I restarted the mod. The quest "Carnificina has a new menu item" appear sometimes, when one quest ended and you talk to Carnificina to fast ( before the massage appear that the next quest has started ). However, in my second try I had "Carnificina has a new menu item" not in the end, but still the same problem. Even teleporting  Carnificina via console into the cave did not help. She just walked back to the shop.

I restarted the mod. The quest "Carnificina has a new menu item" appear sometimes, when one quest ended and you talk to Carnificina to fast ( before the massage appear that the next quest has started ). However, in my second try I had "Carnificina has a new menu item" not in the end, but still the same problem. Even teleporting  Carnificina via console into the cave did not help. She just walked back to the shop.

Argh... why she won't move ? Setstage it... it's the last quest, and the scene package should force her to move.

What is the ID of the " a feast of meat" quest? . I used showquesttargets, I only marked the feast of meat quest, but nevertheless I get all kinds of quests, but as far as I see not the "a feast of meat" quest. It seems somehow as if this quest only started in the journal, but not in the game

use help a1r in console.

You will get all the mod quests.

a feast of meat is the last, i guess (it's a long time I didn't played Ravenous.

a1RTorFeast, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Upadte planned for Ravenous :

- fetch armor eliminate,d replaced by dawnguard vampires ones.

- Quest focus on restaurant creation.

- more NPCs involved in the restaurant.

- the theme doesn't change : cannibalism.

I will supress the stuff about Markarth cannibals, and focus on Riften one.

Sounds good, Delzaron. :shy:

Yep, and I'll prepare also a sex censored version : Ravenous will be also on the Nexus !

For Ravenous, no Namira cult stuff, but restaurant, profits, butchering... the cultist scene will only be between Restaurant staff (so, Carnificina, the player, Simza, the waitress, the bard, the assistant... and the meat girl, of course !)

I plan to add a 1st floor, with a barber... yep, free meat !

Oh, and at a point, restraurant will work on itself, and player will be able to earn his percentage of the gains every weeks !

Radiant quests like delivery missions are planned (since you hired Simza as a Cook).

The restaurant will work itself soon you hire a waitress.

Since you made deals with the jarls, the looting missions will be available.

I will sacrifice Markarth cannibals quests : it's uselless now...

Oh, and the basement will be base on Volkihar castle... Restaurant will be improved, and vannilla NPCs (mostly riften citizens) will receive modified packahes for eating here...

If I find help, I will also work back and release an alpha project : the Night Mistress Mansion : A brothel construction mod, like Quo Vagis for Fallout 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see the mod updated, thanks Delzaron.

Quite interesting to see the mod refactored, so far I guess you should see to tell a little more on the download page (updates notes : removed Markath content) = loose of content, why §?!?

Still, reading here (logic move) = neither needed nor interesting as it is. And so, to be reconsidered. Quite fine it is.

Nice to see the mod updated, thanks Delzaron.

Quite interesting to see the mod refactored, so far I guess you should see to tell a little more on the download page (updates notes : removed Markath content) = loose of content, why §?!?

Still, reading here (logic move) = neither needed nor interesting as it is. And so, to be reconsidered. Quite fine it is.

The Markarth content was never played, so it made conflict with the vanilla quest. So, it's not a big loss.

I prefer to focus on Riften part of the mod.

What is the name of the basement cell, you can't get into it once you're captured and there is no forced-teleport to the cell...

It's abandonnedhouse...

The restaurant and the basement are in the same cell. There is a door in the cave, which lead to the basement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

I am looking for a mod in which you as the Character becomes the food.  I wonder if you or some other Modder could create something like that ?.

My ideas on it could be quest directed or simply action and consequence.  My ideas would be to keep the you the Char alive as different scenarios develop around you,  starting with something like being kidnapped or defeated,  taken to a lair-cave or house depending on who's gonna be eating ..  taunted that you the Char is going to be food soon, eventually taken for prep like a feast (prepared in a table maybe with vegges and other items)  cooked in a large pot and to make it even more interesting maybe also an option to be cooked in a stick under a fire.  All these scenarios as you the Char is still alive (under first person view, able to see the surroundings at all times) and watching the process develop until after you are served in a large table and eaten (then maybe die after eaten), all these scenes as you are still "alive"  for the sake of POV and experience of high level Vore in Skyrim.

Thank-You.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

I am looking for a mod in which you as the Character becomes the food.  I wonder if you or some other Modder could create something like that ?.

My ideas on it could be quest directed or simply action and consequence.  My ideas would be to keep the you the Char alive as different scenarios develop around you,  starting with something like being kidnapped or defeated,  taken to a lair-cave or house depending on who's gonna be eating ..  taunted that you the Char is going to be food soon, eventually taken for prep like a feast (prepared in a table maybe with vegges and other items)  cooked in a large pot and to make it even more interesting maybe also an option to be cooked in a stick under a fire.  All these scenarios as you the Char is still alive (under first person view, able to see the surroundings at all times) and watching the process develop until after you are served in a large table and eaten (then maybe die after eaten), all these scenes as you are still "alive"  for the sake of POV and experience of high level Vore in Skyrim.

Thank-You.

Your project needs special animations... and I don't know how to desing animations.

In fact, in Ravenous, TID and Rats in the wall, player can be killed. In ravenous and TID, you're cooked alive on a fire, in Rats in the wall you're beheaded...

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Your project needs special animations... and I don't know how to desing animations.

In fact, in Ravenous, TID and Rats in the wall, player can be killed. In ravenous and TID, you're cooked alive on a fire, in Rats in the wall you're beheaded...

Thank-You very much for your reply, and I'm sure to check Both your recommendations.  Would you know of any such other mods or games ??.  By the way, is there a way to skip right to the TID part where you are cooked ??, can I have first person view of my cooking ??.

Thanks again.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Thank-You very much for your reply, and I'm sure to check Both your recommendations.  Would you know of any such other mods or games ??

Thanks again.

No, except some hentai games... or estrus for skyrim.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Thank-You very much for your reply, and I'm sure to check Both your recommendations.  Would you know of any such other mods or games ??

Thanks again.

Estrus ??

By the way, is there a way to skip right to the TID part where you are cooked ??, can I have first person view of my cooking ??.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Thanks again.

Estrus ??

By the way, is there a way to skip right to the TID part where you are cooked ??, can I have first person view of my cooking ??.

No. I use ZAZspitroast, so it's that animation.

Hi again,

I would like to ask if there are multiple parts on your mods TID and Ravenous that the Char gets cooked twice or more times ??.

Another question, I have already tried getting cooked by the Ravenous lady vamp and I loved being roasted, but after a while I just fell off as I died, is that supposed to happen ??. If so, maybe there's a way you could expand it to something like being carried by lady vamp to the table and getting chopped into pieces as she sits and starts to eat your parts, before dying of course, for the chopping scene maybe you could implement the Deadly mutilation Mod from Nexus ??

Also do any of these mods of yours cook the char in any different way as opposed to just roast split ?, 

something like being cooked in a large pot or whatever.

And before I forget, how do I start TID 1.8 quests ? I can't seem to find any options in journal.

Hi again,

I would like to ask if there are multiple parts on your mods TID and Ravenous that the Char gets cooked twice or more times ??.

Another question, I have already tried getting cooked by the Ravenous lady vamp and I loved being roasted, but after a while I just fell off as I died, is that supposed to happen ??. If so, maybe there's a way you could expand it to something like being carried by lady vamp to the table and getting chopped into pieces as she sits and starts to eat your parts, before dying of course, for the chopping scene maybe you could implement the Deadly mutilation Mod from Nexus ??

Also do any of these mods of yours cook the char in any different way as opposed to just roast split ?, 

And before I forget, how do I start TID 1.8 quests ? I can't seem to find any options in journal.

Again, problem is animations. Deadly mutation is also linked to kill moves and special event triggers.

If you know how to do that, fine. Me,I don't.

Hi again,

Again, problem is animations. Deadly mutation is also linked to kill moves and special event triggers.

I understand, I am sorry for having repeated myself all over your content, I will now only write at your mod's support topics, and Thank-You Very Much for you Patience.

Also could you please tell me how I can start the first quest in TID 1.8, I don't mean the very alpha version,  I am lost and I don't know how to start, I've spent my evening discovering and installing your content into my Skyrim. I really wanna be cooked again.  Could you also tell me this :  In any of your mods is the char cooked twice or cooked differently, like in a pot instead of a roast split ??

Thank-You.

Hi again,

I understand, I am sorry for having repeated myself all over your content, I will now only write at your mod's support topics, and Thank-You Very Much for you Patience.

Also could you please tell me how I can start the first quest in TID 1.8, I don't mean the very alpha version,  I am lost and I don't know how to start, I've spent my evening discovering and installing your content into my Skyrim. I really wanna be cooked again.  Could you also tell me this :  In any of your mods is the char cooked twice or cooked differently, like in a pot instead of a roast split ??

Thank-You.

You have several options :

- Talk to a citizen of Whiterun

- use the statue near Helgen cave exit

- use simple slavery (it's now an outcome)

- there is also a link with SD+, i guess...

- use CCAS alternate start, available here on LL.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Many of us have asked for the same scenario; captured, cooked on a spit, placed on the dinner table, craved and eaten, fade to black, revived and awakened by Sanguine (or another god/semi-god).  Years have gone by and the only thing I've found that comes close is this mod, which is great and well done, but not what you or I really am looking for.  

We have some of the best animators, story writers and mod developers here at LL, just wish they'd get together and make a great cannibal/dolcett mod for us.

Hi there Delzaron,

This is a Mod Request.

Thank-You.

Many of us have asked for the same scenario; captured, cooked on a spit, placed on the dinner table, craved and eaten, fade to black, revived and awakened by Sanguine (or another god/semi-god).  Years have gone by and the only thing I've found that comes close is this mod, which is great and well done, but not what you or I really am looking for.  

We have some of the best animators, story writers and mod developers here at LL, just wish they'd get together and make a great cannibal/dolcett mod for us.

If you get the ressources, I will be happy to modify Ravenous to include that scene.