• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I use all these mods, excepet Sanguine debauchery.

At leastn the player is spited, right ?

I use these MODS: 

SexLabFramework_v162

ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

Skyrim legendary edition

SDPlus359

An NPC or player (it does not matter) will come to a position next to the wheel and nothing will happen. I found out if another animation is being started here, a spit appears through the person.

PS: I am sorry for my bad English :classic_confused:

enb 2018_05_19 11_43_32_73.jpg

enb 2018_05_19 11_50_30_29.jpg

enb 2018_05_19 11_51_38_96.jpg

55 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

The scene is not triggered.

Dis you try to use "t" (some times the actors simply can't reach their positions. Waiting or leveing/reenter scene often help) ?

Unfortunately it did not help. I also often find that "Lady Carnificin" is stuck in the door and does not want to go any further. I have to push her out of the door and then she goes to the next door where she gets stuck again :classic_undecided:

44 minutes ago, yugiohking said:

hey, I am stuck at the quest where the player gets eaten but my character and Carnificina are just standing in the cell. what can I do to fix this

If you can move, trying to push Lady Carnificin out of the door of cell. This procedure helped me, then she stuck again in the door above the staircase :classic_undecided:

1 hour ago, yugiohking said:

hey, I am stuck at the quest where the player gets eaten but my character and Carnificina are just standing in the cell. what can I do to fix this

important note : this quest will cancel the 2/3 of the mod, and trigger sanguine debauchery event.

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

If you can move, trying to push Lady Carnificin out of the door of cell. This procedure helped me, then she stuck again in the door above the staircase :classic_undecided:

Nice trick... so maybe she's blocked somewhere... but the "t" trick should solve that problem.

48 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Nice, but please go somewhere else ? Maybe here https://www.loverslab.com/forum/9-general-discussion/  and set up your own thread, maybe more people will appreciate it.

What is that advertising ?

On 22. 11. 2017 at 10:45 PM, Lazurak said:

Same problem.

First she won't get on the wheel, but I will do the attack for gutting her. After that, I will just stand there doing nothing. Then I found that when I talked to her and said "Bend over Slave" she was suddenly on the spitroast, and a sexlab animation triggered (with a metal spike going through her).

After that, she was walking around (still with the spitroast in her body).

I told her to follow me, then did the (meat harvest) dialogue and she ended up being on the spitroast for good it seems, but took very long to be "done", and I don't know if it would have triggered by itself, since I was trying out some stuff while I was waiting.

Also, I was trying to do the victim route first, which didn't trigger animations either, even when I did manage to make it all the way there with her.

The animations DO trigger when I use the wheel or spitroast directly, but when the quest demans it, they seem to be locked. I will move over to the correct position, but the animation is aborted immediately.

Edit: My theory is that the scenes' loss of control somehow interferes with the Zaz and Sexlab animations? Taking control of the player character seems to cancel the ZaZ animations of the spitroast for example, so maybe the same thing is happening to the NPCs?

Since I have no experience with modding I don't know if that is in any way possible.

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

8 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

Hum... Spitraoast animations are idles. Fo it should not mess with player taking controls...

Walking around ? She was supposed to die ! And be turned into Meat pieces, like Maya !

Can you send me some screenshots about this scene ?

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hum... Spitraoast animations are idles. Fo it should not mess with player taking controls...

Walking around ? She was supposed to die ! And be turned into Meat pieces, like Maya !

Can you send me some screenshots about this scene ?

start the task

enb 2018_05_20 09_06_28_90.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_06_51_50.jpg

7 hours ago, poblivion said:

After the animation ends, the player can move and attack (using spells). After the start of the next animation player dies to scatter around the meat and bones.

enb 2018_05_20 09_10_10_81.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_11_11_08.jpg

The player stands in place, can not move or attack. Dialog is possible. I use the dialog to launch sex animation. As soon as the animation starts, spiroast will appear.

enb 2018_05_20 09_08_26_50.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_08_47_32.jpg

The player goes to the wheel and stops there. I'm trying to wait "T", but nothing happens

enb 2018_05_20 09_07_30_04.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_07_41_94.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_08_00_27.jpg

OMG...

Something is wrong, definitly...

What could happen to make this part being a mess...

I'll test it when I can...

16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

OMG...

Something is wrong, definitly...

What could happen to make this part being a mess...

I'll test it when I can...

I will be very glad if you can fix the bug.  

It is a very interesting MOD, it would be good to extend it to other tasks.  Maybe add some things from MOD Namira's Goat ? 

If it was not too complicated, I suggest using this MOD https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58038/?  after meat harvest, leaving only a skeleton.  Then it would be perfect.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:25 AM, poblivion said:

The player goes to the wheel and stops there. I'm trying to wait "T", but nothing happens

enb 2018_05_20 09_07_30_04.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_07_41_94.jpg

enb 2018_05_20 09_08_00_27.jpg

I had this same problem until I went into the creation kit and move the wheel into the roem more.

Somehow where the wheel is causes a problem.

15 hours ago, Nathanael20 said:

I had this same problem until I went into the creation kit and move the wheel into the roem more.

Somehow where the wheel is causes a problem.

Surely a meshe problem...

That's a good new : the script is not in cause. I'm tired to recreate quests due to regular CK corruption...

I made some changes : the butchering scene works smootly now : it was just a meshes collision problem. I solved it by expending the navmeshes and moving the furnitures.

The mod still have lot of problems : the girls don't stay in the House, a quest seems corrupted, some packages seems to have problems...

So, more work in perspective for me...

20180523001024_1.jpg

20180523001044_1.jpg

20180523001053_1.jpg

20180523001101_1.jpg

20180523001135_1.jpg

20180523001419_1.jpg

20180523001537_1.jpg