Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Is this compatible with Joy of Perspective?

Technically? For sure. But what would it look like? I'd say not different from non-HDT vagina mods. It will most likely clip through the body. Remember that only the meshes for the body are being changed (in order to react to HDT objects). That doesn't change the perspective itself.

Is this compatible with Joy of Perspective?

Technically? For sure. But what would it look like? I'd say not different from non-HDT vagina mods. It will most likely clip through the body. Remember that only the meshes for the body are being changed (in order to react to HDT objects). That doesn't change the perspective itself.

What I'm hoping to do is play the whole game, sex scenes included, in first person. Unfortunately the other 1'st person mods glitch with certain perspectives, so I'm hoping JoP will fix that

What I'm hoping to do is play the whole game, sex scenes included, in first person. Unfortunately the other 1'st person mods glitch with certain perspectives, so I'm hoping JoP will fix that

Easiest way would of course be to test it and load up some gifs for public display. Best to check it with the 0sex mod, because all animations are build around only one set of adjustments, I take it. Less clipping - more fun the JoP, I'd say.

Easiest way would of course be to test it and load up some gifs for public display. Best to check it with the 0sex mod, because all animations are build around only one set of adjustments, I take it. Less clipping - more fun the JoP, I'd say.

I checked and either I didn't install the skeletons right (Which is fully possible) or they're not compatible.

What happened was when I launched the game my view was between the cart driver's feet. During Character creation my character's head was pointing straight up, and when it got to the part where Alduin attacks and you need to follow Ralof to the tower, I couldn't move at all.

I checked and either I didn't install the skeletons right (Which is fully possible) or they're not compatible.

What happened was when I launched the game my view was between the cart driver's feet. During Character creation my character's head was pointing straight up, and when it got to the part where Alduin attacks and you need to follow Ralof to the tower, I couldn't move at all.

Communication breakdown. Best get "alternate start" and create some character to start after the intro. Than you can actually test JoP together with this mod. You know, after all the scripted events at the start of the game. And remember that there is a special checkbox for JoP users during the installation of Groovtamas skeleton.

But I believe we're leading this topic away from its destination.

Hey im a male player and created my female own body for npc's with bodyslide and not all npc's are using the body i created, Carlotta is still appearing with default UNP special body while others are using the body i created. Is this there a way to fix this?

Hey im a male player and created my female own body for npc's with bodyslide and not all npc's are using the body i created, Carlotta is still appearing with default UNP special body while others are using the body i created. Is this there a way to fix this?

Replace the meshes from the carlotta mod (if possible) by the ones you created. Femalebody_ / femalefeet_ & femalehands_ - one file for weight 0, and for weight 100, 2 files per part of the body.

hi thx 4 this mod i recently start to play with mods,so i am tot nab about it,i have just a simply question do i have just to drag and put the archive folder in my skyrim data to let work everything or i shall do something more complicate ? cos i saw theres needed some workaround with nif and texture blended which is completely chinese for me :P

pity nexus doesnt have this amazing mod,plus theres a fomod folder what i have to do with it? sorry 4 all these noob question but i ve followed al lthe installation in your description but nothin work and i know itz my fault..so if can gve me few tips how to install it it would me most appreciate

sry 4 my broke eng!

Replace the meshes from the carlotta mod (if possible) by the ones you created. Femalebody_ / femalefeet_ & femalehands_ - one file for weight 0, and for weight 100, 2 files per part of the body.

What Carlotta mod are you referring to? And its just not Carlotta, its effecting a bunch of npcs

What Carlotta mod are you referring to? And its just not Carlotta, its effecting a bunch of npcs

Did you replace the default meshes of your game with the "unified UNP special" ones you created?

Did you replace the default meshes of your game with the "unified UNP special" ones you created?

It has something to do with npc weight, if i adjust it to 100 in game the mesh works, problem is bodyslide isnt saving the female_0 nif to match the one i created so its loading the default UUNP SPECIAL

hello awesome mod btw i made a post early but nobody replied so i try again ,i have just a lil problem on gameplay with 3.2 ver. after some animations with sexlab the collision doesnt work anymore especially on the vag, even tried to load a prevoius save game when things was ok,but nothin the collision just stop to work...and also with texture theres a glitch sometimes my character or rando mcharacter who is under your texture like ysolda delphine etc etc get all body black,since i have a low end pc i installed the 2k texturewhich say in the descriptio nshouldnt become blacky.but often every body turn to all black except head (face),ofc i installled this mod o nclean installation w/o any texture except your from installer, any idea? i wanna try to fix it otherwise i wouldnt use this mod :P hope to have an answer since the previous was like 2 weeks ago .

For some reason i got some ultra jiggly boobs x.x whats the recommended thing to do to make them less jiggly?

Use the "naturalistic" or less bouncy verions - all in the installer. Bazinga made some naturalstic oriented files (included in the mod, too). Try looking for those keywords.

hello awesome mod btw i made a post early but nobody replied so i try again ,i have just a lil problem on gameplay with 3.2 ver. after some animations with sexlab the collision doesnt work anymore especially on the vag, even tried to load a prevoius save game when things was ok,but nothin the collision just stop to work...and also with texture theres a glitch sometimes my character or rando mcharacter who is under your texture like ysolda delphine etc etc get all body black,since i have a low end pc i installed the 2k texturewhich say in the descriptio nshouldnt become blacky.but often every body turn to all black except head (face),ofc i installled this mod o nclean installation w/o any texture except your from installer, any idea? i wanna try to fix it otherwise i wouldnt use this mod :P hope to have an answer since the previous was like 2 weeks ago .

You need to compress the textures if you have a low end computer otherwise you run into the 'black body' problem, try using a texture optimiser like this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

I don't have any idea why are you getting this, sorry, this never happened to me. You must have any incompatible mods installed. Be sure you aren't overwriting skeleton and you have HDT Skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.