Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

That will make the game worth:

thic367.png

Helm on, so no borked animation

If only she had a twin sister as crewmember...

Are these real? I can't believe the social justice warriors at Bioware would approve armor which even remotely hints at the female form.

Back when Bioware was still Bioware ( ME 1 & 2) there were exotic dancers in night clubs.  ME3 really toned their dance animations but the outfits were basically the same.  One of the DLC alternate outfits for EDI was bang'n hawt.  Maybe there a few men left at EA's version of Bioware that aren't low T beta males.

thic367.png

Are these real? I can't believe the social justice warriors at Bioware would approve armor which even remotely hints at the female form.

Crazy huh? Even the latest dev talk videos have barely anyone with pink hair or something.

Crazy huh? Even the latest dev talk videos have barely anyone with pink hair or something.

When I used to see blue or pink hair I always thought 'punk rock'.  Now I cringe and think 'SJW feminist'. :unsure:

Anyway, people are talking about what EA is doing now and what they've done in the past.  Despite the amount of white knighting and fanboy justifying people are asking questions and doubting EA's motives.  That wouldn't be happening if EA didn't have an existing reputation for sticking political and social agendas into their games.  People don't like that shit.

A prime example was the Maxis/EA transgender patch for Sims 4.  People were pissed and they trolled the fuck out of the official forums becasue of it.  EA later undid a lot of what that patch changed so that every Sims generated didn't appear in game a cross-dressing, transgender sideshow attraction.

RANT

EA is terrible at representing queer or transgender people in their games.  To EA, a character is interesting and deep because they're gay.  To a company like CDProjekt they make interesting and deep characters who happen to be gay/lesbian.  They don't use sexuality as validation or a reason to exist for characters the way EA does.  That's why you never hear anyone complain about Witcher3's Mislav the Hunter or Philippa Eilhart.

When I used to see blue or pink hair I always thought 'punk rock'.  Now I cringe and think 'SJW feminist'. :unsure:

Anyway, people are talking about what EA is doing now and what they've done in the past.  Despite the amount of white knighting and fanboy justifying people are asking questions and doubting EA's motives.  That wouldn't be happening if EA didn't have an existing reputation for sticking political and social agendas into their games.  People don't like that shit.

A prime example was the Maxis/EA transgender patch for Sims 4.  People were pissed and they trolled the fuck out of the official forums becasue of it.  EA later undid a lot of what that patch changed so that every Sims generated didn't appear in game a cross-dressing, transgender sideshow attraction.

RANT

EA is terrible at representing queer or transgender people in their games.  To EA, a character is interesting and deep because they're gay.  To a company like CDProjekt they make interesting and deep characters who happen to be gay/lesbian.  They don't use sexuality as validation or a reason to exist for characters the way EA does.  That's why you never hear anyone complain about Witcher3's Mislav the Hunter or Philippa Eilhart.

I even liked the gay cross dressing elf tailor who's name escapes me in Witcher 3 because CDProjeckt wrote him as a funny interesting character first and a sexuality second. Why can't American devs understand this shit? It's not rocket science.

No thank you, that shit is too new school for me. I prefer reading articles. :P

Interesting point. I'm pretty aware why you prefer reading instead of watching information. The human mind is made for this, to translate written code into sound and language and/or sound and language into frames any clip is made of - man can do this both ways. It's imagination, something that finally via trial and error mechanism, the learning curve, leads to anticipation, the ultimate weapon of a species with just low level instincts that can neither smell, hear nor feel what's behind the curtain of the still visible. By the very same reason little children beg for a tale (either read by you or an audio play) to enter the land of sweet dreams when bedtime is here and the eyes are on vacation already. Don't deny them the favor.

Having said that, what makes you think that textual information would be less biased than visual information 'cause that is what you believe, don't ya?

Is there really an advantageous difference between watching CNN and reading the editorials of the New York Times? Once you know that both media are on the payroll of the CIA and that their information is consequently biased, I mean. The question is, thus, how unbiased is the information we can get from (paid) game reviewers that, at least on a commercialized YouTube, just love to remind you to subscribe and not to forget to push the like button, hmm? Who sponsors who here to promote what? Impartial insight for everyone? C'mon...

No thank you, that shit is too new school for me. I prefer reading articles. :P

Interesting point. I'm pretty aware why you prefer reading instead of watching information. The human mind is made for this, to translate written code into sound and language and/or sound and language into frames any clip is made of - man can do this both ways. It's imagination, something that finally via trial and error mechanism, the learning curve, leads to anticipation, the ultimate weapon of a species with just low level instincts that can neither smell, hear nor feel what's behind the curtain of the still visible. By the very same reason little children beg for a tale (either read by you or an audio play) to enter the land of sweet dreams when bedtime is here and the eyes are on vacation already. Don't deny them the favor.

Having said that, what makes you think that textual information would be less biased than visual information 'cause that is what you believe, don't ya?

Is there really an advantageous difference between watching CNN and reading the editorials of the New York Times? Once you know that both media are on the payroll of the CIA and that their information is consequently biased, I mean. The question is, thus, how unbiased is the information we can get from (paid) game reviewers that, at least on a commercialized YouTube, just love to remind you to subscribe and not to forget to push the like button, hmm? Who sponsors who here to promote what? Impartial insight for everyone? C'mon...

For it 1000 points.

Experience yourself and not what others masticate (Write or visually show), all this is manipulable.

self to have sex and not watch how others do it.  ;) 

self feel and not say get, how beautiful it is.  :P

Also for that there is a German proverb * a blind person says, That would like to I seen have *.

Sorry because of the grammar, I do not know how it is written in English.

Can't believe I've forgotten how forced and stilted DA: Inquisition dialogue is.  <_<

for that I could say something, but I prefer to pull the emergency brake!

I have uploaded this video to show how good the facial animations and the Story is.

I'd say, play further Skyrim, this story is better. (ironic)  ;)  :P

thic367.png

This game is not Made in China or Japan, where everyone is walking around with colorful hair.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RANT

I even liked the gay cross dressing elf tailor who's name escapes me in Witcher 3 because CDProjeckt wrote him as a funny interesting character first and a sexuality second. Why can't American devs understand this shit? It's not rocket science.

Bioware aren't American.

Cute.

So ... any news about the game? How are the impressions from watching these gameplay videos? Besides the obvious meaningless nitpicks about suicidal crew members and their weapon of choice.

I think I mentioned that I like SciFi. And all the gamergatesque tantrum throwing about Bioware and SJWs don't mean jack shit to me, I rather want to know what the grownups think.

Does the game look open enough and does it look like there is more meaningful content then in Dragon Age Inquisition? Or do the maps look just as empty and the sidequests similarly pointless? Any previews worth reading out yet?

They have to take a 180° turn from their DA:I formula to convince me to buy this.

You'd have to wait several weeks after the release to read anything worthwile about the game. Your disdain for DA:I however should make it hard to enjoy Andromeda because there will be a lot of busy work and meaningless side objectives to fill the gap between anything meaningful.

The problem with open world games is that size comes first and content second. In more linear games or at least those that don't feature massive open areas the size accommodates what content is there, games with vast areas however try to fill the space with content.

RANT

Bioware aren't American.

Edmonton, Canada gefuehle_0232.gif

Bioware aren't American.

Well, they are North American, aren't they? :D

No.

http://careers.ea.com/ca/our-locations

Alleged lack of technical optimization potential on selected machines that just refers back to an assumed 'consensual' preference for a state-of-the-art visualization of the M17+ packing, most likely to distract from the interactive content (some guys in the US already call it T12), is the least of my problems. You eat with your eyes, yes, but only at first.

Mass Effect: Andromeda PC version not “fucked up” says Producer.

https://www.pcinvasion.com/mass-effect-andromeda-pc-says-producer

is this a prestigious website or NO name?

I only ask because the expression is subterranean, these terms * fucked up, fuck * do not belong in there, I would say *danger for teenagers and children*!

This article was written by people who do not know morality and decency, I would say primitive man and cannibal.

Nope, which are even more intelligent.  ;)

Well in case you didn't notice the game producer said that not the site owners or article writers it is right there in the title they even show the proof the producer said it.

It does not matter who said what, a website should be able that spoken word so to formulate that no malicious words appear!

Or is it perhaps possible,, that this website operates malicious propaganda against the producer?

Do you know the saying *The feather is more powerful than the sword*.  ;)

Edit: in germany would have this website A court action at ass!  :P

Well in case you didn't notice the game producer said that not the site owners or article writers it is right there in the title they even show the proof the producer said it.

It does not matter who said what, a website should be able that spoken word so to formulate that no malicious words appear!

Or is it perhaps possible,, that this website operates malicious propaganda against the producer?

You mean against Twitter

You mean against Twitter

Did he write it himself?

if so, Then he is still dum*** as I thought.   :lol:  :lol:

Archived