OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

i've been having this problem for a couple days but i pressed the key to start it but then my character and the npc do some weird glitch where they're standing still inside each other. can anyone Help?

Read the post directly above yours.

For some reason, though I've downloaded everything and installed it fresh, I can't seem to get this newfangled and userfriendly UI on my screen, so I'm stuck with the 'oldfashioned' key-tapping that just seems a mess to me. thoughts?

You're running version 1.06 from the Nexus, which has no interface.  You would need to download 1.084C in order to see the interface, which is linked in Kinky's signature.

i clicked kky's link and it led me to this.

post-1298059-0-86283300-1469987744_thumb.png

So many people don't notice pretty girl pointing at something... it makes me wonder about people's sexual preference and eye functionality.

i've been having this problem for a couple days but i pressed the key to start it but then my character and the npc do some weird glitch where they're standing still inside each other. can anyone Help?

Read the post directly above yours.

For some reason, though I've downloaded everything and installed it fresh, I can't seem to get this newfangled and userfriendly UI on my screen, so I'm stuck with the 'oldfashioned' key-tapping that just seems a mess to me. thoughts?

You're running version 1.06 from the Nexus, which has no interface.  You would need to download 1.084C in order to see the interface, which is linked in Kinky's signature.

found it my bad  :mellow:

So when I engage one of the acts nothing happens. I use the menus but my character and serena just stand inside each other, they dont move or anything.

You need to run FNIS.

Yeah I thought I did but apparently I didn't. My bad lol.

Another question, how can you have a threesome? Because for Jenassa's quest you have 2 girls but I can only get 1 even though I choose the dialogue option for 2.

I installed  0SEX yesterday for the first time. Wow, great job.  With this mod i have no need for sexlab and it's mods(nothing wrong with them, i just prefer this one). I hope everyone involved will continue to expand on this in the future. Keep up the good work, and thank you for making such an excellent mod.

Another question, how can you have a threesome? Because for Jenassa's quest you have 2 girls but I can only get 1 even though I choose the dialogue option for 2.

What if i tell you that Osex has no dialogue options?

What if i tell you that Osex has no dialogue options?

He's talking about Amorous Adventures.

OSex doesn't have three-way options yet.

Great mod and love the amorous adventures support to.  1 question though, I can start up the module no problem but I seem to be lost on the position keys when 0SEX is actually running.  There are no documentation files for controls in the signature or the mod itself...little help on this please?

Great mod and love the amorous adventures support to.  1 question though, I can start up the module no problem but I seem to be lost on the position keys when 0SEX is actually running.  There are no documentation files for controls in the signature or the mod itself...little help on this please?

Read OSA install instructions and FAQ.

OSA + OSEX 1.084J

Put up the latest OSA  and OSexon Nexus. 

OSA

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/

OSEX

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/

----------------------

If you want to OSex you'll need the latest version which is on Nexus also now.

It doesn't have everything I promised for the next version mainly because I'm pushing on Aug 1rst to try to get some publicity for OSA.

If you're a fan of the OSA project or OSex please give your support to OSA this month on Nexus by voting for FOTM to give it some showcase and prestige. The more attention it gets the more likely others will be aware and try to make content and cool stuff for OSA so please help out! Thanks!

OSA + OSEX 1.084J

Put up the latest OSA  and OSexon Nexus. 

OSA

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/

OSEX

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/

----------------------

If you want to OSex you'll need the latest version which is on Nexus also now.

It doesn't have everything I promised for the next version mainly because I'm pushing on Aug 1rst to try to get some publicity for OSA.

If you're a fan of the OSA project or OSex please give your support to OSA this month on Nexus by voting for FOTM to give it some showcase and prestige. The more attention it gets the more likely others will be aware and try to make content and cool stuff for OSA so please help out! Thanks!

This is great news!  Will download when files become available on nexus.:)

OSA + OSEX 1.084J

Do we have need of a clean save or no? :) Just wanted to know, yay for updates :) 

-C

So many people don't notice pretty girl pointing at something... it makes me wonder about people's sexual preference and eye functionality.

To be fair, she looks like she's selling car insurance.

You would not bang?

Do we have need of a clean save or no? :) Just wanted to know, yay for updates :)

-C

I think you shouldn't I've put a much better versioning system in place but this only applies if your last working install was the OSA and OSex I posted here on the first page of this. 

If you don't mind testing I'd like to know if the new versioning system does the job like I think it will. Upgrading from anything prior to the OSA I posted on the first page here will require a cleansave. 

So, to keep on answers... Is it compatible with Sexlab ?

In one side, SL and cie for the "beast", and 0sex for the other one. Except if it's not compatible, then...

They are compatible. If you are using latest sexlab then overwrite OSA files when it asks.

As you wish, my Master.