How do you add animations from the "Modders Resource" folder into the game? Tried with SL Animation Loader but they aren't detected. I'm guessing that's because there is no behavior files for them yet.

I've been adding things to the 8.5 non replacer SLAL compatible version and it's been going just fine.  I will attempt (If I could italicize it more, I would) to fit all the 9.8 goodness into the 8.5. 

No promises.  Like Rydin said, this thing is super easy to do.  I haven't looked at his tutorial but I dug through how SLAL fit together and payed attention to Princessity's post on page 66.  Besides downloading Python and running FINS for modders SLAL has been a snap.

I will attempt, attempt, to get 9.8 non-replacer SLAL compatible.  Very much no promises.

So far so good, added up to 8.8 changes and it works.  Maybe a few more days and I should have it all packaged together.

I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Omg you're awesome!

I've been adding things to the 8.5 non replacer SLAL compatible version and it's been going just fine.  I will attempt (If I could italicize it more, I would) to fit all the 9.8 goodness into the 8.5. 

No promises.  Like Rydin said, this thing is super easy to do.  I haven't looked at his tutorial but I dug through how SLAL fit together and payed attention to Princessity's post on page 66.  Besides downloading Python and running FINS for modders SLAL has been a snap.

I will attempt, attempt, to get 9.8 non-replacer SLAL compatible.  Very much no promises.

So far so good, added up to 8.8 changes and it works.  Maybe a few more days and I should have it all packaged together.

I would be immensely grateful if you would be kind enough to share it if you get it completed.

I would still like to try it on my own when rydin gets his updated instructions out, but still not sure if I can work through my own incompetence to do it. :blush:  I hate missing out on great stuff like this due to my own computer illiteracy...... :(

Omg you're awesome!

:D CAN"T WAIT SO AWESOME!

Standby.  Will have it added shortly.

Edit - Done.  9.9 SLAL is up.  I have not tested this animation in game as I only play females so let me know if it needs tweaking (open mouth statements, etc).  FunnyBiz - feel free to add this and any future packs I make to the download page so people can find it easier :shy:

Again, all you should need to do is run FNIS for users after install, go into SLAL MCM, slick "Funny Bizness Self Suck", register, and away you go  :heart:

Edit 2 - haha, just reread what I typed.  Unintentional typo or Freudian slip?  Mmmmm... :P

FunnyBizness9.9-SLAL.7z

Standby. Will have it added shortly.

Edit - Done. 9.9 SLAL is up. I have not tested this animation in game as I only play females so let me know if it needs tweaking (open mouth statements, etc). FunnyBiz - feel free to add this and any future packs I make to the download page so people can find it easier :shy: .

Again, all you should need to do is run FNIS for users after install, go into SLAL MCM, slick "Funny Bizness Self Suck", register, and away you go :heart:

Edit 2 - haha, just reread what I typed. Unintentional typo or Freudian slip? Mmmmm... :P

Lol ok I will when I get home. And thank you

My friend :)

Are you ever planning to make any werewolf animations? If so, would you be replacing the feeding animation with something like a forced doggystyle, or would you just make new sex animations for the werewolf in general?

Well I tried and when I imported them to the game the werewolf body was all stretched out of proportion so I gave up after a month of trying to figure it out lol but I think I will give it another shot soon.

do we have to activate these animations in sexlab to get them to play?

Yep.  The packs I create require SLAL - Sexlab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and any animations I add with new packs show up in the Funny Bizness sub menu in SLAL.

Thanks again you're the real mvp!

Just curious. Since SLAL had been in use for a while now, have you stopped planning to release non-replacer (standalone) versions of your latest animations?  I've been thinking of using SLAL but many people seem to have problems with SLAL working correctly with MCM. If you are planning to release non-replacer versions on your spare time, I will wait patiently.  If not, then I guess I'll have to use SLAL cuz the animations are definitely worth it. :D

Just curious. Since SLAL had been in use for a while now, have you stopped planning to release non-replacer (standalone) versions of your latest animations? I've been thinking of using SLAL but many people seem to have problems with SLAL working correctly with MCM. If you are planning to release non-replacer versions on your spare time, I will wait patiently. If not, then I guess I'll have to use SLAL cuz the animations are definitely worth it. :D

I doubt Blabla11 will make an update anytime soon so you're better off with SLAL. :)

can someone please tell me how to install this when using mod organizer it says no game data on top so i put all the animations into the first data folder thne it gave me a green looks good message and installed it but i'm pretty sure i don't have the animations because i don't see them under toggle animations in sexlab mcm menu.

can someone please tell me how to install this when using mod organizer it says no game data on top so i put all the animations into the first data folder thne it gave me a green looks good message and installed it but i'm pretty sure i don't have the animations because i don't see them under toggle animations in sexlab mcm menu.

I'm terribly sorry jimmy, I don't use MO so I have no idea.  If you use my SLAL packs (a few posts up) you need to download SexLab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and the animations in the packs show up there.  Wish I could be more help!

I'm terribly sorry jimmy, I don't use MO so I have no idea.  If you use my SLAL packs (a few posts up) you need to download SexLab Animation Loader.  SLAL has it's own MCM menu and the animations in the packs show up there.  Wish I could be more help!

Do the funny bizness animations also require SL animation loader? where can i look at those packs and those animations you are talking about?

You need SexLab Anim Loader then you need to activate them in the MCM for SL Anim Loader for them to appear in SexLab.

Edit - Done.  9.9 SLAL is up.  I have not tested this animation in game as I only play females so let me know if it needs tweaking (open mouth statements, etc).  FunnyBiz - feel free to add this and any future packs I make to the download page so people can find it easier :shy:

Again, all you should need to do is run FNIS for users after install, go into SLAL MCM, slick "Funny Bizness Self Suck", register, and away you go  :heart:

Edit 2 - haha, just reread what I typed.  Unintentional typo or Freudian slip?  Mmmmm... :P

Any objection to me uploading this pack to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/(and future versions) to this page to keep them all in one place? Credit will be added in the credit section.

You need SexLab Anim Loader then you need to activate them in the MCM for SL Anim Loader for them to appear in SexLab.

Any objection to me uploading this pack to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/(and future versions) to this page to keep them all in one place? Credit will be added in the credit section.

Rydin - No objection.  I also told FunnyBizness to go ahead and add it to this download section.

Do the funny bizness animations also require SL animation loader? where can i look at those packs and those animations you are talking about?

Jimmy - the animations that FunnyBizness releases are just that - animations.  Sexlab has no idea what to do with them.  Before SLAL we had to wait to wait for a modder to shove them into a pack (for example, Rydin with the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack).  Now, with SLAL out, ANYONE can add whatever free floating animations to sexlab.

Rydin is going to put my FunnyBizness9.9-SLAL pack (and future ones) with his guide.  Post 1419, Page 71, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod-122715/?p=1400049 has the SLAL pack I put together.