OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi CEO OS, this is a really good mod and I enjoy it. I do have a few questions though. I am using the Better Males from Nexus Mods and I chose the option for the Male Private Part and I noticed that it is Too big for said female I was testing on, is their a way to change it to be smaller? Second question where will I be able to find and download Wizard Sex, Bad Girls of Skyrim, Bad Boys of Skyrim, Empress, OAffliction? Also in the Plugins for OSex for OSex Vanilla it says that it is not installed and yet I have OSex installed, same thing for Ostrip says it is not installed either

Edit: Is OSex also suppose to have an MCM option as well? If it is suppose to have an MCM option, it isn't showing up under mod configuration in game through SkyUI

I'm beginning to wonder if 0S shouldn't show a notification at start-up that says ("There is no MCM for this mod.").

Hi CEO OS, this is a really good mod and I enjoy it. I do have a few questions though. I am using the Better Males from Nexus Mods and I chose the option for the Male Private Part and I noticed that it is Too big for said female I was testing on, is their a way to change it to be smaller? Second question where will I be able to find and download Wizard Sex, Bad Girls of Skyrim, Bad Boys of Skyrim, Empress, OAffliction? Also in the Plugins for OSex for OSex Vanilla it says that it is not installed and yet I have OSex installed, same thing for Ostrip says it is not installed either

Edit: Is OSex also suppose to have an MCM option as well? If it is suppose to have an MCM option, it isn't showing up under mod configuration in game through SkyUI

I'm beginning to wonder if 0S shouldn't show a notification at start-up that says ("There is no MCM for this mod.").

Lol 

I don't think these people read the past posts, they just come on the forum and ask without doing their research  :dodgy:

So forgive my lack of modding know how, but happened to read / see a image that there is a climax button?? I just installed OSA / OSex so shouldn't be a older version issue. Everything works mostly. Anyone have any ideas how to get that climax button working?  (And if doesn't already, cum effects both for inside her or on top of her (or him if that is your thing) would be amazing as well. Know that is more work and not much I can do to help so not complaining. Not that self entitled lol but wouldn't mind helping you if I can).

There is no climax button. CEO hasn't implemented orgasms yet.

Oh and would guess it's my body mod or race (CBBE slim / Succubus race) but my male "actor" clips through the lovey lady during most poses. That or might be an issue with the male nude skin? Went over all the FAQs and everything just not sure what's up. So any help there would be great. In sort, he is not lining up on her right lol, so the slightly off angle makes...him clip through. Also noticed at least while kneeling she was making the right moves with her hand, but his "sword" was higher. Best air handjob of his life. (Think she was too short? Zingg)

There are scaling bugs. It doesn't happen every time, but it may happen to the same actor every time. This is a known issue. CEO had to take some time away just before this release so we didn't get as much time to work on it as we needed.

And the last thing I had a question about, seeing as I'm picking everyone's brain, would only guess it's been brought up before, but would I just install this in place of my current body mod? Or is there easier way to install that sweet hdt animated pussy mod I found on the site? Link for easy of reference.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Can't answer this one. I don't use it.

Alright thanks for taking the time to reply to all my questions. :D 

I'm getting the save bloat issue now as well...

The first time I tried this mod was on an ongoing game (installed OSA and 0SEX, never used the standalone 0SEX version) and saving the game didn't increase the file size. Now I am on a newly started game, but whenever I do a scene in 0SEX and save the game, the file size increases and keeps increasing in subsequent saves.

I can send logs and load orders later if that helps.

Can you recreate it every time? Some users reported something similar but later couldn't recreate it themselves. Log and load order would help and also if you could attatch the save where it started to happen.

It would be nice to know the file size increases across multiple saves.  New games increase in save file size almost every time you save up to a point. That's normal.  We need to know the numbers that indicate it is abnormal.

I'm getting the save bloat issue now as well...

The first time I tried this mod was on an ongoing game (installed OSA and 0SEX, never used the standalone 0SEX version) and saving the game didn't increase the file size. Now I am on a newly started game, but whenever I do a scene in 0SEX and save the game, the file size increases and keeps increasing in subsequent saves.

I can send logs and load orders later if that helps.

Can you recreate it every time? Some users reported something similar but later couldn't recreate it themselves. Log and load order would help and also if you could attatch the save where it started to happen.

Every time it happened it was just after a 0SEX scene, but it doesn't appear to happen every time. If it happens again I will try and retrace my steps from the last save to reproduce it.

Also, is there some way to find out where the increase is coming from? I have that PDT tool for cleaning saves, but I didn;t see an obvious way to find out how much memory each mod is taking up in the file.

It would be nice to know the file size increases across multiple saves.  New games increase in save file size almost every time you save up to a point. That's normal.  We need to know the numbers that indicate it is abnormal.

Going from ~8MB to ~12MB between saves, then a few saves later it's ~20MB. So way more than normal.

Hi Guys! First of all Thank You very much CEO for this great work!

Reguarding the scaling issue, I installed the xp32 skeleton with the 1.81 version of OSEX (when it was required) and I had the scaling problem. I have also the Summon Succubus Twins mod (the version from the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12756/? ) and i couldn't target them for the mod. Now (with 1.84j) I can target them and are the only NPC that don't have the scaling issue. So i wonder... could it be that the issue is in any way releted to the skeleton?

Reguarding the scaling issue, I installed the xp32 skeleton with the 1.81 version of OSEX (when it was required) and I had the scaling problem. I have also the Summon Succubus Twins mod (the version from the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12756/? ) and i couldn't target them for the mod. Now (with 1.84j) I can target them and are the only NPC that don't have the scaling issue. So i wonder... could it be that the issue is in any way releted to the skeleton?

Thanks for reporting but i dont think its about skeleton. Migal tracked it down to setvehicle function that is doing some scaling even though it shouldn't. Hopefully we will soon have the fix.

For anyone not getting OSEX to show up in the OSA library, check the version number of your Papyrus Scripting Utility.  It needs to be version 3.2.

Hmm 3.2 is included in OSA. I guess people that had issues had some mod overwrite it with older version.

Anyway thanks for the report. :)

Not likely.  You just haven't tried them enough, or they happen to naturally be the height OSex we need for scaling anyway.

First of all, amazing mod! Had a quick question regarding penis clipping through stomachs and such. I had it working on an old mod set, but the clipping has came back and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I'm using SOS, xp32 maximum skeleton extended, and realistic ragdolls with xp32 overriding everything of course, thanks.

EDIT: also using CBBE bodies, I know that there are bugs and such, but I was wondering if there were any temporary solutions

First of all, amazing mod! Had a quick question regarding penis clipping through stomachs and such. I had it working on an old mod set, but the clipping has came back and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I'm using SOS, xp32 maximum skeleton extended, and realistic ragdolls with xp32 overriding everything of course, thanks.

EDIT: also using CBBE bodies, I know that there are bugs and such, but I was wondering if there were any temporary solutions

You can disable gentleman scaling from major menu (numEnter when scene is not started).

You will have to disable purity mode first in order to see that option and reopen the menu.

What animation had the clipping issue?

You can disable gentleman scaling from major menu (numEnter when scene is not started).

You will have to disable purity mode first in order to see that option and reopen the menu.

What animation had the clipping issue?

Missionary and cowgirl were the most noticeable, the gentleman scaling seemed to work by downscaling the penis. Should I have the other scaling option enabled or disabled? (I'm going to guess enabled)

And the last thing I had a question about, seeing as I'm picking everyone's brain, would only guess it's been brought up before, but would I just install this in place of my current body mod? Or is there easier way to install that sweet hdt animated pussy mod I found on the site? Link for easy of reference.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Thanks in advance,

-Wolf

The necessary HDT bodies for this mod are already included in the download and chosen via the installer, from the description, so yeah, you'd simply replace your current body mod (assuming you have an SOS variant, SAM or Favoured Soul already).  If you use the CBBE (COS?) or UUNP option you may also be able to install Demonaic textures over the top, if you prefer them to FSC.

Have you tried this out yet? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/

and it is bodyslide compatible

I have a bug report:

I was experimenting and thought, "What would happen if I were to start a scene with a corpse?" I found out that it will not end well ... :P

No scene started, my character was rooted at the spot, and the crosshair disappeared. Reloading a save would still leave me with no crosshair. Only quitting the game to desktop solved the problem.

For anyone not getting OSEX to show up in the OSA library, check the version number of your Papyrus Scripting Utility.  It needs to be version 3.2.

Hmm 3.2 is included in OSA. I guess people that had issues had some mod overwrite it with older version.

Anyway thanks for the report. :)

With 240+ pages here now, the answer to just about any problem is almost always here!

It was a careful reading of the OSA page on Nexus that got me to figure out why Osex probably wasn't appearing in my library.  Upgraded my PSU and voila, there Osex was.

I'm glad to be able to share what I can to help this project along.  You all ROCK.

Howdey. I just got version J from C, but it seems that each time I update, the UI keeps shifting left. Now with J the left side of the screen UI is shifted off the screen. Any help would be great, thanks.

Restarting skyrim can fix your shifted UI issue untill real fix is made.

I have enjoyed this mod very much, but there are a few specific issues I have noticed which I couldn't find in this thread

• Despite OSA being actionscript, osex can have impact on fps during a scene, the fps drop remains after the scene has finished. (gtx970)
  • Sometimes there's a short delay between switching animations and the scene comes to a temporarily halt before it animates.

Has anyone perhaps noticed this? I hope to make some osex plugin in the future.