New kissing mod Icha love

Guest Jenova23

hi Jenova23!
good thing!
there is only a very, very small problem, I am German and I can not do anything with your readme absolutely and therefore your animation is useless for me, I do not know how do I get it to run! at least you had the readme can translate into English :( 

deutsch !

gute sache !
es gibt nur ein ganz , ganz kleines problem , ich bin deutscher und ich kann mit deiner Readme absolut nichts anfangen und somit ist deine animation für mich nutzlos , den ich weiß nicht wie ich sie zum laufen bringe ! du hättest die Readme wenigstens ins englische übersetzen können :( 

Installation should be very obvious, but for requirements, you should have:

• Skyrim (of course!)
  • SKSE (latest is best, I assume)
  • FNIS (latest, probably need to run GenerateFNISforUsers after install)
  • SKYUI (ditto)

A direct Google Translate of Readme.txt (apologies if some of it doesn't make sense, I didn't edit it or anything):

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Icharabu - version 0.1 -
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
You flirting Chutchu.

■ Requirement
· TESV.exe - 1.9.32.0
· SKSE - 0.1.6.16
· FNIS Behavior - 3.5
· SkyUI - 3.4

※ It may move around major version if the match because it is only development environment?

■ Install
Place while maintaining the structure 1. Data below
I Gen in more of the User 2. FNIS

■ How to Use
When you talk to people who Relationship is "Lover"
Option of "Kiss me" will come out, I choose it
Exit by pressing the Activate After flirting Chutchu until they feel.

[MCM Settings
While we adjust the skeleton of ♂ SOS ♀ Xp32Maximum to suit your environment,
Since Wakenai to fit Wakaranai & skeleton have different position to see if it fits in the environment of others like,
Adjust to feel good yourself.

○ Position Offset: I set the distance of two

○ Male Scaling: alignment ♂ side for by scaling, such as when the position of the mouth do not match

○ Female Scaling: alignment ♀ side for by scaling, such as when the position of the mouth do not match

○ Emotional Rate: Strength degree of expression change

■ Issue
○ confidence without calculation of honesty Scaling is whether matching mathematically!

○ Player demo ♀ Because it is made to Tekkito to the extent that you want to work if it is "Lover",
I think it works even such as same-sex each other will, but it does not have to try.

○ thing not good happens to the touch functions PlayerControls related to TFC during
Because like specification of Skyrim at present, yes dark to release before the end if the TFC
Even if you happen to lock, you can talk to if you are in the distance Lover is still Tage
And be able to return if you put in a non-Icha TFC state?

○ The position adjustment of the Actor by blackout canceled when a high load situations FPS, such as those by dividing 60
There is a possibility that does not end. I have a position correction in 2-3 seconds every once
Position and would suit If you wait a little since.

○ Do not darken ImageSpaceModifier does not work properly if you are also using the ENB
Seems. Please enjoy the behind-the-scenes that you fuss. What somehow depending on the setting
Kore wonder if?

■ Plan
○ I want to to half a point, but tabun impossible

○ you want to add items you find Motion redistributed OK like making out something

■ modification and re-distribution
Feel free to within the range of the basic good sense.

However, I am allowed to use what one called Arrok's motion made
Not something you should decide for me to not give out a permit modification and re-distribution because you're
Will be prohibited for.
※ Arrok Mr. itself ze I use freely "Motion! Allow? W that I do not need I do not need
Credit? We're Gonna do not mind can just go to not put! Do not I glad if you put me of course! "
Although I think that it would be all right because it is such people ... like.

■ Acknowledgements
Mr. Arrok
Thanks to me to publish in a free condition Motion nice!

And the translation for the readme_option.txt

Esp it'll work from Relationship Ally
Dekinai Nante positioned to set the cute Lover own NPC in CK if there are also daughter-in-law!
Hard to be! Or Mendokusai! It's hit SetRelationshipRank in console also ya!

Esp death choices come out in Ally state for those who called

To the rear Chutchu Lydia who does not face shaping g that I need courage ...

I have yet to test this to see if it work, but feel free to try it and I hope this helps!

Guest Jenova23

I tried this though it doesn't work for me, for some reason the screen will go dark and the npc keeps jumping screen.

I tried this though it doesn't work for me, for some reason the screen will go dark and the npc keeps jumping screen.

I haven't tried it myself, but if it's an animation problem, try running "GenerateFNISforUsers" after your mod installation and test it in game again.

I haven't tried it myself, but if it's an animation problem, try running "GenerateFNISforUsers" after your mod installation and test it in game again.

Same problem here, even after running FNIS. Not sure what's going on with this, but it seems to have collision (?) set higher than it ought to and/or the animation is not a smooth/complete loop for the player (slight skip at the end). :mellow:

*Also, as this will likely come up:

- Enter console (" ~ ")

- Click on target NPC

- Type "getrelationshiprank player"

- Type "setrelationshiprank player 4"

- Exit console and engage the target NPC in dialogue ("Kiss me")

- Press "e" to exit kissing animation once you're done.

EDIT: Okay - the skipping *appears* to depend on how the characters are aligned with respect to each other (ie: whether they're facing each other, precise distance and angle, floor height, etc.) prior to triggering the animation. If they do not line-up not EXACTLY right (ie: exactly as the animation seems to require, which is unclear), too bad, you get skipping. There is no way to properly tweak this once the animation has started - the MCM controls can of course be used, but there are few options to fine-tune the position of the characters. For screenshotters, tfc 1 and camera movement can sometimes cause one of the characters to rise a short distance off the ground, thus breaking the animation. :unsure:

An interesting effort, and a cool idea. Maybe someone could improve the functionality (*and preferably keep a standalone option available for those who don't want the sex mods). :huh:

It is a nice and simple kiss animation. I have the HDT Highheels System, and even with all options off it interferes with this animation with a visible adjust in hight (every 200 ms, or whatever one selects for updating HDT).

I suppose it could be stripped of its HDT dependence and added to ssl. Ssl already has a way to make actors the same height. It would be nice to have several of these kissing and other caressing animations. Thanks for this file.

(I use the HDT system because several outfits, such as fairy tale, require it, but I use it without high heels because of HDT's continuous updating.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived