So I just started the mod, and after I agree to serve Carnificina, she no longer speaks to me, everytime I approach her (after waiting for her to talk to me, which she doesn't) she just repeats "I beg your pardon"? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You're enslaved, right ?

If not, just go on the cross, wait (you will receive a message), and talk to her again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the part of Carnificina's quest where I have to follow the lesson and gut Maya. The problem is that once she's on the wheel, my character attack her once and then just stands there in front of her. I can't open the inventory or move and no matte how much I wait, it doesn't change. What could be the problem?

I'm in the part of Carnificina's quest where I have to follow the lesson and gut Maya. The problem is that once she's on the wheel, my character attack her once and then just stands there in front of her. I can't open the inventory or move and no matte how much I wait, it doesn't change. What could be the problem?

The scene dont launch ?

It happen sometimes.

Reload, or setstage it.

The scene dont launch ?

It happen sometimes.

Reload, or setstage it.

Problem solved, thank you!

• 2 months later...

In the Questlog i get "Kill Varg the bandit", sadly i cant find him.

Any hints/tips? I dont get any directions on the map/compass

He have an objective. If not, try to find the mine full of bandits near Riften (south est, in the alone moutain). He's here.

He have an objective. If not, try to find the mine full of bandits near Riften (south est, in the alone moutain). He's here.

He was not marked on the map anywhere, but i found him, thanks pointing in the right direction.

Sadly, now in the follow up "I should talk with Carnifia Guests will come soon" i can talk to her, she tells me to follow, but then just wanders around without anything happening. Guests are sitting in the cave below...

He was not marked on the map anywhere, but i found him, thanks pointing in the right direction.

Sadly, now in the follow up "I should talk with Carnifia Guests will come soon" i can talk to her, she tells me to follow, but then just wanders around without anything happening. Guests are sitting in the cave below...

Ah... use the wait funtion, go near the namira statue (there is a trigger), try to talk to Simza...

If it's not working, setstage it...

• 3 weeks later...

i was enjoying this mod but then this happens the main final quest not start and the first side quests dont work and i get stuck in the beginning of the sidequests

this quest dont start.

a1RShop2Recipe : the final quest : learn greta recipes, kill Cartilage the priestress of Mara, and made furnishing contracts with some Merchants.

i get stuck in the beginning i do what the quest say but nothing happens.
side quest
    a1RDiag_Slave : the meat slave management quest.
    a1RFetch_dependence : the player dependence management quest.
    a1RShop_Customers : just alias and packages for 8 people of RAiften, who will took time to eat into the Meat pie shop.
    a1RSimzaDiag : Simza link quest to DA11 (Taste of death), if not already done by the player.

how many meat i need ?
    a1RMeatSupply : the quest for managing the Meat Cellar, and to tell to the player the shop in run out of Meat and have to fill it. Also a dialogue for obtain free meat pies from Simza, and to sell meat pies to other people.

a1RSimzaDiag : a small quest for driving the player on the Rats in the wall part.
    a1RPunishment : the sanction for attacking your master.

i was enjoying this mod but then this happens the main final quest not start and the first side quests dont work and i get stuck in the beginning of the sidequests

this quest dont start.

a1RShop2Recipe : the final quest : learn greta recipes, kill Cartilage the priestress of Mara, and made furnishing contracts with some Merchants.

i get stuck in the beginning i do what the quest say but nothing happens.

side quest

a1RDiag_Slave : the meat slave management quest.

a1RFetch_dependence : the player dependence management quest.

a1RShop_Customers : just alias and packages for 8 people of RAiften, who will took time to eat into the Meat pie shop.

a1RSimzaDiag : Simza link quest to DA11 (Taste of death), if not already done by the player.

how many meat i need ?

a1RMeatSupply : the quest for managing the Meat Cellar, and to tell to the player the shop in run out of Meat and have to fill it. Also a dialogue for obtain free meat pies from Simza, and to sell meat pies to other people.

a1RSimzaDiag : a small quest for driving the player on the Rats in the wall part.

a1RPunishment : the sanction for attacking your master.

a1RShop2Recipe should start after a1RShop1

Setstage it if it's not working, it can happen sometimes. Maybe a corrupted script, it can happen.

you need 25 meet if I remember.

The other quests you list are aliais managing quest, and the kill player quest (with a link with SD+).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have an issue with the "dominate" feature from the quest "Ravenous Carnificina". As it is now, I can somehow dominate everything: men, women, dogs, cows, horses... Which is somewhat annoying if I do intend to ride that horse. May it be a side effect from my other mods (like CreatureFramework)?

Do I need to download the individual .esp listed in along the .rar? Is that file more recent and would my issue be fixed? Also the warhammer armor included seems to lack texture in 1st person mode. I'll add screenshot later, as I need to close my browser and start the game.

Note: I can't seem to post my list of mods because the forum detect something dot esp as a link. So you can find it at pastebin ihXxWrhb

Thanks for the support and your work.

Yes,there is a problem with that spell : i should add restrictions.

It should be temporary too, because the ability to enthrall any npc is a powerful ability.

The 1st view texture doen"t want to aplly on the meshe... and I cant design it on my own.

So the issue is upstream, from the original mod? I though maybe the texture wasn't properly installed, since there is no issue with the external view.

And you need the individual esp : it's a patch.

Thanks, doing that now. I doubt that will fix my current issues though :)

I come back 2 days later with a bit more reports and ideas. Sorry for the double post.

First: The spell used to carve bodies might be bugged. I went back to an area I "cleaned" before initializing the quest, and thus before having the spell, and the bodies that were still there would not be "cleaned" by the spell. As in the spell generate the right amount of meat and bones but do not remove the body, thus leading to a way to harvest an infinite amount of meat.

Second, about the domination spell:

• I really do not like that spell and I believe it should be removed altogether. In its stead, the mod should send the NPC directly to the meatshop bypassing the need of a spell altogether. The player should just tell the NPC to go somewhere and the people at the shop are big enough to handle the rest.
  • This leave the player without a god-like power, which is good. I'm pretty sure I could ask an essential NPC to follow me around and tank my battles.
  • The domination feature can be limited to the scope of the mod.
  • It can also be limited to a selection of NPCs pre-assigned to the job. In my playthrough, I probably sent the entirety of riften's guard force in the meat reserves. That should not go unnoticed. It is also important to disallow the player to target essential NPC or NPC required for other quests.
  • The best way to do that would be to provide the player with meaningless NPC, added by the mod. More beggars, or visitors.
  • Another way to do that would be to use the SlaveGirls mod by Hydragorgon. They're just lazing around doing nothing, just right for the picking. Beside, the war will bring more.

There, sorry for being a bit presumptuous. I don't know how hard it would be to actually implement those ideas, if you devise a simpler way to handle the issue it'll be welcomed too.

I come back 2 days later with a bit more reports and ideas. Sorry for the double post.

First: The spell used to carve bodies might be bugged. I went back to an area I "cleaned" before initializing the quest, and thus before having the spell, and the bodies that were still there would not be "cleaned" by the spell. As in the spell generate the right amount of meat and bones but do not remove the body, thus leading to a way to harvest an infinite amount of meat.

Second, about the domination spell:

• I really do not like that spell and I believe it should be removed altogether. In its stead, the mod should send the NPC directly to the meatshop bypassing the need of a spell altogether. The player should just tell the NPC to go somewhere and the people at the shop are big enough to handle the rest.
  • This leave the player without a god-like power, which is good. I'm pretty sure I could ask an essential NPC to follow me around and tank my battles.
  • The domination feature can be limited to the scope of the mod.
  • It can also be limited to a selection of NPCs pre-assigned to the job. In my playthrough, I probably sent the entirety of riften's guard force in the meat reserves. That should not go unnoticed. It is also important to disallow the player to target essential NPC or NPC required for other quests.
  • The best way to do that would be to provide the player with meaningless NPC, added by the mod. More beggars, or visitors.
  • Another way to do that would be to use the SlaveGirls mod by Hydragorgon. They're just lazing around doing nothing, just right for the picking. Beside, the war will bring more.

There, sorry for being a bit presumptuous. I don't know how hard it would be to actually implement those ideas, if you devise a simpler way to handle the issue it'll be welcomed too.

Yes, the spell can bug, specially with Leveled list NPCs...

About the domination Spell :

I will let it, but in a very weak form; Essential and protected characters will be resistant, as every NPC upper level 10.

The domination charm (sex dialogue) will get the same restrictions, with target level < 20.

That's should be enough to avoid to target important NPCs.

Yes, beggars, hunters, and hydra slaves are the most convinent targets. I use Unconsequential NPCs, who add plenty of useless NPCs in Riften... so, i turn them into meat.

I will try to desactivate the meat harverst spell for leveled NPCs or guards.

Now they will need to have the keyword "ActorTypeNPC", being not essential or protected, and races (human and elf NPCs vanilla races, and no vampires : they turn into ashes) (leveled list NPCs have no race).

I will try to upload the fixed esp today : changes are only conditionnals in magiceffects, scripts are not affected.

• 1 month later...

Hello just checking, is my Health and Stamina supposed to deteriorate over time? It seems i have some kind of  effect on me since starting the quest but nothing negative shows up. However my Health and Stamina kept on getting lower until i had 10 hp left. This might be something i messed up on my part but wanted to check here if there is something i've overlooked?

PS I started this quest fresh from a new save so as far is i can see there is nothing before the quest that should have given me this effect.

No, that quest is not launched in game, so your health and staminao dont have to decrease automatically.

At least, supress it in CK.

I have a problem with the quest "a feast for cannibals" - after Carnificina told me to follow her ( to the feast I guess) she do nothing. She just do business as usual and the quest do not proceed. Any idea?

The package is low to launch. Go into the cave (where is the namira statue). The trigger will force Carnifica to move.

Did not work for me. But I noticed that the quest "Carnificina has a new menu item" was active to - maybe they conflict with each other? Carnificina makes forced greetings all the time.

That's not normal : that quest is the quest for killing player ! (specially if he agress Carnificina or agree to be eaten alive).