Bandits are robbers?

I'm wondering if there are any mods that turn bandits into robbers? 
In vanilla Skyrim there are robbers/thieves that may approach you with the dialogue "Hand over your valuables, or I'll gut you like a fish".

I like playing characters that start out as commoners, and don't necessarily have the skills to fight or scare bandits. And I think it would make more sense for bandits, if they see a commoner walking alone on the road, to approach them instead of immediately start shooting. 
Sexlab Defeat is of course one way to surrender, but I would like to have the option of simply being robbed without being attacked or raped. 
Also, Sexlab Solutions has a tie-in to vanilla robbers that gives you the option to keep your stuff, and pay them in other ways if you so desire.

To make it more interesting, it would be perfect if the robbers have a chance to "sneak up on you", effectively spawning behind you. This would simulate a more sneaky approach, without giving you the chance to simply avoid them.

maxresdefault.jpg

It may be more tedious to change an existing element in the game, rather than an alternative of creating more robbers and robber gangs or groups. As for the sneaking up and catching the player off guard, perhaps also consider the possibility of robbers who lay traps and snares to catch victims, if anybody wants to develop a new mod that can do so. It does sound interesting. 

Archived