38 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Yes, yes you are right, but I was just giving examples of 'why' it might be like this and not like that. It's a matter of getting more specific in the dialogues or adding new ones to make it hold together well.

In general, if we ignore the fact that dovakain is just a terminator in a skirt that can easily run to oblivion, Sovngard, run to visit Hermeus Mora and return as if nothing had happened, then in general every mod on slavery does not start correctly. 

As for me, to say so bluntly that you are now a slave and now you serve us is just kind of creepy. Why not start with basic brainwashing? hypnosis, drugs, various potions, everything to make the hero compliant. It's just that I can't really put things like that into lore games. In this regard, I really like Submission Lola, because there the desire to serve comes purely because of the hidden, secret desires of the heroine. But this mod is generally just an easy walk, it doesn't affect anything. But the appearance of a restaurant with cannibalism and a vampire in the management is already an influence on the narrative. With regard to Ravenous, but here I like the beginning, because the heroine will become a slave only because there is an option to succumb to the words of a vampire, because vampires know how to get into the soul and subdue it? They can. 

22 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

In general, if we ignore the fact that dovakain is just a terminator in a skirt that can easily run to oblivion, Sovngard, run to visit Hermeus Mora and return as if nothing had happened, then in general every mod on slavery does not start correctly. 

As for me, to say so bluntly that you are now a slave and now you serve us is just kind of creepy. Why not start with basic brainwashing? hypnosis, drugs, various potions, everything to make the hero compliant. It's just that I can't really put things like that into lore games. In this regard, I really like Submission Lola, because there the desire to serve comes purely because of the hidden, secret desires of the heroine. But this mod is generally just an easy walk, it doesn't affect anything. But the appearance of a restaurant with cannibalism and a vampire in the management is already an influence on the narrative. With regard to Ravenous, but here I like the beginning, because the heroine will become a slave only because there is an option to succumb to the words of a vampire, because vampires know how to get into the soul and subdue it? They can. 

Right, but you can suggest some other beginning, right? And of the mods I've checked with slavery they just completely ignore the fact that we can shout an NPC to the other side of the mountain or maybe the female dragonborn has her very submissive side? :3

6 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

If you mean working for the mistress after completing the main quest (of course, if you stay alive), then only one quest, VIP service, is not finished. It works every other time and it's better not to touch it. The other three are in perfect order, I have already studied this mod inside and out. The quest with the waitress is also completed, Delzaron does not want to add anything more to it. I may reveal a secret, but the game engine does not allow you to make a fashion quest without bugs at all, even classic quests can stick out of the blue. And by the way, if you find an alternative to such mod, then write right here.

Mistress task is completed. It's a very simple quest.

VIP quest is finished, VIP impaler is fininished... where you found some unfinished quest ? The only one in progress is Namira day, and I'm working on it !

There is some problems, indeed. I just didn't found or implement a proper solution.

20 hours ago, szy971101 said:

Author, this mod  has a lot of unfinished tasks, such as: waiter task, butcher task, etc. Including when I look at the mod entry found a lot of not implemented.   Including the latest holiday quest I still don't understand. I wonder if there's a task code。   — v —

really ?

waistress quest in completed, vip is completed...

5 hours ago, killer905 said:

I admit that when I gave this idea of Simza also getting the chance to be the meat on the plate I didn't consider some other aspects. But it can be explained in the way that Mistress can resurrect one person once every "year". Another version is that Mistress is not able to resurrect a player because she is Dragonborn.

What about other slaves? Here it can be clarified that it will not waste its powers on easily accessible slaves.

Remember that Simza is also a cannibal, and so Mistress may have a greater desire to keep her alive than PC.

1 : technically, it's harder to restore player than a npc clone.

2 : mistress favorite is Simza, not the player. Mistress wants to keep Simza at her side, player was always considered as a potential meal.

2 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

So we initially assume that the mistress knows that Dovakin is in front of her? Is Simza the only cannibal in Skyrim? no, there's a whole pack of Namira fans, led by Eola. One in a year? where it says this, of course, I only went through the mod twice, but she didn't mention it. Well, let's say so, but in defense of dovakin, I will say that unlike Simza, who is only a cook, dovakin is a supplier of human flesh and slaves. Shee can easily get any product, any person, and the three servants that we hired in the story are ordinary empty-headed chickens. Dovakin is able to replace everyone at once, and besides, what kind of idiot would refuse such a warrior on your side?

There is no dovakhin mention in Ravenous. Yopu're just a slave, and a meatgirl. that's all. For Carnificina, your only purpose is to serve her, either in her plate.

And more tehcnically, do you want to be blocked in Ravenous all the time, and do not perform other quests ad adventures ?

Camille is a capable warrior and hunter, she can provide the slaves.

Armina can resurrect people and work as waitress.

Simza is a fine cook, and she's killed in cooking people.

Lamiae is a bard.

So, yes, for lore and game, player have to be replaced.

34 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Right, but you can suggest some other beginning, right? And of the mods I've checked with slavery they just completely ignore the fact that we can shout an NPC to the other side of the mountain or maybe the female dragonborn has her very submissive side? :3

it's because it"s technically hard to restrain shouts in CK.

57 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

Keep in mind my character never done that, and usually play the mods at level 1. She never passed level 10.

So, she's not the dovakhin, just a girl.

19 minutes ago, killer905 said:

So that's why my suggestion is that dovakin become a slave, a whore not of his own free will, but under the influence of drugs, spells and so on. And when she would have seen the light, she would have been like any drug addict - she would have been firmly on the needle. And she would even like to do something like this, the so-called "broken mind"

"or maybe the female dragonborn has her very submissive side? :3"  It is unlikely that the people on this site are playing for male characters. Since almost all sex mods are focused on female characters, right? It's a matter of taste, of course. But not every game is equally interesting for wagering for a man or a woman. When I was going through dragon age 2 for about the third time, I decided to play a female character and damn...how sad it was, the voice actress did not come close to the level of a colleague who voiced a male Hawk.

Let's just say that Skyrim can be played as a male character, but only for the sake of the Serana mod, since the mod is based on the classic scheme: the prince must save the princess.

3 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Mistress task is completed. It's a very simple quest.

where you found some unfinished quest ? The only one in progress is Namira day, and I'm working on it !

There is some problems, indeed. I just didn't found or implement a proper solution.

really ?

waistress quest in completed, vip is completed...

1 : technically, it's harder to restore player than a npc clone.

2 : mistress favorite is Simza, not the player. Mistress wants to keep Simza at her side, player was always considered as a potential meal.

There is no dovakhin mention in Ravenous. Yopu're just a slave, and a meatgirl. that's all. For Carnificina, your only purpose is to serve her, either in her plate.

And more tehcnically, do you want to be blocked in Ravenous all the time, and do not perform other quests ad adventures ?

Camille is a capable warrior and hunter, she can provide the slaves.

Armina can resurrect people and work as waitress.

Simza is a fine cook, and she's killed in cooking people.

Lamiae is a bard.

So, yes, for lore and game, player have to be replaced.

it's because it"s technically hard to restrain shouts in CK.

Keep in mind my character never done that, and usually play the mods at level 1. She never passed level 10.

So, she's not the dovakhin, just a girl.

That's what you do, but it's an artificial prescription lore, I did the same and only because I know what the mod is about. But not everyone will create a character from scratch just to complete one mod. Someone can reach this quest already at 200+ level. And here it will be necessary to explain: how the hell did this happen?

"VIP quest is finished, VIP impaler is fininished..." With the caveats that once in a while the quest just bugs, I had it several times that Simza did not go after the slaves, but just stared at the floor without leaving her place. But these are the details.

"And more tehcnically, do you want to be blocked in Ravenous all the time, and do not perform other quests ad adventures ?"

Please note that some mods have this feature in the options. At least it would be fun and suitable for roleplay wagering.

Better share, how is the mod From the deep? is it worth waiting for the continuation of the quest this year?

On 2024/4/7 at PM9点54分, Delzaron said:

女主任务完成。这是一个非常简单的任务。

VIP任务完成了,VIP穿刺者完成了……你在哪里找到了一些未完成的任务?唯一正在进行的活动是纳米拉日,我正在努力!

确实存在一些问题。我只是没有找到或实施适当的解决方案。

真的 ?

腰部任务已完成,vip已完成...

1:从技术上讲,恢复玩家比NPC克隆更难。

2:情妇最喜欢的是Simza,而不是玩家。女主人希望将西姆扎留在自己身边,玩家一直被视为潜在的美餐。

《贪婪》中没有提及多瓦金。 Yopu只是一个奴隶,一个肉食女孩。就这样。对于 Carnificina 来说,你唯一的目的就是为她服务,无论是在她的盘子里。

从技术上来说,你想一直被困在 Ravenous 中,并且不执行其他任务和冒险吗?

卡米尔是一位能干的战士和猎人,她可以提供奴隶。

阿尔米娜可以复活人并担任女服务员。

西姆扎是一位出色的厨师,但她却因烹饪人们而丧命。

拉米亚是一位吟游诗人。

所以,是的,对于传说和游戏来说,必须更换玩家。

这是因为在CK中抑制喊叫在技术上是很困难的。

请记住,我的角色从未这样做过,并且通常在 1 级玩模组。她从未通过 10 级。

所以,她不是多瓦金,只是一个女孩。

It's the task of slaughtering animals and finding simza has a chance of killing players. There is also a special request from the restaurant waiter and customers to cut raw fish, which I think should be related to the stump in esp.

新版本之二和修复有一个bug,导致vip任务无法完成,并且与simza对话时脱衣的动画会消失,导致任务卡住。我不知道之前发生了什么事 ——

Edited by szy971101
On 4/7/2024 at 4:56 PM, coronelwirs said:

That's what you do, but it's an artificial prescription lore, I did the same and only because I know what the mod is about. But not everyone will create a character from scratch just to complete one mod. Someone can reach this quest already at 200+ level. And here it will be necessary to explain: how the hell did this happen?

"VIP quest is finished, VIP impaler is fininished..." With the caveats that once in a while the quest just bugs, I had it several times that Simza did not go after the slaves, but just stared at the floor without leaving her place. But these are the details.

"And more tehcnically, do you want to be blocked in Ravenous all the time, and do not perform other quests ad adventures ?"

Please note that some mods have this feature in the options. At least it would be fun and suitable for roleplay wagering.

Better share, how is the mod From the deep? is it worth waiting for the continuation of the quest this year?

I admit I never considered the player level as condition of mod entry.

I solved VIP Simza slaves selection problem in last version, now player need to select herself the slaves, like in VIP impaler.

I also fixed the script used when simza clone die, so Simza can resurrect.

Waitress quest passed the tests, and it's very simple. Can you detail the problems you face ?

I don't know how I could block the player inside Ravenous mod... and if it's relevant. For me, it's important to let the choice to the player once the story is done.

As you may know, you can return to the mod anytime by being sold as slave, or just talk to carnificina.

From the deeps is in progress. I'm currently writing a part of the chapter 3. It's a long term project, so don't expect mos story competion until several months.

11 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I admit I never considered the player level as condition of mod entry.

I solved VIP Simza slaves selection problem in last version, now player need to select herself the slaves, like in VIP impaler.

I also fixed the script used when simza clone die, so Simza can resurrect.

Waitress quest passed the tests, and it's very simple. Can you detail the problems you face ?

I don't know how I could block the player inside Ravenous mod... and if it's relevant. For me, it's important to let the choice to the player once the story is done.

As you may know, you can return to the mod anytime by being sold as slave, or just talk to carnificina.

From the deeps is in progress. I'm currently writing a part of the chapter 3. It's a long term project, so don't expect mos story competion until several months.

Yeah sure, look, If by stages, then this is immediately after the VIP guest orders to invite 3 slaves and dovakin too.  After that you have to tell Simza that she is to drag the slaves. But she doesn't follow them, but just stands in the VIP room glued to the floor. And it is kicked out only through setstage. The same thing happens if you ask her in the waitress's quest to cut off Dovakin's vagina. He does absolutely nothing, the process of undressing is underway and the script does not work further. In the VIP quest, where dovakin vip-simza does not cook slaves. In general, do not worry, as in the mod things in the dark, someone does not come somewhere and there is nothing to do about it. But if with the second one you can simply teleport the NPC to the meeting place, then in the case of Simza, she is already in place. It turns out that running the script by moving it to a given location does not make sense.

Through the slave shop, alas, in no way, the mod does not see yours with the restaurant. It's strange, of course. I obviously know about the return, because we were talking about the quests here))) In general, I'm waiting for Deeps, after TID I want something the same super global. Today I caught myself thinking that apart from mods like yours, I have absolutely nothing to do in the game. Of course, there are many mods for the legendary edition, but I don't set foot in this shame anymore, it's so crooked and bugged that I've just had enough. Now only AE-SE. It's a pity that there will never be such mods in Sims 4, perhaps Skyrim would not be useful))))

3 hours ago, gender65 said:

This mod replaces many male bandits with female characters. As a result, female NPCs have SOS installed in the MCM. The mod had to be deleted.

Really ? Are you sure ? Can you show me ?

I don't know how Ravenous could be implied, because it doesn't edit Bandit leveled list.

6 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

Yeah sure, look, If by stages, then this is immediately after the VIP guest orders to invite 3 slaves and dovakin too.  After that you have to tell Simza that she is to drag the slaves. But she doesn't follow them, but just stands in the VIP room glued to the floor. And it is kicked out only through setstage. The same thing happens if you ask her in the waitress's quest to cut off Dovakin's vagina. He does absolutely nothing, the process of undressing is underway and the script does not work further. In the VIP quest, where dovakin vip-simza does not cook slaves. In general, do not worry, as in the mod things in the dark, someone does not come somewhere and there is nothing to do about it. But if with the second one you can simply teleport the NPC to the meeting place, then in the case of Simza, she is already in place. It turns out that running the script by moving it to a given location does not make sense.

Through the slave shop, alas, in no way, the mod does not see yours with the restaurant. It's strange, of course. I obviously know about the return, because we were talking about the quests here))) In general, I'm waiting for Deeps, after TID I want something the same super global. Today I caught myself thinking that apart from mods like yours, I have absolutely nothing to do in the game. Of course, there are many mods for the legendary edition, but I don't set foot in this shame anymore, it's so crooked and bugged that I've just had enough. Now only AE-SE. It's a pity that there will never be such mods in Sims 4, perhaps Skyrim would not be useful))))

It's a package priority conflict problem.

I changed some ravenous quest properties for solving selling followers conflict with frameworks.

The problem if I don't have the problems you met... so understand it's hard for me to fix a problem I don't see in my playthrough...

did you spoken with killer905 about it ? I could redo a run on this quest, but I do'nt expect I'll get what you get... I'll see.

For cutting vagina, there is a table to activate. It will bound the player on, and trigger the stage where the scene is.

I planned to redo TID, but the last. FTD, AFS, and NMM will be prioritized. AFS particilary, because there is not lot to do.

Ravenous complexity was pushed far than intended in the initial project. I'm quite glad to see what It become, but when I see all the work hours spent...

FTD now have two chapters : 1, the shorter, is the introduction. The second goes to Insmouth. The chapter 3 is only Nuai quest line, riekling focused. It stops when player discovers the lost city.

I'm sure there is room for improvements in the mod story (for example, I think I made the player leaving Insmoyth too quicjly, she should go back to the guard office).

The others projects are AFS, NMM, and TID.

TID needs a full redone, I'll delete all the quests, but keep the assets, race, etc...

AFS... I should play it again, and list everything going wrong. Except Ravena related stuff, the mod needs some fixes and maybe some quests deletion (the last chapter is boring in my taste).

NMM... I want to redo some characters, the story a bit (specially the end), and the Mansion (no more vampiric mansion, but a solitude style one, the problem is where to place it).

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

you were rignt, modifying VIP quest made some side effects.

The script is in cause of the 55->200 stage progression problem I faced.

I got a problem when I tried to load the scripts in the slaves dialogues. I guess it's the reason of the problem. I regenerated them, and everything worked smoothly.

I'll test the part whne player is selected as main course after. Edit : tested, no problems, Simza package worked as intended, beheading the appetizer, and returned to cook the player.

But the slaves are actyally recruited, and Simza had no problems to follow them. Just use T if she's blocked somewhere.

I post here the archive of the scripts, including the refreshed ones of VIP. Hope it will help.

Ravenous scripts.zip

Edited by Delzaron

On 4/7/2024 at 4:56 PM, coronelwirs said:

I thinking about the remarks you made about the lore... and I think you made a point.

Improving the lore could help to improve the immersion.

In Ravenous, except the submissiveness of the player, it could be Carnificina gaze (she's a high level vampire lord).

And of course, my point of view is biaised by the fact I use Nesura, my forsworn girl since 10 years, who is also my test character, so she never became the dragonborn.

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Really ? Are you sure ? Can you show me ?

I don't know how Ravenous could be implied, because it doesn't edit Bandit leveled list.

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I turned on and off the plugin of this mod three times and always had the same result- almost all male bandits were replaced by women and in the MCM sos schlong mod, the female characters had SOS installed. I wouldn't have realized this right away if it hadn't been for the Dancing penis mod, when the murdered female characters had cumshots.

Probably, users of this mod do not notice these changes and believe that this is the way it should be, because they do not use the Dancing Penis mod and do not see the changes.

Edited by gender65
6 hours ago, megger35 said:

Gone though the mod many times , in game and CK . 
to be honest never had this issues and don’t see any changes to bandits in CK 

think your issues lies with other mod conflict 

What does it have to do with other mods and their conflicts, if the problem appears only with the installation of this mod?

Can I ask you a question? Do you have the Dancing Penis mod installed?

Have you checked female characters for SOS in MCM?

Why am I asking? Maybe you've never checked what I'm writing about, so it seems to you that everything is fine.

Edited by gender65
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gender65 said:

What does it have to do with other mods and their conflicts, if the problem appears only with the installation of this mod?

Can I ask you a question? Do you have the Dancing Penis mod installed?

Have you checked female characters for SOS in MCM?

Why am I asking? Maybe you've never checked what I'm writing about, so it seems to you that everything is fine.

Ok, I'll visit some bandits occupied forts, I'll see if I'll find only female bandits.

Edit : tested in Ravenous SE. Fort Greymoor, the fort just north of Riften, and the moonfoege ruin nearby whiterun.

I met male and female bandits, as I supposed.

So, you should formulate another hypothesis.

Edited by Delzaron
1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I'll visit some bandits occupied forts, I'll see if I'll find only female bandits.

Edit : tested in Ravenous SE. Fort Greymoor, the fort just north of Riften, and the moonfoege ruin nearby whiterun.

I met male and female bandits, as I supposed.

So, you should formulate another hypothesis.

I've also met male and female bandits with the Ravenous mod. Kill some female bandits and check in MCM SOS schlongs if some have male SOS

I checked in Swindler's Den.

Edited by gender65
1 hour ago, gender65 said:

I've also met male and female bandits with the Ravenous mod. Kill some female bandits and check in MCM SOS schlongs if some have male SOS

I checked in Swindler's Den.

so, what happened in swindler's den ? and Schlongs (I also have this mod).

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

so, what happened in swindler's den ? and Schlongs (I also have this mod).

Without your mod, almost all male bandits are there, if you turn on your mod, then almost all female bandits are there. I turned the plugin on and off several times to make sure of this.
Well, I suppose that some of my mods together with yours give such changes, I'll try to find what intersects.Your mod is very interesting and I don't want to give it up.

On 4/12/2024 at 9:11 AM, Delzaron said:

I thinking about the remarks you made about the lore... and I think you made a point.

Improving the lore could help to improve the immersion.

In Ravenous, except the submissiveness of the player, it could be Carnificina gaze (she's a high level vampire lord).

And of course, my point of view is biaised by the fact I use Nesura, my forsworn girl since 10 years, who is also my test character, so she never became the dragonborn.

Yes, I'm not arguing, it's understandable in your mods, but there are some, like DDC, where it gets hammered.

It's a pity that you will remove all the quests from the TID to redo them, except for some they are all cool. However, the second time I finished passing, I came across a completely different pile of problems than during the first passage. For example, I completely lost sidequests with Anezka, a spy who was looking for a mole in the city and all quests with a temple. But at the same time, the main quests and the last one, where the council meets, had no problems at all. But at the first pass, I suffered.

Therefore, I have no complaints at all, especially when a person writes and works on quests alone. In addition, I always make a discount on the game itself, and it does not seem to favor the creation of such extensive mods, the maximum of Skyrim is armor and some aspects to improve the combat. The rest can already be equated with a miracle.

So good luck and, as always, more inspiration for something like this.

On 4/13/2024 at 11:10 AM, gender65 said:

Without your mod, almost all male bandits are there, if you turn on your mod, then almost all female bandits are there. I turned the plugin on and off several times to make sure of this.
Well, I suppose that some of my mods together with yours give such changes, I'll try to find what intersects.Your mod is very interesting and I don't want to give it up.

You think right, at first glance it may seem that many mods have nothing to do with each other, but this is a mistake. For example, there is a small mod for DD called DDM, so it conflicts with Racemod. And there are T&L, which can cause damage to the prison alternative mod. In general, I advise everyone not to throw a huge bunch of script mods into Skyrim, for example with Ravenous, downloaded, installed, passed it and then you finish what you want. Or here's Deadly pleasure, put it on, passed it and deleted it.

I had one mod for dovakin's house with a bunch of pama deadly furniture toys, so, an unremarkable mod turned out to be the cause of a complete breakdown of Meat Farm, although only PDF connects them. Test the mods right away, not in a month when there will be 400+ total in MO2 and you will figure out these puzzles for a year.

Edited by coronelwirs

Question to all . Do you use this mod as once of quest eye candy . 
or like me have it there all the time as a punishment mod from when I get defeated , sold though simple slavery ? 

( ps I also have auto save off so it really does punish me for being stupid sometimes ) 

4 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

Yes, I'm not arguing, it's understandable in your mods, but there are some, like DDC, where it gets hammered.

It's a pity that you will remove all the quests from the TID to redo them, except for some they are all cool. However, the second time I finished passing, I came across a completely different pile of problems than during the first passage. For example, I completely lost sidequests with Anezka, a spy who was looking for a mole in the city and all quests with a temple. But at the same time, the main quests and the last one, where the council meets, had no problems at all. But at the first pass, I suffered.

Therefore, I have no complaints at all, especially when a person writes and works on quests alone. In addition, I always make a discount on the game itself, and it does not seem to favor the creation of such extensive mods, the maximum of Skyrim is armor and some aspects to improve the combat. The rest can already be equated with a miracle.

So good luck and, as always, more inspiration for something like this.

DDC ?

My plans for TID are this :

- part 1 : the introduction. With Frabbi, inquiry about the disparitions. It will end with aTID1Slave quest (so, no modification needed for simple slavery.

- part 2 : player as slave. After a short period of taming/evaluation, player will be sold. 4 potentials buyers will be available : Hashep, the farmer (truly the best option), Simza, the brothelkeeper, the torn owner (a dirty arena), and a bandit (worse scenario, prepare yourself to suffer). Frabbi will be sold to Hashep. I plan to make all the part 2 repeatible, so player could be sold again by simple slavery and replay the part. If player was already promoted as servant, you'll just need to work to repay your dept.

- part 3 : player a low citizen. Player will need to find a place to sleep (the common house), and to work. I want to make the plot between the god workshipers and the vampire aristocracy less brutal.

- part 4 : the plot. Player will need to choose a side (the most promising is Chaur Tegoth side, for obvious reasons). It will end with the queen overthrown and the release of the great ancient.

I plan to redesign some npcs, change some names, etc... and add nex outifts more civilians. For example, Lady ritual outift for the highest prostitutes, ascended sleeper skin from vicn for the Korathi, etc...

I wosh also to make all the names more coherent. I like Hashep, so she'll keep her name. I think to search the names in the dunmer/egyptian lore.

3 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

You think right, at first glance it may seem that many mods have nothing to do with each other, but this is a mistake. For example, there is a small mod for DD called DDM, so it conflicts with Racemod. And there are T&L, which can cause damage to the prison alternative mod. In general, I advise everyone not to throw a huge bunch of script mods into Skyrim, for example with Ravenous, downloaded, installed, passed it and then you finish what you want. Or here's Deadly pleasure, put it on, passed it and deleted it.

I had one mod for dovakin's house with a bunch of pama deadly furniture toys, so, an unremarkable mod turned out to be the cause of a complete breakdown of Meat Farm, although only PDF connects them. Test the mods right away, not in a month when there will be 400+ total in MO2 and you will figure out these puzzles for a year.

On 4/14/2024 at 8:10 PM, Delzaron said:

DDC ?

My plans for TID are this :

- part 1 : the introduction. With Frabbi, inquiry about the disparitions. It will end with aTID1Slave quest (so, no modification needed for simple slavery.

- part 2 : player as slave. After a short period of taming/evaluation, player will be sold. 4 potentials buyers will be available : Hashep, the farmer (truly the best option), Simza, the brothelkeeper, the torn owner (a dirty arena), and a bandit (worse scenario, prepare yourself to suffer). Frabbi will be sold to Hashep. I plan to make all the part 2 repeatible, so player could be sold again by simple slavery and replay the part. If player was already promoted as servant, you'll just need to work to repay your dept.

- part 3 : player a low citizen. Player will need to find a place to sleep (the common house), and to work. I want to make the plot between the god workshipers and the vampire aristocracy less brutal.

- part 4 : the plot. Player will need to choose a side (the most promising is Chaur Tegoth side, for obvious reasons). It will end with the queen overthrown and the release of the great ancient.

I plan to redesign some npcs, change some names, etc... and add nex outifts more civilians. For example, Lady ritual outift for the highest prostitutes, ascended sleeper skin from vicn for the Korathi, etc...

I wosh also to make all the names more coherent. I like Hashep, so she'll keep her name. I think to search the names in the dunmer/egyptian lore.

Dark Desire Club. 

An interesting solution, I will wait for its implementation. I also liked Hashep very much, kind and friendly, not like Azhra, I even decided to marry her through a mod, but I'm afraid that she will run away and will not live in Ibn. 

Since you're going to redo everything, I'll let myself have a couple of ideas. Maybe it's worth removing the aTIDtemple quests? Well, add prostitution to the mod. That is, we also have a club-the molag bal temple. It would be funny if in the beginning, when dovakin was still a slave, she would have been forced to please Falmers, pure falmers, or even thrown into Mutators severs as a toy for spiders, trolls and Skeevers. And that's exactly what was missing in the finale of the story, so it was a duel with the queen, who initially sentenced us to death. It would be ironic that the one sent to her death had returned to take away her throne.

So I wish you success. In any case, there is no equal to your mod in terms of globality. The size of the story is probably bigger than the Dawnguard DLC