Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

First things first. Never invest your bucks in a season pass or monthly prepayments, that's giving a company a credit at zero interest rate based on nothing but future expectations, Xmas for any CEO. That's pure speculation, folks, similar to investments in futures on the stock markets, something for those with insider knowledge only. You have none, well, then don't do it or you might find it fatal, losing most if not all of your investments or getting a fuckin booby prize for the little ones at the end of the day, that is. Awesome, huh? No, it isn't, it's foolish. So, never invest in something you don't have the faintest idea of. The future is uncertain and hope is irrelevant, remember?

And in Germany we have two directives, almost everyone sticks to it.  ;) 

1.) * never buy a cat in a pouch * it means I want to see in advance what I buy!

2.) * first the goods then the money * it means, I would NEVER pay in advance!

And in Germany we have two directives, almost everyone sticks to it.  ;) 

1.) * never buy a cat in a pouch * it means I want to see in advance what I buy!

2.) * first the goods then the money * it means, I would NEVER pay in advance!

Correct. The amount of money we are talking about is actually irrelevant, it's the principle that matters. My son is four and already skilled on both laptop and iPhone, the only skills of the little rastaman I can identify up to now. So, in just a few years he will confront me with the theme; I can almost hear his angry demands and my stubborn 'no' already. I think what the little one hasn't learnt from early on, the big bad boy will never learn. And that's the problem, a serious one.

Whatever, the worst invention in the scene I've seen so far are micro payments (expect that in Andromeda), meant to squeeze money out of the addicted and those who want to be special at all costs. The endless supply of exclusive crap one has to pay for, that's a no go zone for everybody that hasn't lost their marbles yet imo.

Did you heard? You can't change companions armors/outfits and also.. for the first time in any BW game WEAPONS.. And still they say that this game will have the most freedom...

So players will be stuck with ''iconic'' shreck look for the whole game!  :lol:

Imagine playing about 20-100 hours game with the same looking companions and their weapons all the time..  :s

Did you heard? You can't change companions armors/outfits and also.. for the first time in any BW game WEAPONS.. And still they say that this game will have the most freedom...

Imagine playing about 20-100 hours game with the same looking companions and their weapons all the time..  :s

Well, if they've used the trilogy system then you can choose between two or three prefab outfits for the squad mates of your choice for the missions. Nothing new in the West.

Weapon switch for squad mates that are specialized from the get go makes no sense from the tactical point of view. I never gave Garrus a short range weapon cos he's a fuckin' sniper, your rearguard in close combat and vanguard under cover in a held position. If true, they have skipped the old, ineffective option that could make your squad mate go down easily, so what?

It ain't a sign of freedom to make a combat team less effective for your liking. This is not a fashion show in Paris. In battle the colorful Love Parade dies first...

The player can select their equipment acc. to the own liking as usual and nobody is forced to drive the default Ashkenazi girl over the grid. The sliders for char customization are there to be used not to be ignored.

Finally, those that are focused on the looks of their squad mates in battle might as well be dead already.

This is strange.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-17-mass-effect-andromeda-will-let-you-craft-and-name-weapons

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/17/mass-effect-andromeda-to-feature-weapon-naming-and-crafting

http://fextralife.com/forums/t58742/companion-armor-in-andromeda/

http://bsn.boards.net/thread/3744/squadmate-companion-armor?page=1

http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/5/14176684/mass-effect-andromeda-trailer-character-system-classes

Well, if they've used the trilogy system then you can choose between two or three prefab outfits for the squad mates of your choice for the missions. Nothing new in the West.

Weapon switch for squad mates that are specialized from the get go makes no sense from the tactical point of view. I never gave Garrus a short range weapon cos he's a fuckin' sniper, your rearguard in close combat and vanguard under cover in a hold position. If true, they have skipped the old, ineffective option that could make your squad mate go down easily, so what?

It ain't a sign of freedom to make a combat team less effective for your liking. This is not a fashion show in Paris. In battle the colorful Love Parade dies first...

The player can select his equipment acc. to the own liking as usual and nobody is forced to drive the default Ashkenazi girl over the grid. The sliders for char customization are there to be used not to be ignored.

Finally, those that are focused on the looks of their squad mates in battle might as well be dead already.

Now there is the possibility that every companion, but also every WEAPON can use.  ;)

2a0nyx4.jpg

Oh, come on! She's just handing someone a gun. :D

Oh dang you'r right, how stupid of me, while she was shooting that enemy behind Ryder, she just went with the backwards shooting to not loose any time giving the gun to Ryder afterwards.

Two flies killed with one shot. :lol:

The day one patch is going to be some serious business.

Now there is the possibility that every companion, but also every WEAPON can use. ;)

Aye ;) Wha tink winny pops, wi leave dat brouhaha 'bout Andromeda ah di next generation an mek party, jus yuh an mi? woot.gif  (jokin')

2a0nyx4.jpg

Oh dang you'r right, how stupid of me, while she was shooting that enemy behind Ryder, she just went with the backwards shooting to not loose any time giving the gun to Ryder afterwards.

There is nothing wrong with this scene, someone puts something into the internet and a lot follow this reputation, like a few lemmings that fall into the death.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

First check, then complain!  ;)

Video 47:21

2a0nyx4.jpg

There is nothing wrong with this scene, someone puts something into the internet and a lot follow this reputation, like a few lemmings that fall into the death.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You really sure you watched that video? :>

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1489308242560.webm

2a0nyx4.jpg

slxyb.jpg

Biodrones will not be able to change armors/outfits/weapons at all (so not even ME2/3 way) and they are still okay with everything EAware will thrown at them  :lol:

Fighting this big worm monster on foot, because who would need armed vehicle/ship to fight such enemies?! Better go on foot and beat it in style :lol:

Can't believe I say it, but this all start to look worse than Inquisition.. Who cares!? Just shut up and take my money!  :s

At least the guys have largely removed PeeBee's human eyebrows (I've talked about that earlier) from the Asari equation as it is. The underbite here is a classic design related flaw and easily to be emulated on the sliders. 'Affixed' lips as seen among some female NPCs like the Asian captain of the human ark are caused by the lipstick color used. That's all for now.

And keep mind that nobody is forced to buy this game or to eat poisonous gmo burgers. Everyone is free to pick and choose. Choose wisely and please, don't repeat yourselves again and again like a Tibetan prayer mill.

quite safely. ;)

In your video it is even better to see.

if she the gun *false around* would hold, then would have to the handle of the gun In the other direction, So in their case, after forward.

Tilt angle, a term or never heard of it.  :lol:  :P

quite safely. ;)

if she the gun *false around* would hold, then would have to the handle of the gun In the other direction, So in their case, after forward.

:o

Just get back to your chiefs at EA and tell them to stop rushing things :angel:

quite safely. ;)

I have no problem with a free opinion, everyone should be able to say what he thinks!  ;) 

But the arguments should always be correct and if one once what wrong writes, then should one to these errors stand.

or are you also a lemming, the other Blindly following?

quite safely. ;)

I have no problem with a free opinion, everyone should be able to say what he thinks!  ;) 

But the arguments should always be correct and if one once what wrong writes, then should one to these errors stand.

Naw Winny, i'm just messing with you.

My guess is, you misunderstood what i was talking about (not the look of the weapon), that, or you just trying to troll me, both options are cute.

Anyone can see that she's holding the gun backwards with her fingers clipping through the hand guard and the barrel of the gun pointing herself. What does that have to do with following something blindly?

Archived