So, we will get two farms in this mod : the reach Namira worshipers farm, and Carnificina farm (for now she can only store four NPC).

you can turn it into vampire lair.

bunch of npc which would be fed with some mushrooms - so they would be under constant effect of vampire seduction spell (like cattle npcs in Castle Volkihar)

so you can feed on them anytime you want.

if someone dies.. it gets roasted...

if you're feeling ambitious you can make that slaves would be ordered to expand the mine over time (its quite small).

Event OnUpdate()

int stage == getstage()

Setstage(stage+10)

EndEvent

Doesnt work... but i suceed to made the >= compiling properly.

ah sorry - single =

Event OnUpdate()
	int stage = GetStage()
	Setstage(stage+10)
EndEvent

I have put the 35 meat pieces in the cellar but carnicia doesn't have any new dialogue

The vent didnt work ? I created a dialogue for Carnificina in version 0.4, when you get the meat...

My first order of Vampiers is the killing of two stendhar. The man stands at the gate of Rifton next to a guard !!!!!! Is this a joke or intended?

Can I use the cheat "kill"?

Edit: I tried something. the guy can not kill you!

It was intended... but i will send him farer than the city gate...

Othor is anot good in combat, so no problems to kill him....

hi,

I've test that mod but i have a little problem. Everybody I ask for the location of Othor say me something like "none of your business, slave" or "no, sorry" or "try to ask to a vigilant of stendarr" (i don't know where to find a vigilant)

(oué youpi, que du fun!) at the first time, it's funny... now, 5th day IG i search him, it's less funny :)

I don't know all commands to advance stages, so... my question is, there is someone specificly to answer me? or is there a command to do it without speak to everybody in skyrim?

many thanks.

yes, I tried to ask to maya, but i may have a bug, because she don't have the option of dialogue.

tu serais pas français par hasard? vu ta signature... :)

Si. Maya n'a pas le dialogue ? Bon, utilise la console en attendant. Essaie aussi les prêtres de Mara et d'autres vigilants.

j'ai fais la commande "setstage a1Rhunt 10" pour débloquer la quête, le dialogue de maya s'est affiché apres... j'ai pas revérifié avant donc, était ce un bug, était ce moi qui était trop à l'ouest... je pourrais pas dire.

J'ai dû faire jusqu'a a1Rhunt 30 parce qu'en fait, je trouvais pas Othor et j'avais pas de marqueur (après j'ai près de 200 mods et j'ai plein de trucs buggé avec tous ces scripts qui s'excécutent en même temps, donc, pas grave). j'ai pû avancer jusqu'a l'initiation.

Bref, ce mod est génial!

et le sort pour transformer les npc en steak... ouah! je me suis vraiment marré :D

Par contre, sur les gardes, tu peux le faire à l'infini (c'est comme ça que j'ai rush la quête des 35 meat) à corriger ou pas... à voir :)

ça fait un moment que je cherchais un mod du genre (enfin, je cherchais surtout un truc genre "unslaved by" pour les cannibales voir même "death by canibalism").

Continue comme ça, c'est génial.

C'est très con.... mais au moins ça marche !

Le dialogue est sensé être verrouillé... donc c'est le sort à lancer sur les ennemis affaiblis, c'est ça ?

C'est très con.... mais au moins ça marche !

Le dialogue est sensé être verrouillé... donc c'est le sort à lancer sur les ennemis affaiblis, c'est ça ?

c'est le sort "domination". Pas celui qui change les pnj en steack, mais l'autre.

Ensuite, y a tout le choix de dialogue disponible "follow me", "bend over", it's time for you to be used...". 

Quand on choisit le 3è "it's time blabla", elle va vers la roue, l'écran s'assombrit et elle finit sur la broche. En attendant un petit peu, elle fini par disparaitre et laisse les os, comme les autres :)

c'est le sort "domination". Pas celui qui change les pnj en steack, mais l'autre.

Ensuite, y a tout le choix de dialogue disponible "follow me", "bend over", it's time for you to be used...". 

Quand on choisit le 3è "it's time blabla", elle va vers la roue, l'écran s'assombrit et elle finit sur la broche. En attendant un petit peu, elle fini par disparaitre et laisse les os, comme les autres :)

Bon, ben ça montre que tout marche comme ça devrait ! :P

Faut juste que j'ajoute une condition au magic effect pour l'interdire sur Carnificina, c'est tout !

Hi there. I find that this mod works fine right up until I have to "go to my new bed" and use the cross. I can see the quest arrow waiting there at the cross, but when I use it nothing happens. The quest does not advance. Even after I wait there for 12 hours. 

Did you go to carnificina when you seen that don't work? 

I had a problem like that, waiting on the cross didn't work. So, I get out of the cross and go to see carnificina and i've seen her go to me when i stay close to her... I lead her to the cross like that, when she came in the "bedroom" i put myself on the cross in front of the bed and the quest ended.

Hi there. I find that this mod works fine right up until I have to "go to my new bed" and use the cross. I can see the quest arrow waiting there at the cross, but when I use it nothing happens. The quest does not advance. Even after I wait there for 12 hours. 

Sometimes, Carni have difficulties to go to the marker for the scene. You should wait the ;go on your new bed' objective.

There is a counter after you go on the cross. after 120 seconds, the quest advance. Anyway, I can replace that by a simple fadetoblack.

Sometimes, Carni have difficulties to go to the marker for the scene. You should wait the ;go on your new bed' objective.

There is a counter after you go on the cross. after 120 seconds, the quest advance. Anyway, I can replace that by a simple fadetoblack.

A fade to black would be great, thanks. 

I found that she never seemed to come near the cross again after she leaves initially. Even if teleport her to me using console commands, it doesn't complete the quest stage. 

It could be that I never waited 120 seconds though and just got impatient. I'll test it again tomorrow night. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing mod. Great job. So I guess you don't have voice actors.
Saw that you used Fuz Ro Doh. So I guess you don't have voice actors?
So I thought, there is this forum with many girls interested in these type of (Fantasy) thing.

Would you like me to ask there if anyone would like to do the voices? (Some of them have posted voice files before.)

I dont know. I never do that before.

I still need to add the roasting animation, and to fix the last bugs.

Okay just thought it could be a fun idea. Don't know anything about modding myself. So just hopped it would be like add sound file. xD

If you like and have a text file of all the lines of the characters. I could make a post and ask if anyone could do the voices of them. Then I could give you the file and you can use them if you want or not. :) (Just an idea. Don't know if anyone would even actually do it or not.)