Remove sexlab native animations to substitute for nonsexlab animations and zaz

You can edit the file sslAnimationDefaults.psc, remove the "registeranimation" lines and then recompile.

Not required to remove the actual animation definition. Just the registration.

Hi Antonio

Yep this is completely doable as I did it on mine just last week (was wondering why I couldn't register ZAZ animations and then noticed that the NSAP patch added more animations then Sexlab could handle). The solution is actually very quick but can look quite daunting as it involves creation kit, although please back-up your sslAnimationDefaults.psc and .pex files in case it messes up.

To remove native animations you need to install the Creation Kit as well as SKSE via a manual install (so if you installed SKSE using the .exe installer then you need to download it again as the archive .zip version and install it the old fashioned way by extracting it into your steam folder, this is because the .exe doesn't install some special scripts which we will need for the creation kit to work properly).

After you have done these two things you then have to go into your Skyrim/Data folder and look for a zip file called scripts.rar (If it isn't there then install creation kit again as that is what installs the .rar file). Once you find this you need to extract it into your Data folder, I recommend using a mod manager like wyrebash or something to do this as that way you can easily uninstall it once you are done. If you are curious the reason why we need this file extracted is because it contains many scripts which creation kit requires for recompiling the sexlab animation script.

Okay now to remove the animations you need to do the following:

1. Goto Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source and open up the file called sslAnimationDefaults.psc in notepad

2. On the very first few lines, under the LoadAnimation() function simply add a semicolon ( ; ) to the front of any animations you don't want

1. so for example if you don't want the holding leg-up animation from AP you would amend it so that it would read

; RegisterAnimation("APHoldLegUp")
  3. Repeat the above for all animations you hate. Once you have done this click save and now you need to open creation kit, you don't need to do anything in creation kit except simply click on the Gameplay menu at the top and choose “Papyrus Script Manager”

4. The manager will now show all the scripts in the game so search for sslAnimationDefaults in the menu and then right click on it and click “compile” (if it says an error then just click on "Yes to all" to ignore it.

5. A box will appear and after a short while it should say some code and then finish. Hopefully it should now have compiled the script and all you need to do now is to start skyrim and reset your animation registry in sexlab.

Errors in compile

There is a chance some errors will appear in the compiler.

If it mentions anything about flags then it means you haven't installed the scripts.rar file from the Creation Kit correctly.

If it mentions a bunch of stuff about "getName not a function" then it means you need to install the SKSE.zip file fresh again as some scripts from it are missing.

Animations still appear

if the animations still appear then just repeat it again but instead of adding a semicolon just delete the entire line.

Still no luck?

Eh just list the ones you don't want and I can compile it for you my end :)

If youc an make me this big favor. the ones I want deleted are:

Ap Holding Leg Up;

Ap Leg Up Fuck;

AP Dogstyle;

Zym GayFourway

Sitting Foreplay;

Arok Leg Up;

AP Shoulder;

AP Kneling Blowjob;

AP Handjob;

Arok Boobjob;

Arok Foreplay;

Arok Sitting Foreplay.

If you compile this for me I would thank you.

It says it failed, I used the creation kit by the MOD Organizer.

Ah yes my bad, forgot that you need to install in a certain order too.

Basically install the scripts.rar first then you need to install the SKSE rar file on top after that.

Anyways I went ahead and compiled them for you, the two files are attached (.pex goes into scripts and .psc goes into scripts/source). I tested it in my game and it worked fine, although was just a 15min test of some animations.

For other people who may see this post I've attached a no AP animation patch should anyone want to use it, as it seems quite a lot don't like the AP animations and would like them purged. Just extract to your data folder and reset your sexlab animation registry to use.

IMPORTANT: Sexlab has been updated so that AP animations are not activated by default and also the maximum amount of animations is greatly expanded. There is therefore no need to use these files and in fact they will likely break your game if you do. I'm only going to leave them up just in case someone still uses an old Sexlab Version and needs them for some reason.

sslAnimationDefaults.pex

sslAnimationDefaults.psc

No AP Scripts.rar

• 2 weeks later...

It says it failed, I used the creation kit by the MOD Organizer.

Ah yes my bad, forgot that you need to install in a certain order too.

Basically install the scripts.rar first then you need to install the SKSE rar file on top after that.

Anyways I went ahead and compiled them for you, the two files are attached (.pex goes into scripts and .psc goes into scripts/source). I tested it in my game and it worked fine, although was just a 15min test of some animations.

For other people who may see this post I've attached a no AP animation patch should anyone want to use it, as it seems quite a lot don't like the AP animations and would like them purged. Just extract to your data folder and reset your sexlab animation registry to use.

No AP patch... Dude... it's a shame that I cannot up vote more than once.

I just went looking for a method on how to accomplish this and you did it for me thank you very much.

• 6 months later...

im not geting any luck at all. it woekrd the first time for me. then i up dated to sexlab 1.6.1 and i do the sames stepes but none of the anamations will go away.. iv tryed to compile after i used the (;) with no luck. i even deleted the llines and then tryed to compile and that would not work. any other ways to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Antonio

Yep this is completely doable as I did it on mine just last week (was wondering why I couldn't register ZAZ animations and then noticed that the NSAP patch added more animations then Sexlab could handle). The solution is actually very quick but can look quite daunting as it involves creation kit, although please back-up your sslAnimationDefaults.psc and .pex files in case it messes up.

To remove native animations you need to install the Creation Kit as well as SKSE via a manual install (so if you installed SKSE using the .exe installer then you need to download it again as the archive .zip version and install it the old fashioned way by extracting it into your steam folder, this is because the .exe doesn't install some special scripts which we will need for the creation kit to work properly).

After you have done these two things you then have to go into your Skyrim/Data folder and look for a zip file called scripts.rar (If it isn't there then install creation kit again as that is what installs the .rar file). Once you find this you need to extract it into your Data folder, I recommend using a mod manager like wyrebash or something to do this as that way you can easily uninstall it once you are done. If you are curious the reason why we need this file extracted is because it contains many scripts which creation kit requires for recompiling the sexlab animation script.

Okay now to remove the animations you need to do the following:

1. Goto Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source and open up the file called sslAnimationDefaults.psc in notepad

2. On the very first few lines, under the LoadAnimation() function simply add a semicolon ( ; ) to the front of any animations you don't want

1. so for example if you don't want the holding leg-up animation from AP you would amend it so that it would read

; RegisterAnimation("APHoldLegUp")
  3. Repeat the above for all animations you hate. Once you have done this click save and now you need to open creation kit, you don't need to do anything in creation kit except simply click on the Gameplay menu at the top and choose “Papyrus Script Manager”

4. The manager will now show all the scripts in the game so search for sslAnimationDefaults in the menu and then right click on it and click “compile” (if it says an error then just click on "Yes to all" to ignore it.

5. A box will appear and after a short while it should say some code and then finish. Hopefully it should now have compiled the script and all you need to do now is to start skyrim and reset your animation registry in sexlab.

Errors in compile

There is a chance some errors will appear in the compiler.

If it mentions anything about flags then it means you haven't installed the scripts.rar file from the Creation Kit correctly.

If it mentions a bunch of stuff about "getName not a function" then it means you need to install the SKSE.zip file fresh again as some scripts from it are missing.

Animations still appear

if the animations still appear then just repeat it again but instead of adding a semicolon just delete the entire line.

Still no luck?

Eh just list the ones you don't want and I can compile it for you my end :)

when ever i press compile its says DEFAULT BSString;;set() could not allocate full amount of memory and then nothing happens. even when i click yes to all. whats should i do to fix this?

Hi Doc

Hmm that error is usually due to creation kit being out of date or the Scripts.rar file not being extracted (go into your Steam and re-install creation kit then extract the scripts.rar to see if that fixes it).

Although I will warn you that the Sexlab 1.6 update was a huge change as they massively expanded the amount of Animations supported which could have broken the script fix I wrote above. Thankfully since version 1.61 AP animations are disabled by default so most the bad ones won't play anymore.

I hope you manage to fix your issue and sorry I can't be of more help.

Hi Doc

Hmm that error is usually due to creation kit being out of date or the Scripts.rar file not being extracted (go into your Steam and re-install creation kit then extract the scripts.rar to see if that fixes it).

Although I will warn you that the Sexlab 1.6 update was a huge change as they massively expanded the amount of Animations supported which could have broken the script fix I wrote above. Thankfully since version 1.61 AP animations are disabled by default so most the bad ones won't play anymore.

I hope you manage to fix your issue and sorry I can't be of more help.

It still works, thanks a lot for posting. 

• 3 years later...

Archived