More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Kind of weird to have the urethral process wrap around the head like that.  The diagram makes it looks like it comes from below and center of the head.  You may also want to check the size to make sure it "fits".

I had another image.

w1p8opj2swaa2937g.jpg

This one looks as though its from the other side, and has it wrap around. Also its colour coded.

Hmmm i'll drag in some of the other schlongs to see how it compares.

OW WHAT THE FUCK...

That blue ..... damn... I cant watch it.

Alright, adding an update to the post telling everyone to avoid page 7... This place has become rather silly. Chicken madness, urethral process' and futa cows... This... uhh... i can't even describe how much better this thread has gotten.

w/e you do,

do not touch the chickens.

I REPEAT DO NOT TOUCH THE CHICKENS.

The Skyrim Guards take the chicken hunting matter seriously.

I killed a chicken in Whiterun then escaped to Solitude thinking that the bounty wouldnt affect me, I will be damned the Solitude guys arrested me cause of the bounty.

I dunno if it was a bug or not but from that I learned to not touch the chickens. Since then I have never touched the chickens but I have touched everything else.

I hope the chicken added to either animal mansion is named Arthon. I'm talking to mybrainhurts and jmathers about this if I ever make a chicken animation.

Even though cows, goats, and mudcrabs don't have junks I can make animations for them but I'm hesitant now because if they do eventually get something then I'd have to go back and edit... Which I kind of see as a waste of time.

Well i was bored and this sounded weird enough, so..

Any good? change something? to big? not big enough? should i urethralcised it?  :o

Its better to make mesh changes before its unwrapped.

And aren't all the cows in skyrim female? at least i thought they where.

If i add a penis to them does that make them futa cows?

And as for Dwarven Automatons... I will need some sort of reference to work from in order to make them. :unsure:

That looks great! And the genitalia of the crab is pretty much what you have got in the picture; think tentacles. :)

As for the cows...since Sexlab 1.60 now genders creatures, it would be possible to have Bulls. I don't know how the sexing works of the animals, but it'd still be good to have some male cattle.

Vioxsis excellent work, it doesn't bother me whether it is 100 accurate or not so I'll let you make that decision. Although it may look kind of off compared to everything else since every other junk in the game is more or less simplistic.

People asked for cow animations... so futa or cows with strap-ons could be a huge success in skyrim... ... ... :blink:

I have an idea for dwarven sphere animations that I could make a very quick animation to show what I'm talking about. Spiders are somewhat annoying to work with and Bad Dog had an idea for centurion that I'll keep as a surprise until I'm finished with it.

Even though cows, goats, and mudcrabs don't have junks I can make animations for them but I'm hesitant now because if they do eventually get something then I'd have to go back and edit... Which I kind of see as a waste of time.

And as for Dwarven Automatons... I will need some sort of reference to work from in order to make them. :unsure:

And this is the sort of animation I have planned for the spheres. Since they are unique because they have wheels for legs, this type of wheeling far back and then pushing forward is their own "special" thing.

http://makeagif.com/iJaWEO

l7u77tlcaqu1xpj7g.jpg
xbfnckq4c7449c87g.jpg

Unwrapped and did the diffuse.
Also adjusted its shape a little and made it shorter, its now just a bit bigger then the wolves (when i scale the wolf to match the goats body proportions anyway)
Also i will do 2 variants one cut the other not.

Just need to do the normal map, rig it and export.

And this is the sort of animation I have planned for the spheres. Since they are unique because they have wheels for legs, this type of wheeling far back and then pushing forward is their own "special" thing.

"when life gives you wheels and no hips, you make do, best you can" - Dwarven sphere

Speeking of "special" things what should i make it look like?

Do you know of those toy snakes that where made up of segments linked together?

Maybe something like that, though i'm not sure what the head should look like...

@ Vioxsis : That looks great, thank you for helping this project :) One thing though, I think a billy goat's "tool" is supposed to be smaller/thinner. The same for boars and, if it comes to that, bulls. And deer. I feel weird for pointing it all out...

It's just that it would be cool if some accuracy (not 100%) would be taken into account. No human shaped/ sized or dog sized "tools" on everything.

l7u77tlcaqu1xpj7g.jpg

xbfnckq4c7449c87g.jpg

Also adjusted its shape a little and made it shorter, its now just a bit bigger then the wolves (when i scale the wolf to match the goats body proportions anyway)

"when life gives you wheels and no hips, you make do, best you can" - Dwarven sphere

Maybe something like that, though i'm not sure what the head should look like...

Polycount looks pretty high. You can probably make it with 1000 tris.  You can probably get rid of the urethra since it'll never be seen during the performance.

@ Vioxsis : That looks great, thank you for helping this project :) One thing though, I think a billy goat's "tool" is supposed to be smaller/thinner. The same for boars and, if it comes to that, bulls. And deer. I feel weird for pointing it all out...

It's just that it would be cool if some accuracy (not 100%) would be taken into account. No human shaped/ sized or dog sized "tools" on everything.

Strange thing is i know what a bulls/boars junk looks like due to this image.

iv8i2mbt374c8gc7g.jpg

But because those were the only decent images i could find to use as a reference it meant i had no idea about proportions at all.

So with that said, you have just volunteered for the position of 'How big is that dong (meant to be)' so hows this look?

ltjc2mbikk6gdod7g.jpg

9nlhbs90mbpsi1k7g.jpg

js3at6sy9rnftmp7g.jpg

The cut one was resized and the uncut/goat is there for comparison.

Polycount looks pretty high. You can probably make it with 1000 tris.  You can probably get rid of the urethra since it'll never be seen during the performance.

Poly count is on the high side, and i only did a small amount of optimisation to it. But i figured that if it only makes an appearance when in the act then it wouldn't matter to much, i only planed on making the none erect as low as possible.

tuwftxcsfnnyiaq7g.jpg

Though you are right if i lose the urethra i can drop it to ~1000 tris give or take 20.

l7u77tlcaqu1xpj7g.jpg

xbfnckq4c7449c87g.jpg

Ha! Great work once again.

Heres a couple links from Bad Dogs log where he was working on dwemer creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Bad Dog said he would help me out since he already has everything done the work except for adding them to vanilla creatures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44367-bad-dog’s-wip-log/?p=1116522

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44367-bad-dog’s-wip-log/?p=1122886

Which is what I imagined a dwemer's creature junk would look like.

Donno if you want to talk to him before starting anything, I wouldn't want to both to do the work and only one ending up in the game.

Strange thing is i know what a bulls/boars junk looks like due to this image.

iv8i2mbt374c8gc7g.jpg

But because those were the only decent images i could find to use as a reference it meant i had no idea about proportions at all.

So with that said, you have just volunteered for the position of 'How big is that dong (meant to be)' so hows this look?

ltjc2mbikk6gdod7g.jpg

9nlhbs90mbpsi1k7g.jpg

js3at6sy9rnftmp7g.jpg

The cut one was resized and the uncut/goat is there for comparison.

Polycount looks pretty high. You can probably make it with 1000 tris.  You can probably get rid of the urethra since it'll never be seen during the performance.

Poly count is on the high side, and i only did a small amount of optimisation to it. But i figured that if it only makes an appearance when in the act then it wouldn't matter to much, i only planed on making the none erect as low as possible.

tuwftxcsfnnyiaq7g.jpg

Though you are right if i lose the urethra i can drop it to ~1000 tris give or take 20.

I have seen a few goat peckers in my day and you have the shape about right but is about 3x thicker then it should be, goats are kinda pencil dicks.

Oh and the balls should be much bigger, what they lack in girth they make up for in having balls as big as there head...

I have seen a few goat peckers in my day and you have the shape about right but is about 3x thicker then it should be, goats are kinda pencil dicks.

Oh and the balls should be much bigger, what they lack in girth they make up for in having balls as big as there head...

All those drawings where really misleading, looked as if it had more girth.

sj3k2imo62aidvw7g.jpg

8mr2e71tmh3m9z97g.jpg

m3wpm1yd86qtxtn7g.jpg

narrowed it by 60% and enlarged the nuts.

This look better?

sj3k2imo62aidvw7g.jpg

8mr2e71tmh3m9z97g.jpg

m3wpm1yd86qtxtn7g.jpg

This look better?

Definitely looks more realistic. I guess the real question is how well it will work with animations. I kinda suspect the bigger balls might end up causing clipping problems during animations. Might be easier if the nuts were a bit less saggy but just as big around? But then I am not an animator so cant say for sure.

I am just happy to see goats finally getting some love!

If you want some better ref images I can post some.

sj3k2imo62aidvw7g.jpg

8mr2e71tmh3m9z97g.jpg

m3wpm1yd86qtxtn7g.jpg

This look better?

Definitely looks more realistic. I guess the real question is how well it will work with animations. I kinda suspect the bigger balls might end up causing clipping problems during animations. Might be easier if the nuts were a bit less saggy but just as big around? But then I am not an animator so cant say for sure.

I am just happy to see goats finally getting some love!

If you want some better ref images I can post some.

Well thanks pilfit for your help as well.

I think a little less saggy would make it much less likely that there would be any clipping.

Vioxsis, if you have a request of what it the animations should look like let me know and I'll try my best. If you have a few gifs or pictures of what you want then that would make it much easier for me to work with.

I'm not goina lie. I've been really lazy these past few days... Haven't been animating at my usual speed so things may start to slow down a wee bit.

Anyways, here's a preview for what I have planned. Forced masturbation with the lovely Wispmother! There isn't much i can do with their cloths so if anyone can make a mesh of them without the cloth over their cheat, head, and arms... basically nude from the waist up. That would be wonderful :wub:

s1

h1pCO67.jpg

s2

zfH79hI.jpg

s3

ktswuNT.jpg

s4

4sGHzHK.jpg

I just had an idea which I think is so awesome I must post it for your consideration (its probably crap but here goes). A scene with 2 dogs/wolves and pc, one fucks the pc while the other dog/wolf - in arousal - starts to sucks its own cock!111

sj3k2imo62aidvw7g.jpg

8mr2e71tmh3m9z97g.jpg

m3wpm1yd86qtxtn7g.jpg

This look better?

I'll happily volunteer - for scientific accuracy! *ahem*. And glad to see some people who probably also worked on a farm at least once in their life help as well :):D I mean,a fter all, this is what you see when you look at a billy goat or sheep ram. Even if not used in sexual context, I really like the naturalistic details and would use them in a clean install as well. Minus the errect phalli you could provide this as a realistic modders resource for the tesnexus :D

The new one looks much, much better, the bigger testicles help a whole lot as well. It's really good work. Wether or not they cause clipping issues you probably had to discuss with the animators. It would be a shame to reduce their size by a lot, I'd welcome keeping changes to a minimum, but that's just me.

I'm not goina lie. I've been really lazy these past few days... Haven't been animating at my usual speed so things may start to slow down a wee bit.

Anyways, here's a preview for what I have planned. Forced masturbation with the lovely Wispmother!

Wow. Wasn't even remotely imagining something like this when I suggested Wispmothers. Nice!

So if that is what we get once you 'slow down', I don't mind a change of pace at all. Much appreciated - and thank you again.