A "layerable" skin could be treated as per SlaveTats and forced applied on player's naked body, maybe?

There is at least one mod by DocClox that already applies tats to the player and another one that is capable to apply tats progressively.

I dont know, I never used tats or race menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Dolcett style mod, about time might I add. Anyhow here is the question/request. In the mod campfire, you are able to place objects such as a campfire, tanning rack, tent, etc. Can you script something allowing a spit roast to be placed similar to the mechanics of campfire so you dont have to travel back to the meat pie shop?a little free lance if you will what Carni dont know won't kill her, our little secret.

Love the Dolcett style mod, about time might I add. Anyhow here is the question/request. In the mod campfire, you are able to place objects such as a campfire, tanning rack, tent, etc. Can you script something allowing a spit roast to be placed similar to the mechanics of campfire so you dont have to travel back to the meat pie shop?a little free lance if you will what Carni dont know won't kill her, our little secret.

It's possible by using a placeatme script, but I never done that with a furniture, only with actors...

So, I make no promise

i'm stuck with 1 quest for keevara who needs 14 meats pies but she don't wants to give me any option at all
while i talk to her D:

besides the vanilla options like "i want to buy stuff"

v1.2

Maybe the conditionnal (add them though console, i think, in getitemcount, player is replaced by subject)

like "keevara.getitemcount -meat pie id- 14" ?

not working i don't know how to do this Q_Q

No

open the console.

You click on keerava...

and you write

additem MeatPieID 14

ooo.....  i feel so dumb right now, thx

and sadly i am still stuck... did not work... 

like "keevara.getitemcount -meat pie id- 14" ?

not working i don't know how to do this Q_Q

No

open the console.

You click on keerava...

and you write

additem MeatPieID 14

ooo.....  i feel so dumb right now, thx

and sadly i am still stuck... did not work... 

Ah, that's a problem...

Edit : it's a setstage condtionnal problem, not a meat pie one. It's fixed now.

Use that patch

a1Ravenous.esp