OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I've only three reliefs to do:

-I've experienced a minor glitch with the anim about the penetration from rear when spooning (Sorry I don't remember the exact name, if you need it I could search), there's a transition animation where the Male Role goes on T-pose

-There are some part of the navigation menu (left) that lead to a "dead end" (Like a supposed missing "fingering" animation when female role sit on the male leg with the legs spread) and other activity that miss (as example: Footjob / tits jobs / 69 / etc.), I think that they're simply missing because they're on the "To Do" list, but just to ask.

-I had some problem with misaligned animations (Not really noticeable), and here I'm a bit confused: there's something that I should do about to fix it or it's something that should be managed by the system itself?

- Not all the animations are in yet.

- Not all the animations are in yet.

- We know about the misalignment.  It is a scaling issue under certain scenarios.  CEO is making progress on a fix.

Okay, why can't I find the download for 1.08d anywhere?

1.08d doesn't exist.  1.084c is the latest public release.

I saw posts talking about it. Didn't realize it wasn't made public yet. Oh well. Looking forward to it.

Okay, now that I've installed 1.084c, I have installed both OSA and OSEX but when I open the menu and look, it says the strip and vanilla plugins aren't installed. What am I missing?

To be more clear, I can't initiate sex with anyone at all, whether through the num0 key or through menu. I installed that Camila demo thinking maybe it had to do with disposition, but nope.

Decided to give this mod a test drive. I really really love the concept :heart: , adding close interaction and sensuality to sexual encounters. I don't see it as a replacement for SexLab; that framework is great at what it does: hands off animations where you may not want interactivity, and 0Sex complements this nicely.

Couple of things, maybe they came up before and I admit to not having read the thousands of posts here :)

- I notice that as a female (top) the "stroke yourself" animation is for males.  Are female animations for this also in the works?

- When an actor (player or NPC) goes into a 0Sex interaction, are they marked as "in furniture / sitting"?  I noticed with an NPC controlled by HSH (an addon for the PAHE enslavement mod) that she started dancing when I initiated a 0sex interaction. HSH will make an NPC dance when their master sits down, under certain conditions.

Now I hope that a kinky minded animator will step up and create an addon in the spirit of Zaz :)

Okay, now that I've installed 1.084c, I have installed both OSA and OSEX but when I open the menu and look, it says the strip and vanilla plugins aren't installed. What am I missing?

Plugins are children of modules.  If the OSex module isn't started, you won't see any of its plugins.  There is a place in the menu to select the OSex moduel and another place to start it, and still another place to keybind it so placing your crosshair on an NPC and pressing the hotkey will initiate player/NPC OSex.

Plugins are children of modules.  If the OSex module isn't started, you won't see any of its plugins.  There is a place in the menu to select the OSex moduel and another place to start it, and still another place to keybind it so placing your crosshair on an NPC and pressing the hotkey will initiate player/NPC OSex.

Mmm... okay. I thought I went through all the options in the menu. Guess I missed something.

hi there, is there any way for me to open the menu other than pressing num enter because im using a laptop and there is no num enter on my keyboard

If you hold down F8 for 10 seconds it will rebind the OSA dpad to WASD   OK to Q    CANCEL to E  and OPEN MENU to Left shift.

Doing this will let you get into the menus to rebinds the keys to something other than the number pad.

thanks...is there any way i can bind the key permenantly...everytime i restart the game it returns to its original state

hi on tumblr some gif show more than one bj anim an one that look like an incoming facial, those are included in version 1.084c? becouse i am not able to use them  or maybe i have done a wrong install?

If you're referring to the most recent gifs, those are previews.

Hello CEO,

I have tested your last version of OSA and OSex. Have found no problems with your mods on my rather Script Heavy Skyrim! Very clean and good job!

I also brought up a question earlier concerning misalignment on characters using heels (with NIOVHH). Not sure what post it was. After having tested your excellent work some more I realized that the heel solution is probably easier "conceptually" to fix then originally thought (meaning what I thought...). Basically doing exactly what Sexlab does would work out fine, which basically is to remove the heel affect during a scene, this will align the characters perfectly but would cause the heels to sink down into the grounds but I think it is a cheap and very acceptable "price" to pay for such a good framwork. Hopefully an easier solution that in reality is easy for someone more mod savvy then me to implement...

Realize that you have more pressing things to finish and realize that this request is at the back end of all other requests you get... with good reason.

Appreciate your work and I hope you take care of yourself and hope you do not get to bugged down by all the dumb and ungrateful requests mod users like me pile ontu you!

And if you feel that work with the mod is burning you out again do not think twice about binning my request.

All the best,

PBH

hi on tumblr some gif show more than one bj anim an one that look like an incoming facial, those are included in version 1.084c? becouse i am not able to use them  or maybe i have done a wrong install?

If you're referring to the most recent gifs, those are previews.

idk but if i use roulette in bj section it plays always the same animation

OK reinstalled and I still half the time can't understand how to select actors for male and female roles as the only option is back. One time I did get my follower and myself as options after fooling around for a bit but when I pressed numpad 7 to accept on the start option nothing happens and I lose my vanilla UI.Numpad enter still works and shows OSA's UI. But not the OSex UI as nothing is happening, the actors involve stand idly by not even teleporting to each other. Not sure what to do now, this happened before along with that alignment issue.

OK reinstalled and I still half the time can't understand how to select actors for male and female roles as the only option is back. One time I did get my follower and myself as options after fooling around for a bit but when I pressed numpad 7 to accept on the start option nothing happens and I lose my vanilla UI.Numpad enter still works and shows OSA's UI. But not the OSex UI as nothing is happening, the actors involve stand idly by not even teleporting to each other. Not sure what to do now, this happened before along with that alignment issue.

Did you install the mod on clean save?

Noob question here: during the animation, how do I get my partner to undress?

Also, I'm getting lag during some animations, is there a fix? Or do I need to cut back on some mods? (225)

Also x2, awesome mod you've made something really special here. This is a great achievement!! Kind words all around!

EDIT: It is actually lagging every other animation it seems. I choose one, starts lagging, then I choose another and the framerate goes back to normal. Weird.

I give up. It's not the hdt pussy. I reinstalled the entire game and the balloon dick is still there.

I'll just use the non-blowjob animations and move on.

Strange, I have only experienced this phenomena once and since then it hasn't happened again (not using All in one hdt pussy tho) when using the animation in question, seems like it appears every time for you ? I assume it is somehow related to HDT as this usually is the culprit for wonky stuff going on :D.

Noob question here: How do I have my partner undress?

When the 2 characters are embracing you need to select "let go of her/him" (or something similar) and then you get the undress menu, you need to switch control via Num9 key to undress the other character as well. Once both are naked or however you want them, select "hold her/him" (or along those lines) and you can start the action ;)

Also, I'm getting lag during some animations, is there a fix? Or do I need to cut back on some mods?

You are probably using too many script heavy mods and your computer can't handle it all, try using the mod on a nearly vanilla game with only the necessary mods installed + texture mods for the npcs you wanna bang and see if that runs better.

I give up. It's not the hdt pussy. I reinstalled the entire game and the balloon dick is still there.

I'll just use the non-blowjob animations and move on.

Strange, I have only experienced this phenomena once and since then it hasn't happened again (not using All in one hdt pussy tho) when using the animation in question, seems like it appears every time for you ? I assume it is somehow related to HDT as this usually is the culprit for wonky stuff going on :D.

Noob question here: How do I have my partner undress?

When the 2 characters are embracing you need to select "let go of her/him" (or something similar) and then you get the undress menu, you need to switch control via Num9 key to undress the other character as well. Once both are naked or however you want them, select "hold her/him" (or along those lines) and you can start the action ;)

Also, I'm getting lag during some animations, is there a fix? Or do I need to cut back on some mods?

You are probably using too many script heavy mods and your computer can't handle it all, try using the mod on a nearly vanilla game with only the necessary mods installed + texture mods for the npcs you wanna bang and see if that runs better.

So it still is lagging, even with a vanilla game. (Besides this mod and other body mods) Any more ideas?

I've heard this report for a few things, and mods outside of OSA/OSex as well. As far as I know some systems will just get lag during animations and it's basically unexplained, I'm not really sure the cause and I don't think it has anything to do with Papyrus lag, or how strenuous Skyrim is being. It's most likely some deep config outside of Skyrim like graphics card, cpu things like that which I have no idea about. You'd get similar lag using SexLab if this is the case, if not then it's most likely related to a mod conflict.

There's scenes for animated undressing but I haven't had time to do all the articles of clothing yet possible so if something isn't removable from the undressing scenes you can also just use the scene major (Num enter by default when you are in a scene) Go to equipment and you can undress from there. It requires setting up your esg.xml to work however.

I've heard this report for a few things, and mods outside of OSA/OSex as well. As far as I know some systems will just get lag during animations and it's basically unexplained, I'm not really sure the cause and I don't think it has anything to do with Papyrus lag, or how strenuous Skyrim is being. It's most likely some deep config outside of Skyrim like graphics card, cpu things like that which I have no idea about. You'd get similar lag using SexLab if this is the case, if not then it's most likely related to a mod conflict.

There's scenes for animated undressing but I haven't had time to do all the articles of clothing yet possible so if something isn't removable from the undressing scenes you can also just use the scene major (Num enter by default when you are in a scene) Go to equipment and you can undress from there. It requires setting up your esg.xml to work however.

Thanks for the reply, I actually fixed it by doing a clean install of Osex and OSA. It seemed to have carried over from a different profile iI was using on Mod Organizer. 

And thanks for the tip! I've just started using your mod and it's wonderful. Never could've imagined something like this in Skyrim. My mind was blown away when I started fiddling with it in-game. Seriously, this mod is ground breaking man, ground breaking.

OSex 2.*+

Install instructions:

- make sure you have stable Skyrim install
- make sure you remove any previous version of Osex
- install all the requirements (all latest versions) in this order:

- install OSA and all its requirements
1. OSA
- install OSA modules and plugins
2. Osex 1.09 or newer
3. Run FNIS and generate behavior files (make sure FNIS recognized all new animations. Osex comes with about 1000)

In game setup:

1. You need to open OSA major menu (press NumEnter by default). If it doesn't open save the game load it and try to open it again.
2. Go to library to see what modules you have installed.
3. Go to Osex and on new menu go to keybinding
4. Select option for binding and big white circle will show up at the center of the screen.
5. Press any key you want. (Example: Num0) This key will be used for starting Osex module.

Now all you need to do is exit that menu by pressing numEnter again then target some NPC and press Num0.
(the key you set in step 5).

NPC on NPC

You can also start NPC on NPC scenes. To do this open major menu then library then Osex then start. This will open a menu where you can target actor under crosshair and add it to group of available actors. Use this menu to asign one of the available actors to Dom or Sub role and start a scene.

After the scene is started and actors are embraced close major menu then target one actor and press inspect key. Choose observe option to control what they do.

FAQ:

- What is Osex? - See first post

- Where can i learn more about Osex? - See first post and link to CEO's Thumblr

- When will we get more modules and plugins - when they are ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game crashes on load / FootIk error message from Crash Fixes

Problem is Skyrim seems to have some issues when you have a lot of installed animations and some scripted mods that affect actors on load. This results in strange CTD that meh321 is trying to solve in his Crash Fixes mod. He called it FootIk error. Not everyone gets this error/CTD.

If you keep trying to load the save it will load eventualy. But if you want to make sure that it will load the first time without crashing then you can bypass footIk error from happening:

- You only have to do this once per game session, only first load is troublesome

1. on skyrim main menu open console by pressing tilde key

2. type in coc riverwood and press enter

3. when riverwood loads press esc and load the game you wanted to load that was crashing earlier.

Install Load Game CTD Fix mod and its solved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Known Issues:

- Some animations are unfinished

- Some paths are unfinished or missing description

- Some icons are unfinished

Specific issues:

- Baloon penis during deepthroat (possible mod conflict with floppy sos) - temporary solution: disable purity mode and then disable gentlemans scaling to prevent OSA from changing schlong size.

- Flying V position has speeds but not animations that go with them, also legs and hands not in sync.

- Spooning has missing animations

Good news and update.

Finished giving OSA the ability to adjust actor count in scenes live so scene's can be joined in by the player or other actors. This is a sure thing and complete and will be in the next version. That being said 3way Seamless is kind of insane to animate so I'm not sure how much I'll potentially be able to do but I've got a good intro to it out of the way already so it should have a bit at least to play with.

Will have a Malex2 + Female: 5 scenes at the moment, Standing (facing away), Standing facing (middle), standing double handjob, kneeling double handjob, kneeling blowjob

This one is technically supposed to have a male inplace of Pasq on the right, but I only got one good Male brought over to my new body system at the moment so I'm out for the time being and Pasq is my goto Futa anyways.

tumblr_oahqpbQRnK1ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oahqpbQRnK1ubnr1mo1_r1_1280.jpg

Female x 2 gets a smaller scene also which I've already shown:

tumblr_o924wqLeop1ubnr1mo3_540.jpg tumblr_o924wqLeop1ubnr1mo1_540.jpg

Trying to do the futa setup and things work well, other than oral.  When I end the scene to go back to stroking, the scaling of the penis goes crazy and shoots out the actor in reverse.  It seems to be an issue with the scaling up and down that occurs for oral, but my skills are too limited to figure out the source.

Well this hace already sayed 100000 times but thanks for your mod, i tried with amourous adventures and work JUST WONDERFULL the animations, the expresions all this mod is just professional work for kodlacks sake just epic... may i ask a question? is there a system implemented for cum? if it is implemented how you get it... i just cant figure it out yet geez :) btw thanks again for this mod

Well this hace already sayed 100000 times but thanks for your mod, i tried with amourous adventures and work JUST WONDERFULL the animations, the expresions all this mod is just professional work for kodlacks sake just epic... may i ask a question? is there a system implemented for cum? if it is implemented how you get it... i just cant figure it out yet geez :) btw thanks again for this mod

Thank you very much!

Orgasms are disabled until I finish the system, but they will start coming back at some point. People made fun of my cum spray effects because I don't know how to make spell effect animations so I had to reuse Chaurus spray. I've messaged Zaz and asked if I can use their spell effect resources but they are only on once every few months so we'll have to see if they come back. If not I'll figure something else out.