Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

You really sure you watched that video? :>

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1489308242560.webm

quite safely. ;)

In your video it is even better to see.

if she the gun *false around* would hold, then would have to the handle of the gun In the other direction, So in their case, after forward.

Tilt angle, a term or never heard of it.  :lol:  :P

:o

Just get back to your chiefs at EA and tell them to stop rushing things :angel:

I have no problem with a free opinion, everyone should be able to say what he thinks!  ;) 

But the arguments should always be correct and if one once what wrong writes, then should one to these errors stand.

or are you also a lemming, the other Blindly following?

Naw Winny, i'm just messing with you.

My guess is, you misunderstood what i was talking about (not the look of the weapon), that, or you just trying to troll me, both options are cute.

now I'm confused!

it was about that she the weapon holds false around?

She holds the pistol correctly, one can the handle and the hand guard see.

Only a very small detail is wrong, one sees no Mouth opening of the Pistol barrel.

But the arguments should always be correct and if one once what wrong writes, then should one to these errors stand.

Anyone can see that she's holding the gun backwards with her fingers clipping through the hand guard and the barrel of the gun pointing herself. What does that have to do with following something blindly?

we will see how it looks in the game!

have I right then I this do  ;)

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/877ebc4f55/lHXWok2MQk66MDCPdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It.gif

edit: Actually it doesn't matter, whether right or wrong.

This weapon could not shoot down without shattering his shoulder.

Phaeston-750x290.jpg

I mean to say it is not a reality, It's a game (fantasy)  ;)

we will see how it looks in the game!

have I right then I this do  ;)

The glitch in question is one of the rare but not uncommon glitches in any rpg game I've played since 2001, it usually fades away once the weapon gets holstered and pulled out again, in this case by the NPC. It's a no-brainer, a non-argument. To prove whether the spontaneous glitch by chance got overlooked (!) by the team and thus possibly hardcoded in the recorded sequence one has to replay the sequence first. We'll see.

You really sure you watched that video? :>

quite safely. ;)

In your video it is even better to see.

if she the gun *false around* would hold, then would have to the handle of the gun In the other direction, So in their case, after forward.

Tilt angle, a term or never heard of it.  :lol:  :P

:o

Just get back to your chiefs at EA and tell them to stop rushing things :angel:

I have no problem with a free opinion, everyone should be able to say what he thinks!  ;) 

Naw Winny, i'm just messing with you.

My guess is, you misunderstood what i was talking about (not the look of the weapon), that, or you just trying to troll me, both options are cute.

now I'm confused!

it was about that she the weapon holds false around?

She holds the pistol correctly, one can the handle and the hand guard see.

Only a very small detail is wrong, one sees no Mouth opening of the Pistol barrel.

f2da_mass_effect_exclusive_carnifex_alt2

Carnifex pistol.Notice the bump in the back ^^^^

Come On People The Game Doesnt Have To Be Great After All Does It ?

The Game Will Sell Itself Especially As Its A Mass Effect Game ?

And All The Sheep Will Be Lined Up With Their Blindfolds On Begging EA To Take Their Money !                                                                                                

I hope this garbage turns into a flaming pile of shit after release just to embarrass these idiots but I'm sure nobody will be fired for it since they don't care at all if they make a game that works and that people want. The company just expects to make tons of money what if that didn't happen? Certainly would be nice to hear that board room meeting where a bunch of do nothings complain about the game not selling.

It will most likely suck.  From what I've seen I'm not impressed.

One sure measure of a game sucking (like FO4) is people blindly defending it despite 'the eyes don't lie' proving otherwise, company reputation (like EA releasing Dragon Age:Inquisition) and paid reviews/hype (like IGN videos).

Illogical story line with plot holes, outdated game processes, bad animations, shitty game play...Andromeda is sure to be a hit just like FO4 was; rabid fanboys and all.  I can't wait.  :P

Anyone can see that she's holding the gun backwards with her fingers clipping through the hand guard and the barrel of the gun pointing herself.

Indeed. But right now I am wondering much more how on earth anyone could have spotted that mistake. I certainly wouldn't have without someone pointing me at the exact time of the video and without pausing it to make sure.

Some people on the interwebz have superhuman perception. It's kinda creepy, like if aliens are amongst us.

post-162794-0-33109800-1489395221.gif

edit:

On rewatch I am seeing it immediately though. And the "gun barrel" knob might give it away for some more perceptive folks even when watching this shit real time and in full length... But then again, why would anyone watch a 1 hour gameplay stream anyway? Must be aliens...

Indeed. But right now I am wondering much more how on earth anyone could have spotted that mistake. I certainly wouldn't have without someone pointing me at the exact time of the video and without pausing it to make sure.

Some people on the interwebz have superhuman perception. It's kinda creepy, like if aliens are amongst us.

edit:

On rewatch I am seeing it immediately though. And the "gun barrel" knob might give it away for some more perceptive folks even when watching this shit real time and in full length... But then again, why would anyone watch a 1 hour gameplay stream anyway? Must be aliens...

Never underestimate the power of confirmation bias.

f2da_mass_effect_exclusive_carnifex_alt2

Carnifex pistol.Notice the bump in the back ^^^^

Again something that is not meaningful enough!

Compare your picture with the video, It is never in life these pistol.

If it were this weapon, then the barrel of the gun would cover Their face.

Then behind at the end of the weapon, In the video, the button is lenticular, on the picture round but sharp-edged!  ;)

freeze frame 0:07

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5yu5nb/no_spoilers_backward_gun_was_a_bug_ian_on_stream/

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5yx00c/no_spoilers_reminder_that_bioware_one_had_an/

I know, >reddit but this confirms that this is indeed a bugged animation and PeePee is holding the gun backwards. It's something that happens in a lot of games, bugs that is, and I am not sure it's worth making a ruckus about it. But then again, I wouldn't be shocked to find out people are just trying to find anything that validates their opinion. Because as well all know, being critical stops at your own doorstep.

Bottled with preconceptions, holy man only sees what he wants to see. It's hard to fill a cup that is already full...

It's about principle, I hate prejudices!

Now I tell you something, I love RPGs but not the, Which can be confused with a shooter.

So was Mass Effect for me taboo, but through all this hate I shall be the first to buy it

And if I like it, then Bioware receives a generous donation from me.

Many thanks folks. ;)

I'm somewhat amused how so many people discuss the backwards gun but almost nobody is troubled by the water and ice thingy. 

But there are only 2 more days to go. I'm planning on playing the 10 hours trial all in one day and then entertain myself watching and reading reactions online. 

Bottled with preconceptions, holy man only sees what he wants to see. It's hard to fill a cup that is already full...

Now I tell you something, I love RPGs but not the, Which can be confused with a shooter.

So was Mass Effect for me taboo, but through all this hate I shall be the first to buy it

Many thanks folks. ;)

It ain't unusual that massive one-sided propaganda pro or con a subject (person, party, company, country or here - a product) leads to an unexpected reaction among the open-minded and uncertain people, the 'silent majority', the Trumpquake just happens. It's cause and effect, causality, something the propagandists will never understand 'cause that's outside of the bubble they're living in. They're always utterly surprised by the final outcome, I'm not.

However, I've already donated to BioWare, of course not voluntarily LOL. They shouldn't expect any further donations by me, not in this life...

Many thanks folks. ;)

It ain't unusual that massive one-sided propaganda pro or con a subject (person, party, company, country or here - a product) leads to an unexpected reaction among the open-minded and uncertain people, the 'silent majority', the Trumpquake just happens. It's cause and effect, causality, something the propagandists will never understand 'cause that's outside of the bubble they're living in. They're always utterly surprised by the final outcome, I'm not.

However, I've already donated to BioWare, of course not voluntarily LOL. They shouldn't expect any further donations by me, not in this life...

I have removed the contribution again, It goes into the private area.

Oh, come on. Tell me you would've noticed that bug with the gun if some guy hadn't twitted about it.

There's probably some system that assigns weapons and hand poses to the cut-scenes, to avoid having one gun equipped and a different one shown in a scene.

Glitches and bugs like these are completely normal.

If I donate, then this is not an apple and an egg...

Don't remind me of the donations of my maiden stage when I was wild on the table and not yet in the matron stage. Today I just say

What can I do for ya, babe? No sex though, just cleaned the bar. Get ya anything else, a milk shake with straw or something?

Don't remind me of the donations of my maiden stage when I was wild on the table and not yet in the matron stage. Today I just say

What can I do for ya, babe? No sex though, just cleaned the bar. Get ya anything else, a milk shake with straw or something?

Damn you have read it.  :lol:  :lol: 

there are still something, that I hate to death, that is boasting.  ;)

Edit: the offer is tempting, maybe later, fun  :)

Oh, I've always a window for multitasking open for ya. You bring the ladder, okay? LOL

Illogical story line with plot holes, outdated game processes, bad animations, shitty game play...Andromeda is sure to be a hit just like FO4 was; rabid fanboys and all.  I can't wait.  :P

There's a concept from the film industry called "buying the gross". Basically, if you spend enough on hype before the launch, you'll get enough receipts on the first week to cover production costs. Then, if the film turns out to be a turkey, you've recovered your investment before word of mouth can do do any serious damage.

Of course, even Hollywood wouldn't have the gall to ask you to pre-order tickets for a film that was still in post-production.

There's no way this isn't going to make a ton of money for EA. That's one reason why I think sales numbers are a poor metric for judging Fallout 4, for example.  If a game sucks badly, the worst it's going to do is dampen enthusiasm for the next one, and if it looks like interest is has dropped too low. they'll just put the franchise on ice and do something else.  That way they can re-launch it in 10 years or so by remaking the first one - and the gravy train will ride again!

Oh, I've always a window for multitasking open for ya. You bring the ladder, okay? LOL

Jazzman, you always make me laugh, you to evict the evil worries, You conjure a smile on my face.  :) 

Which means that, you know it? ;)

There's a concept from the film industry called "buying the gross". Basically, if you spend enough on hype before the launch, you'll get enough receipts on the first week to cover production costs. Then, if the film turns out to be a turkey, you've recovered your investment before word of mouth can do do any serious damage.

---snip---

Wrong, i live in germany and here the statute applies, and the statute says is a commodity not good, then I have the right of the 14 day return!

So I get the full purchase price back.

This happened in large numbers, most recently with the game * No Man's Sky *, Thousands got your money back.

Archived