I've gotten a little bit of wonky behavior. This is a new save started since my last post.

... snip ...

• Jail under Windhelm: I ctd every time I try to save after a punishment scene. Also, it's *really* dark in there, even with Gopher's night vision active. No ENBs and just using Claralux for lighting. (/edit: I mean the POP jail, not the standard Windhelm jail)

If you CTD after a SexLab scene try resetting SexLab animations. As far as it being too dark in there - try the switch on the wall.

• The jailor does an awful lot of just standing around when he's supposed to be starting a scene. I'm using "fast foward" and wait a lot to get him moving.

That's probably related to pathing, try moving the jailer to the PC, there is an option in PO MCM.

... snip ...

• I'm seeing a few bounty hunters who aren't hostile or trying to arrest me in some places, particularly near Whiterun. They're just sandboxing in place and won't talk to me. I have large bounties in nearly every hold (because of an alt start mod).

Those were intentional for immersion, but are removed in POP 8h.

• Defeat is fighting with it a little. I fight the bounty hunters, it's not in my nature to just surrender. If I lose, Death Alternative triggers Defeat, but POP is also trying to arrest me at the same time and I'm getting two different scenes trying to run animations at the same time. I think if you added an OnBleedout trigger for Death Alternative with a higher priority than Defeat, it would sort this out, at least for Death Alternative users.
  • /edit: Also, SL Defeat will bypass PO if the option for guards arresting after a defeat is checked (I forget the exact option, I think it's on the Player As Victim page). Defeat users need to uncheck that.

You can change priorities in DA based on your preference. Just set PO to a higher priority in DA, than Defeat.

Does it Support For Devious Device Enslaved Continue and Old Devious Regulation Mods ? because I Fix come Slot and Bug Via MCM. but I Got Problem when Player Across Castle Dour during Civil war Quest, because Chastity belt is unlocked.

if I adding Keyword zad_BlockGeneric into the Regulation Belt, it will make your mods error or something?

Oops. Didn't notice a light switch. I've just switched it to use Vanilla arrests anyway. That was too frustrating.

You can change priorities in DA based on your preference. Just set PO to a higher priority in DA, than Defeat.

I mean for Death Alternative Bleedout. It has some PO options for Blackout already, but none for Bleedout, which is where DA triggers Defeat in the middle of an arrest. For now I'll try to remember to hit the hotkey to disable Defeat when I see a bounty hunter, but it's hard to do anything when an NPC forcegreets then immediately swings a sword.

Main page says you need DDe 2.36 for the newest patch.  How do I get that, when DDe is only at 2.33?  Or was it just a typo?

No, not a typo.

DDe 2.36 release was delayed by the sudden addition of some forbidden DDs.

In the changelog, it's even a warning! Maybe someone forgot to release something?

I wander who?

Hi. Any future plans to add golden shower as a punishment?

Nope.

Finally, a POP update. I mean thanks for the update. Especially the ninja arrest feature. :)

What about DDe 2.36? Is that in a secret location?

Do you still need DDe if you don't use Devious Devices in your game?

I don't think you do.

Main page says you need DDe 2.36 for the newest patch. How do I get that, when DDe is only at 2.33? Or was it just a typo?

No, not a typo.

DDe 2.36 release was delayed by the sudden addition of some forbidden DDs.

In the changelog, it's even a warning! Maybe someone forgot to release something?

I wander who?

Hi. Any future plans to add golden shower as a punishment?

Nope.

Who indeed.

Fairly dramatic problem in this patch, I fear. using the "F" key constantly brings up a "For emergencies only!" dialog, and asks me to chose from some options. the "F" key is by default the key you use to swap between first and 3rd person perspectives in Skyrim (which I use frequently: 3rd person for melee combat, 1st for ranged combat). if this keybinding is intentional, please move it to another key?

Fairly dramatic problem in this patch, I fear. using the "F" key constantly brings up a "For emergencies only!" dialog, and asks me to chose from some options. the "F" key is by default the key you use to swap between first and 3rd person perspectives in Skyrim (which I use frequently: 3rd person for melee combat, 1st for ranged combat). if this keybinding is intentional, please move it to another key?

There's an option in the mod menu to change the key, I think. But I do agree that having the default the same as a default game key is a bit inconvenient.

Had no idea, I use the mouse wheel to switch between 1st and 3rd views. Way more convenient also because you can zoom in and out at the same time.

@LazyBoot is correct though, you can reassign the key in the POP MCM.

@Punga is correct, POP does not require DDe if you do not use devious devices in your game.

Had no idea, I use the mouse wheel to switch between 1st and 3rd views. Way more convenient also because you can zoom in and out at the same time.

@Punga is correct, POP does not require DDe if you do not use devious devices in your game.

I found it. Sorry, I didn't see it when I looked the first time. My apologies, user error.

Can't wait to try this out, thanks for adding the bounties Inte :)

NP.

Let me know how it works, I haven't tasted it much.  

I found it. Sorry, I didn't see it when I looked the first time. My apologies, user error.

NP, and understandable. The MCM is getting fairly big. ;)

I finally did clean sweep of mods and am playing again after close to a year- Incredible work POP is astounding now. I've found Prisons and Pillory very robust now, no pun intended. Hell even the dialogue is better. I'm really looking forward to seeing everything.

A few queries to help me along- Dawnstar and Morthal are, and always have been shitholes. Shitholes I will be marched to thanks to the awesome Taxes of the Nine recommendation above. Are there any mods that add such lofty luxuries as shops that do not conflict with pillory and jail changes in POP? I've arrest fee's to pay on top of taxes.

Do PO Bounty hunters (could not be more impressed with those) leave you alone for Captured Dreams stuff? Or am I better off setting a high bounty threshold to give CD time to do its scenes?

Oh and which mods ensure a smooth capture if you fight back? Currently I'm getting killed. and I did rather want to see the new violent crimes penalties such as cuffs in cell. I am looking through the various capture mods for POP patches fixes but peoples recommendations would be very welcome. 

​Could just be a strange issue for me, but my Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions are in a different order in my load vs how they are in this plugin, so I typically use TESVEdit to sort masters in the plugin after an update.  On 8H, I get an "assertion failure" when sorting.  If I try a 2nd time without reloading TESVEdit, it appears to work without error, but breaks the plugin (Skyrim CTD at menu).  I manually edited the load order with TESVEdit vs selecting the "sort masters" option and didn't get any errors when saving, so it doesn't appear to be a file permission issue.  It's the first time I've had this problem.  I've been doing this process regularly after every update of POP patches.

​Here is the error message, in case it might mean something.

​date/time          : 2016-09-14, 01:08:04, 856ms
computer name      : QUANTUM
user name          : ctzen
operating system   : Windows 10 x64 build 14393
system language    : English
system up time     : 27 minutes 7 seconds
program up time    : 46 seconds
processors         : 8x Intel® Core i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
physical memory    : 45396/49143 MB (free/total)
free disk space    : (C:) 295.53 GB (D:) 404.59 GB
display mode       : 3840x2160, 32 bit
process id         : $16a8
allocated memory   : 741.31 MB
largest free block : 1.99 GB
executable         : TES5Edit.exe
exec. date/time    : 2016-03-22 03:17
version            : 3.1.3.0
compiled with      : Delphi XE
madExcept version  : 4.0.12
callstack crc      : $f8e5698c, $19c0da1a, $0c1a02c3
exception number   : 1
exception class    : EAssertionFailed
exception message  : Assertion failure (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbDefinitionsTES5.pas, line 2212).

main thread ($ff8):
00a46288 +1f8 TES5Edit.exe wbDefinitionsTES5  2213 +32 wbNVNMParentDecider
00775603 +013 TES5Edit.exe wbInterface       12880  +1 TwbUnionDef.Decide
007bfd66 +04a TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation  14173  +4 UnionDoInit
007c006a +036 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation  14231  +7 TwbUnion.Init
00796aa7 +08b TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   3961 +12 TwbContainer.DoInit
007c0184 +038 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation  14257  +3 TwbUnion.MasterIndicesUpdated
0079831b +083 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   4499  +6 TwbContainer.MasterIndicesUpdated
007af7fa +04a TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   9927  +8 TwbSubRecord.MasterIndicesUpdated
0079831b +083 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   4499  +6 TwbContainer.MasterIndicesUpdated
007a5c8a +132 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   7682 +33 TwbMainRecord.MasterIndicesUpdated
007b6baf +013 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation  11148  +1 TwbGroupRecord.MasterIndicesUpdated
00795254 +3c8 TES5Edit.exe wbImplementation   3445 +41 TwbFile.SortMasters
00bdc29f +093 TES5Edit.exe frmViewMain        8966  +8 TfrmMain.mniNavSortMastersClick
0052825b +0a7 TES5Edit.exe Menus                       TMenuItem.Click
00529757 +013 TES5Edit.exe Menus                       TMenu.DispatchCommand
0052a936 +082 TES5Edit.exe Menus                       TPopupList.WndProc
0050cf88 +02c TES5Edit.exe Controls                    TWinControl.MainWndProc
0052a885 +01d TES5Edit.exe Menus                       TPopupList.MainWndProc
004c71cc +014 TES5Edit.exe Classes                     StdWndProc
7504df5b +00b user32.dll                               DispatchMessageW
005b44f7 +0f3 TES5Edit.exe Forms                       TApplication.ProcessMessage
005b453a +00a TES5Edit.exe Forms                       TApplication.HandleMessage
005b4865 +0c9 TES5Edit.exe Forms                       TApplication.Run
00c08268 +068 TES5Edit.exe TES5Edit             86  +8 initialization
77a062c2 +022 KERNEL32.DLL                             BaseThreadInitThunk

thread $f9c:
77a062c2 +22 KERNEL32.DLL  BaseThreadInitThunk

thread $c48:

thread $fa8:

thread $fb4 (TWorkerThread):
7580ac83 +93 KERNELBASE.dll                      WaitForSingleObjectEx
7580abdd +0d KERNELBASE.dll                      WaitForSingleObject
005d45ad +19 TES5Edit.exe   VirtualTrees 6308 +3 TWorkerThread.Execute
00474e47 +2b TES5Edit.exe   madExcept            HookedTThreadExecute
004c4506 +42 TES5Edit.exe   Classes              ThreadProc
00407588 +28 TES5Edit.exe   System       1044 +0 ThreadWrapper
00474d29 +0d TES5Edit.exe   madExcept            CallThreadProcSafe
00474d93 +37 TES5Edit.exe   madExcept            ThreadExceptFrame
77a062c2 +22 KERNEL32.DLL                        BaseThreadInitThunk
>> created by main thread ($ff8) at:
005d4495 +19 TES5Edit.exe   VirtualTrees 6251 +1 TWorkerThread.Create

thread $1b5c:

thread $22e8:

thread $a0c:
75811a2a +ea KERNELBASE.dll           WaitForMultipleObjectsEx
00474d29 +0d TES5Edit.exe   madExcept CallThreadProcSafe
00474d93 +37 TES5Edit.exe   madExcept ThreadExceptFrame
77a062c2 +22 KERNEL32.DLL             BaseThreadInitThunk
>> created by main thread ($ff8) at:
763ed523 +00 combase.dll

thread $63c:

thread $940:

Inte

Just a question on the DDE version, as I only ever use DDE for the jailer to remove and replace standard DD items does it actually matter to POP which version of DDE I use?

EDIT:

Just did some testing on the new fine system and it's looking really good so far. This was tested on a dirty update from 8g to 8h with the fine period set to 1 day.

As each day clicked by I got a fine which looks to be a total of the violent and non violent fines added together in the Skyrim crime stats.

It's pretty much perfect as it stands but to tidy it up it might be worth doing the following:

1/ It looks like it always applies a fine rather than having a chance of a fine slider. It might be worth adding a chance slider though of course it is possible (if unlikely) to get a 0 septim fine as it stands. With a chance slider the player never knows for sure if a fine will be applied or not rather than knowing there will pretty much always be a fine.

2/ Needs some dialogue at the bottom of the info screen to explain the difference between a fine for a violent crime and a non violent crime. From memory guards wont actively arrest for non-violent fines under 1000 (you get the "Wait I know you") but I'm not sure of the exact details. Great idea separating them out though as it gives players a choice.

3/ Spotted a typo (naughty Inte :P:) ) I think the word should be "below" rather than "bellow" - don't want the prisoners making too much noise now do we :D (see screenie)

BTW were you able to fix Dawnstar, iirc the problem was PO remembering the last jail and walking the pc there for a pillory scene?

Anyway, a really great piece of work, well done

post-237718-0-20173600-1473971052_thumb.jpg

EDIT2

One last thought on fines and BH's in general. I can foresee two possible problems with "No One Escapes from Cidhna Mine" (same for Devious Cidhna as well). If the player has BH's follow player inside toggled on it would cause some problems.

If a violent fine was added to the pc while in Cidhna would that cause a problem when the pc escapes into the end scene where Madanach confronts Thonar. Would that break the scene if a guard tries to arrest the pc before the battle plays out.

I doubt much can be done about either except to warn players to switch off fines and BH's before doing Cidhna perhaps