OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I can confirm this happening to me as well, used the "deepthroat once" animation and the dick suddenly started growing out of the characters back and was soon as big as the entire room :D was pretty funny (and slightly disturbing ^^) to look at. Happend only once so far tho and on subsequent tries during a different gaming sessions it didn't happen again. The savegame had no previous versions of Osex installed and no other sex/romance related mod was installed.

First, I am a noob and this, but determined.

I use MO and have put together all the mods I believe I need for this to work.

When MO opens OSex1.084C, near the end I see a "CRC Error".   Should I be worried?

Yes be worried. And redownload the mod.

Hi, Just start modding Skyrim and found this. :) Brilliant works.

But is there a way to use this mod without numpad?

I'm using Mac which didn't have numpad so I didn't know that my mods are working or not since your mod didn't even have menu in MCM anymore.(AFAIK)

I'm running OSA 1.084c and OSex 1.084c. If there's a way to rebind the key or check that the mod are installed that'd be great. Thanks.

There is. Read here.

Kinky.

Here's the animation name:

After the kneel before | hand job, I have selected the dick icon and the deep throat animation. The name is: kneel before, hand job | +unhand

I can confirm this happening to me as well, used the "deepthroat once" animation and the dick suddenly started growing out of the characters back and was soon as big as the entire room :D was pretty funny (and slightly disturbing ^^) to look at. Happend only once so far tho and on subsequent tries during a different gaming sessions it didn't happen again. The savegame had no previous versions of Osex installed and no other sex/romance related mod was installed.

If it happened only once then its not animation issue but possibly other mod kicking in at that time, and it seems you 2 are talking about same animation. What is more puzzling is that i cannot find that animation. Can you post a screenshot when it happens?

Nevermind i found it. But its completely normal. Schlong shrinks during deepthroat it doesnt get huge.

So it has to be some other mod kicking in...

CEO,

I have a question. Does OSex have blow jobs?

<ducks>

it have blowjob from the very beginning... make the girl on knee, dont knee with her but stay stand and tadaaa... handjob/blowjob in teh way :D

Hi, i have this mod installed with the animations working properly, but i am missing the user interface; the options on the sides of the screen. PLZ HELP!!! XD

Missing user interface help!!!

Try pressing enter on the num pad see if any menus pop up

When MO opens OSex1.084C, near the end I see a "CRC Error".   Should I be worried?

There have been alot of issues with corrupt downloads lately on loverslab i suggest redownloading. It took me a bunch of tries to get a uncorrupted download. I use MO it shouldn't give errors.

tumblr_oabic9O5fQ1u3yh8bo4_400.gif

uh oh CEO .. dat dick at screen 3 .. lol O_O isnt a bit too big  compared to others animation ? i think the dick can change size suddently with that one didnt it ?

What did I do wrong if my female character's position is lower than it suppose to be? Is it skeleton?

And a little suggestion, the non sex animation like kneeling, turning, stripping etc, should be 2x or 1.5x times faster cause now i feel like they are sooo slow.

Cheers!

What did I do wrong if my female character's position is lower than it suppose to be? Is it skeleton?

And a little suggestion, the non sex animation like kneeling, turning, stripping etc, should be 2x or 1.5x times faster cause now i feel like they are sooo slow.

Cheers!

It's a common problem. It used to be that you just exited the scene, restart it...and problem solved, but with the latest test version I almost never have this issue anymore :)

As for your suggestions regarding non-sex animations...I don't know. I understand that stripping can seem slow, but I think that's because we don't have 'complete' scenes yet (beginning, middle, orgasm). I think once we reach that stage, the stripping will feel as a more natural part of the proceedings. 

As for the kneeling and turning animations, I would not speed those up if I were CEO. Not only would the difference between idles and animations be more apparent, I think it would reduce the sensual nature of the movements.

Cheers!

It's a common problem. It used to be that you just exited the scene, restart it...and problem solved, but with the latest test version I almost never have this issue anymore :)

As for your suggestions regarding non-sex animations...I don't know. I understand that stripping can seem slow, but I think that's because we don't have 'complete' scenes yet (beginning, middle, orgasm). I think once we reach that stage, the stripping will feel as a more natural part of the proceedings. 

As for the kneeling and turning animations, I would not speed those up if I were CEO. Not only would the difference between idles and animations be more apparent, I think it would reduce the sensual nature of the movements.

Thanks for reply!

I am using the 1.084C version, I wll run more tests today to check this.

For the animations, you might be right about the loosing the sensuality, but still I feel like they are a bit unnatural slow but hey, that's only my thoughts.

Keep up the good job!

When MO opens OSex1.084C, near the end I see a "CRC Error". Should I be worried?

Yes be worried. And redownload the mod.

Hi, Just start modding Skyrim and found this. :) Brilliant works.

But is there a way to use this mod without numpad?

I'm using Mac which didn't have numpad so I didn't know that my mods are working or not since your mod didn't even have menu in MCM anymore.(AFAIK)

I'm running OSA 1.084c and OSex 1.084c. If there's a way to rebind the key or check that the mod are installed that'd be great. Thanks.

There is. Read here.

Kinky.

Here's the animation name:

After the kneel before | hand job, I have selected the dick icon and the deep throat animation. The name is: kneel before, hand job | +unhand

If it happened only once then its not animation issue but possibly other mod kicking in at that time, and it seems you 2 are talking about same animation. What is more puzzling is that i cannot find that animation. Can you post a screenshot when it happens?

Nevermind i found it. But its completely normal. Schlong shrinks during deepthroat it doesnt get huge.

So it has to be some other mod kicking in...

So, I've decided to reinstall SOS and Osex. The funny thing is, the game is really more stable now. But the problem persists, I haven't realised that every blow job animation is having the same problem before because it just happens when the female role actor take out the schlong from her mouth and the dick was supposed to scale back to the big sized schlong. I have three theories about that bug. I don't know how to track down the problem, but I would appreciate if you tell me what mods are installed in your test save, because I'll be able to compare if with my mods and I may find the rotten apple. May you explain what's the process behind the schlong scaling, please?

For OSA and OSex testing i have MO profile with:

skyrim+dlcs skse fnis skyui racemenu sos xpmse OSA Osex and no other mods installed.

Schlong gets scaled at osex start to match female hand better then scales during some blowjob animations to match female mouth.

Hello, I am sorry if i am asking an extremely stupid question but where is the 'num enter' button on the keypad? I installed the mods(both OSA and OSEX). When i start the scene by pressing 'num 0', the scene starts but the UI is not loading. I tried re-starting the game and stuff but the issue is still there. I also cleaned my save game file using the 'skyrim save game script cleaner'. I will greatly appreciate your help guys!

Hello, I am sorry if i am asking an extremely stupid question but where is the 'num enter' button on the keypad? I installed the mods(both OSA and OSEX). When i start the scene by pressing 'num 0', the scene starts but the UI is not loading. I tried re-starting the game and stuff but the issue is still there. I also cleaned my save game file using the 'skyrim save game script cleaner'. I will greatly appreciate your help guys!

Seriously??? You expect people online to tell you what key you have on your keyboard that is right in front of you?

By the way you messed up whole instalation and still have 1.06 installed. RTFM.

got my hands on 1.08 version of this don't remember how but now I can't get it to work

I dont know how you got it either. It could be random empty rar file that you downloaded. Pirated, outdated versions of the mod or whatever are not supported.

Seriously??? You expect people online to tell you what key you have on your keyboard that is right in front of you?

got my hands on 1.08 version of this don't remember how but now I can't get it to work

I dont know how you got it either. It could be random empty rar file that you downloaded. Pirated, outdated versions of the mod or whatever are not supported.

yeah i don't how how it happened either now that I think about it I think it's kind of weird hope I didn't cross the line somewhere my apologies

yeah i don't how how it happened either now that I think about it I think it's kind of weird hope I didn't cross the line somewhere my apologies

but when i did have it was awesome keep it up no wait i use mod organizer if I download it manually directly from my web browser usually comes up with the date but what came up next to it was a version so I must have got it from Nexus

Have a nice day. Great mod, thanks.
I need the final animation - for blowjob. Because Sexlab Aroused responds to OSex as a great sexual arousal, thus limiting my time playing OSex. (Blurs the image, heart pounding - the speaker) Uninstall SexLab Aroused would trigger a chain reaction between mods and I had to reinstall everything and that I have no life force  :D  There is such an animation?
Thank you for your time.
P.S. I apologize for my English - Google translator hates me:dodgy:

Have a nice day. Great mod, thanks.

I need the final animation - for blowjob. Because Sexlab Aroused responds to OSex as a great sexual arousal, thus limiting my time playing OSex. (Blurs the image, heart pounding - the speaker) Uninstall SexLab Aroused would trigger a chain reaction between mods and I had to reinstall everything and that I have no life force  :D  There is such an animation?

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I apologize for my English - Google translator hates me:dodgy:

If I'm right this happends because Sexlab Aroused reacts to player seeing nudity. Resetting this arousal is tied to a function in SexLab, so no "final animation" within OSA framework would fix this issue at all. However, there should be an option in Arousal's MCM to "arousal block" the player. Try using this as a workaround.

I think I may have not expressed myself properly. I meant to ask about the process behind the scaling. Like a script or something else. I think the right question is: what Osex do to make the scaling scale?

It's a combination of papyrus scripting and actionscript scripting.

Could someone please point to a link that will teach me how to use the OSex interface.  Basically, how to use the number pad keys to navigate and select different tasks.  I am having a hard time navigating through all the different websites, faq's, and technical info.  Thx in advance.  =)

Also, all my animals are frozen it seems, since I have dumped sexlab.  I have fnis creatures, but they are still frozen after using the generate fnis stuff.  Am I missing a mod that animates animals?  Horses in particular have open mouths and tails that stick straight back.