OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Do we have need of a clean save or no? :) Just wanted to know, yay for updates :)

-C

I think you shouldn't I've put a much better versioning system in place but this only applies if your last working install was the OSA and OSex I posted here on the first page of this. 

If you don't mind testing I'd like to know if the new versioning system does the job like I think it will. Upgrading from anything prior to the OSA I posted on the first page here will require a cleansave. 

Oh I already did a clean save, but! that is ok, I keep all my saves of my current play through so I will go back and just use those before the clean save and I will let you know how it goes :) 

-C

What are the changes from 1.084C to 1.084J? Was wondering if I should use the new version only for my next playthrough. Are there new features or animations?

I'd use it, a few new standing scenes, squatting BJ + Handjob, spooning I believe if you are on 1.084C. Most importantly it has the code to play 3 ways, I'll release that soon need a litle more time. 1.084D and beyond should take versioning much better and I hope not need a clean save, so once you're on 1.084D at least you're most likely ok from having to worry about starting new saves.

What are the changes from 1.084C to 1.084J? Was wondering if I should use the new version only for my next playthrough. Are there new features or animations?

I'd use it, a few new standing scenes, squatting BJ + Handjob, spooning I believe if you are on 1.084C. Most importantly it has the code to play 3 ways, I'll release that soon need a litle more time. 1.084D and beyond should take versioning much better and I hope not need a clean save, so once you're on 1.084D at least you're most likely ok from having to worry about starting new saves.

I'll give it a try, then!

You said 1.084D and beyond should not take a clean save, but since I'm on 1.084C, does it mean that I'll need a clean save?

@CEO

no threesome in it yet right ?

Code is in but the animations aren't available. Basicaly done and it's working really good I think people will like it will be 2 plugins sooner then later, I just couldn't get it for August 1rst. 2Males one female and 2Females one male, each is separate.

I'm going to release the other plugins I have too since I've been stalling on them a while, I'll most likely put them mid thread so they don't generate to many incomplete animation reports, just so they are available for people that have been waiting for a while to at least get the scene's back they used to have.

Sorry for asking in the this thread, does OSex have forced or rape animations?

For the most part no, OSex is almost entirely just vanilla consensual sex however, I have a few more guided by hand / little rougher animations but they go in their own plugins to isolate them from the majority of scenes. Bad GIrls and Bad Boys of Skyrim, so they are optional at least. I have an "non-consensual" entrance transition to OSex that will also be optional showing up soon but I'm trying hard to keep it as unsociopathic as possible. It's kind of a viking pillage entrance transition that leaves you off in doggystyle, I'm doing it for 2 reasons, to give OSex very limited functionality in being used for mods that do require some kind of aggressive narrative,  and also to show OSA's hostility detection which it now has. That's about as far as I'm going to go in that direction however.

I'll give it a try, then!

You said 1.084D and beyond should not take a clean save, but since I'm on 1.084C, does it mean that I'll need a clean save?

I'm hoping it will not i upgraded the versioning system a lot and I believe it will not need more clean saves but I can't say for sure without some feedback. C will need a clean save I think.

I'm hoping it will not i upgraded the versioning system a lot and I believe it will not need more clean saves but I can't say for sure without some feedback. C will need a clean save I think.

I'll go back to a save that is before I installed OSA and OSex, then. Thanks!

For the most part no, OSex is almost entirely just vanilla consensual sex however, I have a few more guided by hand / little rougher animations but they go in their own plugins to isolate them from the majority of scenes. Bad GIrls and Bad Boys of Skyrim, so they are optional at least. I have an "non-consensual" entrance transition to OSex that will also be optional showing up soon but I'm trying hard to keep it as unsociopathic as possible. It's kind of a viking pillage entrance transition that leaves you off in doggystyle, I'm doing it for 2 reasons, to give OSex very limited functionality in being used for mods that do require some kind of aggressive narrative,  and also to show OSA's hostility detection which it now has. That's about as far as I'm going to go in that direction however.

I'm super ok with that idea :) as long as its coming out :) thats what i had in mind actually like a sperate plugin like how SL framework works.

Thank you very much for your work :) you just brought something new with a very old engine.

oh , i forget ...

the new update kick out the key bind apparently.. do you think its possible to keep the key bind with next update or its not possible because of some files completly change (inclued the one with the key bind) ?

its not a big deal to re-bind the key for launch Osex with Osa but still maybe lots of peoples didnt going to think about it ( a little like when forget to run FNIS each time ^^ )

-snip-

edit : sorry my internet go crazy and copy two time the same text in same comment... wtf lol

oh , i forget ...

the new update kick out the key bind apparently.. do you think its possible to keep the key bind with next update or its not possible because of some files completly change (inclued the one with the key bind) ?

its not a big deal to re-bind the key for launch Osex with Osa but still maybe lots of peoples didnt going to think about it ( a little like when forget to run FNIS each time ^^ )

-snip-

edit : sorry my internet go crazy and copy two time the same text in same comment... wtf lol

Good idea, for the sake of no longer needing a clean save i'll most likely have to reboot all config everytime however I'll see what I can do coming up, either a way to have it automatically save all settings that weren't changed or have a saveSettings kind of thing where you can save and load your preferences from a doc.

While a good mod, I'm interested. Is it compatible with Sexlab, or will the game crash? I'd like to keep some of sexlab in my game.

OSex doesn't use or interact with SexLab or any of it's mods but they don't conflict with each other either. Both can be installed at the same time and used with no harm to each other. Some SexLab mods are aggresive in that they seek you out and start a scene, if you're in an OSA scene and this happens things might get a little weird, OSA can't block a SexLab scene from starting on actors that are already in a scene.

This is amazing, just found this site and had no idea was stuff like this for Skyrim.  :D 

Any chance of this working with your mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/

Or is already a thing? Sorry kinda new to modding in general. 

Thanks in advance. And awesome work once again!

I don't use collision myself so I don't animate for it exactly but it am aiming for the spot when I animate so I think the effect will work a majority of the time. Some user's say they can't get it to line up but others report it lines up fine, you'll have to see, I believe for the most part it will work pretty good on most scenes but not absolutely perfect.

CEO, I see you are an open minded individual and I want you to stay that way. Rape was a part of every conflict, such is the way of war...

That's why I like LL so much.. There's no place for any taboos and judgmentalism here :)

CEO, I see you are an open minded individual and I want you to stay that way. Rape was a part of every conflict, such is the way of war...

That's why I like LL so much.. There's no place for any taboos and judgmentalism here :)

Thanks I understand what you mean, I'm not judging, and don't expect others to share my views.It's just in creation a matter of what i can live with creating and a vibe of the OSex project, a niche it fills both in Skyrim and maybe the Adult Industry as well. 

I do not have a numpad so I cannot get the mod to work.
I tried following instructions given in may on how to change the controls, but the instructions told me to go somewhere that doesnt exist

inside osex there is no key.ini :c

Also I saw something before that said other sexmods had controls? I have never figured any out.
If I push any buttons it usually just glitches the animation -_-

Then again im new so

I do not have a numpad so I cannot get the mod to work.

I tried following instructions given in may on how to change the controls, but the instructions told me to go somewhere that doesnt exist

inside osex there is no key.ini :c

Also I saw something before that said other sexmods had controls? I have never figured any out.

If I push any buttons it usually just glitches the animation -_-

Then again im new so

Read install instructions from my signature.

Thanks I understand what you mean, I'm not judging, and don't expect others to share my views.It's just in creation a matter of what i can live with creating and a vibe of the OSex project, a niche it fills both in Skyrim and maybe the Adult Industry as well. 

My advice to you is to make couple of more romantic animations, eventually improve/finish existing ones with climax (what's the point of sex if you cant come) and them make some basic rough anims.. nothing serious, just few poses like forced BJ, missionary and  doggy.. maybe even rough stripping or something :)

But now I've got another technical question. I'm using immersive first person view and when I go in first person while playing sexlab anims everything is fine and immersive :D But when I do it while your animations play, there are some face clipping when a girl's face is close to me. Any idea why?

Is it posted anywhere the difference between 1.084c and 1.084j ?

that's what I want to know too.

What male body mod do you recommend? and do  you think you mad add beast support?

The Normal body that comes with SoS, not the bodybuilder one.

I think OSA can support creatures now but I haven't tested it myself. Most likely if someone wants to take on creatures they might have to coordinate a little with me if i left any loose ends but it should be in place.

What male body mod do you recommend? and do  you think you mad add beast support?

The Normal body that comes with SoS, not the bodybuilder one.

I think OSA can support creatures now but I haven't tested it myself. Most likely if someone wants to take on creatures they might have to coordinate a little with me if i left any loose ends but it should be in place.

So dogs should technically work?

So dogs should technically work?

Creatures most likely hit a few bumps that I haven't had time to address yet but if someone wants to give it a go a majority of what's needed is in play already and I can iron out whatever comes up quick. I'll give it a go eventually and see if it's missing things it needs if no one tries before then.