Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

I feel like my comments here are being ignored. Are you guys trying to figure out how to help, taking your time with the answer, or have I done something? And before we go there, I'm not angry, I'm just trying to figure this out. :3 Btw, what I asked was about two pages back or so, I'd post the pic again of my problem, but I've somehow misplaced it.

Hi, add me on steam if you have, I'll give you personal attention, well will see we can do with your problems.

I feel like my comments here are being ignored. Are you guys trying to figure out how to help, taking your time with the answer, or have I done something? And before we go there, I'm not angry, I'm just trying to figure this out. :3 Btw, what I asked was about two pages back or so, I'd post the pic again of my problem, but I've somehow misplaced it.

Hi, add me on steam if you have, I'll give you personal attention, well will see we can do with your problems.

Alright, added. I'll show up as guraka.

anyone help me with this mod as i can use the commands however they just stand there and dont do anything

You have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe located on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Check GENDER and SKELETON and click on UPDATE button.

i have done this already and still does the same

anyone help me with this mod as i can use the commands however they just stand there and dont do anything

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

it shows that there are no gender directory for male and female

it shows that there are no gender directory for male and female

@tomjuk as I'm not quoting your last post.

If you have no differentiated animations then you currently don't have any sex mods installed, or idle animations. In which case you do not tick the gender option. However when you do install such mods you will need to tick the gender option.

Edit: You do know you should be running FNIS after you have installed everything you want to run on that playthrough?

If you have no differentiated animations then you currently don't have any sex mods installed, or idle animations. In which case you do not tick the gender option. However when you do install such mods you will need to tick the gender option.

Edit: You do know you should be running FNIS after you have installed everything you want to run on that playthrough?

it says i have the animations there just no gender directory which i dont get yeah i know that i have to run it thanks

it says i have the animations there just no gender directory which i dont get yeah i know that i have to run it thanks

Are you running a 'creature feature' only run through? If so you don't tick the gender box, if however you have mods that would initiate sex between humans then you would have differentiated gender animations and would need to tick the gender box.

So i installed all the requirements and Main (Human S.O.S)Addon 3 (Creature) & Skyrim Addon 4 (TDOS Dog).rar

and got belly problems. made a gif of the problems but the gif shows mild effect it can go all the way to explosive effect

some help with fixing it would be appreciated.

Figured this out it was adorable face that was overwriting femalehead.nif

added htd paths to adorable face's femalehead.nif and now everything works

So i installed all the requirements and Main (Human S.O.S)Addon 3 (Creature) & Skyrim Addon 4 (TDOS Dog).rar

and got belly problems. made a gif of the problems but the gif shows mild effect it can go all the way to explosive effect

some help with fixing it would be appreciated.

Figured this out it was adorable face that was overwriting femalehead.nif

added htd paths to adorable face's femalehead.nif and now everything works

Good to hear, now have fun :lol:

Quick question, is it possible to use minou's hdt physics pack with this and still get all the collision and such?

Yes, it's compatible with everything xml file you use. The meshes will call the xml you want to use, always if they have same names.

Oh my...! Try to reinstall XPMSE again with default options, you will need to install too SOS (overwriting files from skeleton) if you use Nexus Mod Manager, and the last thing replace with Main (Human SOS) again.

Ok, I did this and ran FNIS and it's still happening, not on any NPC though as far as I can tell. I get a warning >>Warning: wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<< on FNIS though.

Oh my...! Try to reinstall XPMSE again with default options, you will need to install too SOS (overwriting files from skeleton) if you use Nexus Mod Manager, and the last thing replace with Main (Human SOS) again.

Ok, I did this and ran FNIS and it's still happening, not on any NPC though as far as I can tell. I get a warning >>Warning: wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<< on FNIS though.

Are you using Mod Organizer? If the answer is yes and you are new with that program do this:

Go to 'Data' on right screen (third tab) on Mod Organizer, go down on scroll bar and search 'tools', deploy arrow and search for 'GenerateFNIS_for_Users', deploy again and select 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe', right click on it with mouse and click on 'Add an executable file' (or something like that, I have it on Spanish).

Now on top of this screen at left from 'RUN/LAUNCH' button (where you should have SKSE)... now you can select 'GenerateFNISforUsers', do it and click on 'RUN' button and use it normal. When you finish you will have to overwrite files at bottom left screen.

This is what you have to do with them, double click 'Overwrite' on bottom left screen, with mouse wheel search for 'Fores New Idles Mod' in left screen, when you find, drag 3 folders from 'Overwrite' to it and overwrite 2 files. Now finally you are done, select again 'SKSE' on right screen and 'RUN'.

Hope you understand me, i'm not english.

If you have done all ok, all should work now.

Are you using Mod Organizer? If the answer is yes and you are new with that program do this:

Go to 'Data' on right screen (third tab) on Mod Organizer, go down on scroll bar and search 'tools', deploy arrow and search for 'GenerateFNIS_for_Users', deploy again and select 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe', right click on it with mouse and click on 'Add an executable file' (or something like that, I have it on Spanish).

Now on top of this screen at left from 'RUN/LAUNCH' button (where you should have SKSE)... now you can select 'GenerateFNISforUsers', do it and click on 'RUN' button and use it normal. When you finish you will have to overwrite files at bottom left screen.

This is what you have to do with them, double click 'Overwrite' on bottom left screen, with mouse wheel search for 'Fores New Idles Mod' in left screen, when you find, drag 3 folders from 'Overwrite' to it and overwrite 2 files. Now finally you are done, select again 'SKSE' on right screen and 'RUN'.

Hope you understand me, i'm not english.

If you have done all ok, all should work now.

I'm using NMM. Just wondering, is it possible to take only the vagina physics files and textures, and just merge the textures with some other body replacer's textures?

• 1 month later...

Hey guy's Nappilydeestruction here.  Now I can't change my old name because in my nappilydeestruction account I have 28 posts, now I have 1 post

I'm going to re-register again to nappily and do all that shit over again.....dammit

The next time you see me it will be nappilydeestruction for sure...

for all who don't find it on the archived forum (hint: go see a doctor, I'm afraid you're blind) and in case that gets deleted soon and to steer newcomers towards it:

Here's the mega.nz link to All in One UUNP 2.0, the continuation of this mod here @HeroedeLeyenda released in the month that's now missing from Loverslab.

The requirements for All in one UUNP 2.0 still apply of course:

lazy copypasta:

REQUIREMENTS:

FIRST STEPS:

• Delete or uninstall any body meshes you have installed in your game (like CBBE, UNP...)
  • Delete or uninstall all texture body skin you have installed
  • Delete or uninstall previous Skeleton you have installed

Install in this order with last version as possible with Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer (Recommended to use Mod Organizer for advanced users):

REQUIREMENTS FOR MAIN FILES:

REQUIRED FOR MAIN FILES (WARNING: CHOSE ONLY ONE OF THESE MODS):

REQUIRED IF YOU WANT TO USE BIJIN REPLACER:

REQUIRED IF YOU WANT TO USE GCE NPCs REPLACER:

REQUIRED IF YOU WANT TO USE BTRH WAIFU REPLACER:

REQUIRED IF YOU WANT BESTIALITY SEX AND YOU WILL USE CREATURE ADDON:

But as long as it doesn't get rereleased here better read the mod description on the archived forum. It's way more in depth and also includes a FAQ.

All credits go to HeroedeLeyenda for one of the user-friendliest body replacer mods on the site.

And please don't upvote this post, instead upvote the mod as soon as it gets rereleased here. ;)

Thanks a bunch. As you can see from our post count, we're all new here, didn't even know there was an archieve forum, just used search for everything.

I want to thank Hero for compiling this for us bodyslide and hdt impaired people.  Would also like to thank for turning me on to ENB Bleak...  I just love it!  Made the switch to it from Realvision (which I liked,) and for me ENB Bleak is the best.

I have one minor problem with Hero's mod however.  When creating a male character now I have lost my sliders for  SOS genitals in racemenu.  I just have the SOS erection slider showing, so am stuck with the default genitals.