I haven't played all the mod yet, but I really loved the opening of getting captured, then having the choice to serve or become the meal and like I said, the body parts spawning after you've been cooked and died was a really great touch. But in the end I got stuck with the pie handing out stuff, I handed all 15 pies out and when I returned I just had a dialogue which said something like (end debug) at the end. Quest completed, but nothing else came up.

I have that bug as well.

I haven't played all the mod yet, but I really loved the opening of getting captured, then having the choice to serve or become the meal and like I said, the body parts spawning after you've been cooked and died was a really great touch. But in the end I got stuck with the pie handing out stuff, I handed all 15 pies out and when I returned I just had a dialogue which said something like (end debug) at the end. Quest completed, but nothing else came up.

I have that bug as well.

setstage it.

Just a couple of notes/suggestions:

1. The mod "Shout Like a Virgin" by VirginMarie has a really very interesting, nice and well done "roasting sequence" with position change, skin change (progressively burned) and so on. Maybe you could ask to include it in this mod.

2. Having SD+ as a dependency (and all its related other dependencies) to have the Player "resurrected" after the rost thing is a pain. Why not to have a simple resurrection scene (even a fade to black + message box) by the intervention of Namira?

Just a couple of notes/suggestions:

1. The mod "Shout Like a Virgin" by VirginMarie has a really very interesting, nice and well done "roasting sequence" with position change, skin change (progressively burned) and so on. Maybe you could ask to include it in this mod.

2. Having SD+ as a dependency (and all its related other dependencies) to have the Player "resurrected" after the rost thing is a pain. Why not to have a simple resurrection scene (even a fade to black + message box) by the intervention of Namira?

1 : yes, it could be nice... if you can send the email, it will benice (I'm very busy with real life issues and TID fixes).

2 : it's a soft dependencie. I could also design a little side quest...

• 4 weeks later...

a1RShop2 : develop the restaurant.  

Is there a way to start the quest? I've no idea how to run this part. Normal questline don't work, setstage don't work an startquest also don't work...

i'm only could skip it.. and go to a1RShop3 without problems  but i think some important parts failed in this way? Delivery Quests and so?

a1RShop2 : develop the restaurant.  

Is there a way to start the quest? I've no idea how to run this part. Normal questline don't work, setstage don't work an startquest also don't work...

i'm only could skip it.. and go to a1RShop3 without problems  but i think some important parts failed in this way? Delivery Quests and so?

The quest should begin by itself... setstage it if not.

I'm try it but the quest don't start.. maybe my command is wrong?

setstage a1RShop2 0

setstage a1RShop2 00

setstage a1RShop2 10

i've try this three commands and they dont work.. but i'm a  beginner with the command things.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey folks,

i'm trying a few times and a1RShop2 don't start neither via console.  a1RShop1 and a1RShop3 accept startquest or setstage without Problems.

Someone had the same problem and a solution? I really love the mod, good and exciting story and i don't want to skip a whole quest line :(

Would love to see this mod expanded upon.  More ways for the dovakin to become snack-a-kin or meal-a-kin would be awesome.... maybe something that ties it to the skeever replacer mod... or ties into Simple Slavery and other mods with the possibility of the player being cooked for a death sequence.

With the skeever replacer mod I had thought it would be awesome if there was an animation that showed Giants skewering the PC then being placed over a bond fire.

Would love to see this mod expanded upon.  More ways for the dovakin to become snack-a-kin or meal-a-kin would be awesome.... maybe something that ties it to the skeever replacer mod... or ties into Simple Slavery and other mods with the possibility of the player being cooked for a death sequence.

With the skeever replacer mod I had thought it would be awesome if there was an animation that showed Giants skewering the PC then being placed over a bond fire.

You should request it on the LL forum. I can't design animations...

I don't know, like a "fatality" mod...

ive noticed that having a bunch of followers borks this (and probably other) mods. the NPC gets hung up in the clutter, things dont happen correctly.

one glitch ive noticed is when Carnificina first enslaves you, she brings you to her dungeon and has you tie yourself to a St Andrews cross to sleep. it says to await her return, but she does not actually come down to get you. she never left her chair in the dining area. i dont know if this is just a "it's a skyrim thing" or if it can be fixed. it isnt a huge deal, but slightly immersion breaking; especially when the next lines of dialogue involve her releasing you from the cross, giving you some retraints and a sword, and sending you out to get the escaped Vigilant.

there are a few typos and editing mistakes in the dialogue, but again not a major error. things like using the wrong form of your/you're, or missing words in the sentences.

after showing me how to process captives for meat, Carnificina used me for some gratification. it was some new kind of animation, but the camera locked behind her.  i could not see what was going on, but it looked like she was humping the back of my head after carving a hole for the strap-on. afterwards, i was stuck in 3rd person view, so had to load an older save. ive got a few supplementary animation packs, so no idea where it came from (probably funny bizness)

ive noticed that having a bunch of followers borks this (and probably other) mods. the NPC gets hung up in the clutter, things dont happen correctly.

one glitch ive noticed is when Carnificina first enslaves you, she brings you to her dungeon and has you tie yourself to a St Andrews cross to sleep. it says to await her return, but she does not actually come down to get you. she never left her chair in the dining area. i dont know if this is just a "it's a skyrim thing" or if it can be fixed. it isnt a huge deal, but slightly immersion breaking; especially when the next lines of dialogue involve her releasing you from the cross, giving you some retraints and a sword, and sending you out to get the escaped Vigilant.

there are a few typos and editing mistakes in the dialogue, but again not a major error. things like using the wrong form of your/you're, or missing words in the sentences.

after showing me how to process captives for meat, Carnificina used me for some gratification. it was some new kind of animation, but the camera locked behind her.  i could not see what was going on, but it looked like she was humping the back of my head after carving a hole for the strap-on. afterwards, i was stuck in 3rd person view, so had to load an older save. ive got a few supplementary animation packs, so no idea where it came from (probably funny bizness)

about the first bug.

She needs times. Wait, and use t/wait for force the package to occur.

Ravenous have some problems, yes, but mostly works... maybe I'll go back on this mod since I took care of the others.

about the first bug.

Ravenous have some problems, yes, but mostly works... maybe I'll go back on this mod since I took care of the others.

sorry, i should have mentioned. the cross does let me loose, but she never left the upper room. i had to walk up to her, and got the "NPC talk capture" (similar to couriers) where the dialogue continued and i got my tasks to hunt down the Vigilant.

again, it might be my followers. i had 3 plus a wolf from Untamed. i have since pruned down to 1 and a wolf, and a tiger from Big Sexy Cats. i will probably go solo when i do these mods.

on the subject of the spit roast, the victim moves too much. if she is skewered from groin to mouth, she shouldn't be able to bend at the waist and move around so much. (should also be dead from having innards removed, but im not that picky.)

finally, thank you for the work on these mods. i can only imagine the effort put into entire village creation and questlines. i can't wait to try out Innsmouth and Ibn.

about the first bug.

sorry, i should have mentioned. the cross does let me loose, but she never left the upper room. i had to walk up to her, and got the "NPC talk capture" (similar to couriers) where the dialogue continued and i got my tasks to hunt down the Vigilant.

again, it might be my followers. i had 3 plus a wolf from Untamed. i have since pruned down to 1 and a wolf, and a tiger from Big Sexy Cats. i will probably go solo when i do these mods.

on the subject of the spit roast, the victim moves too much. if she is skewered from groin to mouth, she shouldn't be able to bend at the waist and move around so much. (should also be dead from having innards removed, but im not that picky.)

finally, thank you for the work on these mods. i can only imagine the effort put into entire village creation and questlines. i can't wait to try out Innsmouth and Ibn.

Aboutt he skeevering, it's due to animations I liked to it.

Followers ar enot taken in charge by Ravenous... adding that could be nice.

I did'tn understoodd how virginmarie done for the cooking... and I can't play his mod (too heavy for my PC). I somebody can make a pack with what I need for the cooking scene, that will be nice.

At some point during the quests when i enter the house i get equipped with several body parts which causes massive debuffs.  I figured this was part of a hunger feature or something and that i need to keep eating human meat now. However all that seems to happen when i try to eat human flesh or meat and all that good stuff is the normal health damage effect :/. how do I get rid of these debuffs? Having 50 stamina and having my weapons only put out around 13 damage at level 30 is making this unplayable lol. 

At some point during the quests when i enter the house i get equipped with several body parts which causes massive debuffs.  I figured this was part of a hunger feature or something and that i need to keep eating human meat now. However all that seems to happen when i try to eat human flesh or meat and all that good stuff is the normal health damage effect :/. how do I get rid of these debuffs? Having 50 stamina and having my weapons only put out around 13 damage at level 30 is making this unplayable lol. 

This debuff was deleted... how it can be casted again on your player ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I still in quest a1RShop1, about stage 100. I'm not sure whether the quest is finished or not, as there is no journal or quest mark available. I check the console and find out I suppose to have three NPC involved with the quest, yet one of them, Anuriel, is no where to be found. There is no new dialogue with Carnifornica in regard to this either. Can anyone know what I suppose to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Update? Update? Whooo!!!!

Yes. I'm fighting against LL for uploading the new file.

It is the 1.5 yes? I just got it, but it came yet again a SOLITAIRE theme form. Which with a mod manager is not usually an issue, but a pain in the butt nonetheless. 

ED: 1.97MB file compressed

Update? Update? Whooo!!!!

Yes. I'm fighting against LL for uploading the new file.

It is the 1.5 yes? I just got it, but it came yet again a SOLITAIRE theme form. Which with a mod manager is not usually an issue, but a pain in the butt nonetheless. 

ED: 1.97MB file compressed

Yes, that's the new version : I removed the unused withc armor, it's reduced the mod dimensions... 40 Mo became 2 Mo...

You'll be also glad to see Carnificina, Simza (and Lamae and Camilla) in the future Night Mistress Mansion productions...

post-484102-0-32439600-1502658950_thumb.jpg

post-484102-0-60403800-1502659113_thumb.jpg