OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I've noticed that the 0Sex menu where you can change navigate through the positions has two icons. It seems one is for female and the other one for male.

Not the one when you press NumPad Enter (in my case shift), the other one that appears by itself when you start a scene with the bound key.

My question is: can I switch between them? Like, lets supposed I am in a scene with the male character, then i want to see what the female character can do in that scene, is it possible to change to the female? I mean, I don't want to switch roles, i want just to see the possibilities for the other character in that position but in her same role.

I've noticed a message in the Navigate Menu, something like "Press TOG to change something something". Is it that toggle button?

What's the toggle button on the alternative configuration (that one in which the player have to hold F8 for some seconds)?

Thank you all for you help.

Yes TOG will do that (Num 9 by default)

I don't have the NumPad thing. What's the alternative key? You know when you hold F8.

F8 is just for emergencies to rebind the keys to interact with the menu and only changes needed keys to rebind the keys to something that works. You'll have to rebind TOG from the menu after you F8 to interact with the menu as it's not changed by F8ing.

I've noticed that the 0Sex menu where you can change navigate through the positions has two icons. It seems one is for female and the other one for male.

Not the one when you press NumPad Enter (in my case shift), the other one that appears by itself when you start a scene with the bound key.

My question is: can I switch between them? Like, lets supposed I am in a scene with the male character, then i want to see what the female character can do in that scene, is it possible to change to the female? I mean, I don't want to switch roles, i want just to see the possibilities for the other character in that position but in her same role.

I've noticed a message in the Navigate Menu, something like "Press TOG to change something something". Is it that toggle button?

What's the toggle button on the alternative configuration (that one in which the player have to hold F8 for some seconds)?

Thank you all for you help.

Yes TOG will do that (Num 9 by default)

I don't have the NumPad thing. What's the alternative key? You know when you hold F8.

F8 is just for emergencies to rebind the keys to interact with the menu and only changes needed keys to rebind the keys to something that works. You'll have to rebind TOG from the menu after you F8 to interact with the menu as it's not changed by F8ing.

Right, right. Thank you. Sorry about the noobness. =P

Got started on animating some stuff but before I continue, are these set up to be 2 HKX(Female & Male actor) every transition or is it preferred to follow through completely to and you adjust where it stops through scripts?

Hi Suke,

Sorry if I'm not understanding the question correctly:

- Any combination of actors but separated like I show in my guides, (Animate them all together but export each individually).

- Here's an example of a Standing Scene > Kneeling scene how i'd do it. Frame count can be any length these are just for demonstration:

I generally have each animation like this: exit > entrance > idle. I separate each looping animation by 1000 frames each (I do break up different regions into different .max files so it doesn't get to crazy)

frames

| 0               stand idle         | 60

Let's say I have a 60 frame idle animation for standing. I'd KEY ALL the 0 frame (Make sure you get the little keys too, like on the hand crosses, the feet, all the little adjusters tick them up and down so they are keyed in (red dot next to them). I copy that to 60  (my end frame) then I move it to the frame range that has the scene I want to transition to. 1060 in this case.

|1000   Kneeling to Stand      |    1060    stand to kneeling   | 2120      kneeling idle    | 2180

^ 

standing idle start frame goes here (1060)

I put the standing start frame inbetween two  of the kneeling idle's start frames. These will be the exiting from kneeling to standing and entering kneeling from standing.

Once all three of those sections are done, I'd export both actors at each interval:

1000-1060 male and female .hkxs (Exit)

1060-1120 male and female .hkxs (Entrance)

1120-1180 male and female .hkxs (Loop)

---------------------------------------

The script doesn't divide up the scene's on it's own, you basically have two types L (loop) or T (transition) the only difference between the two is that T goes to another scene automatically when it ends (you tell it what scene.)   Loops go indefinitely until nav input happens.

Alright I understand, I also have to hand it to you for editing as many transition as you do. Animating transitions are harder than animating the actual sex. I have to look at so many references of human movement to accomplish anything it definitely takes a while. Whenever I finish my first set of animations ( Exit, Enter, idle, and a sex position on loop) I'll send everything to you unless you need the files in a specific order. Anyways PM me whenever!

Where do I download 1.84c? I've searched everywhere but I can only find 1.62 stuff..

How do you know 1.084c exists if you dont know where to find it?

Guess its that time again... time to edit my signature...

CEO i was wondering if you applied to Ashal for your own forum section ?? This will be easier for you to manage any future updates concerning any mods using OSA/Osex frame work, oblivion had this too when Claudia little secret was introduced.

See this.

CEO i was wondering if you applied to Ashal for your own forum section ?? This will be easier for you to manage any future updates concerning any mods using OSA/Osex frame work, oblivion had this too when Claudia little secret was introduced.

See this.

I know that is why i posted here, the other topic was locked. With own forum section the osa thread will not be burried on other adult posts. And will be easier to view new content or new stuf when added.

I know that is why i posted here, the other topic was locked. With own forum section the osa thread will not be burried on other adult posts. And will be easier to view new content or new stuf when added.

Yeah they locked it pretty fast. Guess CEO will have to PM Ashal.

The most funny and awesome bug has just occurred to me.

I have been playing with a female character, using the SOS unp add-on when I tried a deep throat animation. The schlong started growing like a balloon to the other like as the npc's mouth pushed it away with the deep throat.

Maybe that's because she's a dragonborn and just doesn't know it yet. We know she has a powerful throat.

The most funny and awesome bug has just occurred to me.

I have been playing with a female character, using the SOS unp add-on when I tried a deep throat animation. The schlong started growing like a balloon to the other like as the npc's mouth pushed it away with the deep throat.

Maybe that's because she's a dragonborn and just doesn't know it yet. We know she has a powerful throat.

Do you have sexlab arroused installed?

Something like that will happen if 2 mods affect schlong at the same time.

It may be the animated pussy thing, then.

It just happens with the deep throat animation.

Is there a way to track what is affecting the schlong?

I havent checked that mod in a while but i don't think it scales schlong.

You have to know what you installed and what makes it bigger.

OSA is scaling it from start to certain size then it shrinks it during blowjobs.

Is it always during the same animation? If yes then whats the name of that animation?

(You can check this in main menu.)

If its not always on same animation then its some other mod causing it.

It may be the animated pussy thing, then.

It just happens with the deep throat animation.

Is there a way to track what is affecting the schlong?

I havent checked that mod in a while but i don't think it scales schlong.

You have to know what you installed and what makes it bigger.

OSA is scaling it from start to certain size then it shrinks it during blowjobs.

Is it always during the same animation? If yes then whats the name of that animation?

(You can check this in main menu.)

If its not always on same animation then its some other mod causing it.

It's during the same animation. I can't open the game right now. I can tell you the path I made to get this animation. Or I can tell you the name later.

In the navigate menu I chose one of the kneeling positions and changed to the female role control. There was several options, like stroke with hands, grab the balls with one, but those options were in the hand icon. The duck icon had something like "deep throat her once", that deep throat animation caused the bug.

Please post anything related to OSA in OSA topic.

i have a problem with undress animations: with the option "HIDE UNWORN ESG NAVIGATION" checked, i only get to choose to unequip weapons and armor, but not underwear.

Background:

i set up the esg.xml file correctly with my biped slots.

in OSA settings (INSPECT SELF/EQUIPMENT) all worn items are shown and can be equiped and unequiped correctly.

in 0Sex settings (EQUIPMENT) also all worn items are shown and can be equiped and unequipeed correctly.

if i uncheck "HIDE UNWORN ESG NAVIGATION"  i get all options of cause and i can unequip all items correctly.

is that something on my end? is that a bug? Is the function not fully implemented yet?

You will only get the option to play undress animation for item that has undress animation. Not all items have undress animations created specificaly for them.

HIDE UNWORN ESG NAVIGATION - will hide slots from showing up in esg menu if there is no item equipped to that slot.

For example for Lydia wearing elven armor set i had slot 61 shown. Nothing is really equipped in that slot. Skyrim slot 61 says fx01.

It doesnt really make sense to show that slot in the menu since you cant unequip anything from it so this option hides it from the menus.

That doesn't answer my question (or maybe i didnt understand the answer... whatever).

here an example from my build:

my pc has panties equiped on slot 53. so in esg.xml i set that slot to "intlow" (and only to that).

There is a panty unequipping animation implemented, as it works perfectly when i disable the "HIDE UNWORN ESG NAVIGATION" option.

same thing happens with bra (slot 46) and stockings (slot 57). all of them have an animation. i mean i can see it playing with the hide option disabled...

esg.xml file:

<male>    

<esg id="helmet" s="30"/>

<esg id="helmet" s="42"/>

<esg id="cuirass" s="32"/>

<esg id="cuirass" s="52"/>

<esg id="gloves" s="33"/>

<esg id="boots" s="37"/>

<esg id="cape" s="54"/>

<esg id="stockings" s="57"/>

<esg id="intlow" s="53"/>

<esg id="inthigh" s="46"/>

<esg id="misclow" s="45"/>

<esg id="miscmid" s="49"/>

<esg id="miscup" s="48"/>

<esg id="miscarms" s="59"/>

<esg id="pants" s="56"/>

<esg id="earrings" s="43"/>

<esg id="necklace" s="35"/>

<esg id="rings" s="36"/>

<esg id="glasses" s="44"/>

<esg id="shield" s="39"/>

</male>

<maleExclude>

<esg s="61"/>

</maleExclude>    

<female>

<esg id="helmet" s="30"/>

<esg id="helmet" s="42"/>

<esg id="cuirass" s="32"/>

<esg id="cuirass" s="52"/>

<esg id="gloves" s="33"/>

<esg id="boots" s="37"/>

<esg id="cape" s="54"/>

<esg id="stockings" s="57"/>

<esg id="intlow" s="53"/>

<esg id="inthigh" s="46"/>

<esg id="misclow" s="45"/>

<esg id="miscmid" s="49"/>

<esg id="miscup" s="48"/>

<esg id="miscarms" s="59"/>

<esg id="pants" s="56"/>

<esg id="earrings" s="43"/>

<esg id="necklace" s="35"/>

<esg id="rings" s="36"/>

<esg id="glasses" s="44"/>

<esg id="shield" s="39"/>

</female>

<femaleExclude>

<esg s="61"/>

</femaleExclude>

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo6_1280.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo1_500.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo8_400.gif

<--------------------------

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo2_1280.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo9_500.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo3_250.gif   

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo5_1280.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo7_1280.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo4_400.gif

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo10_1280.gif

tumblr_oabirsOWGn1ubnr1mo2_1280.gif

tumblr_oabirsOWGn1ubnr1mo1_400.gif

Hi, Just start modding Skyrim and found this. :) Brilliant works.

But is there a way to use this mod without numpad?

I'm using Mac which didn't have numpad so I didn't know that my mods are working or not since your mod didn't even have menu in MCM anymore.(AFAIK)

I'm running OSA 1.084c and OSex 1.084c. If there's a way to rebind the key or check that the mod are installed that'd be great. Thanks.