OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Please add some actual gameplay elements to this mod, not just a suite of animations to look at.  Pleasure meters and skill levels and whatnot.  Having the animations there is nice but the novelty soon wears off.  Context, narrative, and goals matter.

OSA is a framework.  Anyone can add the elements you describe.  CEO can't do everything himself.  You could help by taking on a project that fulfills your own request.

Very well put migal, I, for one, appreciate the amount of time and effort that was dedicated to this project. This kind of entitled demand is one of the reasons CEO almost gave up on this a while ago. Please people, its not like we are paying for any of this and the developers are not being paid. With the exception of those who donate, this is all for free. If what has been given for free is not to your standards, learn how to modify, expand, or create your own content.

I dont know how to make the elements of things that have been demanded in this post, but would like to learn how. But I feel the context of what was said here is a little out of order.

Something I'd like to fix from your post. Even if you donate, while we all appreciate and thankful for you to donate to allow CEO to continue working on this mod, you're still not entitled to be demanding in requesting for anything for the mod. You're not forced to pay to enjoy the mod, it's a decision that you made to HELP CEO in developing the mod.

Still grateful for all you people's help though, in any way you did, considering all I do is watch the thread and wait until next update comes.

I finally gave this a try and it's really amazing how smooth the animations are!

I have a question, though. I downloaded this mod from the Nexus page and got it installed. But how do I get the UI with the symbols that guide the player? 

I finally gave this a try and it's really amazing how smooth the animations are!

I have a question, though. I downloaded this mod from the Nexus page and got it installed. But how do I get the UI with the symbols that guide the player? 

The UI is part of the new updated 0SA Framework. It's a whole different dealy-o than the Nexus version. You need to download the 0SA framework and the 0Sex module.

Go to this page and give it a read, lots of info and homework to do, it's way different than the Nexus version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/

Make sure to read the install instructions.

The UI is part of the new updated 0SA Framework. It's a whole different dealy-o than the Nexus version. You need to download the 0SA framework and the 0Sex module.

Go to this page and give it a read, lots of info and homework to do, it's way different than the Nexus version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/

Make sure to read the install instructions.

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

hi, I installed the mod, everything works fine, just 1 problem, I don't see the nav panel nor nav buttons, did I do something wrong installing the mod or required mods ? or the nav panel will be release later ? I'm using 1.06 version

Uninstall 1.06. That is now completely different mod.

Follow download links and instructions from my signature.

I followed the steps and installed OSA and Osex.

But when I was trying to set up in-game, I'm not sure what went wrong.

In the steps from Kinky's post:

-------------------------------------------

In game setup:

1. You need to open OSA major menu (press NumEnter by default). If it doesn't open save the game load it and try to open it again.
2. Go to library to see what modules you have installed.
3. Go to Osex and on new menu go to keybinding
4. Select option for binding and big white circle will show up at the center of the screen.
5. Press any key you want. (Example: Num0) This key will be used for starting Osex module.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't see any big white circle at step 4.

Edit: Never mind, I got it :)

There are alignment/clipping issues involving the All In One HDT Animated Pussy, 7B Bombshell body type. They're in the cowgirl, missionary, and going down on her while laying. I found this a problem as well with the obsolete (before it was) SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures body. Not sure what can be done on my end other than use a different body type? What body would you recommend.

post-245711-0-32478900-1469903227_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-31173900-1469903228_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-20678000-1469903229_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-77682200-1469903230_thumb.jpg

Tried the latest 1.084c. 

Not sure if this was encountered by anyone else before, but when i started 0Sex animations, the player character and the NPC does line up properly, there's a space between them. 

I cleaned reinstalled it once but it still persist. 

Does anyone know how i can fix this? 

Thanks much! 

What kind of body and skeleton do you use?

Thanks for the quick attention!

SOS skeleton for the male PC, female NPC is CBBE, XPMSE skeleton. 

Okay... and how about character creation? There are bunch of options in SkyUI that change the size of character. Anything like that?

Hello, I installed the mod and had an issue with it, thought you might like it reported. I had made a manual save before installing the mod, and my save file size was 9mb, about 30 minutes after installing the mod and testing it out, it jumped to 100mb, causing load times of upwards of 5 minutes on my SSD.

This was with 1.084c version.

This was on a heavily modded save that was a game in progress, rather than a fresh start. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it though.

I'll attach a pastebin of my Mod List, Load Order, and Plugins files from Mod Organizer just in case it's important to solving the issue. My load order and such might not be perfect just yet.

http://pastebin.com/12x33M5E Load Order

http://pastebin.com/yHNwBqX3 Mod List

http://pastebin.com/QF4gZt4D Plugins

Hello, I installed the mod and had an issue with it, thought you might like it reported. I had made a manual save before installing the mod, and my save file size was 9mb, about 30 minutes after installing the mod and testing it out, it jumped to 100mb, causing load times of upwards of 5 minutes on my SSD.

This was on a heavily modded save that was a game in progress, rather than a fresh start. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it though.

I'll attach a pastebin of my Mod List, Load Order, and Plugins files from Mod Organizer just in case it's important to solving the issue. My load order and such might not be perfect just yet.

While you are at it did you ever have Osex installed on that playthrough? Did you clean your save with some save tool? Try to test on new game and repeat all you did and see if it happens again.

Few users reported something like that but we can't reproduce it. So it could be that your save isn't cleaned or that there is some weird mod conflict happening.

My results:

f0fd7f2a50f4ab7d6abea35e56a99c86.png

There are bunch of options in SkyUI that change the size of character.

Just want to make sure people don't get confused by this statement. SkyUI has nothing to do with character size. It comes with no options related to characters, aside from MCM's required player alias.

You may be running a mod that allows you to change player size via an MCM menu in SkyUI, or via RaceMenu, but it is the mod doing it, not SkyUI.

While you are at it did you ever have Osex installed on that playthrough? Did you clean your save with some save tool? Try to test on new game and repeat all you did and see if it happens again.

Few users reported something like that but we can't reproduce it. So it could be that your save isn't cleaned or that there is some weird mod conflict happening.

My results:

No I had just learned about it today and installed it for the first time.

I tried starting a fresh new game, which I was planning to do anyways just before I found this mod, and so far I'm at Riverwood and tested it a bit, and that save hasn't bloated, it's a pretty normal 5.8mb. I have been checking on the saves with SaveTool for cleaning, none of them have found any errors or orphan scripts.

I tried starting a fresh new game, which I was planning to do anyways just before I found this mod, and so far I'm at Riverwood and tested it a bit, and that save hasn't bloated, it's a pretty normal 5.8mb. I have been checking on the saves with SaveTool for cleaning, none of them have found any errors or orphan scripts.

If you can recreate it then let us know how to do it. As you can see in the spoiler above my saves are also normal and arround 5 Mb. I don't have any issues even on my high lvl characters (save arround 14 Mb) so its probably something in your setup that is causing it.

There are bunch of options in SkyUI that change the size of character.

Just want to make sure people don't get confused by this statement. SkyUI has nothing to do with character size. It comes with no options related to characters, aside from MCM's required player alias.

You may be running a mod that allows you to change player size via an MCM menu in SkyUI, or via RaceMenu, but it is the mod doing it, not SkyUI.

Yes you are right! I've forgot about proper mod's name. Once I've created a character and messed up something with creator. The result was that the character looked normal but he was not able to cross the door, so maybe that's a brayanzl problem? Also I have a problem because OSA still does not see any mod while 0Sex was properly installed (no idea what's the issue).

Yes you are right! I've forgot about proper mod's name. Once I've created a character and messed up something with creator. The result was that the character looked normal but he was not able to cross the door, so maybe that's a brayanzl problem? Also I have a problem because OSA still does not see any mod while 0Sex was properly installed (no idea what's the issue).

Follow install instructions from my signature.

If you can recreate it then let us know how to do it. As you can see in the spoiler above my saves are also normal and arround 5 Mb. I don't have any issues even on my high lvl characters (save arround 14 Mb) so its probably something in your setup that is causing it.

I'll let you know if I can pin it down for my save. Strange enough, I did some re ordering of my mods manually, and tried going from the same starting save again and retracing my steps, did everything I did before but this time at the end, the save didn't bloat. It stayed the same size it started, slightly smaller actually.

So yeah, really strange. Gonna be hard to nail that one down.

For some reason, though I've downloaded everything and installed it fresh, I can't seem to get this newfangled and userfriendly UI on my screen, so I'm stuck with the 'oldfashioned' key-tapping that just seems a mess to me. thoughts?

My thoughts are: you did not follow install instructions.

i've been having this problem for a couple days but i pressed the key to start it but then my character and the npc do some weird glitch where they're standing still inside each other. can anyone Help?

Read the post directly above yours.

For some reason, though I've downloaded everything and installed it fresh, I can't seem to get this newfangled and userfriendly UI on my screen, so I'm stuck with the 'oldfashioned' key-tapping that just seems a mess to me. thoughts?

You're running version 1.06 from the Nexus, which has no interface.  You would need to download 1.084C in order to see the interface, which is linked in Kinky's signature.