finally got around to rechecking (1.0) , on a newish less cluttered save (without doing namira quest yet)

the cave/pet exit is still causing issues. ie if you look down the escape tunnel parts arnt showing for me unless im on that part, plus if i carry on i get a "To..." exit which makes my game load/loop forever, is it for any use? if not why not just block it off?

i got well over the 35 meat required but carni tells me i havnt got enough (items in my inventory) i tried sticking them in the chest but still the same thing happens

when you use the domination spell or use it via the text line, you get all the persons items but they're all flagged as stolen?

I have no quest markers for the quests "A new shop" & "A new place"

post-53106-0-65115900-1443156858_thumb.jpg

finally got around to rechecking (1.0) , on a newish less cluttered save (without doing namira quest yet)

the cave/pet exit is still causing issues. ie if you look down the escape tunnel parts arnt showing for me unless im on that part, plus if i carry on i get a "To..." exit which makes my game load/loop forever, is it for any use? if not why not just block it off?

i got well over the 35 meat required but carni tells me i havnt got enough (items in my inventory) i tried sticking them in the chest but still the same thing happens

when you use the domination spell or use it via the text line, you get all the persons items but they're all flagged as stolen?

The cave principal entry is not linked...

Meat need to be into Carnficina inventory, not player one. It's a thing easy to change.

Of course you stole the items ? do you think normal people are happy to be eaten alive ?

All the quests are in Riften and the Rift.

So, for the beggars, find the two beggars in Riften.

The cave principal entry is not linked...

1,Meat need to be into Carnficina inventory, not player one. It's a thing easy to change.

2.Of course you stole the items ? do you think normal people are happy to be eaten alive ?

All the quests are in Riften and the Rift.

So, for the beggars, find the two beggars in Riften.

1. I know that bit that's where im stuck >.< only using add.item could I countinue the questline as she didn't take them from me or I couldn't give them to her by any method etc.

2. well logically if you've dominated someone to a point they do as you say technically they shouldn't care if you took they're items or not >.< but its no biggie, can just sell them to the thiefs guild. just saying!

btw wasn't having a go at you chap (incase you think I was) >.<

I made a fix for Carnificna in the meat quest.

Now the quest recognize meat in player inventory, and Carnificina receive 35 meat pieces directly in her inventory.

The cave main acces will be blocked by a jail fence... so no risk of using this way by mistake.

I've had no problems since the update. I hope you continue to offer what attention you can to expand this mod or connect it to others, it's one of my favorites!

same here, I have mods (some not complete) that are like a main to all my play thoughs >.<

Namira's Goat,

charred skever replacer,

maybe flesh & hearts,

zdd,

horrified female prisoners.

I want ravenous to be a permanent addition! <3

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying this mod for the first time today. Using the 1.0 version.

I'm not too sure what's going on with the Fetch Dependence Quest. There are posts that say it's been disabled for the time being, but I keep losing 50 health and stamina periodically.

And dieing.

Is there some way to put a limit on it so health doesn't go below 10 or something like that?

Also, I've tried eating "human flesh", "human meat" etc. to try to contract the fetch dependence debuff... How do you prevent the debuff from happening?

This is a mod killer. Makes it unplayable.

*****Edited post below this line*****

I had gone back to playing with a saved game before I started this mod and I got to thinking that I might have sounded a little harsh. And then I got to thinking about the heavy load order that I have and...

Let me just say that what I was able to play... up to the start of a1rshop2recipe, was rather enjoyable in a very macabre sort of way... Keep up the good work on this mod, A Forsworn Story and all of your other mods.

You're trying to do what most modders don't dare try.

I've been trying this mod for the first time today. Using the 1.0 version.

I'm not too sure what's going on with the Fetch Dependence Quest. There are posts that say it's been disabled for the time being, but I keep losing 50 health and stamina periodically.

And dieing.

Is there some way to put a limit on it so health doesn't go below 10 or something like that?

Also, I've tried eating "human flesh", "human meat" etc. to try to contract the fetch dependence debuff... How do you prevent the debuff from happening?

This is a mod killer. Makes it unplayable.

*****Edited post below this line*****

I had gone back to playing with a saved game before I started this mod and I got to thinking that I might have sounded a little harsh. And then I got to thinking about the heavy load order that I have and...

Let me just say that what I was able to play... up to the start of a1rshop2recipe, was rather enjoyable in a very macabre sort of way... Keep up the good work on this mod, A Forsworn Story and all of your other mods.

You're trying to do what most modders don't dare try.

The dependance is supposed to be disabled, yes.

I plan to make a run of my mods soon, for the future and planned update of AFS...

I will add Ravenous on the list.

• 2 months later...

First; my eyesight isn't all that great so I may have missed the answer.  

Second; I need clarification.  Is this a dolcett/cannibalism mod or just cannibalism?  I realize the end results are the same, and I also realize dolcett has been morphed to a substitute for cannibalism but initially dolcett is strictly female volunteering to be the meat for a dinner party, emphasis on volunteering.

I play a female PC and would like to see her end up on the spit - maybe volunteering because of a big order and not enough meat.  Or, go pure cannibal mode - the proprietor is short on meat for a large order and forces the PC to the spit.

Should I mention some people think I'm a misogynist?  Not true.  Just like to see the female end up like a female naturally would, instead of turning into bruce lee without an ounce of training.

Regardless, thanks for your active participation in the Skyrim Modding community.

First; my eyesight isn't all that great so I may have missed the answer.  

Second; I need clarification.  Is this a dolcett/cannibalism mod or just cannibalism?  I realize the end results are the same, and I also realize dolcett has been morphed to a substitute for cannibalism but initially dolcett is strictly female volunteering to be the meat for a dinner party, emphasis on volunteering.

I play a female PC and would like to see her end up on the spit - maybe volunteering because of a big order and not enough meat.  Or, go pure cannibal mode - the proprietor is short on meat for a large order and forces the PC to the spit.

Should I mention some people think I'm a misogynist?  Not true.  Just like to see the female end up like a female naturally would, instead of turning into bruce lee without an ounce of training.

Regardless, thanks for your active participation in the Skyrim Modding community.

Both.

Two persons are voluntary to be eated : player (yes, you can request that, you will die on the spit), and the meat girl in the last quest.

Simza is also agree to serve as a slave, but she will not be eated  she's already a cannibal.

But, yes, most of the victimes are not volunteer... the vampire is hungry.

My mods are for female players... because I play a female yg nord.

I made a male path for AFS. Some dialogues need some fixes, but that's all.

For FTD, it's impossible, you cant use lurker/human male/male animation...

For Ravenous, only the clothes are a problem... a male player could dress vampire clothes in place... the quest will be not changed.

For TID, both paths are possible, but I'm still focused on bug fixes (the quests are mostly done). I will add the dialogues options for males since I fixed the bugs in the quests. The slaver quest line is not gender designed.

For the haunted house, no problem of gender, you can play both a male or a female.

This might be hard to implement, but for a female PC volunteering for the spit, go as far as you can with the cooking and maybe even the PC consumed or partially consumed, black out screen and she wakes up revived by Sanguine in dreamworld...I don't think Skyrimll would object.  Could ask.  Or, maybe there is another way to do this.

And thanks for your response to my previous post.

I really appreciate you and all who make mods for us to enjoy. 

This might be hard to implement, but for a female PC volunteering for the spit, go as far as you can with the cooking and maybe even the PC consumed or partially consumed, black out screen and she wakes up revived by Sanguine in dreamworld...I don't think Skyrimll would object.  Could ask.  Or, maybe there is another way to do this.

And thanks for your response to my previous post.

I really appreciate you and all who make mods for us to enjoy. 

Could you made the request to him ?

Even by joining me into the mail, of course...

sent skyrimll the request.  We'll see.  Hope you can do something along this line even if he refuses.

It is definitely doable.

The code would look something like this:

; check for the storageUtil value of 'sanguineBlessings' (visits to Dreamworld) 

If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue( Game.GetPlayer() , "_SD_iSanguineBlessings") <1 )
     SendModEvent(“SDDreamworldPull", 10)
else
     SendModEvent(“SDDreamworldPull", 15)
Endif

You can find more details for mod integration with SD in this page:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/For-Modders

Oh and let me know if you do add integration.

I am keeping a list of mods calling SD events.

I love the idea of having ''volunteer'' opportunities throughout Skyrim if not at all stages of the quest. Specifically, at the final ritual or after the ritual is complete. Different locations would also be lovely.

Why not... but I have no ideas right now...

Do yiu have any ideas ?

I wish to keep Ravenous simple... it's not a big quest mod like AFS, FTD or TID.

sent skyrimll the request.  We'll see.  Hope you can do something along this line even if he refuses.

It is definitely doable.

The code would look something like this:

; check for the storageUtil value of 'sanguineBlessings' (visits to Dreamworld) 

If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue( Game.GetPlayer() , "_SD_iSanguineBlessings") <1 )
     SendModEvent(“SDDreamworldPull", 10)
else
     SendModEvent(“SDDreamworldPull", 15)
Endif

You can find more details for mod integration with SD in this page:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/For-Modders

Oh and let me know if you do add integration.

I am keeping a list of mods calling SD events.

I never use SD, actually....

So, player will be partially cooked, and I place the script at the end of the scene, before player dies ?

• 2 weeks later...