OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hello. need help. I found your wonderful modification and then he gives me a message, I realized there is a conflict with some mod, but I do not know which ones. What do you think with any of them? sorry for my English.

I dont think its any of them.

Things you can do is install XPMSE skeleton after All in one HDT animated pussy and not before it.

Make sure you dont have hud_menu.swf file installed by some mod.

If it still doesnt work then it could be language setting issue.

Thanks for the answer. XPMSE I moved the skeleton. I scanned the entire disk with installed Skyrim for the presence hud_menu.swf computer and found nothing. But animation does not run. I press numEnter choose Osex and click num7, then NPC num0, but nothing happens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

post-429224-0-54743600-1468436880_thumb.jpg

post-429224-0-30807500-1468436889_thumb.jpg

post-429224-0-08156400-1468436897_thumb.jpg

post-429224-0-11691800-1468436903_thumb.jpg

Hi, i downloaded the mod and made the installation just like you said, and it seems to work properly, but, i can just get them to "hug" each other, nothing else, there are no options in the menu to go further.

Describe what you did to make them hug.

I opened the menu with the "enter" , went " Osex ", selected actors with the crosshair and started the scene, but they just are opposite to each other , almost an embrace, I was unable to go further than this, I found no menu option to do more than that, I did the installation as CEO described 

Thanks for the answer. XPMSE I moved the skeleton. I scanned the entire disk with installed Skyrim for the presence hud_menu.swf computer and found nothing. But animation does not run. I press numEnter choose Osex and click num7, then NPC num0, but nothing happens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Try to search "hudmenu.swf", "hud" or "swf" in Skyrim directory.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but is there a way to disable facial expressions?

As much as I like the feature, if you manipulate your characters expressions prior using RaceMenu or a mod like that it can make your expressions

weird looking/

Hmmm, weird stuff, i think it's a problem on my end but still. When i installed latest version of OSA+OSex my save grown up from about 30mb to 90mb and game started to freeze once in a minute for like 5 seconds. Save was cleane like always. What could i done wrong? o_O

Hello. need help. I found your wonderful modification and then he gives me a message, I realized there is a conflict with some mod, but I do not know which ones. What do you think with any of them? sorry for my English.

I dont think its any of them.

Things you can do is install XPMSE skeleton after All in one HDT animated pussy and not before it.

Make sure you dont have hud_menu.swf file installed by some mod.

If it still doesnt work then it could be language setting issue.

From your screenshot it seems your skyrim is russian? So it could be language issue why you get that popup about UI.

I think you can safely ignore it. Scorpion had same issue but im not sure how he solved it. Ill ask them about it and then edit this post with a solution.

Hi, i downloaded the mod and made the installation just like you said, and it seems to work properly, but, i can just get them to "hug" each other, nothing else, there are no options in the menu to go further.

Describe what you did to make them hug.

I opened the menu with the "enter" , went " Osex ", selected actors with the crosshair and started the scene, but they just are opposite to each other , almost an embrace, I was unable to go further than this, I found no menu option to do more than that, I did the installation as CEO described 

Ok so you started NPC on NPC scene. you can close the menu then target one of the NPCs that are hugging and press inspect key

(num+) then choose observe and then you can control them. If you want player to be involved in sex you will have to open major menu, select library, select osex, select key binding and then bind Num0 for start. After that close major menu target some npc and press num0.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but is there a way to disable facial expressions?

As much as I like the feature, if you manipulate your characters expressions prior using RaceMenu or a mod like that it can make your expressions

weird looking/

There is. Check the options in major menu.

Hmmm, weird stuff, i think it's a problem on my end but still. When i installed latest version of OSA+OSex my save grown up from about 30mb to 90mb and game started to freeze once in a minute for like 5 seconds. Save was cleane like always. What could i done wrong? o_O

This is weird indeed. I havent tested much with saves coz i keep retesting from new game but i never had any save that large so not sure whats happening there. Did you remove any previous version?

For test try to uninstall both OSA and Osex to see if your saves are still huge. Then try to start new game to see if its about that one save.

Okay, i reinstalled it and it's seems to be back to normal. I have an idea what can be the reason for this actually. I just remembered, that before it happens, i made multiple npc+npc scenes, left the room then returned to discovered that it ended by itself. And sometime later i made this save.

Btw i really miss those animations, that was in 1.08 beta before nexus release (cuz was not allowed there). Are they coming back anytime soon?

And one more thing: any news about OLyn voice pack?)

Okay, i reinstalled it and it's seems to be back to normal. I have an idea what can be the reason for this actually. I just remembered, that before it happens, i made multiple npc+npc scenes, left the room then returned to discovered that it ended by itself. And sometime later i made this save.

Btw i really miss those animations, that was in 1.08 beta before nexus release (cuz was not allowed there). Are they coming back anytime soon?

And one more thing: any news about OLyn voice pack?)

Really not sure why that happened to you. I just tested this in whiterun inn.

Started multiple npc on npc scenes 4-5 then went outside, saved the game, returned to the inn, everyone was still embraced saved the game again.

Both of those new saves were bigger then initial one (14640Kb) by less then 100 Kb.

Other packs will return. Im not sure whats with OLyn.

Got started on animating some stuff but before I continue, are these set up to be 2 HKX(Female & Male actor) every transition or is it preferred to follow through completely to and you adjust where it stops through scripts?

I don't want to spam here. I am really sorry. But do you mean restart like close and open again or restart like create a new game?

Because i've already done the first one and it didn't work.

I am having some problems with that IkFoot thing, so I am loading that save from another one.

I don't want to spam here. I am really sorry. But do you mean restart like close and open again or restart like create a new game?

I am having some problems with that IkFoot thing, so I am loading that save from another one.

Close skyrim and start it again. People that had issue you describe did that and it fixed itself.

Close skyrim and start it again. People that had issue you describe did that and it fixed itself.

I've been having that problem for a long while now, here are my two cents: restarting the game does not always solve it, but loading a fresh save or one made in a empty cell BEFORE loading your latest save does. it always happens when you load a save in a crowded cell, so always keep a save on a empty cell handy so you can load it first when you start the game. From there, load your latest save and it should load fine. The qasmoke cell work perfectly for this, just make sure you're alone in there.

Atternatively, i recently got rid of all SL creature-related mods and animations because i was having trouble with FNIS animation limit, i do not really use them, they take too much space on my load order and i really wanted to try 0sex. Running 0sex together with SL is not really recommended in the first place and i'm planning on replacing SL with 0sex entirely and relieve my load order and script pool from a considerable stress, but anyway, it drastically reduced my number of animations, and since then it has not happened again and i load my saves normally.

You can just load a save to here you didn't have OSA or OSEX installed and then load your most recent it should work.

I've managed to load the save directly and it worked.

And when I loaded it from the main menu it went well, but when i do it from the character i use to avoid the IkFoot problem, the UI becomes unaligned.

I am just telling because it may help you guys to track the problem more precisely.

I've been having that problem for a long while now, here are my two cents: restarting the game does not always solve it, but loading a fresh save or one made in a empty cell BEFORE loading your latest save does. it always happens when you load a save in a crowded cell, so always keep a save on a empty cell handy so you can load it first when you start the game. From there, load your latest save and it should load fine. The qasmoke cell work perfectly for this, just make sure you're alone in there.

Atternatively, i recently got rid of all SL creature-related mods and animations because i was having trouble with FNIS animation limit, i do not really use them, they take too much space on my load order and i really wanted to try 0sex. Running 0sex together with SL is not really recommended in the first place and i'm planning on replacing SL with 0sex entirely and relieve my load order and script pool from a considerable stress, but anyway, it drastically reduced my number of animations, and since then it has not happened again and i load my saves normally.

Yeah, that's what i meant. I am already doing that trick of using a save in an empty cell to get things going.

The problem is that whenever I try to load the game from another save game the UI becomes unaligned.

Got started on animating some stuff but before I continue, are these set up to be 2 HKX(Female & Male actor) every transition or is it preferred to follow through completely to and you adjust where it stops through scripts?

Hi Suke,

Sorry if I'm not understanding the question correctly:

- Any combination of actors but separated like I show in my guides, (Animate them all together but export each individually).

- Here's an example of a Standing Scene > Kneeling scene how i'd do it. Frame count can be any length these are just for demonstration:

I generally have each animation like this: exit > entrance > idle. I separate each looping animation by 1000 frames each (I do break up different regions into different .max files so it doesn't get to crazy)

frames

| 0               stand idle         | 60

Let's say I have a 60 frame idle animation for standing. I'd KEY ALL the 0 frame (Make sure you get the little keys too, like on the hand crosses, the feet, all the little adjusters tick them up and down so they are keyed in (red dot next to them). I copy that to 60  (my end frame) then I move it to the frame range that has the scene I want to transition to. 1060 in this case.

|1000   Kneeling to Stand      |    1060    stand to kneeling   | 2120      kneeling idle    | 2180

^ 

standing idle start frame goes here (1060)

I put the standing start frame inbetween two  of the kneeling idle's start frames. These will be the exiting from kneeling to standing and entering kneeling from standing.

Once all three of those sections are done, I'd export both actors at each interval:

1000-1060 male and female .hkxs (Exit)

1060-1120 male and female .hkxs (Entrance)

1120-1180 male and female .hkxs (Loop)

---------------------------------------

The script doesn't divide up the scene's on it's own, you basically have two types L (loop) or T (transition) the only difference between the two is that T goes to another scene automatically when it ends (you tell it what scene.)   Loops go indefinitely until nav input happens.

Yeah, that's what i meant. I am already doing that trick of using a save in an empty cell to get things going.

The problem is that whenever I try to load the game from another save game the UI becomes unaligned.

Are you trying to load a savegame that had a prior version of Osex installed ? Because the new version requires a clean save (and only a savegame that never had Osex installed is truly clean) and that might be the cause of your troubles.

Running 0sex together with SL is not really recommended in the first place

Osex and SL run together just fine, they are completely independent and don't interfere with each other, CEO and others working on OSex have said so many times, so saying it is not recommended to run both simultaneously is simply not true.

Yeah, that's what i meant. I am already doing that trick of using a save in an empty cell to get things going.The problem is that whenever I try to load the game from another save game the UI becomes unaligned.

Are you trying to load a savegame that had a prior version of Osex installed ? Because the new version requires a clean save (and only a savegame that never had Osex installed is truly clean) and that might be the cause of your troubles.

Running 0sex together with SL is not really recommended in the first place

Osex and SL run together just fine, they are completely independent and don't interfere with each other, CEO and others working on OSex have said so many times, so saying it is not recommended to run both simultaneously is simply not true.

Thanks for clarifying that cause I was sitting here confused cause I had both install for a while now. (Since I discovered LL cause of 0sex).

I've noticed that the 0Sex menu where you can change navigate through the positions has two icons. It seems one is for female and the other one for male.

Not the one when you press NumPad Enter (in my case shift), the other one that appears by itself when you start a scene with the bound key.

My question is: can I switch between them? Like, lets supposed I am in a scene with the male character, then i want to see what the female character can do in that scene, is it possible to change to the female? I mean, I don't want to switch roles, i want just to see the possibilities for the other character in that position but in her same role.

I've noticed a message in the Navigate Menu, something like "Press TOG to change something something". Is it that toggle button?

What's the toggle button on the alternative configuration (that one in which the player have to hold F8 for some seconds)?

Thank you all for you help.

I've noticed that the 0Sex menu where you can change navigate through the positions has two icons. It seems one is for female and the other one for male.

Not the one when you press NumPad Enter (in my case shift), the other one that appears by itself when you start a scene with the bound key.

My question is: can I switch between them? Like, lets supposed I am in a scene with the male character, then i want to see what the female character can do in that scene, is it possible to change to the female? I mean, I don't want to switch roles, i want just to see the possibilities for the other character in that position but in her same role.

I've noticed a message in the Navigate Menu, something like "Press TOG to change something something". Is it that toggle button?

What's the toggle button on the alternative configuration (that one in which the player have to hold F8 for some seconds)?

Yes TOG will do that (Num 9 by default)

Yes TOG will do that (Num 9 by default)

I don't have the NumPad thing. What's the alternative key? You know when you hold F8.