Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

Hehe you just now found that review?

I watched the streams posted here and elsewhere and one of the first annoying things that stood out was the NEED to prop a forearm up at anything that needs doing in the game. Remember when doors opened automatically in other ME games? Well they appear to only open by omnitool now. Just as the previous games had odd animations here and there this game does too only it is worse. Who the hell tries to stand at ease while the ship is bouncing around worse than the enterprise from star trek after finding the latest dumbass plot device? From what I have seen they appear to shake the ship around a lot almost all the dam time which is annoying. After exiting FTL they just somehow drift into some weird shit really? Who flies near unknown shit like that with sensors and optical technology so advanced they can see that shit from earth? Reminds me of some star trek TNG episodes where they show the enterprise directly facing and sitting really close to some unknown ship lol how stupid can that be I just don't get it. They are acting like we don't notice that shit at all and some super serious smart leader guy with grey hair would just stand there watching his giant big ass space ship float near some weird unknown shit for what shits and giggles? Yeah this should get those youngins outta bed! Back in my day we had to sleep in refrigerators like walt disney did we didn't have any of this newfangled whatchamacallits and we didn't need em either I say!

This game is so incredibly stupid it just looks like an argument instead of a development that somehow got published.

GrayFickleArctichare-size_restricted.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, which normal thinking Human would create such a character?

I would try with all means to make Him as beautiful as possible.

either has the creator no idea of beauty or he's too stupid to use the adjustment controller!

Or again one who spreads evil propaganda!  ;)

We all know that the faces in MEA are not so good, this need not be emphasized intentionally!

Hmn, after the doctors left Bioware after ME2 it was sloping downhill, even ME2 was some kind of ''compromise'' between what EA and what BioWare wanted in their games, but EA was keep pushing so original founders had left it for good, and we start to see effects of it in DA2, ME3, DAI and now even more with MEA  :(

I wonder what their next games will be like :dodgy: , this also applies to Bugthesda after ''great'' FO4..  :s

At least they know how ''good'' CC is and said they will add more options later, as of now all 9 Ryders presets look the same only with stupid tattoos or makeups..

GrayFickleArctichare-size_restricted.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, which normal thinking Human would create such a character?

I would try with all means to make Him as beautiful as possible.

either has the creator no idea of beauty or he's too stupid to use the adjustment controller!

Or again one who spreads evil propaganda!  ;)

We all know that the faces in MEA are not so good, this need not be emphasized intentionally!

Young adults of today might give that let's-create-some-crap thing a go in a larger number than ever expected, winny, and those who do are equipped with a juvenile kept mindset and technological skills unseen before, vividly trying to keep pace with Moore's Law. They ain't stupid, far from it, they just got stuck in kiddy stage, the na-na-na-na-na world forever. Watched BioWare's devs on stage, they don't sound particularly adult either...

know her at all what this is main problem?
Quite simply, there is almost no competition, there are too few developers for RPG games.
the most make shooter, killer games, sports games and strategy, etc.
Therefore the few companies, with little effort to throw their games on the market, there are no alternatives for users.
Buy it or do not buy it and the most buy it because there is nothing else!  ;)

I suspect this caused the 600 years of cryostasis.

such a long hibernation, can not be good.  :lol:

It was evidently good for the female Krogan since they overcome the Genophage, breed, and had babies all while being frozen for 600 yrs.  Such is the 'logic' in Andromeda.

Kinda like the Geth making a giant telescope out of 3 Mass Effect Relays...even though the relays can't be moved, altered or otherwise fucked with.  But somehow the Geth moved relays through other relays and assembled them into a fucking telescope.

Or like how each ark only has one race on it.  Instead of spreading out the races over all four arks each race has their own.  Better hope nothing happens to one of them or there will be no humans, Asari, etc. around; since they all died when their ark blew up.

Not mention the arks flying at 3 billion kph, 40% faster than the Reaper ships they are trying to escape.  If they had the technology and TIME to build those big fucking ships they could have built an entire fleet and destroyed the Reapers, removing the need to leave the galaxy.

ME:Andromeda is just fucking DUMB.

You might be right!

Maybe they wanted it to be as immersive as possible.

Or maybe everyone walks differently, because diversity!

You might be right!

Maybe they wanted it to be as immersive as possible.

Or maybe everyone walks differently, because diversity!

Look at the characters exactly, strange facial movements, comical eye twitching, stupid body posture, completely GAGA (Crazy in the head).

These characters are supposed to embody the human race, I rather think these developers are the dumbest the world has ever seen.

They are so stupid to pour out a water bucket, rather drink they him out.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well thats it the shit has hit the fan hard and this turd dressed up as a game has been passed into the toilet bowl of the internet time to flush it. I take this as a definite sign the games industry is in real trouble and may see some kind of collapse soon enough. I would realistically think EA and CIG would be the first two casualties before we lose ubishit and a bunch of those indie and small timers in between. Maybe activision survives along with some other big names for a while anyway.

Ewww ... I guess I'm gonna save my money for the witcher 3 when I find the complete version for less than 20 euros

Check on Origin or GOG from time to time.  I bought the Witcher 3 Deluxe edition for $29.00 on Origin.  That game is worth the money.

Well thats it the shit has hit the fan hard and this turd dressed up as a game has been passed into the toilet bowl of the internet time to flush it. I take this as a definite sign the games industry is in real trouble and may see some kind of collapse soon enough. I would realistically think EA and CIG would be the first two casualties before we lose ubishit and a bunch of those indie and small timers in between. Maybe activision survives along with some other big names for a while anyway.

The game industry is acting like the movie industry, and how the comics industry did before they started losing readers.  They think the fans are dumb and all they are interested in is quick profits on a shitty product.  There is also a trend of social and political indoctrination; a thing people don't want when they are looking to be entertained.

The only things we can do as consumers is not buy their craptastic products or go see their lame-ass movies.  Hit them in the pocket book and troll the shit out of them when you can.  That's what it took to save DC from themselves and Marvel only woke up to that harsh reality maybe two months ago.

Ghost Busters 2.  Great movie franchise and they shit on it with a poorly produced movie and SJW stupidity.  Look at what happened to that movie.  It died, so we know public opinion goes a long way towards making big money bite the big one.

The game better salvage itself after the first 4 hours, or it will be a disaster. Or barely save itself because of the brand name.

It was evidently good for the female Krogan since they overcome the Genophage, breed, and had babies all while being frozen for 600 yrs.  Such is the 'logic' in Andromeda.

Kinda like the Geth making a giant telescope out of 3 Mass Effect Relays...even though the relays can't be moved, altered or otherwise fucked with.  But somehow the Geth moved relays through other relays and assembled them into a fucking telescope.

Or like how each ark only has one race on it.  Instead of spreading out the races over all four arks each race has their own.  Better hope nothing happens to one of them or there will be no humans, Asari, etc. around; since they all died when their ark blew up.

Not mention the arks flying at 3 billion kph, 40% faster than the Reaper ships they are trying to escape.  If they had the technology and TIME to build those big fucking ships they could have built an entire fleet and destroyed the Reapers, removing the need to leave the galaxy.

ME:Andromeda is just fucking DUMB.

Huh, I didn't think they bred or had babies whilst being frozen.  There was some tinkering during transit which I got from some of the dialogue, but no actual breeding.  It was just a whole clan that pretty much picked up and traveled with them. 

The relays can be moved, wasn't that a big part of the story in ME1? They're not cost effective to move, or build, but they can be moved and altered if you want to put the effort into it.  It took a supernova to displace the Mu Relay but there's nothing in the game's lore stating that they can't be moved.

Having one race per ark kinda makes sense when they have different life support, and planetary requirements, a single focused life support system targeted at a single species removes complexity in the system and hence lowers the chance of failure.  That's what happened to the multi-species ark, they were having trouble with their life support systems because there were multiple species.

This whole thing started before the reapers were considered a problem, specifically in 2176 before Mass Effect 1, and continued until the year 2185, the reapers didn't start their attack until 2186 one year after.  It took them a decade to create and complete the Andromeda Initiative, they had maybe two to three years to prepare for the reaper's attack, in the end they did it in a few months.

There's some dumb stuff involved in MEA but it's got nothing to do with the points you just made. 

Archived