I have a curious problem: NPCs approach my character sometimes, but when they proposition her, she doesn't respond. I may not want her to have sex with every NPC that approaches her, but I also don't want her to stare at them like a retard. Is there something I'm missing? Or do I have a defunct download?

In its current form the mod only affects npcs, It had in the past used the pc as well but there were issues because it caused an invisible actor to trail the character around for the mod to work and the actor would constantly get in the way, or talk on thier own, or trigger other npcs into battle etc so it was removed, currently if you don't use the exclude option in the mcm npcs will approach to talk but then your pc will not respond, this is expected behavior, use the excluded option if you don't want them to approach, i'd recommend using sexlab RDS instead for approaches or sexlab approach if you want them to approach your pc in any meaningful way.

Does PC can be raped by NPC with this mod?

no, currently approaches don't affect the PC. you can however occasionally see NPCS raping other NPCS.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the events meant to be rare?  I also use the succubus mod with the spell to increase arousal.  I went into the bannered mare and cast it on everybody there.  No events occurred.  

edit: If I manually modify enough of the npc settings it gets things going.  There are a number of default settings that are contradictory like submissive and dominate, or heterosexual male npcs with the 'sizequeen' setting.  Also, the option to change the npc sexuality doesn't appear to be working.  Maybe I haven't figured it out yet.  

edit2: My bad.  I missed the message where you need to change the sexuality setting via sexlab aroused.  

can you manually set a specifc npc as married? manually marrying an npc has not really worked fro me so i was wondering if i can just force married dialogue onto certain npc's of choice.

can you manually set a specifc npc as married? manually marrying an npc has not really worked fro me so i was wondering if i can just force married dialogue onto certain npc's of choice.

Are the events meant to be rare?  I also use the succubus mod with the spell to increase arousal.  I went into the bannered mare and cast it on everybody there.  No ithoutevents occurred. 

1. Not so often, but not so terribly rare, I suppose (as for my case, around once in 30 minutes - 1 hr (playing time). It really depends on arousal's setting. In default setting, arousal rate of NPCs tend to fall down in the long run without any form of PC's  intervention (due to the calculation formula of Arousal). The latest build of Arousal Redux (28b) and SLEN (since 201608) made some changes to this annoying phenomena. I also recommend to lower the 'minimum Arousal (not exact word in MCM, sorry) down to around 20 for more events chances.

2. I often mention the following two point as for the Bannered Mare as a testing place: 2-1) Due to the scanning mechanism of this mod, Too many NPCs in single cell rather tend to lead to less events (due to traits mismatches). 2-2) In default (attached) preset, the majority of the vanilla female NPCs in Bannered Mare are unlikely to accept the offer of more 'free' sexual act (Olfina: having lovers/ Ysolda: 'faithful', although I deleted this trait from her/ Hulda: 'faithful'/ Saadia: 'victim' trait in default setting can prevent her from more 'consensual' action/ Carlotta: explicitly mentioning that her priority is to take care of her daughter, so 'faithful'.)

As far as I know, this mod cannot directly change married/unmarried relationship between NPCs, and I'm not sure whether 'cheating' dialogue work as intended in 1.42.

edit: If I manually modify enough of the npc settings it gets things going.  There are a number of default settings that are contradictory like submissive and dominate, or heterosexual male npcs with the 'sizequeen' setting.  Also, the option to change the npc sexuality doesn't appear to be working.  Maybe I haven't figured it out yet.  

As far as I remember correctly, very few (almost no) vanilla NPCs have such contradictory sets of traits if they are unique and .json (vanilla) preset is applied to them as intended. Only generic NPCs or added by other mods and not defined in the preset usually have such conflicting set of traits.

Are the events meant to be rare?  I also use the succubus mod with the spell to increase arousal.  I went into the bannered mare and cast it on everybody there.  No ithoutevents occurred. 

1. Not so often, but not so terribly rare, I suppose (as for my case, around once in 30 minutes - 1 hr (playing time). It really depends on arousal's setting. In default setting, arousal rate of NPCs tend to fall down in the long run without any form of PC's  intervention (due to the calculation formula of Arousal). The latest build of Arousal Redux (28b) and SLEN (since 201608) made some changes to this annoying phenomena. I also recommend to lower the 'minimum Arousal (not exact word in MCM, sorry) down to around 20 for more events chances.

2. I often mention the following two point as for the Bannered Mare as a testing place: 2-1) Due to the scanning mechanism of this mod, Too many NPCs in single cell rather tend to lead to less events (due to traits mismatches). 2-2) In default (attached) preset, the majority of the vanilla female NPCs in Bannered Mare are unlikely to accept the offer of more 'free' sexual act (Olfina: having lovers/ Ysolda: 'faithful', although I deleted this trait from her/ Hulda: 'faithful'/ Saadia: 'victim' trait in default setting can prevent her from more 'consensual' action/ Carlotta: explicitly mentioning that her priority is to take care of her daughter, so 'faithful'.)

As far as I know, this mod cannot directly change married/unmarried relationship between NPCs, and I'm not sure whether 'cheating' dialogue work as intended in 1.42.

the reason i asked was that i just wanted to see what the cuckolding dialogue was like, but most of the time the relationshiprank 4 characters are just spouting the normal dialogue pieces. 

Is there a speicifc a1/a2 setup that u need for the cuckolding dialogue to appear>

the reason i asked was that i just wanted to see what the cuckolding dialogue was like, but most of the time the relationshiprank 4 characters are just spouting the normal dialogue pieces. 

Is there a speicifc a1/a2 setup that u need for the cuckolding dialogue to appear>

The fastest way to check the dialogue is probably to look inside .esp (its strings) by some translator helper like TESVtranslator. 

While I know that the dialogues have been extant at least since ver 1.2, neither have I seen it in the game

(As you note, they tend to use more 'generic' dialogues).

The fastest way to check the dialogue is probably to look inside .esp (its strings) by some translator helper like TESVtranslator. 

While I know that the dialogues have been extant at least since ver 1.2, neither have I seen it in the game

that's sad. i've searched far and wide for NTR/cuckold themed mods on these forums and elsewhere for skyrim, i'm surprised no one has even bothered. ah well.

that's sad. i've searched far and wide for NTR/cuckold themed mods on these forums and elsewhere for skyrim, i'm surprised no one has even bothered. ah well.

the cuckold scenes work fine for me with the ingame wife or anyone i got a rank 4 relationship with.

i use jamce's multiple marriage mod from nexus and it works on all my multiple wives .. also i can get it to work on female followers that arent my wives but have gotten to rank 4 using eager npc's mod charm menu to get to rank 4

it happens alot when wife/lover is setup as a sizequeen through the sexlife mcm menu and she does a scene with a male actor that has the required size penis though the mcm menu

you can even test this by forcing the scenes in the menu by specifically selecting which npc the scenes uses.

this mod works great for me and does everything it says if you set it up right .. it takes a bit of setting up for the scenes you want to show up.

you have to make sure cuckolding and cheating is selected in the mcm menu and that your rank 4 follower/wife is setup as a sizequeen and initiates a scene with a male npc who has at least the minimum required penis size.

im not sure of all the variables but that setup works 100% for me everytime

First of all I wanna say that this mod is awesome! Good work you all!

Then, I have a question. All my followers are bisexual and I have them on "dominant" and "victim" and they ask each other for sex. Until here everything is right. But then, they always refuse to have sex with each other... Is there a way so they always accept to have sex between them? Or even better, I want them to accept to have sex with everyone. Is there something I'm missing?

Hello hoomans!

Nice to see the thread and mod alive and well, and that (most) people enjoy the mod! Also big thanks to iacex111 and y_sengaku for helping people out!

Are there any horrible bugs that have been found out, or features that are definitely required. This question is mostly for the two aforementioned persons since I know them and trust their word but of course anyone can answer.

Fun fact of the day: The racist trait gets ignored if sizequeen trait is also enabled, and target member size > threshold.

the cuckold scenes work fine for me with the ingame wife or anyone i got a rank 4 relationship with.

i use jamce's multiple marriage mod from nexus and it works on all my multiple wives .. also i can get it to work on female followers that arent my wives but have gotten to rank 4 using eager npc's mod charm menu to get to rank 4

it happens alot when wife/lover is setup as a sizequeen through the sexlife mcm menu and she does a scene with a male actor that has the required size penis though the mcm menu

you can even test this by forcing the scenes in the menu by specifically selecting which npc the scenes uses.

this mod works great for me and does everything it says if you set it up right .. it takes a bit of setting up for the scenes you want to show up.

you have to make sure cuckolding and cheating is selected in the mcm menu and that your rank 4 follower/wife is setup as a sizequeen and initiates a scene with a male npc who has at least the minimum required penis size.

Thanks for confirming it works, I have already forgotten if it was supposed to work or not after I removed the "YOU" character.

As far as I recall the situation where A1(spouse/lover of PC) fucks A2(Lover of A1), will first address the PC picking from several possible lines along "Shut up whimp, I'm going to fuck a real man with real dick." or "Watch your wife go get satisfied"

Or when A2 fucks A1(spouse/lover of PC) he will say stuff like "I'm going to fuck your woman, what are you going to do about that. Nothing, bitch"

Or stuff like that. Fun!

I should actually look into that part and write more content.

Thanks for confirming it works, I have already forgotten if it was supposed to work or not after I removed the "YOU" character.

As far as I recall the situation where A1(spouse/lover of PC) fucks A2(Lover of A1), will first address the PC picking from several possible lines along "Shut up whimp, I'm going to fuck a real man with real dick." or "Watch your wife go get satisfied"

Or when A2 fucks A1(spouse/lover of PC) he will say stuff like "I'm going to fuck your woman, what are you going to do about that. Nothing, bitch"

Or stuff like that. Fun!

I should actually look into that part and write more content.

is the only requirement for this to happen is NPCs with rank 4 relationship with u or do u have to be married?

edit: i seriously can't get this working, is it maybe because i'm tryign to attempt this with standalone custom folowers?

Hello hoomans!

Are there any horrible bugs that have been found out, or features that are definitely required.

Hello, Dooge! 

Nice to see you come back! 

I have not encountered any noticeable bugs in v 1.4.2 (probably due to my rather limited choices among the available features). 

If you have some time, however, could you add some more information on the current available/ unavailable features  and the traits (preference types) in the description page (in the spoiler box is probably better) ?

The majority of the complaint against the 'mal-' function of SLSL probably come from the abuse of distributing too much traits (esp. 'victim')  to NPCs, I assume.

If you require hand as a test player, I'll also be gladly available in this March.

Is there a way to opt out a specific npc or follower? I'm fed up of Inigo running over to a passer-by and asking if they saw that sweet ass at the bar yesterday. Alternatively, is there a way to stop the events where two npcs just talk about other people?

To distribute the preference type (trait) 'excluded, to the actor by MCM is the easiest way,

but it means that the actor (NPC) is to be excluded as a target actor (either 1/ a2) both from the actual act and the dialogue.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! About sexlife...

Would be possible to define a wife to have relationship with two or more lovers and in the typical consensual animations instead of aggressive animations? Type cheesy consensual animation?

Hello,

SLSL (Sexlife) itself cannot determine which animation type should be used according to the actors involve

(as long as my understanding is correct). 

I recommend you to check Scent of Sex (and its rule): Its 'rules' rather fit well with your description above.

• 2 weeks later...