Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

None of the other mods that don't require creatures work either. I'm not sure what's wrong. But, peeing works. If I tell my puppet to pee, they will, but with a missing animation.

I'm sure everything is fine with FNIS. No errors.

Maybe I'm putting the generated files in the wrong folder?

I'm just moving the files into FNIS Behavior, in MO.

So when I use CBBE with COS to keep the body I created what are the changes within the steps?

Can you explain better? I don't understand sorry. English is not my native language.

Okay, it may be kinda nubbish to ask this, but I need to be sure of it....all I need to do is download this and drop it in my data folder, then use the UUNP Morph thing in game to set it to the body I want?

Yes, that's all. In game you have to open console, write 'showracemenu' without comas and press Enter key. Change tabs until UNP RaceMenu Morphs and use the sliders to get the body you want. If you read a few post above, I explain how to use sliders.

I am wondering if your body would work with a custom race? I use the Lunari Race mod, and would love to know if your body will work with the race.

I love your body and have set my new clean Skyrim game up with it, after latest mod manager update killed my last setup. I have used sevenbase bombshell since I started playing a little over a year ago.

Rama

Ohh on a side note: Do I have to use the skeleton you have in your list or can I use another similar to it? I ask because for whatever reason, 2 mods I use will not work as they should.

Sexy Idles character just stands in place.

Victoria's Sexy walk character will not turn around when I want to walk backwards. These are annoying to not be working ;)

Any help here, or suggestions.

To try you can do a backup of your 'character assets' folder located on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\

Select 'character assets' folder, right button copy and paste, you will have 'character assets' and character assets - copy'

Then, open my rar, navigate in of data\actors\character\character assets and drag and drop the files into your 'character assets'. Run FNIS for Users and play, if your character moves good and not have problems all is ok. If something is weird delete 'character assets' and rename 'character assets - copy' to 'character assets' and you will be safe as the begining.

Good luck!

Did any one make any mirror download links for this download ??

i have trouble downloading from microsoft accounts cause idm cant get the link and my download speed is very slow !! so it would be help full

( for version 2 update 2 )

Version 2 (Updated) is ready to download now.

Hey I tried what you said, no change. I even restarted a clean game again, and reloaded all your mods, and recommended mod as per your list still no change. Thought maybe it was a skeleton issue, but I loaded the previous skeleton and it still didn't work. Maybe you could try if you have time, see if I need to do something different.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?   NO animations, character just stands there.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25070/?   NO backwards movement, just standard skyrim backing up with the character.

These are the 2 mods that I am trying to get to work with your body.

Ohh also wanted to add, I loaded my favorite custom race mod The Lunari to see if your body would work there, but nope figured it wouldn't so I will need to figure out what/ how to get that together. BUT those 2 animation mods worked with that race as they should. But when I tried to go back to vanilla race, same problem as before.

Sorry to ramble,

Rama

Still love this body, great work.  

I have a quick technical question: once I have created the body shape I want using the sliders in showracemenu, is there a way to export that new shape as a .nif file so I can use it as a reference for making armor?

I don't have idea, I only use UUNP armors from here (thanks to cell for show it to me).

Download only the required file for each (UNP version standard) and from UUNP you only need Lazyboy versions.

So I got most of the mods to work, but all of the creatures' penises are soft, and not erect. Anyone know how to get them erect?

Under SexLab Nude Creatures, the only creatures that it has registered is:

Dog

Skeever

Death Hound

Armored Husky

I realized that I could change the genitalia of those. :o

So I got most of the mods to work, but all of the creatures' penises are soft, and not erect. Anyone know how to get them erect?

Under SexLab Nude Creatures, the only creatures that it has registered is:

Dog

Skeever

Death Hound

Armored Husky

I realized that I could change the genitalia of those. :o

Load Order for More Nasty Critters:

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

Dismiss all creature you have cast

Go to Mod Configuration Menu

Open Creature Framework 12

On first Tab on the right click on 'Re-reinstall al mods' or something like that, wait 1 minute and all will work fine.

P.S.: I'm giving More Nasty Critters suport on my thread lol :lol: :lol:

hello,Eroticism's Merchant.

i'm come to ask for help.

I follow your presentation to operate,and use both the unp/un7b texblend to Create the vagina texture , but the result like this:

Is this the correct result, or where the error occurred?

hello,Eroticism's Merchant.

i'm come to ask for help.

I follow your presentation to operate,and use both the unp/un7b texblend to Create the vagina texture , but the result like this:

Is this the correct result, or where the error occurred?

i use the 7B vagina by  Cleavage Lover  form here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-1

post-464805-0-88458700-1444187963_thumb.jpg

post-464805-0-12164800-1444187965_thumb.jpg

post-464805-0-16238900-1444187967_thumb.jpg

post-464805-0-61862900-1444187968_thumb.jpg

I noticed there's phototex texture files in this mod, but I can't tell if the mod is actually using them for anything.

I Texblend the vagina onto the body texture, and from what I've seen the vagina just uses that texture and ignores the phototex files.

Is there a reason the phototex files are in there?

I noticed there's phototex texture files in this mod, but I can't tell if the mod is actually using them for anything.

I Texblend the vagina onto the body texture, and from what I've seen the vagina just uses that texture and ignores the phototex files.

Is there a reason the phototex files are in there?

Nope, I did a backup from female folder before do the last clean installation and I had all these files in the folder, for the next update I will repair that. You only need 12 files, femalebody,dds, msn, s, sk, femalehead.dds, msn, s, sk and femalehands.dds, msn, s and sk..

While this mod is great and all, it does not seem to show any love for the beast races and beast races added by mods.. The 'vagina' seems to show up as a black slit where the pussy is, and also it doesn't see to animate in sex anims. It might be because I use the feminine khajiit/argonian textures from the nexus..but if that's the case I really don't want to get rid of them. This mod would be better for me if it showed a little bit more love for the beast races. ><

While this mod is great and all, it does not seem to show any love for the beast races and beast races added by mods.. The 'vagina' seems to show up as a black slit where the pussy is, and also it doesn't see to animate in sex anims. It might be because I use the feminine khajiit/argonian textures from the nexus..but if that's the case I really don't want to get rid of them. This mod would be better for me if it showed a little bit more love for the beast races. ><

If you want upload the textures with the path (location) and i will blend them and include on my next release.

If you want upload the textures with the path (location) and i will blend them and include on my next release.

Ah sweet. Here they are, and they don't exactly have their own texture folder, they're just renamed so you can tell what they're for.

Load Order for More Nasty Critters:

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

Dismiss all creature you have cast

Go to Mod Configuration Menu

Open Creature Framework 12

On first Tab on the right click on 'Re-reinstall al mods' or something like that, wait 1 minute and all will work fine.

P.S.: I'm giving More Nasty Critters suport on my thread lol :lol: :lol:

Awesome, thank you. This worked.

I'm having one other issue though, after nimations are completed, I am unable to scroll in and out of 1st and 3rd person, and unable to cast spells or use the mouse keys. Any ideas? 

Also, any way I can use CBBE textures with this body mod? I use normal maps that are only made for CBBE, and my character looks so weird without them. Thank you in advance.

Longtime UNP/7B Bombshell  user, and Lunari custom race mod.  Got your body working pretty well as straight UUNP 7B bomb, but still looking for a way to also use Lunari Race. Any hint at just what I might need to do to get yours and mine to go together?  Not real good at texture blend yet, but i'd like to use a different skin, not sure yet though. :)

Rama

Lovin' the mod....  but had to turn off the ENB  took more of a hit to frames than I like :)

Also, it appears with custom races, their vaginas seem to stretch upward during a anim... with all those custom races out there, is there a way for this mod to work generally with them all without too much work? Like, maybe a general color for the vagina if they're not of vanilla races?

Hey Awesome Mod!

I am however having an issue with the feet.. They are all deformed, and stretch out when I walk or jump. I have no idea on how to fix this.

Thanks

attachicon.gifFeet Fix.rar

Replace with these on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

Have fun!

Sorry again. I'm a bit of a noob when it come's to modding :P Where do I place the .nif files?

Hey Awesome Mod!

I am however having an issue with the feet.. They are all deformed, and stretch out when I walk or jump. I have no idea on how to fix this.

Thanks

Replace with these on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

Have fun!

Sorry again. I'm a bit of a noob when it come's to modding :P Where do I place the .nif files?

You have to open the folder i've said you before and drag and drop the 2 .nif there overwriting the other in the folder.

Hey Awesome Mod!

Thanks

Replace with these on:

Have fun!

You have to open the folder i've said you before and drag and drop the 2 .nif there overwriting the other in the folder.

I'm still having the feet issue after over writing your fix... Not sure what the problem is.

Hey Awesome Mod!

Thanks

Replace with these on:

Have fun!

I'm still having the feet issue after over writing your fix... Not sure what the problem is.

imo, install these mods, select the correct body type, run fnis, if it still dont work try to run bodyslide 2 and create the feet.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

and i suggest backup first and let the mod overwrite everything, i remember having feet problems before, my solution is to install these core mods, as some other mods might have overwritten or corrupted something.

my 2 cents