Hi. I have run into problems with your latest version of this mod. In previous version, there seems a problem about LOD that the loading range are not working properly. However, in the latest version, the shop gets totally wrong. There are two layers of floor somewhere and NPCs get stuck in it with broken AI package( they don't move at all.......).

Waiting for a quick reply. Thanks!

HEy guys.

Im hyped about this mod. But Ive got similar problem as other, when I randomly checked pages of this thread. 

The quest starts okay when I talk to the Stendar guy in the Riften. He sent me to this abandoned house north-east of Riften. There Ive found a guy also from Stendars Who told me that some of his mates went to basement, didnt came back and that we must leave this house immidiately. Then the message pops up saying something like "Orton (or Whatever the guy s name is) run away." But he is still Idling inside the house, drinking, eating, walking around, but the quest progresses. When I went down to basement Ive seen what Ive seen (spoiler preventing) but when you talk to the NPC there she says something about making me a slave or pet or something and that she will show me where to sleep. Immidiately after that, without moving a single step, she says "Here we are, you will sleep there blahblah (spoiler preventing). and the quest stop progressing. When I try to talk to her again, the same dialogues as when I came down starts again. 

So basically, the quest stop progressing when you try to talk to the NPC in the abandoned house's basement. 

PS: could the fact that I am already a vampire be a problem there?

Hi. I have run into problems with your latest version of this mod. In previous version, there seems a problem about LOD that the loading range are not working properly. However, in the latest version, the shop gets totally wrong. There are two layers of floor somewhere and NPCs get stuck in it with broken AI package( they don't move at all.......).

Hey I just realized...

There is some kind of script on the nexus page for alowing NPC to move within different levels of a house or so.

Shouldnt that be a problem? 

Im sorry but I dont know the name of the mod :(

HEy guys.

Im hyped about this mod. But Ive got similar problem as other, when I randomly checked pages of this thread. 

The quest starts okay when I talk to the Stendar guy in the Riften. He sent me to this abandoned house north-east of Riften. There Ive found a guy also from Stendars Who told me that some of his mates went to basement, didnt came back and that we must leave this house immidiately. Then the message pops up saying something like "Orton (or Whatever the guy s name is) run away." But he is still Idling inside the house, drinking, eating, walking around, but the quest progresses. When I went down to basement Ive seen what Ive seen (spoiler preventing) but when you talk to the NPC there she says something about making me a slave or pet or something and that she will show me where to sleep. Immidiately after that, without moving a single step, she says "Here we are, you will sleep there blahblah (spoiler preventing). and the quest stop progressing. When I try to talk to her again, the same dialogues as when I came down starts again. 

So basically, the quest stop progressing when you try to talk to the NPC in the abandoned house's basement. 

Hey I just realized...

There is some kind of script on the nexus page for alowing NPC to move within different levels of a house or so.

I use the version that was updated about half a month ago and it works all well except the loading problem.

I mean the floor and wall (static object in the game) are misplaced and the NPCs get stuck as they have no way to go out with collision on. (Sorry for no screenshot.....)

Love this mod but i had some problems whit getting the permit but i will work now i hope, i would like to see some more chances to more "bad endings" the master maybe gets hungry or want to show how the food is made....or think she have no use if you. Also i could think alternative start could be fun, short if you don't get out.

just some ideas i like to see in the future, good job and thanks  

HEy guys.

Hey I just realized...

I use the version that was updated about half a month ago and it works all well except the loading problem.

I mean the floor and wall (static object in the game) are misplaced and the NPCs get stuck as they have no way to go out with collision on. (Sorry for no screenshot.....)

Love this mod but i had some problems whit getting the permit but i will work now i hope, i would like to see some more chances to more "bad endings" the master maybe gets hungry or want to show how the food is made....or think she have no use if you. Also i could think alternative start could be fun, short if you don't get out.

The current versio should have the cell LOD problem fixed, no ?

More bad endings, and an alternate start ? Possible... but i'll need some ideas for this.

More bad endings, and an alternate start ? Possible... but i'll need some ideas for this.

Ideas? I have a few if you want :)

How about Alternative Start: You start in the restaurant as captured meat tied up and waiting to be processed.

Now you need to find a away to escape, except your doom, or convince the boss that you are valuable to keep around.

Maybe to be a waitress, meat collector or slut. 

Also how about adding Milk Mod Economy support so that the restaurant has cattle for both. Then that would be another option for the girl. Maybe start as a milk cow that was about to be transferred to the meat selection instead. Then she could try also to trick the boss to take one of her colleges instead. 

Bad Endings, no death. Needing to give a leg and/or arm to the job. And use the amputee mod and help cook your own part. 

Breast grilling (tied up on knees with tits over fire) and removal (if it's possible to use equip Namira's goat body on the player).

Bad Ending: Self suggestion, starts to date leader or someone important in the restaurant. Then what's to give them something special and suggests they have a taste of her. 

Oven? If you could maybe enlarge the oven in skyrim ,so a full person to fit a full female. There you could be taken tied up by jealous coworkers. (works with spit to otherwise) 

Otherwise maybe as a meat collector people come after you as revenge and decide to give you the same faith as you gave someone they loved. Then they could force you up on the spit. 

You could be sent as a peace offering to someone who is dangerous for the restaurant, like a king or orc stronghold.

(also make all orc strongholds have a spiting station for humans. And if you fight a orc and they win they take you to camp and eat you) 

A customer can demand you as there meal. (And if you can't talk them out of it you're doomed.)

Or maybe if you fail a quest with collecting meat you get to be replacement.

Or if they feel you been gone to long they send out hunters for you instead. 

Maybe also possible to face other meat hunters when you still don't work at the restaurant. That can try to capture you. That would be another way to start the quest and come in contact with the restaurant. Then just like alternative start you need to find a way of the meat list. 

___

Thanks for great mod and hope one of these ideas at least would be useful. 

HEy guys.

Hey I just realized...

Yep...LOD problem is fixed in current version, while many construction object of the restaurant get misplaced (leading to not accessible to NPCs or NPC being not able to move), which the biggest problem in current version.

HEy guys.

Hey I just realized...

Yep...LOD problem is fixed in current version, while many construction object of the restaurant get misplaced (leading to not accessible to NPCs or NPC being not able to move), which the biggest problem in current version.

Ah... screenshots ?

Ideas? I have a few if you want :)

How about Alternative Start: You start in the restaurant as captured meat tied up and waiting to be processed.

Now you need to find a away to escape, except your doom, or convince the boss that you are valuable to keep around.

Maybe to be a waitress, meat collector or slut. 

Also how about adding Milk Mod Economy support so that the restaurant has cattle for both. Then that would be another option for the girl. Maybe start as a milk cow that was about to be transferred to the meat selection instead. Then she could try also to trick the boss to take one of her colleges instead. 

Bad Endings, no death. Needing to give a leg and/or arm to the job. And use the amputee mod and help cook your own part. 

Breast grilling (tied up on knees with tits over fire) and removal (if it's possible to use equip Namira's goat body on the player).

Bad Ending: Self suggestion, starts to date leader or someone important in the restaurant. Then what's to give them something special and suggests they have a taste of her. 

Oven? If you could maybe enlarge the oven in skyrim ,so a full person to fit a full female. There you could be taken tied up by jealous coworkers. (works with spit to otherwise) 

Otherwise maybe as a meat collector people come after you as revenge and decide to give you the same faith as you gave someone they loved. Then they could force you up on the spit. 

You could be sent as a peace offering to someone who is dangerous for the restaurant, like a king or orc stronghold.

(also make all orc strongholds have a spiting station for humans. And if you fight a orc and they win they take you to camp and eat you) 

A customer can demand you as there meal. (And if you can't talk them out of it you're doomed.)

Or maybe if you fail a quest with collecting meat you get to be replacement.

Or if they feel you been gone to long they send out hunters for you instead. 

Maybe also possible to face other meat hunters when you still don't work at the restaurant. That can try to capture you. That would be another way to start the quest and come in contact with the restaurant. Then just like alternative start you need to find a way of the meat list. 

___

Thanks for great mod and hope one of these ideas at least would be useful. 

i like the ideas, sort of what i had in mind,,,

The current version is 2mb, while 1.4 was 40 mb. Are some files missing? I'm confused...

I removed the screenshots files.

The missing walls problem should be fixed now. For me, it is...

Looks like the armor textures are gone. Is that deliberate?

The current version is 2mb, while 1.4 was 40 mb. Are some files missing? I'm confused...

I removed the screenshots files.

The missing walls problem should be fixed now. For me, it is...

Looks like the armor textures are gone. Is that deliberate?

Yes. I removed this armor due to authorship problems.

Has anyone else had the following problem?

Seems the animations are not working, when 1st go to the meatshop and told to get on the cross, the character and the npc just stand still, if I setstage past that, I then can have the option of being meat, and again the character and npc just stand there once the talking is over (this time my character is frozen in place) if I do the mission to find the vigilances than when I get back to the meatshop and get instructions on cooking, after the talk, everyone once again stand still and again my character cannot move.

So it would seem the animations are not triggering.

Anyone else have this problem? or know what the issue is?

Seems the animations are not working, when 1st go to the meatshop and told to get on the cross, the character and the npc just stand still, if I setstage past that, I then can have the option of being meat, and again the character and npc just stand there once the talking is over (this time my character is frozen in place) if I do the mission to find the vigilances than when I get back to the meatshop and get instructions on cooking, after the talk, everyone once again stand still and again my character cannot move.

animations or packages ?

This "cannibal feast" at the end... what is the nature of the "volunteer"? Can it be yourself? And does it fade to black as usual or do you see yourself served...?

The final quest use a volunteer, Amélie Jehane...

At this stade, you're a vampire like Carnificina, so you're a guest...

some problem here

Npc said follow her for new bed to sleep and nothing more

talk her again have some talk again

some problem here

Npc said follow her for new bed to sleep and nothing more

talk her again have some talk again

Ah... the dialogues work for me, I forgot to add a location specification in the dialogue !