OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

This Mod conflicts with the "Enhanced Camera" Mod during Osex or Sexlab scenes. But only during those scenes, during normal gameplay and such it is fine in first person. It doesn't crash or anything is just makes 2 copy of the body when in first person, don't know why. But fuck it, sacrifices need to be made, I just won't use first person during Osex. I just wanted to mention this, thats all.  :shy:

I've heard that you can use this and sex lab together, how I may ask

As Kinky said, just install both and use them, however, if you wanted to know if they would work together, as in sexlab mods/plugins working with Osa/Osex, that is not possible, they can just both be installed and used independently from each other.

I know that this mod and sexlab mods won't recognize each other but down the road what if a bridge between the two was made? I was thinking of something along the lines of a nav button for both actors that would register an orgasm in sexlab mods.

Well I don't get what im doing wrong, installed corectly ran FNIS, no MCM notification saying it was installed after 10 min of idle waiting

There is no MCM so... There is no MCM :D

Oh then where to find those hudmenu.fx / swf file I gotta remove? Numpad 0 does nothing

Well I don't get what im doing wrong, installed corectly ran FNIS, no MCM notification saying it was installed after 10 min of idle waiting

Oh then where to find those hudmenu.fx / swf file I gotta remove? Numpad 0 does nothing

Read install instructions from my signature. Download latest versions of OSA and Osex from nexus. Links are also in my signature.

Just go to your data and search for hudmenu.fx or if you using Mod Orginizer just go to where you have Mod Orginizer Installed and go into the mod directory and search for it in there.

This is mine for an Example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods

If using Nexus Mod Manager then go to your Skyrim data folder:

This is mine for an Example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data

Hope this Helps  :shy:

Numpad 0 isn't supposed to do anything in version 1.084.  You still think you're running version 1.06.

Get 1.084J from the Nexus, both OSA and OSex.  Install them only after you have cleaned 1.06 from your game saves or after starting a new game.  Press numpad-enter.  This will show you OSA's main menu, which will let you enable the OSex module and bind it to numpad-0 or any other key.

Hi all

I have just downloaded osa and osex. i have ran FNIS (VERS 6.2)  When in game i press num pad Enter i get the osa ui, but when i go to the library it just says undefined?

Have i missed something, i have no errors on mod organizer and osex is loaded after osa.

I see it pop up when running FNIS but cant seem to get the hud for osex. i have saved and reloaded etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Have i missed something, i have no errors on mod organizer and osex is loaded after osa.

OSex is loading after OSA?  There is no OSex plugin in 1.084.  If you have an OSex plugin, then you are running an old version of OSex plus a new version of OSA at the same time.

OSA 1.084J is the menu/framework.  It has a plugin, OSA.esm.  OSex 1.084J is a module that requires OSA 1.084J.  It has no plugin.

Ok got it working now I have a question, why isn't the genital aligning?

They never line up, or they sometimes don't line up?

Are you playing a male or female character?

Are the NPCs you're engaging with male or female NPCs?

alright guys the new version runs flawlessly, both osa, and osex. So far I haven't had any trouble at all, but I am wondering something, I have been trying to run the threesom part of the mod. I read up on osa, that you have to open osa, and open up osex from there, and select the folks you want to interact with, in the female selection, I can only select one female. maybe i'm mistaken, if i can do it I will figure it out myself, (I'm a taurus, I hate asking for help..) what i wanna know is the threesome part of it, within the current setup, or is it not ready yet? Because I know team osex isnt in the library as being installed but on ceo nexus osex change listing, it says threesomes are possible...

alright guys the new version runs flawlessly, both osa, and osex. So far I haven't had any trouble at all, but I am wondering something, I have been trying to run the threesom part of the mod. I read up on osa, that you have to open osa, and open up osex from there, and select the folks you want to interact with, in the female selection, I can only select one female. maybe i'm mistaken, if i can do it I will figure it out myself, (I'm a taurus, I hate asking for help..) what i wanna know is the threesome part of it, within the current setup, or is it not ready yet? Because I know team osex isnt in the library as being installed but on ceo nexus osex change listing, it says threesomes are possible...

CE0 put the code into the current build, but the animations aren't yet implemented, so the ability is there as of now, but not the execution. Soon though it should be up.

CE0 put the code into the current build, but the animations aren't yet implemented, so the ability is there as of now, but not the execution. Soon though it should be up.

Thanks so much, man...

Hi all,

Looking forward to getting into the mod. 

One issue, I have installed everything, the OSA menu comes up in game, working well. But I go and look at plugins and find that OSex is not installed. What am I doing wrong. I've tries to install it through NexusMM, Mo and manually. FNIS  picks it up and installs the animation, I just can't access it in game?

any help?

I'm getting the save bloat issue now as well...

The first time I tried this mod was on an ongoing game (installed OSA and 0SEX, never used the standalone 0SEX version) and saving the game didn't increase the file size. Now I am on a newly started game, but whenever I do a scene in 0SEX and save the game, the file size increases and keeps increasing in subsequent saves.

I can send logs and load orders later if that helps.

The first time I tried this mod was on an ongoing game (installed OSA and 0SEX, never used the standalone 0SEX version) and saving the game didn't increase the file size. Now I am on a newly started game, but whenever I do a scene in 0SEX and save the game, the file size increases and keeps increasing in subsequent saves.

This mod doesn't cause save bloat, if you are getting save bloat then it is for another reason, do you have a lot of heavy script mods and how many HD texture mods do you have, and how many mods do you have that adds more objects into the game. And do you have the Unofficial Skyrim patch.

Post your Load order, but with a

tag plz.

Can you recreate it every time? Some users reported something similar but later couldn't recreate it themselves. Log and load order would help and also if you could attatch the save where it started to happen.

Hi CEO OS, this is a really good mod and I enjoy it. I do have a few questions though. I am using the Better Males from Nexus Mods and I chose the option for the Male Private Part and I noticed that it is Too big for said female I was testing on, is their a way to change it to be smaller? Second question where will I be able to find and download Wizard Sex, Bad Girls of Skyrim, Bad Boys of Skyrim, Empress, OAffliction? Also in the Plugins for OSex for OSex Vanilla it says that it is not installed and yet I have OSex installed, same thing for Ostrip says it is not installed either

Edit: Is OSex also suppose to have an MCM option as well? If it is suppose to have an MCM option, it isn't showing up under mod configuration in game through SkyUI