Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

I am looking for a mod in which you as the Character becomes the food.  I wonder if you or some other Modder could create something like that ?.

My ideas on it could be quest directed or simply action and consequence.  My ideas would be to keep the you the Char alive as different scenarios develop around you,  starting with something like being kidnapped or defeated,  taken to a lair-cave or house depending on who's gonna be eating ..  taunted that you the Char is going to be food soon, eventually taken for prep like a feast (prepared in a table maybe with vegges and other items)  cooked in a large pot and to make it even more interesting maybe also an option to be cooked in a stick under a fire.  All these scenarios as you the Char is still alive (under first person view, able to see the surroundings at all times) and watching the process develop until after you are served in a large table and eaten (then maybe die after eaten), all these scenes as you are still "alive"  for the sake of POV and experience of high level Vore in Skyrim.

Thank-You.

Many of us have asked for the same scenario; captured, cooked on a spit, placed on the dinner table, craved and eaten, fade to black, revived and awakened by Sanguine (or another god/semi-god).  Years have gone by and the only thing I've found that comes close is this mod, which is great and well done, but not what you or I really am looking for.  

We have some of the best animators, story writers and mod developers here at LL, just wish they'd get together and make a great cannibal/dolcett mod for us.

If you get the ressources, I will be happy to modify Ravenous to include that scene.

Resource, what do you mean by resources ? Can you be more in depth and specific Delzaron ??

Many of us have asked for the same scenario; captured, cooked on a spit, placed on the dinner table, craved and eaten, fade to black, revived and awakened by Sanguine (or another god/semi-god).  Years have gone by and the only thing I've found that comes close is this mod, which is great and well done, but not what you or I really am looking for.  

We have some of the best animators, story writers and mod developers here at LL, just wish they'd get together and make a great cannibal/dolcett mod for us.

Have you seen Devourment? It's a bit of work to get it installed correctly (most of that work is just finding the files...), but it doesn't get a more vore than that.

Have you seen Devourment? It's a bit of work to get it installed correctly (most of that work is just finding the files...), but it doesn't get a more vore than that.

Not looking for vore, looking for cannibalism. If I remember right, Devourment is hitting a button and presto, you have a ridiculously big belly.  Not even close to a cannibal/dolcett scenario. 

edit:  That's not completely true.  If someone made a mod where the Sabre Cat, wolf pack, troll etc., defeated the PC, female of course, and ate her, that would be pretty hot vore.  Maybe a snake slowly consuming her...got to go, just remembered a site I need to visit  ;)

Not looking for vore, looking for cannibalism. If I remember right, Devourment is hitting a button and presto, you have a ridiculously big belly.  Not even close to a cannibal/dolcett scenario. 

edit:  That's not completely true.  If someone made a mod where the Sabre Cat, wolf pack, troll etc., defeated the PC, female of course, and ate her, that would be pretty hot vore.  Maybe a snake slowly consuming her...got to go, just remembered a site I need to visit  ;)

I agree with JahReit as I my self am too looking for a cannibal mod where you the player is food

cooked, served and eaten.

Mr Delzaron,

I have a question concerning the placement of the player in the Splt Roast by laby Vamp.  After you are placed under

the fire is the player supposed to spin or rotate like victim NPC's seem to ???  Because my player does not spin or rotate under the fire in the SpitRoast rack.

I agree with JahReit as I my self am too looking for a cannibal mod where you the player is food

Mr Delzaron,

I have a question concerning the placement of the player in the Splt Roast by laby Vamp.  After you are placed under

the fire is the player supposed to spin or rotate like victim NPC's seem to ???  Because my player does not spin or rotate under the fire in the SpitRoast rack.

It's because the animation is nor linked to the furnisture : there is a need for a specific script (liked to player alias)

Resosurces are meshes, textures, animations and furnitures... and specific scripts if they are necessary.

Namira goats can give some body parts, and a eaten body for player, for example.

Mr Delzaron,

I have a question concerning the placement of the player in the Splt Roast by laby Vamp.  After you are placed under the fire is the player supposed to spin or rotate like victim NPC's seem to ???  Because my player does not spin or rotate under the fire in the SpitRoast rack.

It's because the animation is nor linked to the furnisture : there is a need for a specific script (liked to player alias)

Resosurces are meshes, textures, animations and furnitures... and specific scripts if they are necessary.

Namira goats can give some body parts, and a eaten body for player, for example.

I see.  Now I have a little different of a question and that is if you have been working on expanding Ravenous or another new Cannibal mod ?, or if not currently working on, do you have plans to make some more ?? 

Mr Delzaron,

I have a question concerning the placement of the player in the Splt Roast by laby Vamp.  After you are placed under the fire is the player supposed to spin or rotate like victim NPC's seem to ???  Because my player does not spin or rotate under the fire in the SpitRoast rack.

I see.  Now I have a little different of a question and that is if you have been working on expanding Ravenous or another new Cannibal mod ?, or if not currently working on, do you have plans to make some more ?? 

For now, I'm working on Rats in the Wall, and Night Mistress Mansion.

TID and FTD needs some little fixes, but they are finished.

Ravenous could be expanded, yes... if I find the time and some help for design the partially eated bodies.

• 5 weeks later...

im stuck just after i give away the 15 meat pies, i tell carnificina and she tells me to report back when i want to continue, but when i speak to her the option isnt there, any help?

id you used the dialogue to give away the 15 meats pies. There is a int variable linked to that...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there and again Mr. Delzaron,

For curiosity and me as a follower of your Ravenous work, I would like to know if you have

have done any progress lately over this project and if we the users can expect any updates

in the near future.

Thanks.

Hello there and again Mr. Delzaron,

For curiosity and me as a follower of your Ravenous work, I would like to know if you have

have done any progress lately over this project and if we the users can expect any updates

in the near future.

Thanks.

Not for now, I'm focused on TID next update, and Rats in the Wall.

I need some help to design the Meat Slave scene (using some meshes and textures from Namira goats).

A question to all Ravenous players,

Is anyone able to share video walkthroughs of this mod ?,  I ask because my Ravenous is kinda broken

as I am unable to proceed from a certain point, I also tried setstaging certain quests but it only makes 

worse. I don't know why I'm having these issues but for the time being I won't be trying to fix it if there's 

something wrong with my Skyrim and Mod Configuration.

So if anyone is able to record and share the adventure start to finish I will appreciate.

A question to all Ravenous players,

Is anyone able to share video walkthroughs of this mod ?,  I ask because my Ravenous is kinda broken

as I am unable to proceed from a certain point, I also tried setstaging certain quests but it only makes 

worse. I don't know why I'm having these issues but for the time being I won't be trying to fix it if there's 

something wrong with my Skyrim and Mod Configuration.

So if anyone is able to record and share the adventure start to finish I will appreciate.

It was a walkthrough somewhere, but I modifed the mod...

I'm stuck after complete the free pies as slave simza help please...

Report to carnificina.

The vampire has no tasks .?

Setstage it... you can also eat the pies. Maybe there is also a problem with the Int variable (it gain 1 for each pie given)...

Report to carnificina.

Setstage it... you can also eat the pies. Maybe there is also a problem with the Int variable (it gain 1 for each pie given)...

well I tried to stage it  .. whats the code for that? I gave all the free pies away.. thanks

Report to carnificina.

well I tried to stage it  .. whats the code for that? I gave all the free pies away.. thanks

Please report to the mod topic... i don't have the quest ID in head. You can also use help a1R to get the quest ID, and SQS QuestID to get their advancement.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing to add is that I noticed at the end, DA and Defeat kind of fuck with the ending if you die getting cooked up. They cause that little animation and it goes all wonky just before the game kills you. If you don't have them installed or active, then a bunch of bones and human meat spawn after you die. You can also use setactoralpha to make your character disappear just before if you want the full effect.

Since DA and Defeat are used by a lot of people, thought I'd add that in. Just turn them off for the scene and its fine.

One thing to add is that I noticed at the end, DA and Defeat kind of fuck with the ending if you die getting cooked up. They cause that little animation and it goes all wonky just before the game kills you. If you don't have them installed or active, then a bunch of bones and human meat spawn after you die. You can also use setactoralpha to make your character disappear just before if you want the full effect.

Since DA and Defeat are used by a lot of people, thought I'd add that in. Just turn them off for the scene and its fine.

Noted. There is also a link with SD+.

I haven't played all the mod yet, but I really loved the opening of getting captured, then having the choice to serve or become the meal and like I said, the body parts spawning after you've been cooked and died was a really great touch. But in the end I got stuck with the pie handing out stuff, I handed all 15 pies out and when I returned I just had a dialogue which said something like (end debug) at the end. Quest completed, but nothing else came up.

I couldn't seem to trigger a1RShop2 in any way. I had to just skip the whole thing and go to the next set of quests, setstage didn't work at all. But skipping it and starting the next set of quests, I got a weird thing with your master following you around like a follower, not sure what that was about. But I enjoyed it so far regardless.

Looking forward to trying out the rest of your mods, I like that there are actual ends in these mods. I always like being able to escape of course or the other option, but too often the option to remain enslaved or for you to get executed never comes about. Refreshing.

Thanks for your work!