so after you dominate someone is something supposed to happen other than them getting nakid and tied up? That is all that happens for me I don't get  how to actually get them back to be made into meat. I can get followers there but once there nothing happens. and oddly the lady in charge keeps cutting in and talking to me as if she was scripted to talk to me but doesn't say anything new. this making it impossible to get the 35 meats for the quest in any other way than by killing people and using the spell.

Is 0.9bis the same as 0.9 version?

Only bugs / problems I got so far is.

1. The 14 pies and 5 hearts? I got both but I don't get text with the argonian to continue, hearts seemed to work though

2. When I ask for more pies? Get told I need more meat? Which I assume is human meat/flesh? The storage cupboard has 67+22, are they supposed to be in my inventory or on the cupboard?

3. In the cave behind the slave pen there is a path that doesn't show properly for me

Other than that no issues, and Btw my pc on the spit roast and being cooked to death? Lol lovely! Shame I wasn't rotated as well by (the boss) and had animations of being cooked alive!

just found a possible quest breaking bug? you cant dominate sizma (runs the counter) which is normal I guess?

but you can dominate carnificina (big boss vampire girl) and order her onto the spitroast thus any quests active or you need her to do cant be done / completed.

I have played a bit and I love your mod :)   :D   :heart:  .... but there is a problem .. I already finished the Namira vanilla quest before installing your mod .... so the first time I opened the game with the mod I got an active quest (finding Simza)  telling me to ask people in Riften ..... but after I reach the point where I talk to Maya and I get  the quest about "Ravenous Carnificina" the (finding Simza) quest never updates and keeps telling me to look for Maya ... even after I kill Maya during the cooking ... so I think it may be a bug ... 

Also, I am confused .. is there a particular order to start the 2 quests ?  and how should I start the "Rats in the wall" quest ...  I tried to visit Eola at the cave but nothing happens and there is no special dialogue choice when talking to her only the vanilla ones.    

I tried both chest and in my own inventory, I skipped it with setstage, but now im having problems with the merchant quests, I have the pie's and the hearts, but the quest wont progress so I can hand in the pies, I can hand in the hearts but nothing happens.

what quest is it, and what setstage comamnd should I use to skip it, It says I need to gather the 14 pie's and the 5 hearts, but I have them and nothing happens

I changed it to Carnificina... You have now a dialogue to give the meat to carnificina.

Simza will check the number of a1RhumanMeat in Carnificina inventory, and will decide if she can give you meat pies or not.

I know this is the major problematic point of the mod. Everything works, except that...

except I cant hand in the pies to the merchant and I cant hand in the hearts to a alcymist in "A new place for namira" because I have the pies and the hearts, but the quest dosnt progress.

do you have the setstage command to skip the gathering of pies and hearts?, so I can hand in the pies and hearts?