk

Hello,
Thanks for this great mod. But I am having a bug while playing with it. It seems to run ok sometimes yesterday I started new game and the body which I overwrite xpmse skeleton has become like this (see the pic) its gone black. other than that there is no problem.

Could pls help me with this. My installed mod list.

Also can I use CBBE body mod on this? 

• Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 3.0a for SL1.59c
  • Skyrim Main (Human S.O.S)
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Player Voicesets - Main File - Fixed-51387-0-5-1
  • SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL
  • Overlays Plugin v2-5-0-29624-2-5-0
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5
  • RaceMenu v3-4-4-29624-3-4-4
  • SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 Fix 1 COMPLETE-11811-5-5-fix1
  • SkyUI
  • Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
  • SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta
  • Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.7
  • VioLens - A Killmove Mod
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
  • AutomaticCrossbows021-26329-0-2-1
  • Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  • BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
  • Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Ring of Ultra Vision w/ Uber
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource
  • Building new Addons
  • SMIM Bridge 1-74 update-40512-1-0

post-337854-0-49805200-1446183315_thumb.jpg

post-337854-0-30761400-1446183334_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Thanks for this great mod. But I am having a bug while playing with it. It seems to run ok sometimes yesterday I started new game and the body which I overwrite xpmse skeleton has become like this (see the pic) its gone black. other than that there is no problem.

• SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Building new Addons

This is a VRAM issue. I think this mod's skin textures are very well optimized already but maybe you can optimize more using the mod Ordenador.

You can resize textures down to 1,024 pixels. They are currently 2,048 pixels I think.

Or maybe there is another way to reduce the strain on your video card but one thing is sure it is a lack of video memory.

Hello,

• SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Building new Addons

This is a VRAM issue. I think this mod's skin textures are very well optimized already but maybe you can optimize more using the mod Ordenador.

You can resize textures down to 1,024 pixels. They are currently 2,048 pixels I think.

Or maybe there is another way to reduce the strain on your video card but one thing is sure it is a lack of video memory.

Could u please help me how to reduce this texture? now I am not getting black body but white body with weird texture. And every time I load the game body becomes like that. I have to uninstall human sos and again load it every time. Please help how to fix this?

*** I haven't done the last xml nifscope step as mentioned by the author, is it necessary?***

My rig  Nvidia GTX 550Ti 1 GB / CPU AMD 8 core 4 ghz and 8gb DDR 3. 

Maybe I missed it, but is there a solution to the black textures? I'm not using any ENB and lowering my settings doesn't seem to help.

black textures usually means u are running out of vram, try to lower the quality of the textures, compress them if possible.

Thanks for the reply. How do I go about compressing them? I'm a total idiot when it comes to these things.

Maybe I missed it, but is there a solution to the black textures? I'm not using any ENB and lowering my settings doesn't seem to help.

black textures usually means u are running out of vram, try to lower the quality of the textures, compress them if possible.

Thanks for the reply. How do I go about compressing them? I'm a total idiot when it comes to these things.

try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?, but becareful u lose some image quality, make backup first before u compress and try not to compress the whole texture directory or you can upgrade your graphics card to one with 4gb or more vram.

Hello,

• SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Building new Addons

Could u please help me how to reduce this texture? now I am not getting black body but white body with weird texture. And every time I load the game body becomes like that. I have to uninstall human sos and again load it every time. Please help how to fix this?

*** I haven't done the last xml nifscope step as mentioned by the author, is it necessary?***

hmm u need at least a 2gb vram graphics card and that's the min..., or compress all your textures to 512.

try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?, but becareful u lose some image quality, make backup first before u compress and try not to compress the whole texture directory or you can upgrade your graphics card to one with 4gb or more vram.

Hello,

• SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Building new Addons

hmm u need at least a 2gb vram graphics card and that's the min..., or compress all your textures to 512.

This it just weird, i'm running a similar setup the only difference is i've got a 560Ti 1GB GPU.

I use an ENB, run a mid to high settings, run a lot of textures at 2048, my char uses 4096 body textures 2048 for head and hands and have never ran into VRAM problems.

ps. my GPU just died a few days ago after 4 years off heavy use and was still using 314.22 drivers. 

This afternoon I will upload all texture skins types:

Fair Skin Complexion

Real Girls Realistic Body

SG Female Textures Renewal

Mature Skin

Demoniac

Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin

On 512, 1024, 2048 and 4096 resolutions with vagina blended so have patience...

man u are the best can't thank you enough

Hello,

• SkyUI
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Building new Addons

This it just weird, i'm running a similar setup the only difference is i've got a 560Ti 1GB GPU.

I use an ENB, run a mid to high settings, run a lot of textures at 2048, my char uses 4096 body textures 2048 for head and hands and have never ran into VRAM problems.

ps. my GPU just died a few days ago after 4 years off heavy use and was still using 314.22 drivers. 

i am on 2gb vram gtx670 and i run out of vram most of my textures are 1k to 2k, i try not to compress them lol, think my body textures are 4096 since its using the textures from this mod.