Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Does this work with CBBE (Body Slide 2 custom presets)?

Yes, but body has to be Unified UNP Special. Yo can give the shape of you want, UNP, CBBE, 7B... whatever you want. But the base is UUNP. The links aren't working now, I'm uploading them again with a few changes, they will work again in a while.

Yes, but body has to be Unified UNP Special. Yo can give the shape of you want, UNP, CBBE, 7B... whatever you want. But the base is UUNP. The links aren't working now, I'm uploading them again with a few changes, they will work again in a while.

Unified UNP Special sucks real bad. I opened Caliente BodySlide, I scrolled down to "Unified UNP Special" and I tried to make the butt look bigger with the sliders, but it's not working at all. I'm using the sliders on the bottom with the weird names like "Manga High", "MCBM High" but it's making my bodies look all crazy and distorted. Wth??

post-339301-0-61213800-1443916146_thumb.png

Unified UNP Special sucks real bad. I opened Caliente BodySlide, I scrolled down to "Unified UNP Special" and I tried to make the butt look bigger with the sliders, but it's not working at all. I'm using the sliders on the bottom with the weird names like "Manga High", "MCBM High" but it's making my bodies look all crazy and distorted. Wth??

LOL, you must slide to 0 the body before using another, if you scroll the slide bar to the right on all body types you will create a monster. Scroll slider to the right on one body each time and turn back to 0 the previous...

Choose Zeroed Sliders on bottom and try to move the sliders, if you go down on the sliders (ever on Zeroed Sliders) and skip body types (the last is CHSBHC) or at top of the bodies, don't remember... (first is 7B) are the breast, butt, nipples, ... to modify.

Give it a try.

After a certain "Mod manager" update.....Well lets just say Start from scratch "AGAIN"....i started this new rebuild with Mod Organizer....and when it came to my bodies and textures..I found you! You made this complete re build 10000 times easier! and working better than my last set-up! Thank you for this one stop shop! You (sir or madam) are the greatest!

After a certain "Mod manager" update.....Well lets just say Start from scratch "AGAIN"....i started this new rebuild with Mod Organizer....and when it came to my bodies and textures..I found you! You made this complete re build 10000 times easier! and working better than my last set-up! Thank you for this one stop shop! You (sir or madam) are the greatest!

I'm happy that works fine. Have fun!

Which mod do I need to install to get this sex pose? 

http://i.imgur.com/YtBgkvb.gif

I installed all the required mods on page 1, and I installed "Update 1" to this mod, but idk how to actually get the poses or how to get the NPC's to have sex with me. Help?

All the necessary to have sex is on Recommended Mods,

I don't remember which animation is that pose, but it's included on Non-SexLab Animation Pack. When you have this installed you need to go to last tab on SexLab Framework Menu on Mod Configuration Menu and click on Reescan animations to update them.

In order to play animations you need any mod between SexLab Matchmaker rev.7 and SexLab Horrible Harassment 1.1 (both included).

I recommend you Prostitution ones or SexLab Matchmaker (this have 2 spells called self and target, equip one on each hand and throw target magic to npc you want to fuck and fast cast self, you and the npc will fuck, to play threesomes cast target to 2 npc fast and self).

Radiant Prostitution makes you work on taverns as prostitute talking with owner to ask for a job and talking with clients for have sex with them.

TDF Prostitution is random sex with npc, ask them for sex and they will want or not.

Good luck, if you have more questions you are welcome.

I have a quick question, is it possible to make this work alongside HDT Equipment mod?

You shouldn't have problem with that. I never used but I've downloaded the mod and not have any same file. I can try the mod if you want.

I use that equipment mod (weapon slings), and your body compilation works just fine with it.

I am wondering if your body would work with a custom race?  I use the Lunari Race mod, and would love to know if your body will work with the race.

I love your body and have set my new clean Skyrim game up with it, after latest mod manager update killed my last setup. I have used sevenbase bombshell since I started playing a little over a year ago.

Rama

Ohh on a side note:  Do I have to use the skeleton you have in your list or can I use another similar to it?  I ask because for whatever reason, 2 mods I use will not work as they should.

Sexy Idles  character just stands in place.

Victoria's Sexy walk  character will not turn around when I want to walk backwards.  These are annoying to not be working ;)

Any help here, or suggestions.

So when I use CBBE with COS to keep the body I created what are the changes within the steps?

Can you explain better? I don't understand sorry. English is not my native language.

Okay, it may be kinda nubbish to ask this, but I need to be sure of it....all I need to do is download this and drop it in my data folder, then use the UUNP Morph thing in game to set it to the body I want?

Yes, that's all. In game you have to open console, write 'showracemenu' without comas and press Enter key. Change tabs until UNP RaceMenu Morphs and use the sliders to get the body you want. If you read a few post above, I explain how to use sliders.

I am wondering if your body would work with a custom race? I use the Lunari Race mod, and would love to know if your body will work with the race.

I love your body and have set my new clean Skyrim game up with it, after latest mod manager update killed my last setup. I have used sevenbase bombshell since I started playing a little over a year ago.

Rama

Ohh on a side note: Do I have to use the skeleton you have in your list or can I use another similar to it? I ask because for whatever reason, 2 mods I use will not work as they should.

Sexy Idles character just stands in place.

Victoria's Sexy walk character will not turn around when I want to walk backwards. These are annoying to not be working ;)

Any help here, or suggestions.

To try you can do a backup of your 'character assets' folder located on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\

Select 'character assets' folder, right button copy and paste, you will have 'character assets' and character assets - copy'

Then, open my rar, navigate in of data\actors\character\character assets and drag and drop the files into your 'character assets'. Run FNIS for Users and play, if your character moves good and not have problems all is ok. If something is weird delete 'character assets' and rename 'character assets - copy' to 'character assets' and you will be safe as the begining.

Good luck!

Did any one make any mirror download links for this download ??

i have trouble downloading from microsoft accounts cause idm cant get the link and my download speed is very slow !! so it would be help full

( for version 2 update 2 )

Version 2 (Updated) is ready to download now.

So when I use CBBE with COS to keep the body I created what are the changes within the steps?

Can you explain better? I don't understand sorry. English is not my native language.

Lets say I have a custom CBBE body that I made myself, If I use clams of skyrim, what do i do to get you package working with the body I made?

Also what's the difference between version 1 and 2?

I have a quick question, is it possible to make this work alongside HDT Equipment mod?

You shouldn't have problem with that. I never used but I've downloaded the mod and not have any same file. I can try the mod if you want.

I use that equipment mod (weapon slings), and your body compilation works just fine with it.

I've just tried it and it works, thanks!

Another question, my basic weight slider doesnt seem to be affecting my character, is this meant to happen?

I've just tried it and it works, thanks!

Another question, my basic weight slider doesnt seem to be affecting my character, is this meant to happen?

This is not working a few versions of RaceMenu ago. It's general problem, not your. Maybe caused by implementation of Morphs.

PS  ohh and on a side note, body looks great, sliders are working fine.  Having an issue with the feet, the toes are stuck to the ground, so when I move/jump there is a weird distortion.

attachicon.gif2015-10-02_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-02_00002.jpg

Update: feet issue fixed, Looks like while I was getting mods together in NMM I overwrote some skeleton files.

I'm having this issue with the warped feet as well, how did you fix it?

Edit: Found the problem, it was caused by the feet meshes that came with this mod. Replacing them with my original UNP feet fixed the issue.

PS  ohh and on a side note, body looks great, sliders are working fine.  Having an issue with the feet, the toes are stuck to the ground, so when I move/jump there is a weird distortion.

attachicon.gif2015-10-02_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-02_00002.jpg

Update: feet issue fixed, Looks like while I was getting mods together in NMM I overwrote some skeleton files.

I'm having this issue with the warped feet as well, how did you fix it?

Try with this. You will have to attach hdtFingers.xml to the feet if you replace with that files. Follow my NifSkope tutorial.

Good luck! I hope you solve that problem.

so as long the base body is UUNP Special , u can use any preset u want and it will work with ur mod right ?

Yes.

Added a very easy Texture Blender Tutorial to people don't like Fair Skin Complexion or Wet Textures to can blend colored vagina on your own textures.

Have fun!

so as long the base body is UUNP Special , u can use any preset u want and it will work with ur mod right ?

Yes.

Added a very easy Texture Blender Tutorial to people don't like Fair Skin Complexion or Wet Textures to can blend colored vagina on your own textures.

Have fun!

k and im good with the textures , btw the mod also have the belly distortion?

Does the download include a pre-built UUNP body? I'm not too fond of that (in general), especially since you didn't ask, but I'll let it pass.   :mellow:

(I don't like the fact of working around BodySlide with something that came from BodySlide)

Is it possible to include what this mod is trying to do with uunp base mod?

I mean I dont understand why lining up the hdt vagina and making the physics work so complicated.

All these bodies do is change the proportion of the body but the head, the vagina are all in the same location... so technically if uunp or any body for that matter is already lined up and all this Havok or whatever is ready then why should it not work?