OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

If i remember well, there was this wizard update, the vampire bite thing.

I see it plus others extentions in 0SA menu, but it seems to be disabled, any idea how to enable/get it ?

tyvm

bump

Its disabled coz you don't have it installed and its not yet available for download.

If I may add. I do believe SE will be optional and that Legendary Edition will also exist separate from SE. We just all get a free copy if we own Legendary edition. So many people should be able to continue to play the game as they were with mods, before upgrading to SE. But Like you said Bethesda has been very vague on the matter.

Correct, Skyrim SE will be a separate download/install in Steam and will not touch a player's 'normal' Skyrim so they can continue with their modded game just fine, I was simply pointing out that the Special Edition will most likely not be compatible with all their favorite mods right out of the gate ;)

In regards to the SKSE issue, since they have announced that it will be running off the FO4 engine, I imagine the guys over at SKSE are already working on a version compatable with said engine. I hope.....

Uhm, when did Bethesda announce that Skyrim SE will run on the Fallout 4 engine ? All I ever heard was that it will be 64bit, but that's it, no word about Directx version or use of the Fallout 4 engine, could you provide me with a link please ? I'm not doubting you, but I find it a bit confusing if they really switched to the new engine (which would be great for performance/stability!) since that would make a lot of Skyrim mods incompatible as the new engine uses a different file system afaik and meshes aren't always compatible (source: one of DDproduction's 'Get to know your mod author' videos) which would contradict Pete Hine's statement that most mods will be compatible with Skyrim SE right off the bat.

Uhm, when did Bethesda announce that Skyrim SE will run on the Fallout 4 engine ? 

I don't remember them specifically saying it would be running on the FO4 engine, but I do remember them saying Skyrim SE would come with a new CK, based on the FO4 CK (aka, Creation Kit 2.0).  I don't remember where I read it.  It was one of those Pete Hines interviews done when they announced Skyrim SE.

None of it really matters, so long as Skyrim 32-bit still works.  Worst case scenario, none of us ever want to use SE, in which case we lose nothing.  Best case scenario, the SKSE team is on top of it and Skyrim SE solves all the memory management bugs with a 64-bit sledgehammer, putting Meh321's Crash Fixes out of business.

I've never asked for anything from Loverslab. I have seen the wide array of Sexlab frameworks that have disgusted the ever living shit out of me and above all have only wondered if there was a modder out there who could palm off the Chauras sex and rape and what have you and actually make a framework that was much rather more about intimacy and pure emotion. Well CEO, you have answered my prayers in spades. This has to be the greatest adult mod EVER CREATED for a video game EVER. You sir or madam are an absolute genius and a gem. A diamond in the rough (the rough being *cough* Sexlab *cough*), thankyou so much for OSA and OSEX, I will be following your work diligently and support you all the way!!

And the last thing I had a question about, seeing as I'm picking everyone's brain, would only guess it's been brought up before, but would I just install this in place of my current body mod? Or is there easier way to install that sweet hdt animated pussy mod I found on the site? Link for easy of reference.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Thanks in advance,

-Wolf

The necessary HDT bodies for this mod are already included in the download and chosen via the installer, from the description, so yeah, you'd simply replace your current body mod (assuming you have an SOS variant, SAM or Favoured Soul already).  If you use the CBBE (COS?) or UUNP option you may also be able to install Demonaic textures over the top, if you prefer them to FSC.

DX version for skyrim SE is easy to determine - DX11 was out when they started development and all supported PC OSs support it (DX12 requires win 10) since beth uses the latest DX they can for the biggest audience it's DX11

as for SKSE, injector API are intended for debugging use so they require very specific knowledge of the memory space of the exe SO the SKSE team can't do shit until they get the new game, this is why script extenders have to update every time beth patches the game

Sorry I meant this:

Not much else has been said about the matter, but the developer of the Skywind overhaul revealed that the Skyrim Script Extender will have to be updated to take advantage of the 64 but engine. He also elaborated on the PS4 and Xbox One versions mods implementation.

And once again migal thank you.

The irony of the Crash Fixes mod for me anyway is my game crashed more often, Of course I uninstalled, but I had never before seen the footik error until I had installed that mod. Im not knocking meh123, some of his fixes are amazing, just that one in particular wasnt for me.

seriously guys..

why the hell did you want waste time to make mods work on skyrim SE ?

its nothing else than skyrim LE with ENB and textures mods.....

its waste time imho

i mean , look at that : http://store.steampowered.com/app/489830/?

dont tell me this is better than the actual skyrim with mods .....

bethesda too lazy to do something correctly, now they expect to make peoples think this is better... hah ... joke of the year... too late now stupid devs, modders already have make way better than your pretending best "skyrim SE" shit

seriously guys..

its waste time imho

bethesda too lazy to do something correctly, now they expect to make peoples think this is better... hah ... joke of the year... too late now stupid devs, modders already have make way better than your pretending best "skyrim SE" shit

We don't have any tech informations on it, if it takes so much time to release it means it's not just a win64 build.

It's an engine upgrade, it means a lot of things.

If saves are not compatible it means they may improve some features, maybe the animation system, to have something closer to FO4.

If I may add. I do believe SE will be optional and that Legendary Edition will also exist separate from SE. We just all get a free copy if we own Legendary edition. So many people should be able to continue to play the game as they were with mods, before upgrading to SE. But Like you said Bethesda has been very vague on the matter.

Correct, Skyrim SE will be a separate download/install in Steam and will not touch a player's 'normal' Skyrim so they can continue with their modded game just fine, I was simply pointing out that the Special Edition will most likely not be compatible with all their favorite mods right out of the gate ;)

In regards to the SKSE issue, since they have announced that it will be running off the FO4 engine, I imagine the guys over at SKSE are already working on a version compatable with said engine. I hope.....

Uhm, when did Bethesda announce that Skyrim SE will run on the Fallout 4 engine ? All I ever heard was that it will be 64bit, but that's it, no word about Directx version or use of the Fallout 4 engine, could you provide me with a link please ? I'm not doubting you, but I find it a bit confusing if they really switched to the new engine (which would be great for performance/stability!) since that would make a lot of Skyrim mods incompatible as the new engine uses a different file system afaik and meshes aren't always compatible (source: one of DDproduction's 'Get to know your mod author' videos) which would contradict Pete Hine's statement that most mods will be compatible with Skyrim SE right off the bat.

I remember reading an article around E3 about and Interview with Pete Hines. He said technically SE existed prior to FO4 because they ported Skyrim into the updated engine to test it so I wouldn't doubt it, but I don't know if they made any further tweaks to the engine before releasing it with FO4; And if it shares the same engine for SE's Release.

I'm a bit late to the 0SEX party, so forgive me for asking what is probably a stupid question, but are there any mods out there that integrate with 0SEX and add different ways to initiate sex? I'm thinking prostitution for a female PC character, mainly. I understand that 0SEX is more tender and romantic than most Sexlab mods and that the animations reflect that, but I don't think having some prostitution options would be that out of place based on the 0SEX animations I've seen. I've just never been much of a fan of mods that initiate sex by simply highlighting an NPC with a crosshair and pressing a hotkey, I enjoy more of a roleplaying angle. Is it simply a case that 0SEX is still early in development and people are waiting until it's further along before they start making mods that utilise it? Is a prostitution-related dialogue tree something that might be added in the future?

Wonderful work, though. The animations, transitions and UI look phenomenal. 

I'm a bit late to the 0SEX party, so forgive me for asking what is probably a stupid question, but are there any mods out there that integrate with 0SEX and add different ways to initiate sex? I'm thinking prostitution for a female PC character, mainly. I understand that 0SEX is more tender and romantic than most Sexlab mods and that the animations reflect that, but I don't think having some prostitution options would be that out of place based on the 0SEX animations I've seen. I've just never been much of a fan of mods that initiate sex by simply highlighting an NPC with a crosshair and pressing a hotkey, I enjoy more of a roleplaying angle. Is it simply a case that 0SEX is still early in development and people are waiting until it's further along before they start making mods that utilise it? Is a prostitution-related dialogue tree something that might be added in the future?

This is a framework so other mods will have to add stuff you are mentioning.

For a list of known mods that use this framework you can check my signature under OSA install instructions and FAQ.

seriously guys..

its waste time imho

Honestly, if it manages to do half of what the current ENB mods do, without making me run Skyrim on less than 30 fps. That's enough of a reason. That and the possible animation improvement. Neither Sexlab nor 0sex will ever fix that problems with Skyrim's animation without resorting to fixed bone scales (which isn't a real fix, just a makeup to make everything look as default).

Have tested the newest 1.084j version and it works without a clean save... I upgraded from the 1.084c version... The 1.084j works fine with Amorous Adventures. Excellent. Great work. 

With the dialogue options from Amorous Adventures Osex is the perfect romantic mod. :)

A big hug to CEO.

Greetings Ly

This is a framework so other mods will have to add stuff you are mentioning.

For a list of known mods that use this framework you can check my signature under OSA install instructions and FAQ.

Thanks for the response. It looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for the sort of mod I'm envisioning, I'll keep an eye on the known mods link you provided.

I've never asked for anything from Loverslab. I have seen the wide array of Sexlab frameworks that have disgusted the ever living shit out of me and above all have only wondered if there was a modder out there who could palm off the Chauras sex and rape and what have you and actually make a framework that was much rather more about intimacy and pure emotion. Well CEO, you have answered my prayers in spades. This has to be the greatest adult mod EVER CREATED for a video game EVER. You sir or madam are an absolute genius and a gem. A diamond in the rough (the rough being *cough* Sexlab *cough*), thankyou so much for OSA and OSEX, I will be following your work diligently and support you all the way!!

give this man an oscar and a cookie

I've heard that you can use this and sex lab together, how I may ask

You install OSA, you install Sexlab. There you have both.

What files do I replace, all

Overwrite anything it asks you to overwrite.

Well this hace already sayed 100000 times but thanks for your mod, i tried with amourous adventures and work JUST WONDERFULL the animations, the expresions all this mod is just professional work for kodlacks sake just epic... may i ask a question? is there a system implemented for cum? if it is implemented how you get it... i just cant figure it out yet geez :) btw thanks again for this mod

Thank you very much!

Orgasms are disabled until I finish the system, but they will start coming back at some point. People made fun of my cum spray effects because I don't know how to make spell effect animations so I had to reuse Chaurus spray. I've messaged Zaz and asked if I can use their spell effect resources but they are only on once every few months so we'll have to see if they come back. If not I'll figure something else out.

:3 Maybe someone already suggested this or maybe not, but I think that this mod needs something similar like the sexlab Aroused mod, but instead used for the missing orgasm scenes.

Maybe adding a bar that indicates when both characters are reaching climax and the orgasm animation play for each? Like when the male is going faster the female bar reaches full and her orgasm animation/sound plays and then if you go even faster the male bar reaches full?

And after that, the icons on the HUD change, and so the animations to tired or whatever. Just an idea, maybe you can think of something better :3

It would be almost like a mini-game within skyrim :P your goal? trying to score the highest moan :3. With different positions, speed and wierd stuff.

seriously guys..

its waste time imho

We don't have any tech informations on it, if it takes so much time to release it means it's not just a win64 build.

It's an engine upgrade, it means a lot of things.

If saves are not compatible it means they may improve some features, maybe the animation system, to have something closer to FO4.

Apparently saves WILL be compatible, as will mods that don't use SKSE (although they'll apparently need to be run through the new creation kit and saved first).

I remember reading an article around E3 about and Interview with Pete Hines. He said technically SE existed prior to FO4 because they ported Skyrim into the updated engine to test it so I wouldn't doubt it, but I don't know if they made any further tweaks to the engine before releasing it with FO4; And if it shares the same engine for SE's Release.

Ah okay, that sounds interesting and would make sense, thanks for mentioning this ! :)