do I need to do a clean save or a nw game to update this mod as I am stuck at the begin of quest shop 2 wont start  on 1.4

force it to start.use setstage questID 0

If it don't work, I'll need to redone that quest...

yer thanks for reply it didnt work for me it is like it is missing something 

do I need to do a clean save or a nw game to update this mod as I am stuck at the begin of quest shop 2 wont start  on 1.4

Argh... maybe the script is corrupted. I'll need to investigate.

Argh... maybe the script is corrupted. I'll need to investigate.

yer it didn't work on 1.4 and appears to not work on 1.5 

Crap... I'll need to redone that quest. You can still proceed to the next one by the console.

i t5hikn i might be able to tell u what is wrong with it  u are missing  Property Alias_a1RLamiae Auto  in both the scipt and the esp.

onto of this  there is no QF_a1RShop2Recipe_04005AC0 in the script which is also causing errors

Crap... I'll need to redone that quest. You can still proceed to the next one by the console.

i t5hikn i might be able to tell u what is wrong with it  u are missing  Property Alias_a1RLamiae Auto  in both the scipt and the esp.

onto of this  there is no QF_a1RShop2Recipe_04005AC0 in the script which is also causing errors

That's strange... Maybe a script regeneration will fix that issue. I'll see... thanks.

In CK, the script is linked to the quest...

That's strange... Maybe a script regeneration will fix that issue. I'll see... thanks.

sorry i meant there is no quest inside the esp when i checked i could not see it 

sorry i meant there is no quest inside the esp when i checked i could not see it 

I regenerated the scripts. I'll test it in my nexr run.

I regenerated the scripts. I'll test it in my nexr run.

u could just setstage it to see if it works

• 2 weeks later...

is this mod compatible with better vampires mod

Hi i have noticed that the intnal of the pie hsop are not showing properly

ah... an you send me a pic ?

here are some screen shots 

WTF !!!! in my game, the buidling have no problems ! It's like the shape of the walls is still Volkihar castle.

There is a simple medecine : moving it in another cell (Dradach redoubt).

Yes, Ravenous is compatible with better vampires. I use that mod too.

WTF !!!! in my game, the buidling have no problems ! It's like the shape of the walls is still Volkihar castle.

if it is fine in ur game then could be just glitch that happened in mine which may or may not be realeteed to ur mod 

I all presume to load better vampires after this mod?

if it is fine in ur game then could be just glitch that happened in mine which may or may not be realeteed to ur mod 

I all presume to load better vampires after this mod?

I placed better vampires bfore Ravenous.

I'll transfer the cell content, and post a new esp...

• 3 weeks later...

First , i would like to thank you for continuing to work on this mod !

Sadly I have the exact same problems with missing walls and clipping stuff in the catacombs as posted by previous anon.

Edit:

There are exactly the same missing parts as in the screenshots of the other user.

Sadly I have the exact same problems with missing walls and clipping stuff in the catacombs as posted by previous anon.

Edit:

There are exactly the same missing parts as in the screenshots of the other user.

Ah... I will try something... I hope it will solve the problem...

I have the same problem also can't start the quests by talking to the vigilant in the riften inn, she doesn't say anything related to the mod.

I have the same problem also can't start the quests by talking to the vigilant in the riften inn, she doesn't say anything related to the mod.

no,no. To start the quest you have to enter the abbadoned house near riften ( it is marked on map and travel'able without discovering it) and talk to the stendar guy

Edit:

Nice, cant wait to test it.

no,no. To start the quest you have to enter the abbadoned house near riften ( it is marked on map and travel'able without discovering it) and talk to the stendar guy

Edit:

Nice, cant wait to test it.

Pretty sure that in previous versions you started by talking with the woman in the riften inn. Talking with the one in the house is the same thing, only regular vigilant topics, nothing to start the quest.

Pretty sure that in previous versions you started by talking with the woman in the riften inn. Talking with the one in the house is the same thing, only regular vigilant topics, nothing to start the quest.

Look closely in the dialogue menu, i have overlooked it the first time too and went straight down to the catacombs.

Quest starts with the stendarr guy.