Has anyone else had the following problem?

Seems the animations are not working, when 1st go to the meatshop and told to get on the cross, the character and the npc just stand still, if I setstage past that, I then can have the option of being meat, and again the character and npc just stand there once the talking is over (this time my character is frozen in place) if I do the mission to find the vigilances than when I get back to the meatshop and get instructions on cooking, after the talk, everyone once again stand still and again my character cannot move.

So it would seem the animations are not triggering.

Anyone else have this problem? or know what the issue is?

some problem here

Npc said follow her for new bed to sleep and nothing more

talk her again have some talk again

Ah... the dialogues work for me, I forgot to add a location specification in the dialogue !

Indeed. Tried it twice with new game , in hope it would be just a bug , but there is nothing happening there after talking to her.

Curious , it did work in the last patch where the walls were missing.

Seems the animations are not working, when 1st go to the meatshop and told to get on the cross, the character and the npc just stand still, if I setstage past that, I then can have the option of being meat, and again the character and npc just stand there once the talking is over (this time my character is frozen in place) if I do the mission to find the vigilances than when I get back to the meatshop and get instructions on cooking, after the talk, everyone once again stand still and again my character cannot move.

some problem here

Ah... the dialogues work for me, I forgot to add a location specification in the dialogue !

Indeed. Tried it twice with new game , in hope it would be just a bug , but there is nothing happening there after talking to her.

Arg... a problem solved create another...

• 2 weeks later...

some problem here

1. Othor doesn't go out abandoned house.

2. Lady Carnificina doesn't go to cross.

3. Simza doesn't follow player to Lady Carnificina.

Ver. 1.6bis has these three problems.

Ver. 1.6, these worked fine. They did there role.

Perhaps, there are disconnections of navmesh.

some problem here

1. Othor doesn't go out abandoned house.

2. Lady Carnificina doesn't go to cross.

3. Simza doesn't follow player to Lady Carnificina.

Ver. 1.6bis has these three problems.

Ver. 1.6, these worked fine. They did there role.

Perhaps, there are disconnections of navmesh.

Hum... surely navmeshes problem, indeed. I made no changes on packages...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Delz :)

Decided to try this mod again, after previous success of forsworns.

Got a little further this time but got stucked after finishing distributing pies. the problem is that the quest got completed but the information "completed: distribute pies" pops up over and over again. At ifrst its annoying becouse it comes with the completed quest sound effect also but mainly it blocks new quests to appear... (All Ive noticed is that in the quest points there is a mark for distribute pies but there is also another point which is completely empty. )

Hey Delz :)

Decided to try this mod again, after previous success of forsworns.

Got a little further this time but got stucked after finishing distributing pies. the problem is that the quest got completed but the information "completed: distribute pies" pops up over and over again. At ifrst its annoying becouse it comes with the completed quest sound effect also but mainly it blocks new quests to appear... (All Ive noticed is that in the quest points there is a mark for distribute pies but there is also another point which is completely empty. )

A loop in the repetitive quest ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.11.2017 at 10:46 AM, amyrach said:

Hi I am stuck on buthcing Maya the animation is not playing she is not going to rite position and then won't go to the spot after cutting her open using 1.7

Same problem.

First she won't get on the wheel, but I will do the attack for gutting her. After that, I will just stand there doing nothing. Then I found that when I talked to her and said "Bend over Slave" she was suddenly on the spitroast, and a sexlab animation triggered (with a metal spike going through her).

After that, she was walking around (still with the spitroast in her body).

I told her to follow me, then did the (meat harvest) dialogue and she ended up being on the spitroast for good it seems, but took very long to be "done", and I don't know if it would have triggered by itself, since I was trying out some stuff while I was waiting.

Also, I was trying to do the victim route first, which didn't trigger animations either, even when I did manage to make it all the way there with her.

The animations DO trigger when I use the wheel or spitroast directly, but when the quest demans it, they seem to be locked. I will move over to the correct position, but the animation is aborted immediately.

Edit: My theory is that the scenes' loss of control somehow interferes with the Zaz and Sexlab animations? Taking control of the player character seems to cancel the ZaZ animations of the spitroast for example, so maybe the same thing is happening to the NPCs?

Since I have no experience with modding I don't know if that is in any way possible.

Edited by Lazurak
9 hours ago, Lazurak said:

Same problem.

First she won't get on the wheel, but I will do the attack for gutting her. After that, I will just stand there doing nothing. Then I found that when I talked to her and said "Bend over Slave" she was suddenly on the spitroast, and a sexlab animation triggered (with a metal spike going through her).

After that, she was walking around (still with the spitroast in her body).

I told her to follow me, then did the (meat harvest) dialogue and she ended up being on the spitroast for good it seems, but took very long to be "done", and I don't know if it would have triggered by itself, since I was trying out some stuff while I was waiting.

Also, I was trying to do the victim route first, which didn't trigger animations either, even when I did manage to make it all the way there with her.

The animations DO trigger when I use the wheel or spitroast directly, but when the quest demans it, they seem to be locked. I will move over to the correct position, but the animation is aborted immediately.

Edit: My theory is that the scenes' loss of control somehow interferes with the Zaz and Sexlab animations? Taking control of the player character seems to cancel the ZaZ animations of the spitroast for example, so maybe the same thing is happening to the NPCs?

Since I have no experience with modding I don't know if that is in any way possible.

Except the player weapon animation bug, this scene was tested many times, and should work nicely. Maybe a problem with a package...

Maya is tied on the wheel, the player hit her (you need the bone sword for that, it's specified in the package), and she moves to be spitroasted, no ?

No, the attacking works as intended.

When Maya is supposed to interact with the wheel, she will just stand there. The scene progresses after a few seconds with the attacking (I was using the bone sword), and then Maya will continue just standing there instead of getting on the spitroast.

The same thing happened with the Player Death scenario: Neither the wheel nor the spitroast was triggered by the scene, although I can trigger them when I interact with them outside the scene.

I am using Ravenous 1.7, along with ZaZ 8.0

6 hours ago, Lazurak said:

No, the attacking works as intended.

When Maya is supposed to interact with the wheel, she will just stand there. The scene progresses after a few seconds with the attacking (I was using the bone sword), and then Maya will continue just standing there instead of getting on the spitroast.

The same thing happened with the Player Death scenario: Neither the wheel nor the spitroast was triggered by the scene, although I can trigger them when I interact with them outside the scene.

I am using Ravenous 1.7, along with ZaZ 8.0

Ok, packages corruption, I guess... sigh.

• 1 month later...

I am also experiencing a first quest wait on the cross issue .. Carnificina doesn't properly guide me down, when I push her cause I'm trying to go down she then goes down but then doesn't leave the entrance to cross door, and even after waiting on the cross the quest doesn't progress  / advance.

14 hours ago, <MHOP> said:

I am also experiencing a first quest wait on the cross issue .. Carnificina doesn't properly guide me down, when I push her cause I'm trying to go down she then goes down but then doesn't leave the entrance to cross door, and even after waiting on the cross the quest doesn't progress  / advance.

In term of packages,  it's good. Maybe the door limit blocks Carni.

I solved the textures glitch, but maybe it have other consequences...

• 1 month later...

I'd really like to play this mod-- I've managed to start it and do a little bit of questing, have killed Othor and butchered Maya and tried to go out and gather meat, but every two minutes or so: CTD! (Inside the shop seems stable, but as soon as I go outside or try to make my way over to Riften, walking OR fast-travel, down it goes. It also crashes immediately if I try to save.) I've tried changing the load order (bottom, middle, closer to the top) and that doesn't seem to help. I've run LOOT. I have all the requirements. 

Admittedly, I have a LOT of mods; maybe one (or more) is conflicting with something? (I've got nothing else that changes the worldspace in Riften's cell, though, as far as I know.) Also I added this mod to an in-progress game (my char is level 29); would a new game maybe work better? Or at all?

I am terrible at troubleshooting mods; I'm not particularly tech-savvy, don't know a thing about programming or editing files or code, and I only know a couple of console commands (like "showracemenu" and "QAsmoke" and "coc Riverwood", things like that). Any help explained in a simple way for an idiot would be welcomed!

14 hours ago, Zilchtastic said:

I'd really like to play this mod-- I've managed to start it and do a little bit of questing, have killed Othor and butchered Maya and tried to go out and gather meat, but every two minutes or so: CTD! (Inside the shop seems stable, but as soon as I go outside or try to make my way over to Riften, walking OR fast-travel, down it goes. It also crashes immediately if I try to save.) I've tried changing the load order (bottom, middle, closer to the top) and that doesn't seem to help. I've run LOOT. I have all the requirements. 

Admittedly, I have a LOT of mods; maybe one (or more) is conflicting with something? (I've got nothing else that changes the worldspace in Riften's cell, though, as far as I know.) Also I added this mod to an in-progress game (my char is level 29); would a new game maybe work better? Or at all?

I am terrible at troubleshooting mods; I'm not particularly tech-savvy, don't know a thing about programming or editing files or code, and I only know a couple of console commands (like "showracemenu" and "QAsmoke" and "coc Riverwood", things like that). Any help explained in a simple way for an idiot would be welcomed!

CTD... hum, your NPC became a vampire ? Maybe the glitch is here...

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

HEy I'm having a problem with the butchering Maya sequence. Similar to the issues above but I'm unable to get through it. Is there a fix to this?

Use T/wait if it's an actor who have difficulties to reach his destination.

Fpr the sword, just desequip it, or equip spells.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to try the option to be eaten after sleeping on the cross. but after I have picked that and we both begin to me we just stand at the gate out of the cell. I have tried reloading taking control of her. picking the option in the kitchen. but non-work

what should I do to fix this, or what is the name of the quest so I just can set stage

• 2 weeks later...